A True Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Tori gets more than she had wanted... And she loves it!
6.7k words
4.24
28.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above 18 and this is all original. If a character relates to anyone, it is all a coincidence.

*****

The same day that they first met and had sex, Tori and her master rode in her master's car, although the two did not spend much time chatting.

Tori, who had her legs opened up, felt a small leakage of semen escape from her pussy, running out of her vulva to soak her labia and the leggings she had on. A small spot on the leggings near her crotch began to turn a darker color as she slightly shuffed around.

"Master, if I can ask you, what is your name?" Tori asked when her master was behind the wheel, driving uptown to a fast food restaurant. At first, he was quiet for several moments, contemplating on what to respond with, but he gave a soft sigh and spoke softly.

"My name is Armin," He replied, not taking his eyes off the road.

"What a great name, Armin," She replied after he spoke, although she felt a bit guilt since she was making a small mess.

"Tori, do not call me Armin," He spoke again, this time, a slight bit of anger and rage was shown through his voice. "My name is Master or Sir. Call me Armin once more, and I will really hurt you."

Tori easily nodded, blushing as she heard that rough, commanding voice show more dominance over her. She began to grow wet again, and with that wetness, more semen leaked out, creating a larger spot on her leggings to look like a piss stain.

After that, the rest of the ride was silent, although the soft sounds of the radio kept some of the ride filled with noise other than the engine of the vehicle.

Tori and Armin pulled up at the nearest restaurant, a Dairy Queen. Tori had thought about going inside at first, but when she pulled down the visor and peered into the mirror, she saw that she was a slutty mess. Her dark blonde, nearly red hair was in a mess as her smeared, green lipstick covered her cheeks in an unorganized mess. The mascara she wore ran down her cheeks, making it seem as if she was crying, or worse, she was raped. This only turned Tori on even more than ever as she had the look she had longed miss.

Turning off the engine, Armin smiled a bit as he turned his head to look at Tori, seeing her slutty look. This turned him on, his cock becoming slightly hard in his pants. But instead of looking, he opened his car door and got out, going into restaurant. Tori, who stayed in the car, looked through the glass, watching her master. She then felt a slight skip of her heartbeat and felt her pussy convulsing without even touching it as he motioned her to come in the place with her look.

Tori wanted to die, the feeling of shame hanging above her as she got out the car and went into the restaurant. As soon as she entered, there was many stares, many women shaking their head while nearly all of the men in the restaurant could not take their eyes off the slutty looking bimbo. She tried to hide behind her hair, but she knew it was fruitless task as she only made herself look even more slutty with the matted hair.

After Tori caught up with her master and got close to him, he draped an arm around her toned waist, making sure to keep her close as she was the center of attention. But even so, several guys had approached Tori in a nonchalant manner.

"Well hello there baby girl," One of the men said to her as a the other three were beside him, all wearing the same perverted smile.

"H-hello..." Tori said reluctantly, her body shifting even closer to her master. He just waited in line, plainly ignoring the men talking to his slave, although he did not really care as she could be sucking their cocks for mon...ey...

A sudden thought went into his head, and quickly, he smirked. He turned his head towards the men, smirking at them, pushing Tori behind him.

"Hello guys," Armin spoke clearly, although the lewd intentions in his tone were as clear as day.

"Hey, we want to talk to your girl for a bit," Another guy behind the first male spoke, clearly impatient and expected to easily fuck her. Armin simply ignored him, and continued to speak, although his voice was a bit low.

"Since you guys are truly horny and want to fuck my slave, I'll let you, but follow me for a bit," He told them, and after, he turned his head to Tori. "Go clean yourself off in the bathroom. Meet me back at a table, and if I find even one person near you, I will make sure to punish you."

His voice was stern. Tori just nodded as she hurried off into the bathroom. Right after she disappeared behind the door, Armin and the guys went outside. There, they began to speak easily and clearly for each other.

"So here's the lowdown," Armin began. "Since you all want to fuck my bitch, I will all let you, but you will have to pay a fee. You see, she's a bitch, but not for free. To have your way with her, you will will have to pay fifty each."

