A True Champion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers

"The final will start in ten minutes," they said. "The volunteers will be selected by lots and randomly given to each circle. Everyone will have cum once so far tonight and it will take more effort for our contested to get them off. This time each girl will have six men and the first one finished wins the grand prize."

I wanted to run to the back room and clean up, but I was afraid that leaving the crowd, the atmosphere of excitement and even the act of washing myself off would bring me down from the peek I was on.

I had never felt such raw wanton sexual energy before in my life. I was tingling all over and my body vibrated with the need to reach my own satisfaction. I remained standing on the stage with the cum of four men drying on my lips and body. Jennifer did the same.

I felt certain that it would come down to me and Jen for the victory. The other two girls had washed up and had time to settle down. Gabby had even put a blouse on. They would be starting from scratch while for me and Jen it would just be a continuation of the earlier fun.

There were now 48 naked men walking around the room, some already standing hard again. The crowd seemed to have grown since the event started and now I estimated that a couple of hundred men and women filled the room.

The contestants with one exception remained at least topless and throughout the room others, mostly women now stood in various stages of dress.. Maybe a half dozen of the women spectators were topless and two wore only bra, panties and heels. Several of the guys were missing their pants and sporting hard ons. It was an electrifying scene of bodies and sexual desire. In the far corner one gal practiced what we had demonstrated on her willing boyfriend as another couple watched.

The men drew lots and arranged themselves into circles. Then we drew too and learned our circle that way. Mine was at the far end so I had to walk through the entire room of horny men and women to reach my assigned place. Most of the people I passed offered words of encouragement and praise. Some offered observations on my sluttiness, cum covered face and great tits. I enjoyed all of them and felt my pussy burning with the heat of pure sex by the time I reached my place.

We all went to our knees in the center of our circles. I had a chance to check out the cocks in front of me. Five were hard again, but one was still droopy and soft. I knew I had to start there and put on a show that would speed the finish for the others. I peeked again and saw to my pleasure that the girl next to me, Maryanne, had two softies to contend with.

Before the starting call I began to play with myself again, turning my nipples in one hand and spreading my knees far apart flicked my clit with the other. Shouts of support rained on me as I let myself go and enjoyed the show I was giving. I watched as my softest challenge started to rise.

With the call to action I took the almost hard cock in front of me all the way in, my nose touched his belly and the guys around me gasped. I kept the head of his cock at the back of my throat as I bobbed slightly up and down. My hand moved to his balls and began to caress him. His dick swelled and push deeper into my throat and I could no longer breath. I held my breath and his cock as long as I could then slipped him out and slowly, very slowly so all could watch repeated the move on his now hard six inches. As I reached the bottom he came in a rush and tremble, staggering backwards and pulling loose from my mouth. The arch of cum flew and landed on my nose. I didn't care, I moved to the neck offering.

Each man came easily, until I reached number five. He seemed to be just enjoying it too much and holding back on me. I tried deep throat, I tried humming, ball play and pussy play and he just smiled and stroked his cock in and out of my mouth. Finally I knew I had to get him off and move on

I moved my hand farther back from his balls and cupped his ass. As I hoped he spread his legs slightly and bent his knees. That was the chance I needed. My finger pushed into his asshole and pressed against his prostrate. He came in a torrent of hot cum and foul language calling me a cheat and unfair. The crowd loved it and laughed loudly at him while applauding me. One man commented loudly, "So you like it in the ass huh Marvin!" and more laughter erupted as Marvin turned red faced.

I wasn't going to waste any precious time looking around to see how the other girls were doing. So far I had not heard a yell of victory so I just kept sucking for my like. Number six was in my mouth. My face, chin, neck and tits were covered in the cum of the previous nine men I had sucked off today. I know I looked like someone from a porn flick and didn't care. I was a cum slut, a cocksucking cum slut and loved each breathtaking moment of it.

I hadn't stopped to let the men pump into my mouth as they came, but moved on after the first shot, allowing them to blast my body, I didn't have time for good cocksucking manners today! The rules only said that they had to cum in my mouth, not how much or how long.

The last guy was staring down at me and I was revealing in the feeling of his hot meat filling my mouth. I was making swallowing actions that pulled the head of his dick to the back of my throat then released it, again and again. I felt his body tense and his legs stiffen. I felt him push his hips forward and heard the low groan that came from deep inside him. Then I felt the gush of his hot cum fill my mouth.

I leaned back and took his pulsing cock in my hand and held it up in the air to launch his cum in an arch that carried through the open space between us and land in my hair, on my shoulder and across my tits.

The applause was terrific and I stood shakily to my feet as Jake rushed past the circle and held my hand high in victory.

