A True Master

Story Info
Blood is the tie that binds.
840 words
2.25
13.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thwack! The soft leather whip left another bright red line on woman's tender rump. The pain from the stroke weakened her legs enough that for a few seconds her full weight hung from the pulley. Spasms quivered up from the base of her spine to the top of her skull. A raspy moan just escaped her lips as her eyes rolled up into her head. The fireworks had to be going off pretty good in there. I was on a roll.

Woman regained a bit of composure and was again able to balance on her toes. I took a moment to critique my progress. The strip of welts across her bottom provided the viewer with a lifelike depiction of crimson colored Venetian blinds. I scraped my nail from one corner of her rump to the other. Each time I crossed a line of damaged flesh, woman flinched from the golden flash of pain brought by my Midas touch. This was some of my best work ever.

"Enough of that for now," I pronounced.

I set my whip down on the dresser where the toys are kept. What next? I glanced over at my subject. It took a few moments for the vision of the art hiding beneath her surface to make its self-evident. With a smile on my face, I unfastened the strap that kept my favorite blade in its sheath. It was a beautiful dagger, solid silver with a smooth onyx handle. The black dragon the artisan carved at the base look ready and willing to inflict injury. I held the knife across woman's cheek and pulled her head back as far as I could. I made sure she could see the razor sharp edge of the blade glinting in front of her eyes.

"We're going to get cut today. I don't want to hear a sound out of you. We wouldn't want me to slip, would we."

She shivered at my words. I like a sub with a good imagination. Slowly, I drew the dagger down the front of her body between her breasts. Its tip left light white marks mapping the circles I scratched around her erect thumb sized nipples. The trail was flanked by a wake of goose bumps that proved that the experience was quite pleasurable. I etched more artwork down her squirming body. The leather chaps I wore were starting to rub uncomfortably against my increasingly erect penis. I edged my weapon toward her sensitive clitoris.

"Brinnnng," The sound cut through my focus as sharply as a razor. "Brinnnng."

"Shit," I blurted. I'd forgotten to take care of the phone.

"It has to be Dottie," said my woman hoarsely.

This was not the safe phrase we had agreed upon but the effect was the same. No - not the same; besides calling an end to play, the name of my mother-in-law introduced a suffocating presence that disallowed any connection with the notion of feeling safe. The answering machine kicked in and confirmed wife's suspicions.

"De-aanna. De-aaaaaan-na. Pick up. I need to talk to you right now!" I unceremoniously jerked the quick release freeing my wife to stand flat on the floor. She raced to the phone and answered with her wrists still tied.

"Yes, Mother?" she said with daughterly respect.

She slowly worked my ropes off her hands. Once free, she assumed the proper position, crossed legs, all her weight on one foot. She held the receiver tightly against her ear with both hands. Her head hung down slightly causing her straight mousy brown hair to curtain her eyes. I could hear Dottie's shrill voice squeaking out of the handset from across the room. Her words weren't discernible but I could tell from her tone and rhythm that she was yet again having one of her so-called crises.

I had just about put all the toys away when wife got off the phone.

"I have to go over. I, ummm, think I might be late this time."

"This is our night together," I said with barely enough patience.

"I'm sorry," she said, "but you know how she gets. There is always the weekend".

"This weekend you promised to take your mother to visit your aunt Theresa," I reminded her coldly.

"Oh," muttered Deanna dropping her head.

She looked unhappy and upset. It was obvious she was badly torn. I couldn't leave her feeling that way.

"Look," I resigned, "I'm just annoyed right now. I'll take a shower, make myself something to drink, and in twenty minutes I'll be enjoying a video. You go deal with Dottie and get back as soon as you are finished." Deanna gave an appreciative sigh of relief. She flashed a small smile and kissed me, threw on some sweats and a coat, then left.

I pulled off the leather chaps, vest and all the accoutrements that made up my dom outfit. I'd no more need for them. That shower will feel pretty good. I'll pass on the video. A little passive TV watching would better fit the moment.