A True Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we are back at the hotel, go wash yourself off," He said. "Make sure to wash everything off. That includes your makeup."

Tori nodded once again, leaning on the window of the car, her arm resting on the door. The engine began to start after Armin put the keys into the ignition and drove back to the hotel. The car ride felt more calm and serene, but the smell of sex reeked inside of the vehicle during the forty minute drive.

When they had reached the hotel, Tori just got out, and tried to hurry into the room while the luminescent of the lights glowed, showing off her naked bottom. Armin got out of the vehicle and opened the door, and soon after, Tori ran in and quickly went into the shower. The water turned on several minutes after she entered the bathroom.

Armin got out his phone, and unlocking the screen, he saw he had several messages. All from the leader stating the same thing: "What Time?"

Armin gave him a quick messages saying now, or whenever the guys can get there. It wasn't even a minute that he got a message from the leader saying that they are all ready. Armin gave them all the details and where to meet so it wouldn't be mass confusion.

Ten minutes after, Tori came out of the bathroom as there was a knock on the door. She had a towel wrapped around her, covering her breasts and pussy. Her hair was wet and hanging on her shoulders while her body was covered in droplets of water, giving it a luscious shine and the blush colored skin made her body look even more cute than anything. All traces of makeup were gone from her face. All she had now was her normal, natural look.

Armin opened the door and allowed the four men inside. All of them shook his hand before turning their attention to the towel covered Tori.

"Meet the slut for the night, Tori," Armin told them, smirking. Looking over at one of the man's' hand, he noticed that one of them brought a camera. He just smirked and tapped his shoulder, whispering to him. The guy nodded and smirked, then quickly, he opened the door and ran out. Several moments after, he returned with another man. Armin recognized him as one of the staff members of the hotel.

"You are going to be recorded Tori," Armin told her before handing the camera to the staff member, watching him turn it on. "Be steady ok?" Armin told him, and looking over to the guys, he gave a thumbs up. They guys all hollered and whistled, two guys already getting beside Tori and placing their hands on her covered breasts, both of them taking their time to kiss her.

Tori allowed each of them to kiss her, their thick hands rubbing on her covered breasts and slowly, those hands loosened up her towel and made it drop to the ground to reveal the large orbs of breasts she has, gripping her nipples and toying with her areola. One of the guys got behind Tori and on his knees, he licked her pussy from behind, his tongue touching the bottom of her labia while the tip of it teased the slit, threatening to penetrate her slick cunt. Breaking the kisses, Tori rubbed her hips on the man's face. Trying to push his tongue into her pussy. But she didn't get far because she had someone's thick hands push her down onto her knees. Looking up, Tori noticed it was Armin with a smirk on his face.

Turning her head all around, she noticed all of the guys taking off their clothes. Their naked bodies came in different shapes; three skinny and lanky while one was a bit chubby, but that muffin top made him seem more muscular than the others. Surely, he was the leader since he looked the strongest. Armin moved away from Tori as two guys came forward, both of their cocks were hard. One had a dark pink head. It was also quite rounded and looked nearly identical to a mushroom top. The other one, however, had a light pink head and it was thicker than that of the other guys, including Armin's. She easily turned her head towards that head and kissed it softly while grabbing the shaft of the dark pink head.

The shaft was quite skinny, not thick but it was pretty long, nearly ten inches. She began to stroke it slowly, moving her right hand up and down the shaft from the base to the head in a twisting pattern. While she was doing that, her mouth was focused on the light pink head, kissing it and licking around the corona slowly until she popped it into her mouth and sucked on it while grabbing the shaft with her free hand, stroking it up and down slowly to please the man. Both of the men were moaning softly while being stroked, however, only one got the service of her mouth. The other two guys joined in from watching the scene, rubbing their slightly musky cocks onto her face; both were poking her cheeks and the shafts were running on her forehead and cheeks and nose. Tori felt so happy from this. This feeling, this cock in her mouth, the shafts in her hands, the cocks rubbing on her. She felt happy her master allowed her this pleasure while being recorded. Her eyes kept looking over to the camera and teased it as much as possible with her eyes, although without long eyelashes to make her flirt with the camera and show off that slutty side, all she could do was look over and stare into it for several seconds at a time before turning her eyes up to the guy she was sucking off, teasing him with her eyes as she smiled with the head still in her mouth. That was, until one guy got tired of waiting and forced her mouth onto his cock, her mouth taking in half of his thick cock.

