A Tryst with Ann

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I heard was Pam saying, "Reach back and spread those cute little ask cheeks of yours for me." I quickly did as she requested and then heard that click and saw the flash again.

"That picture is just so you remember what your asshole looked like before we ravaged it tonight." After Pam said it they both broke out in laughter.

Ann always said that she had toys to play with and I had no reason to doubt what she said. She walked up and put a cuff on my ankle as Pam placed one on the other ankle. They each placed one on each wrist and then clipped them together so that I was splayed open for them to use as they wished.

"I know that playing with me has always been a wish for you and we will see if I can compare to your dreams." Ann said as she slowly ran her hands up the inside of my thigh and then over my hip sliding it down the crack of my ass over my quivering pucker."

"Now you get to do our bidding and you better do it well." Pam announced, as Ann crawled up before me and placed her pussy in front of my mouth.

As soon as Ann got settled in front of me I began to place my mouth over her. I only wished that I had my arms free so that I could play with her magnificent breasts. I could see her nipples before I began to suckle at her pussy and I wanted to pull on them with my lips and bite them lightly with my teeth. Before I got to think any longer I heard 'swoosh' before the 'splat' sounded leaving me with yet another stroke to my ass. "Get busy and quit daydreaming you have some work to do." Pam said as she laid the paddle down on my back reminding me that it was just waiting to deliver another stroke to my warmed ass.

I began to run my tongue on Ann's labia as soon as she said it. I could smell the womanly scent of Ann as it filled my nostrils showing that she too was just as excited as I was. I ran my tongue around her outer folds and then began to push my tongue in flat strokes across her entire pussy. I could hear light mewing sounds coming from Ann as I continued to try and give her pleasure. I put my tongue into her very wet slit and began to lap at her with abandon. She continued to make mewing and gasping sounds as I started to circle her clit hoping to draw it out from its protective hood. All this time Pam continued to rub my ass and cup my balls in her hands giving them a squeeze letting me know that they were in charge.

As I was pushing my tongue into Ann I felt coldness around my pucker and then a finger shoved up into my ass in one thrust causing me to grunt, transferring that vibration out into Ann. Pam laughed behind me when she did it saying, "Ann you said he could take it straight up the ass, looks like you were right."

I began to quicken the pace of my tongue to match what Pam was doing to my ass. She slowed down and I followed hoping that is what she wanted me to do and then picking up the pace as she did as well. Suddenly I felt another finger added to my ass as she continued to stroke into me. Ann was beginning to move around making it more difficult for me to stay inside her pussy but I tried as hard as I could as the fingers began to pound into me harder with each stroke. As soon as I was beginning to enjoy what she was doing the fingers disappeared and I was left with an empty feeling. "Keep right on taking care of Ann, I have a present for you and I am going to get it." I heard Pam say as I felt her walk away from the end of the bed.

Pam returned shortly after and placed an object at my gaping ass. "I want you to keep giving her pleasure as long as I fuck you and I am going to fuck you good." Pam replied. Pam pushed forward with the dildo that she had strapped onto her body and began to slowly fuck my ass.

I tried to look up at Ann by tilting my head towards her and she was lying with her head back and her eyes closed as I continued to push my tongue into her quivering pussy. I knew she was close and I wanted to catch everything she had to offer. I could feel the continual strokes into my ass as Pam delivered each and every stroke. I could feel Ann getting close to orgasm and put my mouth over her pussy and began to suck all of her into my mouth as she let loose with a stream of her womanly juices into my mouth. I continued to suckle at her until I felt her hands on my chin pulling me up to look at her. Pam continued to push the dildo into me at an even faster pace than she had before. Ann had a smile on her face as she looked at me and then Pam pulled the dildo from my ass causing it to gap at the sudden loss. I heard the familiar 'click' and then the flash following it after Pam had pulled the dildo free from my ass.

Ann slowly moved her body out from under me and then moved to place her breasts before me as I lay their reliving what had just happened in my mind. I suddenly felt another object at my ass as Pam said, "You need this in you till Ann comes back her to fill you up again." She then shoved a large butt plug in my ass. My mind was awash at what they were doing to me as I continued to suckle at Ann's breasts and nipples. Ann allowed me to enjoy them until she felt the need to take me I guess. She got up and moved behind me having Pam take her place. Pam placed her breasts in front of me as Ann grabbed her strapon and walked over to my right so I could see what she was doing. I glanced out to the right and saw a huge strapon placed around her hips hanging so obscenely far down that I could not see the tip. The girth of this thing was huge and Ann came close to my ear and said, "You want to be taken and you need to be taken and today I am going to fulfill that very dream for you."

