A True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers

"Yester..yesterday I couldn't believe it when I was talking to Gail, I couldn't...couldn't...take my eyes off her nipples. They got so big and hard in her...her...blous-s-s-e-e.." While he talked he watched me and I watched, as well as felt, his hand and fingers lightly manipulate my cock.

"I know, Gail told me all about it while she jacked off last night... but then Larry called and you had to leave..." I had pulled back off his cock, then engulfed as much as I could, and felt the tip touch the back of my throat.

"She did?! Damn! I told Larry when I saw him and he...he...he..ohhhhh fuc-k-k-k!!!!..."

I was using my mouth to fuck his cock and felt his balls tightening. His release was going to happen quickly. I grabbed his hand off my cock and put it around his own. Taking my mouth off his now throbbing member I spoke quickly, "Go ahead...jack off and watch..." Moving slightly I poised my open mouth over the head. I stared up at him as he stared down at his blurred fist and my open and willing mouth.

"OHHHH FUCK-K-K-K-K-K DAMN-N-N-N-N..." The first hot sticky load slammed against the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly as another, then another filled my mouth. His juice had a gooey sweet taste, as I again swallowed and closed my lips around him and with my head bobbing began sucking harder. "Oh yes! OH YES!.." I held his balls in my hand and felt them bounce as they discharged their load. His fist smacked loudly against my sucking lips as he continued to jack off.

I slowly released the pressure on his cock as I felt it soften. Tonguing the last of his cum from him I reluctantly released him and lay back on the bed pillows. Between his thighs, the half-hard prick glistened with my saliva and his cum remnants, he looked down at my fully erect cock. "Would you like to help me out with this? I'm not as big as you, but it's all I have to offer." I chuckled.

"Your as long as Larry." Dave took my cock in his fist again. "But he's not as thick..." Slowly he bent over me, his mouth moving hesitantly, but closer to me. His tongue touched my belly and he licked up the precum that had leaked out.

"Dave...You don't have to do anything you don't want to..."

"I want to try..." He spoke directly to my cock. "I just don't know.."

"If you want..go ahead. I promise to give you warning before I...ohhh..." He lifted my cock and had taken the head between his virgin lips. "Give you warning before I cum..." He slowly stroked the shaft as his lips moved up and down over the head and crown.

I thought I had heard Gail pull in the driveway and looked up in the doorway to see her standing there with a big grin on her face. Shaking my head I motioned her to stay quiet, she nodded and remained unmoving. He was up on his knees beside me and she to was watching my cock disappear and reappear from his mouth. Reaching down I took Dave's still half erect cock in my hand, which began to harden again as I caressed it. Her eyes widened as it grew, and she saw the size of it.

"Let me guess. I bet Larry wants to fuck Gail as much as you. Doesn't he?" He nodded. "Did you tell him how her nipples were so hard while he sucked you off? You talked about the movie and what the two of you would do if you had her naked, didn't you?" He nodded more emphatically, his mouth never leaving my cock. "And all that time you were jacking him off... Who came first?" His lips and tongue hadn't stopped and watching his head bob up and down, along with Gail standing watching, I could feel my balls begin to tighten.

He rose up off my cock, his fist still jacking the shaft. "That has been a dream of ours from the first time we saw the movie. We always talk about it when we jack off." He still had no idea that Gail was standing behind him watching. "He came first and as I pumped him it shot all over my stomach, under his chin then on my cock that wasn't in his mouth. I couldn't hold back and I started cumming...he's not as good as you though." My cock disappeared into his mouth as he took me again.

I had been watching Dave and now as he went back down on me I looked up at Gail. Her clothes were in a heap on the floor and leaning against the doorframe her fingers, buried in the thick triangle of cunt hair, were busy between her thighs. She stared glassy eyed at the scene before her.

Dave...Dave! I'm going to cum..." Between his mouth sucking me and Gail's fingers I was going over the edge. "DAVE!" I shouted and knew he could feel the cum rising! He never slowed and I let myself go. "OHHHH CUMMING-G-G-G NOW-W-W-W-W-W!!!!" My first load filled his mouth and cum squirted out the corners before he could swallow. "Oh sweet mother.... oh damn!"

I was watching Dave's mouth move along my spasming cockshaft when I heard a stifled gasp from Gail's direction. I looked up just in time to see her body shudder and knees go weak. She stared, unblinking, at Dave sucking my cock. She was biting her lower lip so hard and squeezing a nipple with her free hand I thought for sure she would draw blood. She held her clit, the tip a deep red color, between her finger and thumb. They moved in cadence with Dave's head.

"OH! FUCKING! DAMN!!!" He was swallowing quickly and with contraction of his throat his cheeks would close against the sides of my cock. "Ohhh... ohh...cumming-g-g-g-g...damn-n-n-n-n-n..." More than half of my prick was in his mouth, the tip at the top of his throat. Each swallow milking every last remnant of my cum. It was then, as I recovered my senses, that I realized I was squeezing his now again erect cock. I held it so tight I could feel every beat of his heart, slowly I released my grip, and let my hand fall away.

My now flaccid cock slipped from Dave's mouth with a soft 'plop'. He looked up at me and grinned. I could see the sheen of my cum still coating his lips. "Damn! That was a surprise! But it was awesome!" He wiped his mouth with the back of his arm, then got a real serious look on his face. "Did I do ok?"

I smiled weakly and motioned with my head, "Why don't you ask her."

TO BE CONTINUED………

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers
12