A Tryst with Tyranny Ch. 02

Story Info
The master takes the servant to his bed.
6.3k words
4.65
123.3k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susheela returned to work the next day. On seeing Ramlal fear sprang around her like a trap and she felt her knees tremble slightly.

Her master had used her most cruelly yesterday. She could still feel the sour taste of his seed on her tongue.

The only reason she had returned to work was because she trusted her master's word. He had assured her that forcing his cock into her mouth, would be his final indiscretion. He would not outrage her modesty further as she had paid her debt to him.

Or so she thought. She could not meet his eyes as she hurried forth into the kitchen.

"Susheela you said you were on leave today," the lady of the house asked, surprised.

"My work was taken care of yesterday madam," replied Susheela.

Behind his wife, Ramlal's face lit up in a self satisfied smile. Susheela cringed inwardly at the malicious cast of his features.

"You look tired today, Susheela" continued the madam.

"I did not sleep well last night madam,"

"Bad dreams?" queried the madam.

Bad dreams indeed; Ramlal's throbbing cock had featured prominently in her nightmares.

The cock had suddenly turned into a huge snake, and started to slither down her throat. She had choked and gagged, her face turning purple and she had awoken thus, shaken and sweating. She had also ruined her husbands sleep by tossing and turning endlessly in bed.

"Yes," replied Susheela hesitantly, on seeing a sly look flit across her master's face.

'Yes indeed ' thought Ramlal to himself. He had taken his wet revenge on Susheela. The little cunt had thought to outsmart him, but had paid for her foolish assumptions, with a mouth full of his cum. In his mind he had but begun to craft his revenge. A simple blowjob did naught for a man of Ramlal's tastes; he would despoil her further, expounding her humiliation.

Even now she enraged him by her mere presence. The temerity of her astounded him. The lower class and Susheela with them impressed him with their abject stupidity. He had given her a loan, and told her after he had blown his load in her mouth, that all her debts were paid. Her debts, to what he had loaned her, but what about the compound interest that said loans garnered?

Foolish, foolish Susheela had returned, when she should have run for the hills. Run where Ramlal could never get his claws on her. But Ramlal was not surprised, such idiocy was to be expected from the illiterate, to be expected and exploited.

After a short while Susheela ducked her head out the door, and found the house to be mostly empty. The madam and her despicable master had left. A sigh of relief escaped her lips. Ramlal was off to work and the madam to wherever she disappeared off to.

Ramlal frightened her; he was a calm and careful man never prone to excesses. But yesterday he had forced himself on her, a thing she never dreamed he had the guts to do.

She had angered him, by trying to be clever and damaged his ego- a decision she knew she would regret for life.

She turned on the radio and continued her cooking. The music playing on the radio was sad and melodious, suiting her current despondent mood and drowned out all sound.

Her scream of shock was no surprise, as hands stealthily squeezed her saree-bared midriff from behind. She continued screaming as the hands tightened their grip, steely cold fingers digging into the bare skin of her love-handles.

She felt a heavy chin rest on her right shoulder, and she tried to twist around, but found she couldn't. The grip on her waist held her fast.

Cold realization dawned on her, as a hated voice whispered in her ear. A voice featuring in all her nightmares last night, a whisper that carried final dread; with murderous intentions.

"You should not have returned Susheela," said Ramlal almost regretfully, from his perch on her shoulder.

"You promised master, the debt was paid." stammered a distraught Susheela.

"And it was," replied Ramlal a little too easily.

"Then why master?" struggled Susheela her hands hopelessly trying to undo the lust-fuelled iron grip around her bare stomach.

"The loan, yes," replied Ramlal tactfully, as if conducting a business deal," but Susheela what about compound interest?"

"Compound interest, sir?

"Yes the interest, which," Ramlal pinched her behind mischievously, surveying her flesh with his palm, "you are just about to pay off."

At this juncture, Ramlal swung her around; like a swirling ballerina, and they were face to face, breath to breath.

Ramlal dipped his head forward, and began kissing her. She resisted, her body struggling against him, but he was too strong for her. Susheela soon ceased her futile struggles, when she realized she was only exciting him further.

