A True Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The finale of the original series, A True Slut.
3.7k words
4.04
15.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori, after getting home and resting comfortably on her own bed, awoke to the vibrations from her phone. She was drowsy, dizzy, and she barely had any clothes on as it was. All she had on was her socks. When she looked at her phone, she saw it was 9:30 a.m.. Tori unlocked her phone and saw she had a new message from her master, Armin. She opened the message and looking at the time it was sent, she shook in fear for several moments because it was sent two hours earlier.

H-hello...

Tori sent a message to him, but within the next several seconds, Tori had received a barrage of texts from him.

Hello? HELLO?!

Bitch, I do not want to hear no fucking hello.

When I send a message, I expect to be replied back.

Am I fucking understood?

Tori grew wet from how he was sending these angry texts, her cunt easily dripping its juices down her thighs slowly. She could not help but rub her juicy, pink pussy lips slowly, swirling them around in a circle for a moment then slapping it as if her master was hitting it and abusing it himself.

I'm sorry Master. I'm a bad girl. Please punish me. Make me finger myself until I cum, make me suck on any number of cocks until my face is so full of cum. Please Master~

Tori sent him the message, but after several minutes of no response from him, she received a reply.

I'm not giving you that. Instead, get dressed in the sluttiest outfit you have. I will pick you up in several minutes.

Tori, who was basically nodding unconsciously, threw her phone onto her bed and went to her closet, picking out several articles of clothing. In the sunlight of the room, her peach-white skin gave off a lustrous glow. Her large breasts bounced around, almost looking like a pair of balloons from their size. Her backside and ass just wiggled around while she looked at her choices. One outfit had her in a short sundress that exposed most of her ass. The next outfit had her wearing a large keyhole sweater that exposed part of her areola and much of her cleavage. Another outfit, however, was a Chinese dress that had the sides cut up to her ribs to expose most of her sides and the teardrop design on the front exposed her cleavage, but because of a string inside of the dress, she could adjust the size of it to be small enough to not show anything or just wide enough to reveal both her breasts.

Thinking for a moment, Tori decided to wear the Chinese dress with a pair of black heels and fishnet stockings. She took her time getting ready, which she knew it would be displeasing to her master, but she wanted him to see her dressed like the slut she is.

It took nearly an hour for Tori to finish, most of her time was spent on doing her hair and makeup. She wore her hair in pon pons, a traditional Asian look she was giving herself with a dark shade of red lipstick and a light pink blush. She wore extra thick mascara this time so she can be even sluttier for her master and whoever he would allow to use her. The purple eyeliner and eyeshadow gave her a look of a fierce woman, but she knew she was just a cock hungry bitch.

When Tori finally came out of her home, her master did not waste any time with her and instantly shoved her inside of his car, but before she could put on her seatbelt, Tori had a blindfold put over her eyes. Since she did not know where she would be going or what her master would do, Tori was basically dripping wet. Her pussy leaked out its juices as it was rubbing against her thighs over and over again since it was bare and the cool air of the vehicle did not make it feel like it was covered.

It has been a week since Tori and her master did something. The last time they were somewhere, Tori was gangbanged by five men, all who took a turn at her in a train or just had their cocks pumping inside of her mouth or pussy. When she was passed out, her master had his way with her several times, cumming all over her back, ass, inside of her pussy, and inside of her asshole. She is her master's cum dump and sex toy to use and abuse however he wishes.

It didn't take long for Tori and Armin to reach their stop. When Armin got out, he opened Tori's door and led her outside to a dark brown, dusty looking shed. Before he could open the door, Armin went to his car's trunk and after moving several things around for several minutes, he pulled out some duct tape, a hollow mouth gag, and a blue bullet vibrator.

Grabbing Tori, Armin pulled her close to him. Thinking it was a hug, Tori opened her arms ready to embrace him, but she was mistaken. Armin just grabbed both of her wrists, and pulling them together, he wrapped some tape around them. After two to three wraparounds, Armin finally bit the end of the tape and finished tying her hands together. Being confused now, Tori opened her mouth to speak, but before any word could be let out, she had the hollow mouth gag placed in her mouth, keeping her mouth open, but she couldn't speak, much less close her mouth. Her tongue easily poked through the hole.

