A Tryst with Tyranny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anything less and she would have faced a world of pain.

Suddenly Ramlal slammed his cock into her twat with unexpected and unnecessary force, in complete contradiction to his slow genteel movements of before.

The unexpected power thrust caught Susheela unaware.

"Unghhh..." she grunted, as again, she felt her self being slammed. She tried for control again.

"unghh...unghhh...unghhh..." her moans started becoming more and more audible despite her best efforts to the contrary.

Her grunts continued, as Ramlal continued pounding like a piston.

And then the core elements of sex took over...man and woman...cock and cunt.

No matter what people who are taken forcefully say, there are moments, when all the parts that constitute sex come together as a whole and mechanically strive to achieve their purpose in the cosmos, as they have for countless millions of years. The result- micrograms of pleasure seep threw the cracks of agony in forceful intercourse.

Susheela was being taken by force; there was no doubt about this. But a primal part of her brain, interpreted her being forcefully fucked as sex, and nothing more, and traces of pleasure were finding their way to her brain.

Ramlal unwittingly was exploiting this very theory, by pounding away incessantly, and so not allowing the sane parts of Susheela's mind to recover.

With each savage thrust Ramlal was pounding holes into the fabric of her resistance, which soon crumbled.

Susheela bit her lips, twisted her head, but do as she would; she could not bring herself to stop enjoying the fucking she was receiving.

"You complain and you cry Susheela," murmured Ramlal "but your body does not lie."

"Look at your eyes they are dilated as ever," said Ramlal, as he tweaked her nipples, "and your nipples are turning to stone. You are so wet, you could feed a river, and yet you try to escape me."

"Master please, do as you want but please don't come inside me, I...I...I can't afford to become pregnant."

At this Ramlal's hands clutched her throat, crushing the air from her larynx, silencing her, as he fucked away in manic spurts.

"If I can't fuck you completely what point is there to all this Susheela?" wheezed Ramlal. Talking, while fucking, was never easy.

The bed rocked and clattered against the wall as Ramlal made continuous, brutal love to his servant.

Unexpectedly as was his wont Ramlal withdrew, from Susheela. She hoped he would spray his seed on her belly and not inside it.

Her elation was short lived.

"On the edge of the bed Susheela, on your hands and knees," said Ramlal snapping his fingers.

She had to obey of course, and Ramlal positioned himself behind her.

Susheela realized it made sense. He had always fantasized about her, looking at her from behind and this was how he would see himself fucking her - from behind.

He rubbed his wet cock on her anus, and finally entered her from behind much like a dog.

The pattern of the bed sheet was forever etched in her memory as, she as was invaded from behind. He gripped her love handles and started fucking her like she was a rag doll. His hips slammed into her buttocks with bone-jarring force. There was a moment of silence and stillness from Ramlal, when he was seemingly fused at the hips to the woman in front of him and then --

"Oh god, I am going to cum Susheela," gasped Ramlal.

Susheela turned her head meekly to the man was pistoning in and out of her body like an automaton, "Please master, I beg of you, please try not to cum, it's not my safe period, and I may really get pregnant. What would madam say?"

But Susheela's beseeching words had quite the opposite effect. The thought of impregnating this naked maid, that too a married one excited Ramlal further. Adding fuel to his sexual fire was the mention of his wife. He imagined her in the room watching as he jack hammered, the servant and finally came inside her dark dusky depths. These thoughts were too much for Ramlal, and he skirted the edge of his orgasm.

"I want to cum inside you Susheela; I want you to feel my hot cum inside your body."

"Pl..ea..se ma..st..er..." she stuttered, being fucked to the point of violation.

Ramlal wanted to fuck for longer but try as he might he could not control himself, and suddenly --

"Aahhhhhhoooooooooooooo...!"

Animal like sounds came from Ramlal.

"Aaaa...ahhhhhh...aaaaaaaaaaa..ohhhhh...!"

The massive organ inside Susheela's body pulsed, and she felt thick warm spurts of semen gush forth in an unstoppable torrent. She felt something shatter inside her, as another mans seed found its way into her most private of parts. An area she had reserved for her husband and no one else. But this did not damage her as much as the fraught realization, that she had secretly wanted Ramlal to cum inside her. Dual emotions warred inside her, one the sacred sanctity of her vagina, and second the urge to have another man release himself inside her forbidden depths.

Ramlal convulsed uncontrollably; his hips never ceasing their pounding, as he completely spilled himself into her. Her cunt-lips seemed to be milking his cock, as if encouraging him on, and further extricating more semen from his balls.

Every time Susheela thought that he was almost done, his body shuddered and with wild animalistic groans, more seed was emptied into her. She had never realized that any man could cum as much.

Perhaps it was due to Ramlal's girth? She wondered, such idle thoughts serving to distract her from the imminent impregnation she was receiving.

