A Tryst with Tera Patrick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

The blonde turned back to me, a puzzled look on her face, "there are about thirty hidden camera's covering every inch of the room in there, the recording will be displayed on the big screen on stage as well as fed to pay-per-view TV porn channels."

All at once my body went into a cold sweat; I wasn't a fucking exhibitionist!

"Are you okay Mr. McDonald?" the blonde assistant asked me, "You look a bit pale."

She came up to me and rubbed my shoulder assuringly then said, "Look at it his way, when you're at home watching porn, do you focus on the woodman?"

"I guess not", I stammered.

"Exactly, the guys want to see Tera, you just go in there and have a ball", she winked.

The room smelled of a strong fragrance that I couldn't place, and as I walked in I tried to find the hidden cameras without any luck. I stopped in my tracks as I saw Tera sitting on the heart shaped be. She was smiling at me, wearing nothing but a skimpy satin robe and red lingerie.

"Hi", she greeted me.

"Hi", I gulped.

"Why so nervous? Why don't you come sit down here next to me", she said patting the bed gesturing me to come over.

I walked over and sat next to her my leg touching hers; my god she smelt amazing.

"You probably heard about the feeds to the many viewers. I don't want you to worry about that", she said, whispering the words into my ear, "all I wan you to think about is being inside me, putting your hard cock in me and fucking me", she placed light kisses on my neck, concentrate on making me cum."

My cock was rock hard in my trousers, pressing so hard against my briefs it hurt. Tera continued seducing me with her feminine wiles, kissing and brushing her lips over my neck. Her hand went down and rubbed my ragging boner through my pants and I groaned.

"Think of it this way", she whispered, "You're gonna live out the fantasy of a billion men around the world."

She then proceeded to unzip my pants and yank out my cock, free from its confines my dick sprang out into her hand.

Now I knew for a fact I wasn't as thick or as big as the guys she fucked everyday, but she didn't seem to mind. She bent over my lap and ran her tongue over my cock head lathering it with her spit.

She then looked up at me and smiled again as she curled her long hair round her ear then went down on me again. She swallowed my cock and slowly started bobbing her head up and down tasting the length of my smooth rod.

I looked up at the cream painted ceiling moaning as the incredible feeling of Tera going to work on my cock sent unbelievable sparks through my body; she was truly a professional, knowing just how to work.

Tera ran her tongue over the underside of my cock as she jerked me off with one hand, the other unbuttoning my pants. I helped her, tugging my pants down and pulling the kicking them off along with my shoes.

Tera took my cock into her mouth again and continued running her lips up and down it her tongue slurring around as she worked, she was making the most erotic moans I ever heard, moans I only ever heard while watching her movies, never in my wildest dreams did I think the queen of porn would be between my legs giving me head.

Tera ripped her lips from my dick swallowing the dangling trail of spit that clung to her bottom lip and my cock head. She licked her lips seductively as she looked up at me while still slowly pumping her fist over my erect penis.

"Looks like you're hard enough now, don't you think?" she purred.

"Yeah", I smiled back, energized and ready, my cock aching in anticipation as she continued her handjob. I was way too horny to be nervous anymore, all I knew was that I needed to put my ragging schlong inside her tight pussy, and now!

Tera got to her feet and shrugged off her robe. She then made quick work of her bra, tossing it on the floor. I had seen her breasts many times, but they looked O so much better in real life, they were large, the result of a professional boob job that had taken her from a to a 32C 36DD, her nipples, cute little stubs, and her areolas that were slightly darker than her skin complexion, all unbelievably hot.

She then bent at her waist and pulled off her panties revealing her most private of parts (Well not really considering a million people had seen it), her shaven little pussy. The thin slit was slightly damp and at this point I didn't know whether it was from the action she had, had earlier with Jessica Jaymes, or if she was really getting hot for me. I decided I didn't care right now.