Ramlal felt her body go limp in his arms. He squeezed her buttocks with the palms of his hands, and felt the lower parts of their bodies crush against each other. He lifted her saree, with slow comfortable ease, feeling the bare rounded ass-cheeks. An index finger rubbed gently along the slit between the cheeks, and touched her anus.

Susheela resisted this dirty abuse, by her master with appreciable resolve.

Ramlal detached himself from Susheela's mouth, and regarded her wearied features.

Susheela found it in herself to beg once more, for what it was worth.

"Sir I will work sir, for free, for six months, sir anything sir, please...please don't do this to me sir."

Her words were interrupted by heart-felt sobs.

Ramlal considered, the lush body in his greedy clutches, and found no mercy, just plain desire and lust. He was an opportunist, and no man could refuse sex with a woman, when the chance danced before him.

He waited for a few more moments, seeing the hope well in those sorrow wracked eyes.

Ah, how delicious then to crush all hope!

Ramlal smothered her in his embrace, and Susheela's sobs filled the room, an acceptable addition to the sorrowful music playing on the radio.

"Dearest Susheela," droned Ramlal, every word punctuated by a lecherous caress of his palm on her bare belly, "fuck me, and all will be well."

He kissed her again, his fingers gently outlining her navel; his palm came to rest on the soft skin, just below her belly-button.

She felt herself spun around to face the cooking stove once more. Ramlal's body pushed her to the point where she was sandwiched against the platform, and felt her belly being pressed painfully against the edge.

Susheela considered, throwing boiling oil on her master. She considered stabbing him with the kitchen knife. None of these avenues of action bode well for her innocent children or her faithful husband.

She had got herself into this and there was only one way to escape. To be compliant and face the music.

Hands around Susheela, Ramlal began kissing the back of her neck. He began to nibble, gnaw and suck on her as if she was a piece of cheese.

Like a hungry vampire, Ramlal bit into Susheela.

Susheela winced as Ramlal's teeth sank into the firm flesh of her dusky-brown shoulder, and she could feel the canines and incisors as they left vicious bite marks on her skin.

Synchronously his hands wandered under her saree and she could feel his fingertips tracing soft lines along her inner thighs.

She felt her saree and skirt being lifted and she was bare below her waist, allowing Ramlal to explore her from knee to groin.

As his fingers brushed her pubic hair, he again bit hungrily into her from behind, massaging her labia, the teasing digits played with her vagina before one was inserted slowly, into her warm moist love tunnel. Ramlal could feel her pussy lips bulge outwards, in reaction to his caresses. As he further explored her forbidden triangle, he could start to feel moistness that he was sure was not present a moment before.

'Ah' thought Ramlal, lie and struggle as she might, this 'maal' was secretly eager for a good fucking. But he would continue this charade for her sake, until she awakened to her desires.

Not unpleasant sensations flitted through her body then, and guilt assailed her as never before.

She had borne all of Ramlal's previous predations; as she was forced to, but now despite herself; was feeling the stirrings of desire. Unacceptable. She wanted to scream; to rail against the injustices of the world. She prayed to her gods begging them. But the only answer was her master's flesh pressing against her.

The taste of Susheela had gotten to Ramlal, and she could feel him hardening against her lower back.

Only a few layers of cloth separated her curvy rump from a raging hard-on.

Abruptly she felt his hands squeeze her breasts, not too hard but with perfect force.

She heard Ramlal panting, and again his chin found firm purchase on her shoulder and he whispered into her ear - "Come to the guest bedroom Susheela I will be waiting."

All pressure on her body was released, as she felt his presence depart.

Susheela considered bolting then. But what was the point? She realized that the world had become her cage and there was no escape.

----------------------

Ramlal lay on the bed, awaiting and anticipating. He was as taut as a violin string, as evidenced by the tent that protruded from his dhoti.

All those days and nights of planning had come to fruition. He would finally, and with a kings abandon, fuck his married servant-maid.

Sure enough there was a soft knock on the door, and SHE entered.

The woman had been the font of his sexual dreams ever since she had started working in his house. Now he would take her to his bed and avail her curvaceous body.

"Lock the door please Susheela," panted Ramlal, trying to keep the eagerness from his voice, even as he knew he was failing miserably.

Susheela turned and locked the door, and she did, so felt the final bolt slide on her faithful married life.

She took her own time turning, which was understandable, considering the situation that now faced her. He said nothing allowing her, her time; his silence demanding her complete surrender.

