A True Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
What can a night of being online do?
2k words
4.18
19.5k
22

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was created a month or two ago. There is more chapters, as well as more erotic scenarios. I hope you all love this! And to note, all characters are above 18.

*****

Tori's body, the toned, blush pink skinned body, was covered in thick amounts of semen, some of it covered her back in thick loads. The semen from her face began to run down from her forehead and cheeks, some thick and small droplets of cum dripped from her chin onto her extended hands.

Both hands were cupped, catching semen that dripped from her face to preserve and keep it from reaching the ground. Letting her tongue escape from her mouth, she leaned her head down and licked the semen from its hand container, savoring the taste of the cum.

"Thank you very much for this wonderful treat," Tori said in a lust-filled tone, purring as semen was in her mouth, as if she wanted to present to the person who gave her the facial. Tori had become a slut... No a cum dump to everyone who entered within the shed. A camera was recording everything that happened, from the first minute she was on her knees to the last moment the unidentified person left, leaving her alone in the shed once again.

How Tori became like this.. How she was made into a cum dump and a slut is a long story.

***

Tori was just a simple woman who just graduated from high school. She wasn't the smartest student to graduate, but she was smart enough to know how to calculate taxes and much other related to the stress. She could have become a good part of society and lived a pretty straightforward life, but it was too late for her to do such, as she became corrupted a year ago. Ever since she lost her boyfriend to her best friend, she gave up on what could have been a wonderful life.

Being home on her day off, Tori decided to go online and into a chat room for once. She grew bored of the lesser things to do of the day, especially going out in the hot sun today. It was too hot to even step out for a minute to breathe in the air. Picking up her Asus laptop, Tori logged on and dwelled in a chat room. She couldn't help but troll on the people there, many of them being 30-something-year-olds. After forty-five minutes of playful trolling, Tori grew even more bored. That was until she heard a notification ding. Hearing the ding, she looked at her notifications and saw that a mysterious guy in a mask as his profile picture sent her a message. A little interested, Tori opened the chat.

Hello.

Hi

... Typing

I see you like to troll.

Yea. It's fun.

Oh. I see. Are you horny?

...Typing

..Well.. I'm bored and sex is really hot to me, so

why.. I guess so.

Oh? Well sweetie, there's something you need to see.

After his message, Tori received a picture of a large cock. The large, brown member's veins looked as if the cock was in pain, but in truth, it showed her how thick the entire member was. The large member also looked as if it was in double digits. Tori's jaw dropped as her crotch became wet inside of her black leggings. She began to rub herself for several seconds, fantasizing about entire member being forcefully thrust into her. She quickly stopped and returned to the chat, trying to remain composed.

Holy shit! That's fucking huge!

Of course it is. Show me your tits.

Tori followed his command and, taking off her loose shirt and bra, took a picture of her large, well rounded breasts with the laptop's camera. She didn't even feel a slight bit ashamed since it hasn't even been the first time she's been on camera topless.

You certainly have a nice pair on your chest.

Thank you. They are especially made to please big dicks.

Oh? Want to prove that to me?

Certainly ;)

Tori, still topless, went into her drawer and pulled out a thick, purple dildo, the girth of it had a total of 2.3-2.5 inches. The length of the shaft stood at a massive 10 inches. With a small smirk, she set a timer on the camera, preparing herself. She placed the dildo between her breasts, placing both hands on her breasts, squeezing them together to keep the dildo from moving. She leaned her head forward and took the thick head of the dildo into her mouth, trying her best to look like she was giving herself a titfuck with the dildo. Soon, the camera has started to reach it's final 3 seconds. 3...2...1... And within that moment, a picture was taken. Tori looked up, and was extremely pleased. Her 32DD breasts had a great view, the pink, perky nipples had the look of two small pillars. Because of her cherry-blonde hair, it covered part of the upper part of her breasts, but most of it was on her shoulder. And because of the computer's light mixed with the dildo's reflective layer, it gave the look as if she was drooling on the dildo, giving it a sloppy blowjob. Tori felt even more turned on to the fact that she could barely see her face, so if she was ever to look at this in a different view, it would look like someone else other than Tori. Her juices flowed out from her pussy, soaking on her bed as most of it soaked on her leggings. She was more than horny... She really needed to be fucked. With a smile, she sent the picture.

...Typing

Holy fuck... You are such a slut.

Am I? Maybe you should punish a slut like me c(;

I will. Want to meet at a hotel? I'm gonna fuck your slutty ass.

Sure. When do you want to meet?

Next week. I'll tell you all the details later.