Tera smiled again as she got onto me as I sat on the edge of the bed, throwing her leg over me and kneeling over my lap. She sat down on my lap the underside of my cock pressing against her sex, then placed her lips over mine and started making out with me. Her tongue was exploring the inside of my mouth as she moved her lips around opening it then closing it to suck on my tongue.

Fuck I groaned as she started to grind her pussy against my cock as we kissed. Everything about this woman exuded sexuality and one thing was for damn sure, she put everything in when she was having sex. She broke the kiss and for the moment just continued thrusting her pussy against my erection and I could feel how wet she was making it.

Just then a thought occurred to me, one that I hoped to god wasn't true, "Tera, please tell me you're not just gonna pretend to fuck me?"

"Her eyes fluttered open as she looked down at me, the expression that flashed across her face was one of insult, as if I had questioned her loyalty as a pornographic performer, but it was only there for a moment, as if she understood why I would question her wanting to do it with me.

She smiled again as she lifted her sexy body up again and gripped my cock, pumping it a few times, "I was just getting us nice and moist baby, if your cock is lubricated it goes in better."

Yeah, she was definitely a pro I thought to myself.

"Are we gonna use protection?" I asked, not sure if she wanted to go skin-on-skin, I had heard that since some adult performers had HIV/Aids a lot of them were using rubbers.

"You were checked and passed." Don't worry so much, I know what I'm doing, honest", she winked playfully. She then ran the tip of my cock against her soft pussy folds then sat down, her cunt swallowing my tip then stretching as she eased her way down my length.

"Fuck", I groaned, she was a bit tight as I pushed into her initially, but quickly loosened up a bit as she pushed her hips down. She felt amazing inside, a wet warm glove that livened up my cock with pleasurable sparks of erotic bliss. Tera started thrust herself up and down as she got half my cock inside her, pulling slightly up then pushing herself further down.

Within a minute she was sitting on me with my cock nestled snugly inside her wet cunt. She was holding still, feeling my throbs pulse inside her. Whether or not she was enjoying this as much as I was, I didn't know, after all she had a cock inside her on a regular basis, fuck, she had more sex then I would my entire life.

Tera opened her eyes and looked at me, "you feel so good inside me baby, you want me to go slowly, or do you want it rough?"

"Whatever's good for you is good for me", I responded, smiling at her, trying to pretend that it I was able to handle her energy.

Tera smiled then started moving, she took both my hands and put it on her butt as she lifted herself up allowing my cock to slide out of her a little then sank back down. I gripped the firm flesh of her ass helping her as she slowly started riding my cock. I could feel the smooth damp walls inside her pussy as it massaged my cock as she thrust her hips slowly into mine.

"Let's take it slow for now, enjoy the feeling of fucking", she said as she moved.

I could feel my cock slip deeper inside her she moved on top of me, her pussy muscles loosening as her labia curled around my cock. Every thrust of her hips was amazing, the feeling of sheer ecstasy enveloping me. I opened my eyes and looked up at Tera; her mouth was pursed as she took quick breaths as she rode me slowly, her eyes closed. Her face was one of concentration as she moved, guiding her hot snatch over my cock.

I moved my hands from her ass, one sliding up her to cup the back of her neck, the other resting on her lower back. Tera fell back into my hands using them to steady herself as she started riding me a little bit faster. Her jaw was clenched as she fucked me and she was starting to moan softly.

I moved up and closed my mouth over her left tit, the little stub that was hr nipple feeling like a little pebble under my tongue as I flicked it.

"Yess, oh, that feels great..." "You feel so good inside me."

I decided that I had to try and make Tera enjoy this as much as I was, so I moved my hand to where we were so intimately joined and rubbed my thumb over her clit. She shook then immediately responded by swallowing my cock inside her for a second then starting to grind faster into me.

"FUCK TERA", I groaned, as she gripped my shoulders and started bouncing wildly on my cock. I let go of the back of her neck and gripped her waist as she went buck wild on top of me, riding me like I was a prized stallion and she was the best jockey in the world.