Her master had chosen to lie on his back. His upper body was bared, but he was wearing his dhoti, which even now was waging a losing battle against his hostile erection.

"Come Susheela, come sit on the bed," her master beckoned.

Each step that Susheela took was weighted in chains, as she dragged her self to the bed. Her body felt numb, bereft of all feeling.

She was going to be taken. A man other than her husband was going to abuse the sanctity of her body. It was as if a dark cloud had settled on her head.

Ramlal watched her sit at his feet.

Ramlal raised one leg and settled it on her lap, the other leg her wrapped around her from behind, scissoring her in-between.

"Come now, Susheela, said Ramlal beckoning with his hands, and pulling her towards his crotch.

Susheela, ever reluctant but resigned to her fate, tugged on the dhoti, till the cock was bared.

The penis throbbed gleefully, as the cloth was brushed off it.

Ramlal's avariciously grabbed his servant's hands; and placed them on his cock and balls, his body tingling, as he felt Susheela's touch.

He settled back into a recumbent posture, hands folded under his head, content to watch, as Susheela lowered her head on to his swollen member.

The thing that struck her the most, faces inches away from her master's manhood was the pleasant smell drifting from it. The master had soaped his cock, for her benefit. This unusual gesture from her master (thought not much) served to ameliorate Susheela's situation slightly. The musky scent of hard cock wafted through her nostrils, and once again Susheela felt faint tingles in-between her thighs.

The cock-head bobbed as if impatient for the embrace of Susheela's lips.

Ramlal closed his eyes, as his servant-slave descended upon him, enjoying her ministrations to his member.

He felt the warm wet caress that was her tongue, as she licked and sucked on him like candy. He was being licked from the tip of his balls to the tip of his cock. Susheela's mouth descended down on the muscled meat, as far as she dared. She steeled herself, and deep throated the cock, felling her mouth fill with the hardness. Her cheeks bulged, as she forced the cock into her mouth. When her lips brushed against his balls, she knew she had swallowed him completely. The second and third times it was easier, and she almost started to enjoy feeling the cock-head lodge in her throat. She then started sucking on the upper part of his hot hard cock, while massaging the base with her hands.

"Oh shit, oh god Susheela, your too good- your going to make me cum, oh sweet lord," moaned Ramlal, his eyes still closed.

This was in fact the servant's game plan. Get her master to cum, inside her mouth. After all she had done it before. Better her stomach filled with cum, than her womb, or so she rationalized.

But Ramlal was not going to be taken for a ride. Not this time. In his mind was immured the scene, where he would let loose a white storm inside this woman's underused vagina.

As she worked on Ramlal's hard meat, she felt his hand on her forehead roughly push her back. He rose, with some effort, and stood in front of her, gently nudging her to continue.

As a servile Susheela continued working on Ramlal's hardness, she could feel fingers fumbling with the buttons of her blouse, and with a deftness she had not expected, felt her bindings loosen. She felt an unexpected thrill shoot through her spine, knowing that she was about to be exposed. She tried to stamp out this weakness of her mind and almost succeeded.

In quick succession she was relieved, of both blouse and bra, which were then flung unceremoniously to the far end of the bedroom.

She could sense her masters labored breathing; as he regarded for the first time, her bared breasts, with their large dark tipped nipples, and generous areola's.

Her husband, good man that he was never looked at her that way. Ramlal's attention to her nakedness was turning her on in ways even she could not fathom. She could see by his expression, that she was making all his dreams into a palpable reality. Her thoughts were disrupted as a cock was once again shoved down her throat, and needful hands crushed and kneaded her mounds, toying with the thick nipples.

She could feel Ramlal playing with her saree and skirt, and they too were removed in a flourish. And Susheela became naked.

Her hands tried to hide her breasts and vagina, in some feeble instinctive gesture to preserve her modesty, and failed utterly, as Ramlal dragged her down the bed and flattened himself on her.

He covered her face, lips and neck in a frenzy of kisses; her supple breasts, feasts for his slavering mouth. His lips trailed along the softess of her belly, and rhythmically, her master descended in-between her thighs.

She had a different type of pussy then he had imagined, but he would do very well by this lovely opening. Hunger gnawed at his soul, as he touched his lips to her heated hole, and French kissed, as he would her mouth.