Ok big boy ;)

Not big boy slut. It's "Master"

Yes "Master"

Tori laughed a little, her pussy still leaking out its juices like a waterfall. She hasn't been this turned on it months. Her pussy has been used last month, but it hadn't felt so wet as it is now. She wanted more... She wanted to experience her pussy being wet again.

The unidentified male and Tori continued to speak, setting up the details for next week. Tori felt excited. Soon after they were finished, Tori gave him her phone number, telling him that he can get in contact with her any time.

The next day pulled around quickly. Tori, who had just finished her hours from her part time job, returned to her shared home with her parents, both of them back home watching a football game as she entered the door.

"Hey hunny," Tori's mother spoke, a smile on her natural pink lips, as Tori's father had finished a can of beer. His brown mustache grew a bit covered

from the liquid.

"Hi mommy. Hi daddy," Tori said cheerfully, walking past them to go into her room. She soon locked the door, and stripped out of her work attire, getting comfortable in her underwear, the black lingerie set was all she had on. Her stomach, toned and a slightly bit chubby, made her breasts appear far more natural. Her thighs were skinny, but they were a big enough to give her a small, well rounded ass. She could have been a model, a purely clean model.

Putting her hair in a ponytail, Tori sat on her bed, reading an erotic novel. She dwelled into the book so easily, reaching down into her underwear, rubbing her little pink clit with her middle and ring fingers. The manicured nails ran along the slit of her pussy lips, the escape of her juices were a bit much even from reading her novel. While reading the novel, Tori came across one section of the chapter that got her even more wet than normal.

His hands were so big on my small breasts, the two mosquito bites felt like they would become flat from his rough pressure. My lips were used more than ever while kissing the masqueraded man, his eyes were all I could see. Those large, sapphire eyes. I couldn't do anything but moan against his rough kiss, my mouth begging to be used by his tongue like a pussy... He stripped out of his pants, revealing his thick cock. It looked as if it was five inches thick. The length wasn't impressive, but the thickness and girth of it; god I was drooling over the fat member... I moaned like a slut, my small cunt being stretched out by his fat cock. I couldn't imagine anything as pleasing as the fat cock. All I could think of was his cock, my mind seeing purely white as I climaxed all over the thick member. He smiled at me, thrusting like a madman. His rough thrusting made me realize something. I was a slave. A slave to his cock. A slave to his cock only...

Tori's panties came off, revealing her extremely wet pussy, the labia soaked like a pair of swimming trunks. The feeling of her black, manicured nails in her wet cunt felt like a short dildo rubbing part of her pussy. She let out lewd, moist moans, a small bit of drool escaped her mouth and ran down her chin. Tori felt more like the slut she was in the past; the feeling of her pussy being stretched out by three different cocks, all were different sizes and different lengths inside of her at once, returned to her, making her climax in a long, gooey rope of cum. The juices that exploded from her all soaked onto her bed. She laid down fully, roughly panting as she grabbed her phone, looking to see what she received from the hour-long masturbation. Turning on the screen, she was greeted by two messages. One from an old fuck back in high school, and the other, a message from her "master". Tori quickly opened that one, and with her eyes slowly losing their focus, she made out the message.

Hello blonde slut.

Tori softly moaned from just the text, her pussy becoming wet again as she imagined her master fucking her cunt. Her hand returned to her pussy, roughly slapping the labia.

Hi master. I'm being a bad girl right now.

She sent the message, and with her hand now resting on her pussy, she rubbed the lips softly, biting her bottom lip. Within a few minutes, she got the message she had been waiting for.

Are you now? Then you should have no problems getting a spanking.

Tori moaned out once again, playing with her pussy once again. Her middle finger went right into her pussy, the vulva easily accepting the finger as if it was hungry for something to be inside of it. Her index finger played with her little clit while her other hand held her phone, trying to focus her fingers on texting her master.

Please punish me Master. I'm in need of a spanking badly. Make me feel sorry for being such a slutty girl.

Tori continued to toy with her twat, moaning like a whore while she awaited the response. It wasn't even a minute longer before she had got another message.

You don't need a punishment just yet. I will punish you next week. Prepare yourself. Oh, but I have a little punishment for you. You cannot masturbate until we meet. If you do masturbate, I will punish you terribly. And just to add a bit of fire to the flame for you, you will be sent a message of my cock each day.

Tori whimpered, cumming once again from the harsh treatment her master was already giving her. Her fingers came up from her pussy, and bringing them close to her face, she licked away all the juice that remained. She let out a lustful, satisfied sigh as she replied to her master.

Yes Master.

Tori had become a bitch now, a bitch to the guy who would be fucking her. What will happen to her? What will become of the slut Tori?

To be continued...