Tori was basically moaning as she was being used like she wanted for so long. Her mouth was being used by this man, who was holding her head and forcing her to take his cock down her throat multiple times. But before he could continue, another guy snatched her head away from his cock and forced his cock down her throat. This time, it was the long one she was jerking off not long ago being forced down her throat. Tori felt her tears form as she felt the head easily slip down her throat and go past the meat, seeming as if it was going to go straight into her stomach. But she couldn't allow herself to only be used by her throat as she was forced to take two cocks into her hand and have them thrust in her palms. Both of the members were slick, so she recognized them as the cocks she was sucking. But the last one just kept slapping its meat on her face, giving her a slight red mark on each cheek, the pain making her wince just a bit.

And suddenly, the slapping stopped as the man with the fat cock who was slapping her got near the guy who was fucking Tori's throat. They both were talking when Tori looked up, but she could barely make out any of the words as all she could hear was the slapping of his cock in her throat. Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth for a second so she could get a few breaths, and after several moments, she had a cock back in her mouth, and another one came inside her mouth as well, stretching it out. Both cocks made their shapes in her cheeks, giving the look of mushrooms inside of a closed space. She was looking up at them with watery eyes now, but she couldn't be any happier about this as she felt some sticky liquid enter her mouth, noticing it was a little salty.

Tori's head was pulled back from her cherry blonde hair now. Looking up backwards, she was it was her master pulling her head back. Two of the guys were now near the bed, standing above it. Armin pulled Tori up, forcing her back onto her feet and walked her over to the bed. The way he was pulling her hair was rough and it made her wince several times, wiggling around before he let her go and pushed her onto the bed. Her ass was out to him. The leakage of her juices onto the bed made every guy's, including the cameraman's, cocks throb. Armin smirked at this and slapped her ass roughly, making her moan out loudly. He slapped it again, making her moan even louder before getting down and licking her slit up and down slowly. His thick tongue nearly penetrated her hole from just rubbing the lips of it only. He shoved his tongue into her cunt just after having the lips licked, the tip of the tongue touching deeply inside to hit a sweet part. Tori moaned out and squirmed, climaxing on his tongue. The camera caught the entire footage of it, and when Armin pulled his tongue out, the juices spilled out slowly like a waterfall. Tori was just panting softly, her head staring at the headboard for several moments before she turned around and saw the four men around her, jerking off their cocks while rubbing their other hands all over her back and ass and legs and even her wet pussy. She just couldn't frown at this. She was enjoying all of the attention.

"Who wants first at her pussy?" Armin asked around. Everyone of the guys' hands went up, including the cameraman. Noticing the cameraman and how he was still clothed, Armin grabbed the camera from him and whispered into his ear. The cameraman immediately jumped up in glee and stripped out of his attire, getting behind Tori quickly. The four men backed away and gave him room. Their hands were off Tori now as they were back to rubbing their cocks and stroking them up and down slowly.

The cameraman's dark red head rubbed against Tori's wet cunt, slowly inching in from his soft thrusts as he was too busy stroking off his quite small cock, but Tori didn't care. She pushed her ass back and let the head and some part of the slightly skinny shaft into her growling cunt. The cameraman's cock was engulfed inside of her pink cunt, the entire five inches inside now as she was moving her hips back and forward, her ass hitting his pelvis softly for several seconds until she felt his hands grab her hips. He then began to thrust roughly, slapping his pelvis against her ass roughly for several minutes, the fap fap fap sounds of his thrusting causing her to moan loudly, the rest of the men getting even more turned on as they watched the scene. Before long, the cameraman pulled out, and jerking off the slick member, he came on Tori's ass, soaking it in two streams of cum.

"Did you enjoy your first cumshot of the night bitch?" One of the men asked her, replacing the cameraman as he sat in a chair near Armin, panting softly. Tori nodded quickly, and before she knew it, she was on her side, her right leg under the man's crotch while her left leg hung over his shoulder. She then felt his thick shaft plunge deep into her pussy, his cock stirring it up in swift, rough movements. Tori was basically drooling at this point, her eyes growing hazy from the pleasure.

"Yes yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me up baby!" Tori moaned out, her drool and slobber flying around. She then felt something hit her cheek, and gaining the focus, she noticed it was another cock. Instantly, she took it into her mouth and roughly sucked it, her hand rubbing and squeezing her breast, pinching her nipple as her tongue licked under the corona of the cock. She basically moaned around his cock, the pleasure of the cock in her cunt still strong as she could not think of anything but pleasing the two cocks that were using her.

