A Turn for the Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

"You want some lube?" Tamara asked helpfully, holding out a bottle of lube and tilting it upside down.

"I guess," Stacy said, holding out her hand.

But Tamara didn't hand over the lube. Instead she squirted almost an entire hand full into Stacy's outstretched palm.

It felt cold to the touch. Stacy reached back and liberally coated the dildo with the lube. She had so much left, she rand her hand over her sex to clean it off.

Okay, here goes nothing, Stacy thought to herself as she backed up on the dildo on her hands and knees. It was then that Stacy had her first surprise. She'd imagined the dildo resting between her open thighs while she would move back and forth pretending to masturbate herself on it. She hadn't reckoned on the height of the phallus. It was so high that it pressed against her nether lips and tight abdomen. She tried to move her knees closer together to gain some additional height, but that only served to press her lips sex around the phallus and causing even more stimulation.

Shit. She quickly came to the conclusion that her original position was best and spread her legs a bit more and moved back experimentally.

Another surprise. The dildo wasn't smooth. It was lifelike, only every detail was exaggerated to the extreme. The head was like a mushroom top sticking up from a thick shaft. The shaft itself was curved like a sickle with thick veins bulging out here and there. All these details were not transmitted visually, but through sensation as her tender pink lips felt ever last iota.

Stacy moved forward, and quickly came to the conclusion, that even pretending as she was, this was going to be tougher than she reckoned. Much tougher.

It was then that the class vice president and head cheerleader discovered a new surprise. She felt her sex warming up and growing almost hot. Shit. there must be something in the lube.

"Ahhhhhh...." The moan was involuntary and not fake at all. The booze, the lube, the sensations from the dildo, her embarrassing and helpless situation had revealed a new detail about Stacy to Tamara. She was turned on.

"You like that do you skank?" Tamara asked. "You like that big black dick in that tight white pussy?"

Stacy didn't even trust herself to talk. She looked up at Tamara with blushing cheeks and dilated pupils. Her small pink nipples had long since hardened into bullets.

"Fuck it slut." Tamara urged. "Fuck that dick."

The language the black girl was using wasn't helping Stacy. Nobody talked to her that way. Nobody. Her daddy was a rich CPA. They had a country club membership. She shifted back again, feeling every bump and ridge. She drove herself back, perhaps a little too hard. Her very wet and engorged sex gave a wet slap as she made contact with the 2x4 the dildo was mounted to.

"Oh!" she gasped.

"Damn girl," Tamara said with admiration. "I ain't never seen a skank take that dick all the way to the hilt in one go like that. I bet you get around. I bet you put out for all the white boys."

Stacy blushed, her mortification felt palpable. She felt like it was going to swallow her whole.

She wanted to crawl away and hide. The last thing she wanted was this video camera shoved into her face, capturing her every humiliation.


But that was the way of it. She'd chosen this. This was only a bit of humiliation. It wasn't real. It was just pretend. She was acting.

Not like whatever was happening to Becky upstairs. Poor Becky. No. Goddamn Becky. Becky was the cause of all this. Becky deserved whatever she was getting.

Stacy caught her full lower lip between her perfect ivory teeth. She shifted forward once more and pushed back. Finding a rhythm.

"Ahhhhh..." Stacy moaned again.

"Shush bitch," Tamara said. "I'm trying to listen."

Stacy's cheeks bloomed a brighter shade of red. She hadn't realized that she'd moaned. She kept her lips firmly pressed together to keep from being further humiliated. What was it that Tamara wanted to listen to? Had she heard something upstairs? The thought of the other girls coming downstairs for her before she was ready, quickened the movement of her hips.

"I can hear that pussy of yours all the way over here," Tamara giggled. "Slurp..slurp...slurp..it's like that pussy of yours is trying to suck down that black cock."

No. God no. Stacy cringed at the thought. But she could hear it herself. God. It wasn't even inside her. Was it her own secretions or all that fucking lube Tamara had dumped in her hand? Whatever the case, Stacy was determined to put an end to it, so she stopped moving back and forth and instead, rolled her hips around.

"Roll those hips skank," Tamara encouraged. "Is that cock so small that you have to roll around on it to find the tight spot? Do I need to find you a bigger cock? Should I give you another so you can fuck them both at the same time."

"No." Stacy groaned, hiding her face. Wasn't it enough that she was humiliating herself in such a fashion? Why did this girl feel the need to taunt her at the same time.

"Don't be shy," Tamara said. "It's natural. Matter of fact, it turns me on cause I know you are juicin' up like a peach. Shit, we had this one whore up here one time and she farted every time she shoved it in her cunt. Now, that was some sick skank ass shit. But you? You sound sexy."

Dear God. A whore had shared this very same dildo that Stacy rode on. Had knelt down on this very same blue striped comforter as it slid with her every motion on the dirty hardwood floor.

Shit. Fuck. Poor Stacy couldn't win for losing. She stopped rolling her hips, and drove herself back on the dildo. Slapping her sex against the wood 2x4 once again, she closed her eyes and accepted the helplessness of her situation. The sensation felt so damn good.

"Watching you hump that dildo has turned me on something awful," Tamara said, as she sat the video on top of the bar and wedging a bottle cap underneath it so that it was still pointed at Stacy. Next she stepped out of her shoes and shrugged her T-shirt over her head at the same time. Her jeans were next. Followed by a purple bra and a pair of jungle print panties.

"Are you ready for some fine black pussy?" Tamara asked, as she closed the distance with the pretty cheerleader.