Afraid now, Tori was shaking. But then she felt something being placed over her head. A pair of headphones. There was no wire, so Tori assumed they were noise cancelling headphones, but then she heard a voice. "Can you hear me?" It was her master. Tori just stood still for a minute. "If you can hear me, nod slowly." She did as her master said, nodding slowly. She couldn't see or hear right now, but she could feel the air around her. It was tickling her a little.

"Spread your legs," Armin commanded her through a microphone. Tori easily spread her legs for her master now. With the bullet, Armin managed to push the bullet up her cunt, the entire thing engulfed. Tori tried to let out a few moans, but they were incoherent as she could only make these guttural, if not savage like noises. "I inserted a vibrator inside of you," Armin was explaining. "I will be turning it on a lot." Tori nodded as some drool escaped from her mouth. To prove his statement, and to check if the bullet and remote were working, he switched on the remote at its lowest setting. Tori slightly jumped a bit as she felt the soft vibrations, although she was able to be calm.

Moving the switch up a bit now, Armin set the speed to a medium. Tori began to squirm now, her body shaking as she felt the vibrations more. Finally, Armin moved the switch up to its highest setting, causing Tori to squirm wildly, her moans now loud and clear as she was making such animalistic noises. She was drooling a lot now, her legs shaking and quivering as she wanted to cum. But she wasn't given that pleasure as Armin completely shut off the switch, causing her to whine out. Armin just chuckled.

"Since I know it works now, it's time for me to allow your punishment," Armin said as he smirked and led Tori through the open door. Then, as she was inside, he shut the door behind her. Tori was alone now. She was standing as she could only hear the silence from the headphones, the warm air of the room helping her smell the scent of her pussy and its juices. She felt helpless, although given the ability to still walk didn't stop her from feeling like anything could happen.

Without Tori's notice, the door opened and there stepped in a pale skinned man. His pants were already off as he walked by Tori. With her not being able to notice, the man bent her over. His cock was already hard. All six inches of his member stood erect as he shoved it up her ass. At first, Tori was trying to scream and beg him to stop as best as she could, but then her master spoke through the headphones.

"This is your punishment," He told her. "You're going to be fucked by anyone who walks inside of this room." Still afraid, Tori felt the man thrusting in her asshole, his cock feeling lubed up. It felt as she was being raped, but then Tori imagined what her master did yesterday, and soon, her juices began to flow down her thighs more as she was moaning through the hollow gag. She felt her body move through the thrusts like it was just a toy. She felt like a sex doll now, being used by this unknown man and not being able to hear what he was saying to her. The thrusts were becoming more rough and even faster for several minutes before she felt his cock grow thick, and thinking he was going to creampie her asshole, he pulled out and covered her ass in his semen, two little shots. Tori didn't cum from this, but she did feel that her asshole was spread a bit, her cunt getting wet even more now.

The door opened and closed again now as the man left. Tori, panting softly, just relaxed. But that was cut cut short as she heard her master again.

"Get ready, there is a group of three coming," He told her. Tori, not sure what she could do, just got on her knees and waited on the ground. She didn't know if they had entered yet or if they were still outside, so she just did her best to look slutty. But as she did, she felt the vibrator turn on to the medium setting, causing her to moan for several seconds before she convulsed on the ground, orgasming for the first time today. And it was just in time when the group had entered. All of the men just looked at her with this hungry look in their eyes as the vibrator shut off. Tori was unaware of this, but she felt so good from cumming. Before she could come down from the afterglow of the first orgasm, she felt a cock get shoved in her mouth through the metallic hole. She couldn't do anything but allow the man to use her mouth as his personal dump.