Nearly all of the guys sucked their teeth or scoffed at the price, but their leader held his hand up, shutting them up before they could let out a complaint.

"So it's fifty to have our way with her right?" The leader spoke as the rest listened and waited. "How slutty is she?"

"How slutty? Man, that is a question I cannot answer easily," Armin chuckled. "You want to know how slutty she is? She easily submitted to me from just pictures of my cock! And this is what she sent me even before I made her into a bitch."

Pulling out his phone, Armin exposed a picture of Tori with her head down, sucking on the huge dildo she has, holding her breasts. Her hair covered part of her breasts and her shoulders, although her nipples were clearly hard and exposed to the camera. What gave an even more added effect was that part of the dildo had a light on it that gave the illusion that she was drooling.

All of the guys were staring, their cocks growing hard within their pants. The leader, clearly pleased from that photo only spoke again, this time softly to his group. After what was a few minutes of chatting, the group disbanded and quickly the leader cleared his throat.

"We would love to have her only be fucked by us tonight for thirty dollars each," He spoke, although Armin just shook his head.

"Fifty dollars is my lowest, but you know what? If you guys want to, you could record her and interview her, free of charge. But there will be extra costs," Armin spoke again, giving the guys a clear businessman smirk, his eyes glowing a bit as he was ready to manipulate them. "Five dollars extra for each creampie and for each facial, two fifty each. However, you must pay me either right now, or before either one of us leaves. So, which is it?"

The men all had this look of contemplation on their faces. It was clear to Armin that these guys had barely had sex in a while, and even if they could have sex, it would seem like they'd have to rape some unsuspecting bitch. But they all were sure not to do such a thing. So, after another group chat and contemplation, the leader spoke once again.

"Could we write on her and share her pictures or whatever we do to record her all over the internet?" He asked, this time fidgeting with his pocket. Armin nodded and gave him another smirk, although the gleam that was in his eyes was even more clear, he manipulated them into it.

"Then it is a deal," Armin said, holding out his large hand. The leader grabbed his hand and shook it. Then each of the guys forked over their cash, two hundred in cash was presented to Armin. He easily put it in his pocket and gave the leader his phone number. The group then departed from the area, the four men heading either to a park or area they wanted. Armin didn't care either way. He just put the two hundred into his back pocket and walked back into the restaurant. He looked to his right and there, he found Tori sitting alone in a corner just he commanded her, smirking as she had looked cleaner than before. Her lipstick wasn't in so much of a mess anymore and her hair had gotten down enough to look normal as the running mascara was no longer on her face. Armin sat down next to Tori for a moment to tell her what was going to happen that night. Tori nodded, growing wet again as she felt pleased by this.

In the bathroom, when Tori had escaped into it, she could not take it anymore as she got on the counter of the restaurant sinks, taking off her leggings and exposing her wet, messy, sperm and juice covered cunt, the cum messily drooling out of her pussy and onto the counter while her juices helped cleaned it out. Tori pressed her back against the wall and mirror, shoving two fingers into the growling cunt. As soon as that two fingers entered inside of her lustful hole, all Tori could do was throw her head back as she squirted, releasing the clear juices.

"Fuck me master! Fuck me hard! Yes master! Yes! I'm your little whore!" Tori moaned out loudly, having her eyes closed while she imagined her master fucking her again where she was, her fingers now rubbing her breasts as her free hand rubbed her breastplate softly, the heat exploiting from the plate.

With Tori's eyes closed, she had felt her master thrusting in and out of her pussy roughly while lustfully kissing him. Her tongue was being used by his mouth as he swapped saliva with her, thrusting even harder inside of her. It was almost as if it was actually happening. But when Tori tried to close her mouth, she saw she couldn't do it. She opened her eyes to see that she really couldn't close her mouth because she was too busy lustfully kissing a dark haired woman as some unknown guy roughly stirred her pussy up with his cock.