Ramlal could not understand why but he could not stop himself from coming. It was as if his cock was trying to empty all the seed in his body. It never struck her that this was because her pussy was milking him to the max.

His knees felt weak and rubbery, and before he knew it, they could not hold the weight of his upper body. He sagged and collapsed on Susheela, who was underneath him.

Susheela's elbows and knees contracted painfully; as all the weight of an apartment building toppled on to her when Ramlal's weight shifted on to her back. She was sandwiched against the bed, face buried in the bed-sheet, all air deflated from her lungs.

Seed seeped onto her anus and thighs from her cum drenched pussy.

She turned her neck, and was able to breathe a little, as Ramlal was in no shape to get off her.

The lay like that for a long time, Ramlal's cock going soft inside of her.

"Master...? Can I get up now?" squeaked Susheela in a meek voice.

There was no response.

"Sir..." ventured Susheela again.

Soft snores from Ramlal, told her the bastard had gone to sleep, with his cock inside her.

Panic settled on her like a net cast by an expert fisherman. This was not a convenient position for either of them to be caught in.

"Master, master...please wake up."

She shifted her body from side to side, pain flooding threw her joints.

But Ramlal's insensate body did not move and she was trapped beneath his sweaty spent form. It was good fortune that the two of them had sweated as much as they did. Susheela was able to slip from underneath him, thanks to the slick sweat coating their bodies.

She immediately ran to the bathroom to clean herself up. The room stank of sex, sweat and semen. If the madam were to come now...!

Speared by such thoughts she dashed to the bathroom. Using the hand shower, she sprayed off the fluids, even now beginning their slow viscous descent down her thighs. She caught sight of her self in the mirror and she was shocked at what she saw. The fucking had inevitably changed her. But the flush in her features told her a hard truth. Part of her, a deceitful shameful part of her had not minded being used. She could not lie to herself. She had felt the stirrings of an orgasm, as the man who was not her husband had descended upon her with the unanswerable power of raw lust.

She ached between her wet thighs, but realized with a shiver, that the ache wanted more. She had almost reached her climax, and had her master not been so self-absorbed in his own pleasure, she might have found hers. She had never been close to an orgasm before.

Looking at her naked sweaty form in the mirror, she tweaked her nipples and felt pleasure rush into her vagina. Her well fucked hole again ached with pleasure. She dipped her finger into her wet slit, and moaned out loud. She began rubbing her thumb against her enlarging clitoris, and felt shock waves of pleasure course through her already excited body. Susheela continued stimulating herself in this vein. Her moans, filled the bathroom, and she did not care if she was heard. She inserted two fingers into herself and continued her solitary clit-massage. Her pleasure deepened and she felt her body shake and shudder. As she inserted her third finger into her private depths, she realized that her master Ramlal had opened her up well. She had been well serviced, by that magnificent mass of muscle.

Susheela increased the frequency of her masturbation, and though she knew she was almost near her first climax, she could not reach it, for some reason.

"Let me help you Susheela," said a masculine voice from outside the bathroom.

Susheela jumped, and stared wide-eyed at the mirror as her master strode purposefully into the bathroom. She was still speechless mouth agape as she watched his reflection, and he halted few inches behind her. Embarrassment washed through her, as she realized that he must haven been watching her for some time now; watching her failed attempts at masturbation.

"Master...I...I..." stammered Susheela. Ramlal shifted slightly and she gasped as she felt stiffness against her lower spine. "Master you are so hard again," she said, with wonder in her voice. As if to assure her-self she reached out with her hands and confirmed the truth of her words.

Ramlal placed both his hands gently on Susheela's shoulders. "Look at yourself, Susheela," said Ramlal softly, pointing at the mirror, "you are a beautiful woman, your body is like a magnificent temple- the answer to all my prayers. I am truly sorry I slapped you. But I want you too much. Of course I am hard again."

Susheela stared with wonder and astonishment as her master regarded her with a curious mixture of adulation and unadulterated lust.

His hands slipped slowly, from her shoulders, and came to rest just below her ample breasts. "I have wanted you for so long Susheela," he said, hands squeezing her twin mounds of perfection, "that I just could not resist you."

Susheela had still not turned around, and felt Ramlal still whispering in her ears.

"I have been watching you Susheela, and I want to help you in pleasuring yourself." He moved closer to her now, and the tip of his re-hardened penis pressed against her buttocks. "I am hard again, because of you Susheela," he said softly, kissing her neck.

Susheela gasped as he lifted her right leg and placed it gently on the bathroom sink. She tottered slightly but Ramlal held her firmly, as she shifted her weight onto her left leg. She watched through the large bathroom mirror as Ramlal made slight adjustments to her body. He was very gentle with her now, quite unlike the rude, arrogant man who had forced himself on her a while ago. And she watched surprised as she allowed him to handle her.