To my surprise Maryanne finished second and I walked over to hug her in congratulations. Our body slipped against each other, lubricated by 20 men over the past hour. She was a mess and I noticed that she now was completely naked too. I guess she removed her panties before the final round.

Several people patted us on the back and told us what fantastic cocksuckers we were. We moved with the crowd as it focused on the two remaining circles of men and the last of the hard cocks to suck. The watchers voiced encouragement and comments as Jen and Beth worked on the last man for each of them. As I watched Beth slide that hard cock in and out of her mouth my hand found my cunt and began to again play with myself. I wanted to cum, to just lay out on the floor and give into my sticky, splattered body and let the orgasm take me to heaven.

When Beth's man came she locked her lips around him and swallowed every drop.

The announcer called my name and I walked to the stage again, this time as the winner. I stood there and looked out at he crowd. It was awesome to have all those eyes on me, looking at my splattered body, bare pussy and hard nipples. I felt a trail of cum run across my breasts and fall from the tip of my nipple. God that felt so sexy. Across the room I saw a naked woman leaning against the wall, legs spread and bent at her waist. Behind her an equally naked man plunged in and out of her cunt, fucking her in front of everyone. When she turned her head I could see that it was Jennifer. I assumed her husband or boyfriend was giving her the consolation prize.

The Emcee held my arm up and proclaimed me the Champion Cocksucker of Houston. He presented me with the check for $5000 and the tickets to Dallas for the State Finals next month.

Maryanne was called up next and she got $1000 and tickets, we would both compete in Dallas.

I leaned over to the Emcee and made a request out of range of the microphone. He nodded and smiled as I explained what I wanted.

"Sarah has a special request ladies and gentlemen. As our Champion we can hardly deny her. She wants to do one more tonight! Jake get your hard dick up here!"

The crowd erupted in applause. I looked out over the audience and saw Jake as he made his way to the stage. I noticed that no one had dressed yet. All of the volunteers and contestants were still naked, as well as a lot of the other people in the room.

When Jake made it to me I kissed him square on the mouth and was just a little surprised when his tongue entered me. He was getting a taste of the combined flavor of ten men at once. I knelt down in front of him and slipped his pants to his ankles. His cock stood out magnificently, seven inches of hard hot flesh.

This wasn't part of the contest and there was no need to rush. This was for my pleasure.

I wrapped each hand around his hard cock using my thumb and forefinger to circle him. The fingers wouldn't touch around his fat shaft. I pressed my hands down to his belly pulling the flesh tight and exposing every pulsing vein of his prick to the room. I licked up the underside in a long slow movement of my tongue, then I slipped my mouth over him and slide back down his cock about half way. I wallowed in the joy of his hard dick in my mouth and the hundreds of eyes watching. I gave him my best, most loving blowjob.

I clamped the cheeks of his ass in my hands and moved him in and out of my mouth with long steady strokes. My eyes were on his as my mouth loved him. I could feel him swelling and knew that with all the stimulation today he wouldn't last long, but I wanted it to be good for him.

Eight or ten more strokes and I knew he was ready. I removed him from inside my mouth and held the head of his flaming cock just in front of my lips.

"Cum for me lover!" I said loud enough for all to hear. "Fill my mouth and cover my face!"

Oh and he did! His first blast went right between my lips and filled my mouth. I let it run back out as I took his gushing cock and hosed my face down with his cum. The audience broke into obscene cheers and applause for us as Jake completed my fantasy.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," the electronic voice boomed out, "I think we have a true champion here today!"

The onlookers continued to cheer and holler comments of crude praise as Jake reached down and pulled his pants up. Then he lowered his hand and grasped the thin chain dangling between my tits and pulled me to my feet.

I was spent. Even though I had not cum myself I was in the most sexually satisfied daze of my life. Jake led me from the stage and into the curtained off back room to retrieve my dress. I thought he was going to take me to the showers, but he just draped my garment over his arm and taking my hand walked me back into the main room. We crossed the floor, again to comments and compliments about what a great cocksucker I was. My foggy mind registered that more people were in stages of undress and that several blowjobs or outright fuckings were going on.

Jake walked right to the front door and led me outside still naked and cum covered. It was almost midnight I thought probably no one around to see me. I really don't know if anyone did or not as Jake held the car door and I slipped into the front seat.

I scooted down, not to hide, but to be more comfortable as I opened my legs and reached for my aching cunt with my hand. All the way home I masturbated, running my hands over my cum covered body, licking my fingers and fucking myself as Jake tried to drive.

In a dreamy voice I said, "Dallas next month lover, then the national finals in Vegas."

Jackiegirl
Jackiegirl
214 Followers
12