It wasn't as thick as her master's, or as long, but it was curved up and feeling as if it was scraping and hooking her insides roughly. Tori didn't try to push any of them back, instead, she shoved her tongue down the bitch's throat and wrapped her legs around the man, allowing him to a bit deeper inside of her used cunt. Several moments into the kiss, Tori broke it to pant out roughly, noticing she left a bit of lipstick on the woman's lips as the man's thrusts became slower, allowing him to give a kiss to the dark haired woman. Their kiss was short as he pulled out of Tori's pussy and let her pant out, her pussy lips opening and closing with each intake of breath.

"Allow me." The dark haired woman said in a soft, cooing voice as she got down on her knees and cleaned off the slightly semen coated juices from the man's cock, deepthroating it easily with little to no problem. Tori just watched them as she felt her pussy grow furious from the empty feeling, and in response, it released juices onto the sink's counter, making it overflow. The guy noticed, so instead of trying to handle her problem, he just flicked her clitoris with his index finger, causing Tori to moan out loudly and squirt out juices into the air in a water gun-like stream. After so, Tori just continued to pant out, her tongue now hanging out of her mouth as some drool slowly ran down the slick, pink tongue onto her large, barely covered breasts.

After several minutes of watching the scene unfold before her, Tori heard the man groan out, and within several moments, he came inside of the dark haired woman's throat, forcing her to either swallow or spit it all out. Instead, she pulled her mouth away from the cock, and moving swiftly to Tori, she let out a drool and semen mixed glob of spit onto her breasts, coating the clothing covering them and soon she watched the drool seep into the cleavage. It wasn't before long that Tori came once again, and watching it happen, the dark haired woman came also, the sounds of a vibrator going off inside of her pussy. Smirking after she came, the woman gave Tori a soft, lustful and passionate kiss, and the man gave her a number, putting it between her breasts at the dry area. Tori just stayed against the wall for several moments, lustfully panting and enjoying her private afterglow before cleaning herself off. She did not worry about the slip of paper because she forgot about it, leaving it between her breasts as she hurriedly sat down at the empty corner seats. Several seconds after she sat, her master came in and relayed his message to her.

Tori and Armin, after eating a small meal, relaxed against the seats. For several minutes, everything felt nice and sweet until Tori felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned her head to see it was the man and woman earlier, their hands held together to signify that they were a couple.

"Thanks for that quickie in restroom," The woman said, winking at Tori. Tori smiled and felt a bit embarrassed.

"No problem," Tori replied, cooing and slightly purring as she felt the paper move between her breasts.

"Call us again for something like that," The man said, but his lover cut him off and dragged him out of the restaurant. Before he could fully be out the door, Tori winked and blew a lustful kiss at him. Turning her head back towards her master, Tori saw anger fully marked on his face, the look given in his eye exposed his true anger. Tori, who was just smiling had a fearful look on her face while her pussy leaked out endless juices onto the leather seats.

"Quickie huh?" He asked her in a rough, angry tone as his eyes narrowed down at her.

"N-no m-master... It was... Uhh..." Tori stuttered, sinking down and feeling as if she was being degraded by his stare only. "It... I.. I had gotten fucked by the guy while that woman was kissing me and making me feel calm while he raped my pussy... But I didn't stop him. I let him use me as the whore I am."

Tori was now growing more quiet, her eyes close to tears. Giving her a look of somewhat empathy, Armin just brought his hand up and slapped her, making a loud smack ring out. Tori was shocked, holding her cheek before bowing her head in submission.

"I deserved that," Tori said in a tearful tone. "I am sorry master. I am a whore who is need of punishment. Do whatever needs to be done."

"I will do that later," Armin said, controlling his anger as quite a number of stares were on him. But he just ignored all of them and grabbed Tori's arm, dragging her out the door and back to his car. Opening the passenger side door, he shoved her inside, and closed the door while he got on the driver's side and just drove off.

In the silent drive, Tori was regretting what she did, nearly crying from the intensity of the anger she felt floating around. Tori looked up for a moment, and saw that they weren't heading for the hotel. They were heading off to a backroad, a cleared off section that seemed as if it was used only for making out and sex.

Reaching the area without any troubles, Armin and Tori sat silent in the car for several moments, the light of the setting sun gave a romantic atmosphere to the anger filled car, but it did not help ease the anger at all. Instead, it fueled the anger.