When Ramlal was satisfied with her position, he straightened up and said -- "Susheela, do you want to touch yourself now?"

"Yes master," she replied shyly, more than a little surprised at herself. She continued where she had left off. As she rubbed her clitoris again, the feeling was quite different from before. It was as if a fire had been lit. Susheela knew instantly she much more excited now, due to the hard man standing just behind her, waiting...

Ramlal had his hands on her hips, and just watched quietly, through the mirror, as his servant pleasured herself. As her moaning and groaning intensified, Ramlal felt himself hardening further. He locked eyes with his servant's reflection, and saw that she was looking at him as well. He waited patiently as she whipped her self into a frenzy, a kaleidoscope of pleasurable expressions, flitting across her face, in mere heart beats.

He seemed to know instinctively when she was ready.

"Shall I enter you now Susheela?" asked Ramlal, almost demurely. A loud needful moan was all the answer he received.

Through the eye of the sexual storm filling her head, Susheela could feel Ramlal positioning his cock at the entrance to her body. When her master voiced his question, she felt the storm blow apart to different sections of her mind. She wanted to answer him in the affirmative, wanted him to know that she wanted to be invaded and filled. But she could not speak; she could only answer him in the language of sex. Words were deemed unnecessary. Moans and groans would have to suffice. And her master understood.

As she was tickling her clit silly, she felt firm hardness being pushed into her vagina. Her ebony lips bulged as the first part of the cock entered her body. Ramlal waited in this position as Susheela acclimatized her self; to the new addition, to her arsenal of pleasure. Just when she was rubbing herself to a new level of heightened excitement, she felt Ramlal force more cock into her. He had timed himself perfectly, and she nearly jumped with hot pleasure. By the third thrust, all of Ramlal's glorious muscular extension was buried deep in her vagina. She felt herself reaching some other level now.

A pressure was building inside her head and also her body, which threatened to blow her apart. Susheela had never ever felt like this before. Reading correctly that his servant's time was coming soon, Ramlal started fucking her. Earlier he had just filled her cum-tunnel, and allowed her to masturbate. Now he started pounding her, his one hand on her thigh spread on the sink platform, the other wrapped around her waist.

Ramlal watched her face in the mirror and when ever a thrust of his pole caught her in the right place he would redouble his efforts. He studied intensely her face and bodily response to his thrusts and fucked with a precision that would have shocked a brain surgeon.

"Ahhhhh...ohhhhh...aaaaaahhhaaaaaaa...." Susheela howled her pleasure, loud as a woman selling her wares in the street.

Her left leg was becoming tired, as all her weight rested, on that leg. She started to sag, but Ramlal gripped her firmly.

"Don't stop, Susheela," gasped Ramlal, when he noticed she wasn't touching her self anymore, too taken by the ramming of her wet, stretched treasure.

Though her body was under tremendous stresses, Susheela obeyed her master, this time much more willingly, then ever before. She started massaging her privates, again and this time it was too much. The sexual flood gates of her being were torn open, and she could not stem the oncoming torrent.

She had just touched her sensitive area once or twice before it all came to a head. There was a blessed moment of silence and clarity in her head, before it all exploded. The bathroom resounded with Susheela's screams of pleasure, and she let loose everything in her throat with wild un-human abandon.

"oooooooo.......ahhhaaaahhhhh......ungggggggghhhhhhaaaaa...."

Her body convulsed as if she was being ripped apart from the inside, as the first orgasm of her life flayed her senses.

...And Ramlal was not far behind. The ebony cunt-lips of Susheela clamped down hard on his stone-like manhood, crushing gripping and milking the cock for all they were worth. The violence of Susheela's orgasm was reflected in her vagina, and Ramlal floundered in its sexual wake. He lost all control of his manhood, as his cock sprayed semen into the dripping love-opening. He watched in disbelief as his cock and balls clenched in their involuntary climax, inside his servant.

They had orgasmed within seconds of each other, and Susheela almost lost her balance, almost toppling off the sink platform. But luckily their climaxes had made them grip each other tightly; as they shuddered and shook under the absolute control of their respective orgasms.

"Oh god...oh my god Susheela," panted Ramlal, "that was the best fuck I ever had."

"Oh master..." moaned Susheela, her head bent backwards, and resting on Ramlal's right shoulder, "oh what a feeling it was master, like I was in heaven." Her legs were trembling, her knees shaking; she knew she would not have been standing if not for Ramlal.

"And you were, Susheela," said Ramlal, turning her to face him. "You were in my heaven."

He kissed her then, softly in her mouth, pressing her against him.

And was not surprised, when she kissed him back.

...to be continued.

12