A Turkish Delight Ch. 04

Story Info
Christine continues her training.
1.4k words
4.12
49.5k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Vice Regal Ball was winding up as I made my way back to the main ballroom and to where Anwar stood smoking his cigar and looking to see where his new toy had disappeared too. As I approached him I knew that I was in trouble as he stood with a steel stare as I made my way to him. I hoped that he had not found out that I had just had an affair with the young lieutenant.

"Where have you been my little cock whore"? he snarled as he grabbed my wrist.

I stammered as he pulled me to his side like some young dog.

"I was getting some air."

"I told you what you were to do and you disobeyed me so now you will be punished my little slut."

He pulled me to the stairs which led to the upper part of the large embassy and then he continued to drag me along the plush carpet until we reached the large door leading to the master bedroom.

"Now you know you are to be punished and it awaits you, so you will go in and beg for your lack of obedience.

He knocked and pushed the large door open and I was forced inside. The door slammed shut and the lock clicked letting me know there was no escape.

I was standing alone and I felt myself become sick with worry as to what fate awaited me. My eyes searched the room for some escape but there would be none. I was distracted for only a second when the door at the far end of the room opened.

Someone entered and in the dim light it was hard to make out who it was. As the person approached me I soon realised it was the Ambassadors wife dressed in a white robe.

She was a short woman about the same height as Anwar and I remember when meeting her and the ambassador at the start of the evening that she was less than attractive. She was overweight and her breasts seemed to hang like large pendulums almost down to her naval. Her hair was jet black and perched high on her head and her makeup was thick and sluttish looking. As she now appeared in the light in front of me I soon realised there was something slightly different.

Her hair was gelled and pulled back in a bun at the back of her head, Her makeup was completely re-done and she appeared sluttier than when I first met her. Beneath the robe I could see that her heels were some 5'' high with what appeared to be boots stretching upward to her knees. The robe at this time hid what was under it and as I stood nervously before her I soon realised that she was in control.

"So you are my husbands new play thing"?

The question caught me out as I searched for an answer. It would be fruitless to lie, so I decided to tell her the truth.

"Yes," I answered with an air of confidence.

I never saw it coming as the small leather riding crop struck the right side of my face>

"When you answer me you will answer Yes Mistress."

"Do you understand you dirty little whore"?

My hand touched my face as I stammered to acknowledge her command.

"Yes Mistress."

I watched as she pulled the cord from the waist of her dressing gown, and then let it slide off her body dropping to the floor. My eyes fixed on her body as she now revealed herself to me.

She was dressed in leather corset which had a slit reaching from the top of her mound down between her legs. The pubic hair of her pussy appeared black and bushy as her Turkish nationality influenced her looks. it was also styled so as to push her massive breasts up and out, also forcing them apart. Her nipples jutted over the top of each bra cup and her areola were dark brown in colour and the size of small dinner plates. The nipple were also fully erect and I soon realised that she was enjoying her new role. Her neck was draped with a leather studded collar and the long leather boots she wore encased her thick thighs almost to where they joined her upper hips.

Her nails were long and brightly painted and her mouth was blood red with lipstick and lip gloss. She was the dominatrix and I her new play thing for as long as she wanted.

My mistress was now walking around me as her eyes roamed my body. I felt the riding crop touch me through my dress as she ran it over my buttocks. I flinched at its touch and I realised that it would inflict pain should I not submit to her demands or should I fail to fully service her. She had finished looking me over and now stood before me.

"So my little cock whore I can see why my husband finds you attractive."

"And with you he has the best of both worlds."

"He tells me that you suck cock extremely well, so do you also suck pussy as good"?

Whilst being a man I had done so before,however as I liked being a woman I hadn't done it since leaving my wife at the start of my business trip. Karen my wife enjoyed me doing it for her and now my new mistress intended me to do it for her and I knew that I would have to satisfy her completly. She moved to the chair and sat down spreading her legs wide, opening her pussy to my view.

Her pussy lips were thick and long and were the dark colour just like her nipples. They glistened in the light and I knew that she was wet from her playing with her new toy like a cat would with a small mouse.

"Take it off, the dress take it off."

My hands fumbled with the straps of the dress as I untied them and slide the gown down my body and stepped out of it. The riding crop motioned toward my bra which I unclipped the small clasp joining the cups. Next to go were my panties which I slid down until they now joined my other things on the chair. Her eyes focused on my cock as I stood trembling before her dressed only in my stockings, suspenders and heels.

"Oh yes very nice," she hissed as her eyes continued to gaze at my clit.

"You make a fine young woman and I'm sure I'm going to enjoy you my pretty thing."

"Now I want you on your knees and then you will crawl over to your mistress."

I was soon doing as she commanded down on all fours, crawling toward her as I noticed she had spread her legs even wider allowing me a better look at her pussy opening. I was soon between her legs awaiting her next command.

"Now my sweet I want you to lick your mistresses pussy and I want to feel that you are enjoying what you are doing."

I move forward and lowered my head to her mound. My tongue darted out and as I ran it over her pussy lips i heard her moan with pleasure as my tongue continued to lick and suck at her moist snatch.

"Oh yes my pretty, that's it lick my fucking pussy you slut."

My tongue again began to lick the length of her pussy stopping just above the entry to her anus. I continued to lick, knowing that I was pleasing her and I soon felt her hands gripping my head and holding it tight on her hot and wet love hole.

The taste was beginning to make me sick as her virginal hygiene could have been better. She was controlling my head and she was forcing me to lick her long and hard as she she made me concentrate my efforts on her clit. She began to pant loudly as I stimulated her pussy lips and made it even wetter. My nose was buried deep inside her and I struggled to breathe as she continued to force me to give her head.

"Oh shit you lick so good."

"My husband was right your mouth is so hot."

I would soon bring her to climax with my mouth when I heard the door open and someone was now entering the bedroom. I soon realised that there were two of men as they locked the door behind them.