My thumb was still rubbing her clit and I could feel how wet she was getting, my dick becoming increasingly moist as she slid her tight cunt up and down it.

"Oh, ohh, ohh. Oh my g-fuck", Tera's voice grew horse as she threw her head back and rocked her body on my cock. I held on to her as she worked, my face scrunched as sweat built on my brow, my cock staring to throb as her warm, wet cunt drove over it.

"Fuck, Tera, you, feel so fucking good", I yelled.

Tera again pressed her hips down taking my aching cock completely inside her. She looked into my eyes as she twirled her waist in circles, smiling as I grit my teeth.

"How does that feel baby?" she moaned, teasing me in a sluttish voice, "you want to fuck me now, want me to be at the bottom, pound this", she thrust once, and I breathed out, "hard cock into my hot pussy?"

She got up my dick sliding out of her and knelt on all fours on the bed. Her ass was in front of me and her pussy glistened between her legs.

I couldn't help myself, I bent forward and covered her soaked pussy with my mouth and pressed my tongue as deep into her as I could. Her body shook and she gave out a long contented moan.

"That feels so good, fuck, so, fucking dirty", she was saying.

I lapped my tongue over her pussy lips stopping to use my tip to dart at her clit. All the attention getting her warmer and wetter, her excretions dripping into my mouth. When I removed my mouth from her delicious cunt it was damp with her juices.

I positioned myself behind her and put my cock back at her slit. I moved forward bending over her back and pressed my mouth against hers. Tera wasn't interested in making out, instead she used her tongue to lick all her juices off my mouth. I pushed forward and she moaned as my dick slid inside her.

She was retched open, so it was easier for me to bury my cock inside her, my balls brushing against her clit. I didn't know how long I would last so I quickly started drilling her from behind, huffing as I thrust y cock in and out of her pussy.

Tera bent down and buried her head into the bed as I rocked her clammy body with long hard thrusts. Her pussy was clamping around my cock and I didn't know whether it was a signal that she was going to cum. I knew that I was gonna blow any minute, but I kept up the pace driving my meat in and out of her as hard and as fast as I could.

Tera's moans and cursing filled the little room as we fucked, I could feel her fingers each time I drove into her, she was fiddling with her clit.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum if you keep fucking me like that", Tera held. I did just that, plowing my cock into her slick pussy over and over again.

Soon I felt my balls begin to ache. "I'm gonna cum Tera, I'm pulling out.

"No, in me", Tera begged, "I want to feel your spunk inside me."

I bent over Tera breathing into her ear as I slowed down, thrusting in and out of her a lot slower than before. My cock throbbed painfully as my load built. I heaved inside her one more time then held there.

"SHIT!" I roared as I let go, my come gushing inside the gorgeous Tera Patrick's slick cunt. Her hour-glass shaped body shuddered against me as her pussy clamped around my cock and milked it of every drop of sperm I could shoot into her.

I pulled out of her and fell on the bed then shivered as I felt her mouth wrap around my cock she sucked and licked my dick clean before coming up and kissing in my neck then pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"You were great", she smiled, "I'll be honest I did this for a promo for Teravision last month but I didn't cum when I fucked that guy."

I smiled, I was sure se had told him something similar.

We stayed on the bed for about ten minutes catching our breaths before Tera got up and started getting dressed; I took this as my queue and fixed my clothes.

"I have to be on stage again soon", Tera said coming and pecking me on the cheek, "wait here for the officials to come and get you, they'll help you get your prizes."

Tera walked to the door and opened it, she turned back to me, "I really did enjoy this", she winked, and then left the room.

Well as she said I got the rest of my prizes and then went and enjoyed the rest of the convention. On the ride home Brad wanted to know all about my sex romp but I remained quiet, I did it because I could...

...Because I was the lucky bastard who got to fuck Tera Patrick.

THE END

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12