A Tryst with Tyranny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And remember Susheela if I don't feel satisfied at the end of this, if I feel that you have on purpose held back, I will revoke your loan."

"Suck me Susheela, suck me till I scream, till my toes curl up, only then I..."

Ramlal yelped as he was startled midway. Susheela had literally swallowed his meat and was sucking it up and down in an animal frenzy.

She just wanted to get it over with, and this Ramlal mistook for indulgence, but it worked out for both of them.

"Slow down Susheela," he said "yes that's good, oh yes."

A slew of instructions followed and Susheela to her surprise found herself obeying every one automatically.

"Now lick my spout, yes like that. Like you're licking an ice cream. Ohhhh god yessss...." continued Ramlal.

He made her slurp on the undersurface of his penis, her soft tender tongue on his dick felt like music.

"Kiss it Susheela. Kiss it ..." said Ramlal and watched beaming with pleasure as her pouty lips kissed his cock as it moved like some writhing serpent across her face.

Ramlal was now serious, and very, very, hot. He tilted her head as far back as he could, by clutching her hair, and dangled his meat at the threshold of Susheela's mouth.

He pushed himself so far into the back of her mouth that her eyes bulged outward and her nose was shrouded by his pubic hair.

Ramlal winced as her nose ring bit into his pelvis. Perversely it added to his pleasure. It pleased him to see that Susheela looked like a gutted fish with those bulging eyes.

"This is going be a bit difficult, Susheela," said the master, consolingly, "but I want you to cooperate. Nod if you understand."

With cock embedded in mouth, her nose ring in his crotch, she somehow managed a feeble nod.

"I am going to push some more into your mouth, ok?" mumbled Ramlal

Though voiced such it was not a request.

"Don't worry, when I do that, I want you to nibble on my cock slightly. Can you nibble now? Yes, slightly less pressure. Yes, that's perfect. Now I want to open your mouth wider to allow some space."

As her mouth was already being stretched to capacity, she managed with no small difficulty.

Susheela opened her jaws to near dislocation, as the monstrous meat-train began its obtrusive journey down to her esophagus.

"Now I want you to lick with your tongue and nibble at the same time."

Gods, but Ramlal had so many things he wanted to do at the same time!

Numbed, Susheela did it so perfectly and with such rhythm that, Ramlal moaned out loud.

"Yes, yes...yes..." he cried out, encouraging her on.

"Susheela you whore" he managed, as she sucked him inside out, gnawing and swathing his sex with her tongue.

A few moments later, as he had just started groping her breasts, he orgasmed unexpectedly into her mouth with ear- shattering wails of pleasure.

Ramlal felt his cock jerk as it released its white misty spray. As he convulsed into her mouth, he gripped the back of her head tightly flattening her face against his pelvis. She must have been very good at holding her breath indeed, as for several moments Ramlal did not release his pressure and he continued using her mouth as a drain for his greasy seminal secretions.

When he finally withdrew with a shudder, her body collapsed on the floor in a fit of hacking, coughing and wheezing. She was at her breath holding limit after all. Only fear of Ramlal had kept her going.

She was coughing and spitting semen on the floor.

"Susheela," Ramlal ventured when she slightly recovered.

He could see that she was still struggling and white filled her mouth.

"Susheela please swallow."

She shook her head weakly, hands grasping for the water bottle nearby.

Ramlal's deft hands swatted her away.

"No water!" he said, and then more loudly -"Swallow."

Gagging and almost retching she managed to swallow in three gulps the semen that had not already entered her throat.

Ramlal ever the thorough business man opened her mouth to check and was satisfied to see that all the white semen was gone.

She turned to move away, but he wagged his finger at her.

"We were not done yet, Susheela."

Fear returned to her eyes.

He pointed at the floor, where splotches semen marred the near perfect black granite. This was a result of her initial gagging and spitting.

"What will madam say Susheela when she finds semen on the floor? Will she guess the obvious?"

She turned to make for a cleaning towel and returned with it. He watched her slowly and sagely shook his head.

"You know my policy on semen Susheela" he said happily, "into some hole it goes! It's up to you which one."

She stared at him uncomprehending shooting looks betwixt the floor and him. She realized he was serious.

So ended a wonderful evening for Ramlal wherein he watched Susheela's lovely rump waggle on the floor as she licked his recently ejected sperm off the black granite floor.

As was mentioned earlier Susheela was a fastidious worker and soon the tiles were neat and spotless. Semen licked clean.

He asked Susheela to freshen up, and wipe the tears and semen from her face.

He gently placed his arms around her in what he thought was a cajoling gesture, and said "You have paid off what I loaned you Susheela, be happy," he said planting a wet kiss on her cheek.

When he felt she looked normal enough, and not distraught, he sent her on her way.

As Susheela exited through the gate she felt shamed and used. And so she had been. The taste of Ramlal's semen was thick on her tongue and when swallowed she still felts gobs on her throat, or so she imagined.

But it could have been worse. Ramlal could have used her in, other ways. She had that at least to be thankful for.

Ramlal watched the servant exit the gate, with beady eyes. He saw the slumped shoulders straighten as she exited. Ah, she thought she had escaped him had she?

Alas, for Susheela, Ramlal was not done with her yet. Not by far. Though Susheela did not know it, the worst was yet to come.

.......to be continued

12