"Get out," Armin commanded her. Tori obeyed, not wanting to anger him any further. She got out the car and went to the trunk of the silver car. Armin got out as well, and in the heat of the moment, he bent her over the trunk, having her ass out to him.

"Since you love having your body being raped, I'm gonna really rape you," Armin said, laughing in a sadistic tone as he brought his hand up and slapped her ass roughly. He then ripped off her leggings, exposing her drooling pussy and slightly plump ass. He began to roughly slap her bare ass, hitting it even harder before grabbing the right butt cheek, spreading it open to show off her tight asshole. In a rough hurry, he removed his pants to show off his large, throbbing cock, and within the next second, he roughly shoved it inside of her asshole, the head and half of the large member dejectedly inside of her, although the hole tried to reject his thrusts. Taking it as a challenge, he thrust his cock harder inside of her asshole. Tori was now basically screaming in pain as her hole was being raped by her master in pure rage.

Each thrust was more fierce than the last, the cock roughly rubbing against the walls of her asshole as the hole gripped and tightly held the cock while it continued to rape her hole. Tori's released massive amounts of love juice with each rough thrust her ass received, the thrusts cut the flow off and made the juice squirt out. Her master, however, leaned over her and roughly pant into her ear while degrading her in his rough tone.

"That's right, you love having your filthy hole fucked huh slut?" He told her, not stopping any of his thrusts. "You aren't anything but a useless whore in need of a fuck. That's why your boyfriend never took you back. Why you're not in a relationship. You're just a useless whore."

The way he was degrading her made Tori release a few tears, but it didn't turn her off even once. It turned her on even more, making her pussy burn hotter than any sun as much of the juices continued to pour out and soak around. She let out a few whimpers, some of those whimpers turned into small cries while she was having her ass raped by her master. The more humiliating part about it was that she loved having her hole raped and wanted him to let others rape her and turn her into a public fuck toy.

Tori was now moaning loudly, imagining herself being passed around and fucked by unsuspecting men each time her master's cock was pulling out. She had her hands running on the back window of the car, trying to find a gripping point, but it was to no avail as she pointed her ass out even more, allowing her master to fully punish her asshole. Armin saw this and quickly took advantage of the situation, roughly thrusting in and out of her asshole with his entire length now. Tori just moaned like a whore, her eyes rolling back into her head as her tongue flopped out of her mouth as she entered her blissful ahegao state once again. Then, just as he plunged his cock to the depths of her asshole to where it felt like it would break the walls where her pussy and asshole were connected and enter her womb, Tori released an earth-rumbling moan, screaming as she came hard, her female juices escaping and flowing out like piss. Armin, who was still thrusting roughly, felt his large vein tremble, and soon, he felt his limits being reached.

With one more rough thrust, Armin carelessly abused her asshole, thrusting roughly and as fast as he wanted without any concern for her. Tori felt her makeup running down her face again, and right after, she came from asshole, letting out another glass shattering moan as she came again and again from both holes. During the rough treatment, Armin finally reached his limit as he came inside of Tori's hole, giving her a thick anal creampie. A small ring of semen wrapped around his cock while it was still entrapped inside of her asshole. He slowly began to pull out, and as he did, a small trail of semen flowed out of her hole and lightly touched the bottom of her pussy, coating it in a small bit of cum.

Panting a bit, Armin had returned to the front of the car, sitting on the hood as he watched the setting sun. Tori, however, stayed behind, enjoying her anal creampie and afterglow. She felt so abused, so roughly treated. Her pussy couldn't help but do several convulsions as her head rest on the cooling glass of the window while her ass was cooling from the breeze all around. Tori, after letting her afterglow cool down after several minutes, grabbed the ripped up leggings and used them to clean out her asshole and her pussy, making sure it was dry enough. She soon opened up the car door and got back in the passenger side as her master got in the driver's side, waiting several minutes to start the car up.

"I took my anger out on you, and I do not regret that," Armin said, not turning his head to even look at her. Tori didn't say anything. She just nodded. "That was not even your punishment anyways."

Tori was wide eyed as she heard that. Her punishment wasn't that?! What was going to be her punishment if it wasn't her master taking control and abusing her like he did?

12