She was right of course. She knew that this had to be something that was always in my mind from the stories I had written and she wanted to be the one to provide me with the very experience I had only dreamt about. It would no longer be a dream and she walked down to the end of the bed before I heard 'swoosh' and then felt the splat of the paddle again. "You have spanking fantasies as well and I am going to make sure that you remember this as well. You did well my little slave at taking care of me and I plan to do the same to you."

All I heard the entire time I continued to suck on Pam's nipples and breast was 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat'. "I have only given you ten this time but I plan to give you more. I want your cute little ass nice and red before I shove my friend here up your ass."

"Time for a few more I think." Ann said as I heard 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', The strokes continued to fall on my ass and I was beginning to feel actual tingling from what she was doing to me. The paddle driving the plug into my ass with each stroke was causing my prostrate to react and I was leaking from the tip of my cock and onto the bed.

I continued my suckling of Pam's breast and she finally started to move up to the front of me as Ann began her final ten strokes to my reddening ass. 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat', 'swoosh', 'splat'. Again I heard the 'click' and then the 'flash' of the camera as she finished. Ann did not deliver hard strokes to my ass as I don't believe that was what she was intending. She just wanted to remind me that she was the one in charge and I was going to do her biding. It may have been her fantasy as well, I am not sure but I know she played this out well and in time I will thank her for it.

As Pam got into place in front of my mouth I felt Ann place more lubricant on my sore pucker. It felt like it had enough attention to it already today but Ann was going to make sure that I knew and remembered how she wanted to play. She was the one in charge and I was merely the puppet. "I am going to shove this in and you are to use that tongue of yours to make Pam come. I will continue to drive this monster into your ass until she does."

All that ran through my mind was that I hoped that Pam came quickly because the dildo that she had selected was larger than the one I had sent her in the picture. Maybe not a great deal bigger but I was sure I could tell the difference. Ann began to shove the dildo into my ass as I began to lick Pam. Tell the difference, oh boy could I tell the difference. I don't know how big this thing is but it felt phenomenal in my ass. I am sure that Ann knew it would be when she selected it and I was sure that she had never had one that large in her ass before. She had made a comment about not shoving anything that big up her ass once and I still remember laughing about it when she said it.

I continued to lick, suck. And twirl my tongue with as much fervor as I could muster. Ann had grabbed my hips and was stroking into my ass about every 10 seconds as she was thrusting the cock into me and slowly pulling it out. It felt like a pile driver had been turned loose and Ann was controlling it. She definitely was controlling me. Stroke after stroke continued to go into my ass and I was sucking for all I was worth when finally Pam gave out a huge shake of her body and I placed my mouth over her pussy sucking her into my mouth. She had finally come and Ann pulled the monster cock from my ass with the traditional 'click, 'flash' following it.

I was sure that my asshole could never be repaired and Ann said that she had a little trick to help bring it back into shape. Pam had gotten up and headed for the bathroom as Ann went towards the kitchen to get cream or something for my ass I had guessed. When she returned she said, "I normally use this during sex but judging from the look of your asshole I am going to use it now. She went into the bathroom and ran some water for some reason I did not understand and then came back and placed an object at my asshole again. She had taken a frozen water bottle and warmed it just enough to get it wet on the outside and shoved it into my ass. I could feel the tissue of my ass constrict around the object and my asshole began to quiver in excitement as she held it in place. She told me that we were through for tonight and then I heard the bathroom door open and Pam and Ann shared a kiss before Pam left. Pam walked by and patted my upturned and very sore ass and said, "You did just fine tonight big boy I might let you play with me again."

After Pam left Ann went into the bathroom and was gone a short time when I had just about fallen asleep with the frozen bottle up my ass when I heard, 'click' and then noticed the flash again. I looked at Ann and said, "Really, you didn't get enough pictures of my ass you needed one with a frozen water bottle sticking out of it."

"Oh sweetheart that is for you as a little reminder of just some of the things I want to do to you." After hearing that I laid my head down and felt Ann start to get on the bed when my phone chimed waking me from the dream, it was Ann.

12