"Fuck baby, I didn't know you could suck like that," One guy next to cock she was sucking said, grabbing her head and rubbing it as she was pleasing the cock in her mouth. Sucking in her breath, Tori put a lot of air into her mouth, letting the cock freely throb against her tongue and upper jaw. Some precum leaked out of the urethra, soaking onto her tongue before she stopped and swallowed the air, hurting her throat in the process. Several grunts were then heard, and before she could look up, her mouth was filled up with hot semen, some of it leaking out of the corners of her mouth and onto her chin. The watery, glassy look in her eyes made her look innocent enough for the cock to get pulled out of her mouth and rubbed onto her face to clean itself off. Tori let out a soft, short giggle before she felt the thrusts become more rough until she heard the loud grunting from behind and felt the cock pull out of her drooling cunt. In the next several seconds, she saw the man who was previously fucking her pussy run up to her face and release hot cum all over her forehead and nose, a lot of it running into her eyelids and down her cheeks.

Tori, opening her eyes after the cum was blasted in her face, licked her lips slowly, tasting whatever cum managed to fall onto her tongue. Right after she did that, she was flipped onto her back. The other two men soon had gotten near her, both on the bed at opposing ends. One cock was slapping its shaft against her lips and nose, smushing them with each hit as the other cock easily thrust into her cunt. Since it was fucked twice within the hour, it was easily accepting his cock as he thrust in his thick member and he roughly pounded away at her. The other cock, however, did not want to lose to the cock fucking her pussy, so in a bit of competition, Tori's mouth was forcefully opened as the man got off the bed, and bringing her head to the edge of the bed he had her head upside-down as he thrust his cock into her mouth. Since her head was obeying gravity, Tori's tongue was basically being held to the bottom of her mouth by the cock fucking her face, the musky, slightly hairy balls hit her nose in a rough pattern. Tori was increasingly wet as she orgasmed on the cock fucking her pussy, her drool excessively falling from her mouth with each pull of the cock out of her mouth, causing her to let the drool escape into her nostrils and onto her cheeks. The cum coating them began to fall away and fall to the ground, but the remaining cum was mixed with the drool to stay on her face or fall into her hair, making it dirty once again. Tori once again came on the cock, her hips shaking wildly as the cock pounded away at her even more and more, the man's slightly rounded stomach hit against her crotch at times.

Fuck me more! Fuck me even harder! Make me a slave to your cocks you fucking pigs! Tori moaned in her head, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as the cock in her mouth began to hit the back of her throat and the cock in her pussy began to to hit against the entrance of her womb. Before she could wrap her legs around the man fucking her pussy, he pulled out and came all over her stomach and breasts, soaking them in heat. As the man fucking Tori's face watched Tori get blasted all over with cum, he came inside of her throat, causing Tori orgasm again, nearly pissing herself in pleasure as he made a mess of her throat. Slowly, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, and Tori, still having an orgasm, had her mouth open and soon, the cum in her mouth began to spew out and come down her cheeks and get near her eyes, but it all fell into her hair.

For the next few minutes, all Tori could see were blobs and blurs getting in clothes and exit out of the hotel room. She could barely move, and so, she fell asleep.

*****

The bed was moving. Tori, slowly regaining her senses, awoke to her ass being pounded in doggystyle. Her head was shoved in a pillow. Her arms, however, were pulled back. Inside of her was something slamming against her womb over and over and over again. But after several minutes of the pounding, Tori felt something thick get poured inside of her. She was soon let go after. Her ass just hanged in the air as her head was laying in the pillow. Soon after, her ass was roughly slapped and she let out a loud moan as she wiggled and groaned.

"Wake up," A voice told her. Tori recognized it as her master. She quickly rose her head and moaned softly as she felt the cum drool out of her twat. But even so, Tori felt her breasts stick to the bed and drying cum on her ass. She felt so dirty, but it was all for her to feel good. She smiled, and looking at her, her master just smirked as all over her face was cum in drool mixed in different places.

"Get clothed Tori, I'm taking you home," Armin told her, grabbing his pants and putting them on. Tori nodded and slowly, in a sex-crazed daze, got dressed.

After they were both dressed, Tori and Armin got into Armin's car. Then soon after, Armin began to drive her home, leaving her scooter behind, but he would get that later. Is this the end?...

Nope~

To be Continued...

12