He looked up then, to gauge her expression, as he suckled on her plum pudding.

Though sudden jerky thrills shot up from her thighs, as Ramlal continued to devour her pussy, Susheela did not give him the satisfaction of knowing she was being pleasured and her face was expressionless. She could feel his tongue as it pushed its slithery way into the entrance to her pleasure box. Her hands clutched the bed tightly; as she was afraid she would orgasm into his face.

Thinking that the servant was not aroused by him, Ramlal further spurred his efforts. His tongue licked her slit, from bottom to top, dwelling for a moment on her pouty button. She nearly gave herself away then and moaned her pleasure out loud, but managed to control herself by biting her lips. Ramlal could sense, smell and feel the heat, from Susheela's vagina. Though her mind resisted, her body wanted his cock. Every moment, her vagina, was coaxing her, soothing her, into accepting another mans gift. But her mind and thoughts were often in the way. Her furry treasure, with its lovely and intoxicating sexual smell, had succeeded in further hardening his already rock hard manhood.

Ramlal felt as if his cock would burst out of his skin. He wondered if he had ever been as aroused by his high-born wife; as he was by this lowly naukar(servant).

Finally as he rose above her, she knew her master was ready.

He moved up and down caressing her naked body against his, his cock sliding along the supple, curvaceous frame.

Ramlal split her thunder thighs and began positioning his cock.

When the tip of his cock brushed against her vagina, fear coursed through Susheela like never before. With a start she realized she could not do this. All the lust in the world could not compel her to betray her husband.

She shoved a mounting Ramlal aside with astonishing force, for a woman her size, and tried to make good her escape.

She made it as far as the edge of the bed before Ramlal icy-iron grip clamped with excruciating force on her arms, nails dug painfully into her as a forearm hooked around her neck.

She felt herself bodily dragged back into the centre of the bed.

"Susheela you cunning, cunning whore," gasped Ramlal. "Where were you planning to run, eh? Naked, into the streets? To your husband? What would he have to say? When will you realize you are mine?"

Ramlal grasped both her wrists in his left hand, his right hand delving in-between her thighs.

'No no no...' screamed Susheela. She tightened her thighs, closing off her sex and barring access to her private parts.

"Aieeeeeee...!" Susheela's screams rent the air as she felt plump fingers pinch the soft sensitive skin of her inner thighs. She screamed again as the pinch was repeated with much more force.

"Open your legs for me Susheela," crooned Ramlal.

When she didn't comply Ramlal sat up and slapped her across the face, the second slap followed seconds later, backhanded. Susheela reeled from the violent slaps, as pain flooded her brain. Fingers dug into her again, as Susheela flinched unable to bear the pain and surrendered her thighs to her master.

Nothing was getting in-between the glutton and his feast.

Ramlal jammed her wrists against the bed to either side of her body, and pinned her abducted thighs with his knees. Susheela found she could not move, against such abject ferocity.

She tried her best, to resist his cock, clenching her buttocks and pussy. But alas, to no avail.

When her masters face had been in-between her thighs, he had stimulated her, dilating her sex glands and sexual fluids had accumulated in her vulva. She was slippery as an eel. Her own pussy wanted to be fucked, and she realized her mind had no power to overrule her body's needs.

Despite her resistance, the thick cock parted her vagina, like a knife through butter, and in just one, single fluid thrust, Ramlal was completely inside his servant's body.

Susheela felt herself being filled to the rim, like never before. Her congested pussy lips bulged outward and laterally, to make room to accommodate the hot massive beast inside her. The tingling in her vagina intensified terribly, as the rock hard cock crushed against her sensitive nerves. Spasms of pleasure, exploded from her love, and raced to her brain.

Ramlal withdrew himself from his newly conquered province, till the tip rested on the bulging clitoris. He rubbed the cock-head against the engorged clitoris, and watched as Susheela body bucked. He repeated the gesture and Susheela's body convulsed as if shocked!

"Ohhhhh..." moaned Ramlal as he slid himself back in with deliberate slowness.

He extricated himself again, and saw that his pubic hair was coated with vaginal fluids.

Susheela thanked god she had borne children, as she felt the length and girth of the cock that currently resided where her children had escaped her fleshy fastness.

12