A Truly Loving Wife

Story Info
Wife is taught how to enjoy her husband fully with her mouth.
759 words
3.97
56.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatSid
KatSid
7 Followers

I looked down into the eyes of my beautiful wife, made up so well to bring out the brilliant green as she wrapped her warm, soft lips around my cock, her head bobbing slowly up and down on me. She gave me her mouth every night after dinner, but tonight was special, because tonight she was going to swallow for the first time. I had tied her head to my thigh, making sure that she wasn’t pulling away, and as she gazed at me with love, I could only imagine what was going through her mind. Her ankles were latched together by a padlock affixed between the straps of her high-heeled black leather shoes, my favorite pair, with the 3-inch heel.

As instructed, my loving wife was wearing her thigh-high black stockings, attached to her by a satin garter belt with her name embroidered in blue across the front. Her breasts were pushed up by a deep purple corset that made her form look all the more delicious as her head bobbed slowly over my manhood. I loved how she had put her hair in a bun, so that I could see her eyes, with her hands tied at the wrists and then around my waist so that she was cupping my balls, her fingernails long and painted the color of deep blood red. I had asked her to visit the nail salon today, and get them polished, but she spent the extra money and got acrylic, they looked amazing to me.

Her tongue lavished over the underside of my cock, just behind the head, as I felt her mouth taking me in, and out. I placed my hand on her head, playing with a few hairs that had strained from the bun. She looked beautiful like this, and it truly was a special time we have spent together, when she gives her mouth to me. I reached down and played with an exposed breast, as she moaned around my cock. She had no idea how close I was to filling her mouth with my seed for the first time. I rubbed the nipple in my fingers, enjoying the pleasure-full squeals that Kat made for me. I was a lucky man, to have a wife who adores her husband to the point where, even on her worst day, she would suck him to orgasm. I always thanked her, and she always asked for more.

To some, I may sound like a horrible person,. using my wife in this way, but, truth be told, she had I had this urge to be under our spouses' command sometimes. She never failed me once to please me. I pushed her head down and held it there, while she swallowed, to make sure she was driving me crazy. I looked down into her eyes as she looked into mine, begging me to cum for her. I stroked her head over me, bringing myself closer and closer. Her tongue was driving me wild as it swirled around my cock, and then I started to lose it, as my cock grew larger. She squirmed, trying to pull away, she had always hated the look and texture of cum. As she pulled back, she withdrew her throat from around my cock, which sent me off, right into her mouth where she could taste it. I held onto her head as I came, beautifully into her mouth. She gagged once, but got it under control before looking me right in the eye. She looked at me with a look of pure love as she swallowed the cum that was filling her mouth. After I had calmed down, I undid her neck restrain and pulled her up to me so that I could kiss her deeply, as a man in love only can.

She cried out in another small orgasm as we kissed, and I held her to me, whispering how much I loved her. I walked her over to the couch and I cuddled her in my arms, holding her to me as she still shook from her mind-shattering orgasm. I held her in my arms for hours, literally Ironically, Kat found out she loves cum, and now never forgets to swallow her husband's seed for him. I wish every man was lucky as I am, I have a beautiful woman who loves to suck me, and on top of it...she makes me feel welcome and at ease every night, without asking for anything in return, except to be held and loved for the woman she is.

KatSid
KatSid
7 Followers