A Turkish Delight

Story Info
Exporter is forced to crossdress.
1.7k words
4.01
108.2k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My export business was beginning to take off as I was now on my second over sea's trip. I was doing business with the Turkish government and I also saw it as an opportunity to explore more my fascination of cross-dressing. I would be visiting a country where I was not know and I would blend in with the millions of others. I packed a large array of lingerie, dresses, heels, wigs and makeup and little of my own clothing. At no stage would anyone suspect that I was into something that was a little different. The flight was normal as we touched down and I made my way to pick up my bag. The carousel stopped and my case was there and as I picked it up I was approached by one of the security guards.

'Sir is this your bag?'

"Yes " I replied a little nervously.

"Sir would you follow me"

My stomach tightened as I did what he commanded. I was led top a small room well away from the others on my flight. I was in a room as the guard watched when the door opened. A short fat and balding man dressed in a police uniform entered the room.

"I am captain Anwar'' how do you do" I replied.

"Sir this you bag' he asked.

I nodded the affirmative to his question.

He placed my bag on the table.

"Did you pack it yourself"?

"Yes"

"Did anyone ask you to carry anything through customs for them?

My mind raced as I thought. What did I pack? Has someone placed something in my bag?

"NnnnNO I stammered.

"Is everything in the bag your own personnel things?

"Yes why do you ask, is there a problem?

"Sir please open the bag"

My fingers fumbled with the lock and zipper as I now opened my case and the officer pushed the lid back to expose everything inside. He moved some of my things and then he exposed the feminine possessions.

"Sir whose are these?'

My expression must have told him that I had something to hide as I struggled to answer his questions.

"Mine"

"These things are yours?

"Well yes I mean no I"

"Sir are they yours?

"Yes' I again stammered.

"And you like to wear this sort of things?

"My eyes searched the ground as I attempted to answer.

"Yesssssssssssssssss'

"Sir you will come with me'

My case was re-zipped and I was escorted to another part of the Airport to what appeared to be some cells. I was placed in the cell along with my case.

"Sir you will wait here"

'Do I get to make a call?

He gave me a look that he meant business and was not to be upset.

The door was shut tight. The cell was sparce with nothing but a bed. I sat nervously awaiting his return. Hours passed and it was now dark when I heard the key enter the lock as he returned.

"Mr Smith it is simple you will do what you are told and you won't be hurt" If you don't then you will suffer do you understand?

"Yes I replied'

"Now you will take a shower" as he pointed to the bucket in the corner.

"And you will then dress in something from your case"

'Do you understand"

"Yes "

"And it should be something sexy"

"Yes"

My mind was in a panic as I found myself washing my self then going through my things. I selected a short grey skirt and white blouse with sheer stockings and white heels under it a white lace bra and panties and red wig, I nervously applied my makeup of foundation, blue eye shadow and red lipstick then some perfume.

I sat on the edge of the bed and awaited their return.

Two men entered the cell one carrying a camera. I was told to stand and the one with the camera took photos. I was photographed sitting and standing and was told to squat, bend and stand with my legs apart. The camera flashed until the roll was finished and a new one inserted.

"So Mr Smith you like being a woman/

'Yes " I again found myself answering.

"Well again it is simple"

"You do what you are told and you won't get hurt understand?

"Yes"

"Now you are Christine Smith"

"Good now come over here and get on your knees"

It was like I was remotely controlled as I made my way to him stopping within inches of his short fat body. I moved down onto my knees on the cold hard cell floor.

"Now slut unzip me"

My heart raced as my fingers fumble with the zipper on his uniform. His trousers were now unzipped and I awaited my next command.

"Put your hand inside and take out my cock my little slut"

I slide my hand inside and pushed past his shorts where taking his warm cock in my hand I withdrew it.

His cock was short and thick and I could feel it begin to grow hard in my hand.

"Now use you tongue"

"Lick it, lick my cock you dirty whore'

I opened my lips and my tongue darted out like a snake. I began to run my tongue over the head of his fat cock. I could smell him a musty smell of urine mixed with sweat and a little precum. It was putrid and I found it difficult to breath. The camera flashed away as the other guard captured every bit of the oral attention I was paying his cock.

I had never done this type of thing before and I knew that I would soon learn what being a woman was all about. I continued to lick his head then moved my tongue along the shaft of his stiffened prick. He undid his trousers and let them fall to the ground along with his shorts. My hand cupped his balls and I worked hard to please him.

"Oh yes my little cock sucker do it do it good"

"Yes that it lick my balls"

I did what I was told not wanting to make him be forced to punish me. I worked on his balls as I stroked his cock and used my tongue.

"Put it in your mouth now"

I opened my mouth wide and took his cock inside. I felt him hold my head tight and push it deeper inside me. I fought to take it all along with trying to breath and not be repulsed by the smell. His balls soon slapped my chin and I could feel his pubic hair brush my nostrils.

I was now his cock-sucking bitch there on my knees like some cheap slut servicing here man. The camera captured everything as I continued to lubricate his cock.

"Lift your dress I want to see your panties"

My skirt was soon around my waist and my white lace panties and stocking encased thighs were now exposed.

"Play with yourself for me"

My hand slid into my panties and I touched my hardening clitty as I continued to service him.

"Pull it bitch," he hissed.

"Pull that boy clit for me"

I stroked myself through my panties and my body now betrayed me as I felt myself starting to enjoy what I was being forced to do. I was so involved that I failed to notice the other guard remove his cloths. He was soon naked and ready for action.

The officer withdrew from my mouth and pulled me to my feet pushing me toward the small bed and onto my back. His naked assistant grabbed my ankles and pulled me into position so I was just over the end of the bed with my head hanging over the other end.

He pushed my legs wide and his hand moved under my skirt. With one swift pull he tore my lace panties from me then made a small entry hole in my pantyhose at my anal opening. My heart again raced as I knew I was about to be anally raped. His cock was much bigger and thicker and I knew it would soon fill my virgin hole. He would stretch me wide and there was a distinct possibility that he would tear me open.

His cock now was at my opening and her pushed against the resistance, The officer again grabbed my head and my mouth was again filled with his cock. My screams were now muffled as his accomplice now began to enter me. He gripped my hips and pulled me onto it as he pushed past my sphincter and entered my love tunnel.

I was being brutalised by both men and there would be no tender love just lust as all they wanted was to cum in me. His cock stretched me and for some reason I was becoming lubricated. I would soon realise it was blood as he entered me even further. The officer raped my mouth ramming his cock down my throat. I was now forced to deep throat him as he push back and forth into me. I drifted as both raped me in rhythm pushing and pulling in and out of me.

The one in my arse would be the first to cum as with one more thrust he shot his load deep in my rectum. His collage then came filling my mouth with his vile seed. I would be forced to lick them both clean once they had expended all that remained in their swollen balls.

I lay motionless as the cum mixed with my blood leaked from my anus and cum dribbled down my chin.

Other guards would come during the night and I would be forced to service them. In the morning I came too and was allowed to shower and then was released.

As I checked into my hotel the officer visited me later that evening and he showed me the photo's I was now his new bitch and I would do what ever he wanted until he had finished with me. I remained in Turkey for the next two weeks as his sex toy until he had finally had his fill of his Turkish delight.