A True First Foot Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the click of the door knob to my living room. Her friend was back from the bathroom. My body stiffened, I had my penis out, and my cum was completely covering Christine's feet. In fact, Some of it had landed on her shin, and was slowly running down her calf. I held my breath, embarrassed beyond belief. Christine covered my cock with her size 9's, hiding it beneath them, and her friend walked past and glanced down.

"What the hell is that?" She asked, pointing to her jizz soaked feet.

I looked down into my lap, and saw that they weren't only soaked, but covered with my seed. It was glazed over the top of her foot from the tips of the purple toes to the joint of her ankle. It settled in white pools in her nail beds, leaving very little of the purple polish showing.

"That's a new massage lotion we're using. Right?" Christine said looking to me with that sly smile.

"Yeah," I said, looking up at her friend, "New stuff, I spilled it by accident."

Her friend looked skeptical, then Christine added,

"Come on, you spilled it on purpose."

Her friend turned away, and I quickly grabbed my semi-erect penis and shoved it into my pants.

Christine lifted her foot, and examined her toes, my semen rolled back towards her calf, running off and dripping onto my couch,

"You know, I don't think this color looks like I thought it would. I guess I'll have to take it off and have you pick a new color to put on after I get back." She flicked a little of my cum off her foot and it sprayed onto my shirt. I stared at her in awe.

"You better get to rubbing this in," She said, spreading her toes so that I could see the strings of my now cooling jizzum between them, "It's making a mess."

My answer was two words, filled with a longing and excitement for our meeting next week,

"Yes Mistress."

This is the first story that I have endeavored to publish. Any questions or comments can be E-mailed to me at the address in my profile.

12