The man's fuck stick felt small compared to the last man's, but it was thicker. Her tongue rubbed the underside of the member, his urethra rubbing at the upper part of her mouth. Before long, he pulled out of her mouth, and before her mouth could feel alone again, another cock was shoved inside of her mouth, this one longer now as it reached the back of her uvula. She was nearly about to gag, but she didn't as she adjusted herself on the ground, easily allowing her to deepthroat and pleasure the skinny but lengthy pole. Tori's tongue rubbed the underside of the shaft for several minutes as he continued to simply use her throat before that, too, was pulled out of her mouth. Thinking she would receive the last cock, Tori simply tried to say ahh, but with no prevail, all she could was make out this augh sound. But there was no cock for her to have in her mouth as she was pushed onto her knees, her head on the ground as her ass hung in the air.

Before she could react, she felt a cock get pushed into her asshole. It wasn't wet or slick, so she could feel that it was the cock that she hasn't sucked. With her head on the ground, she felt it moving with the thrusts, her ass slapping against his hairy pelvis. In just at least seven or eight thrusts, she felt the man cum right inside of her, giving her ass a lackluster, but slick creampie. He pulled out of her, and soon after, she felt some cum run down from her dunghole before she felt another cock get shoved into her hole again, this time it was the thick one. He was thrusting slowly, although his length wasn't too impressive. She was moaning from the slow, but rough fuck, the cock becoming thicker as she knew he would be cumming as well. But instead of cumming, he was replaced by the long and skinny fuck stick.

The pole wasn't thick enough to keep air from coming in her hole, but it was long enough to nearly rub against the walls her master had hit before. She was moaning loudly as the thrusts were fast and hard, but within three minutes, she felt the thick member from before get shoved inside with the long cock, both of them using her hole. Tori could only imagine what they were doing to her, what they were saying, and just as she felt both cocks were going to cum, she felt the vibrator inside of her go off and switch to the highest setting, causing both her and the two cocks to cum in unison. She let out this loud, pleasurable scream of ecstasy as the two cocks filled up her hole, some cum flowing out of the bottom of the hole. Both cocks pulled out of her, the thick amount of semen flowing out of her asshole to the bottom of her labia and onto the ground, along with most of her erotic juices.

The door opened and closed again before she felt the emptiness of the room through her afterglow. Her ass remained in the air. The warm air now turned cold as she felt it tickling her hole. Her juices kept releasing from her pussy, flowing down in thick lines before becoming thin. She was in complete bliss.

"You have done well," Armin told Tori through the headphones. She just nodded and moaned. "I'm going to end the punishment here," Armin told her. Feeling that the punishment is over, Tori began to relax. But what she didn't hear was that another man walked in the shed with a friend. Armin lied to her, getting Tori in a helpless feeling once again. He knew that there were other men coming, and he wanted to fool her. He wanted her to feel defenseless and helpless. "I'll be there in a few minutes," He told her through the headphones, and feeling happy, Tori was now fully unaware of the men.

Without knowing what will happen, Tori felt one cock get shoved in her mouth while another was shoved in her asshole, filling both of the two empty holes at once. She was in shock, if not afraid. She felt both of them men use her holes roughly, both of their meat sticks thrusting in and out of her holes in a differentiated pattern, one thrust in her mouth to push her body on the pole behind her and vice versa. She felt like a living fuck hole now, a rape toy to these two men. She wanted to cry, she wanted to beg them to stop, but the vibrator in her pussy was at its highest now again, causing her body to convulse and orgasm again from this treatment.Her throat felt pain from this thrusting as her asshole felt pain from how rough he was treating her. Soon ten minutes of all the thrusting and punishment, she felt the two poles pull out of her and switch places.

She tasted her asshole and all the cum from earlier in her mouth now, causing her to gag on the cock as the other one kept thrusting like crazy. Both of the cocks became thick as she came again, her asshole and throat tightening on the two fuck poles. It wasn't long before the two cocks came inside of her throat and inside of her, both her mouth and asshole getting creampied by these two cocks. She forced herself to swallow the cum in her mouth to not suffocate, and as she did, Tori came once again from the vibrations, this time, both her pussy and asshole orgasming now.

The two men pulled out of her slowly, and soon, they also left. She was alone again. She felt as if she was raped, but at the same time, she enjoyed it. She enjoyed being used like a rape toy.

Tori came down from the extreme orgasm, her body blushing hard before she felt someone lifting her. Her throat felt like glue was stuck inside of it, so she could barely make a sound as the semen inside began to flow down from her hole, plopping onto the ground. Even the vibrator fell out, hitting the semen and love juice puddle on the ground. The tape around her wrists was cut, She could finally move her arms now. The blindfold was the first undone from her face, and it was there that she saw her master. She wanted to hit him, she wanted to tell him off, but instead she just hugged him. He gave her a hug as well, removing her headphones so she could hear him then soon after, he removed the hollow gag.

"I'm sorry I had to fool you," He told her. "I needed to have you feeling afraid, if not defenseless and helpless. I wanted to be sure you were in fear of your punishments."

Tori just smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry myself. I let myself be used without your permission and this is what I deserve; to be afraid of being raped and feeling defenseless."

Armin just smiled at her before seeing how sexy she made herself today. Her makeup was a bit runny, the mascara running down her cheeks. Her lipstick was a mess, some of it smeared onto her cheeks. Before he knew it, Armin had a boner. Tori noticed it, and being a good little cocksucker, she undid his pants. His boner popped out and nearly struck her in the face, his large love handle just as perfect as ever. She began kissing on it, the top of the head at first and the urethra, tasting his sweet precum. She then began to lick on the head, lapping at his pisshole for several seconds to taste more of his precum.

Armin let out this rough breath from his nose, and soon he placed both of his hands on Tori's head, grabbing the pon pons. He pushed his cock into her mouth, forcing half of it inside of her mouth. Tori, moaning softly, looked up at Armin with innocent looking eyes. He felt his pole jump inside of her mouth, causing Tori to smile around his member before allowing herself to move more of it inside of her mouth. The head scraped against her uvula, causing her to moan around his fuck pole while her gag reflex tried to activate. She just plainly ignored it as she moved her hands onto both of his round balls, fondling them eroticically. She wanted to please her master.

Letting herself stop sucking, she gave him full access to use her mouth, but instead he just pulled out of her mouth. "I'm gonna let you ride me," He told her. Tori's eyes lit up as if she dreamt of this for a long time. Armin simply smirked and chuckled as he sat down, his back against the wall. Tori, taking off her dress, fully got naked and got on top of Armin, shoving his handle inside of herself quickly. She bounced up and down on him like a little girl on her father's lap, his hands grabbing her ass and gripping both of the cheeks. She bounced even faster, going up and down quickly, nearly all of his cock inside of her as she kept coming back down. Armin pushed his hips up and down with each thrust, forcing her to take it all again. She screamed and moaned in complete pleasure and ecstasy, her sanity barely there now as all she thought of now was cock and cum.

Armin pushed her off of him and getting on top, he flipped her onto her back and roughly began to thrust into her in the position, his body completely over his. She felt smothered under him, and instead of feeling as if she will be crushed, she felt completely safe under him.

His thrusts became more and more rough as he slammed his pelvis against her ass cheeks, her chest and stomach pressed to the ground. She wanted him to cum inside of her now. She wanted him to just coat her in his spunk, in his baby batter, in his fucking love glue! She would get that pleasure as he pulled out of her vulva and soon after, he came all over her back and part of her ass. The thick, hot semen had coated her like it was a blanket of snow, if not gooey caramel.

Tori soon got back on her knees and faced her master now, with him standing up and his cock still as erect as ever. Without even hesitating, Tori began to deepthroat his cock. She fully got it all balls deep inside, her lips touching his slightly hairy pelvis to the base. Since he already came, Armin was too sensitive to even last another minute, so without even thinking, he pulled his cock out of her throat and came all over her face, coating it in the thick amount of jizz.

Tori, extending her hands to catch the falling semen on her chin, smiled. Her face was coated like a glazed donut. The semen that fell into her hands remained in her hands as if she was showing off to her master. She then began to lick away at the semen slowly, cleaning her hands of his jizz to preserve the precious taste of his love glue.

"Thank you master for such a delicious treat," Tori spoke to him with the semen in her mouth, the amount of lust inside of her tone and voice only showed that she was in love with everything about her master. She is his toy. She is his slave. She is his True Slut.