"Yes." Stacy said. Her blue eyes wide with anxiety. She knew this was going to happen, but she wasn't prepared for it mentally. It wasn't that Tamara was unattractive. Her skin was a light tan. Her curves were womanly and soft.

Yet, Tamara was still a woman, and Stacy wasn't into women. She liked boys. Sure, she'd kissed a girl before, but that was just playing around and teasing boys.

This?

This was different.

There was a vagina was inches from her face. Her mouth. She could smell the girl's musky odor. She could see her aroused lips and leaking moisture.

Tamara hadn't lied. She was really turned on. Was this girl gay? Shit. Stacy prayed the girl kept to the deal they'd agreed upon. An act. This was only an act for the camera.

"Oh baby," Tamara moaned breathlessly. "That tongue feels so good. You love this black pussy don't you?"

Good. The girl was keeping to her original bargain. Stacy didn't dare answer. She knew better. As far as the video was concerned her mouth was otherwise occupied. She made a few smacking sounds.

"I'm gonna hump that pretty white face," Tamara said, as her hips pumped.

There was only one way to escape the pussy that was humping just an inch away from her mouth. By pulling away an equal distance...making her slide up and down on top of the dildo once again. This act was harder than she planned on. Tamara's fingers ran through Stacy's long blond hair making it difficult to concentrate. Worse, the dildo made it impossible. As a result, Stacy didn't pull back when she was supposed to and now her nose and mouth were coated in pussy juice as a result.

Gross. Stacy wondered if this really better than the alternative. She couldn't help but picture Becky upstairs surrounded by a group of nasty black drug addicts. Fucking her from the front and the back. The little whore moaning and panting. Probably going to get pregnant.

Oh God. Fuck. The fantasy was making Stacy hot. Turned on. Big time. Her hips hunched and she spanked her cunt on the 2x4. Her mouth accidentally made contact with Tamara...damn...fuck...she could taste the girl. "Oh...Oh..Oh.." Stacy moaned.

"Damn you a good pussy licker for a skank," Tamara said. "Moan for me. Moan for that sweet black pussy."

What the hell. She didn't get off on such stuff. She was a good girl. Ambitious. Proud.

"Lick my clit," Tamara ordered. "I'm fixin' to cum all over that pretty skank face."

"Oh..Oh..Oh..." Stacy moaned, pounded herself against the 2x4. The lips of her sex sliding up and down the dildo beneath her with every hump. Tamara's pussy was now rubbing up and down her cheek. The girl was sopping wet and had coated the side of Stacy's face.

Dear God.

"What the hell is goin' on down here?" a voice said from the stairway.

Shit...

It was the short mean girl from earlier. The one who was apparently the leader of the gang.

"Shit.." Tamara muttered. "Sorry, Cheryl. We were just having some fun."

"You got a camera goin'?" Cheryl asked, as she continued down the stairs. "You better have a camera goin'"

"Right there," Tamara nodded behind her to the camera on the counter.

Cheryl picked up the camera and walked over to Stacy and Tamara, sticking a finger in Tamara's face.

"Bitch," Cheryl snarled. "You ever get a lezzie here, you come get me no matter what I'm doin'. I don't care if the motherfuckin' president of the United States is here, you come get my ass. Otherwise, I'm gonna bust your ass. You got me?"

"Yes." Tamara said. "Sorry. I just...got a little carried away."

Cheryl and a finger down Stacy's jaw, and tilted up her chin. "I guess I owe you an apology. To think I almost took you upstairs with your skank ass friend."

Stacy felt like she'd been granted a reprieve. That her ordeal was over.

"I ain't gonna waste a girl that can lick pussy on some damn drug addicts. Naw...you stay down here with us...and get back to doin' what you was doin'."

Still holding Stacy's chin, Cheryl slid it forward so that the high school senior was facing Tamara's sex once again. Then with her other hand, she pushed Tamara forward by her buttocks until her vulva came into contact...not with Stacy's cheek, but this time with her lips.

Shit. This wasn't the deal. She'd only committed to play act, not do this for real. But she didn't dare refuse. She had a feeling that if the truth of what she and Tamara had been doing came out, there were much worse things than sharing the fate of her friend Becky.

Closing her eyes and steeling her nerves, Stacy licked a girl for the first time. The taste was salty and a bit ...tangy. Not musky like the odor that assaulted her senses.

"You give this skank ass bitch heroin?" Cheryl asked. "She acts like she's fixin' to fall asleep. I bet a little Meth will perk her up."

"I...I'm awake...I...just feel weird with you standing...right there," Stacy stammered. No, she did not want any Meth, that was for damn sure.

"Just pretend like I'm not even here," Cheryl purred, as she bit the white girl's earlobe. "Here I'll even help put things back like they were before I so rudely interrupted."

The short black girl smiled, but her eyes were dark like two slits of pure danger. She picked the already opened lube beside Stacy and poured some more in her hand. She ran it up and down the dildo, giving it a fresh new coat. Then to Stacy's dismay, Tamara turned the bottle upside down over Stacy's bottom. The cold made her tight pucker clench. It clenched even more when Cheryl thrust two fingers in Stacy's hot sex, capturing the lube as it ran down and worked it into the eighteen year old's quivering pussy.

"God...." Stacy moaned. She'd been fingered a time or two, but it was always clumsy fingers from inexperience boyfriends. These fingers knew what they were doing. These fingers were expert. Her thighs opened of their own volition.

Biting her lower lip, Cheryl took hold of Stacy's lean hips, and pulled the girl back on the dildo.

"Ahhhh..." Stacy groaned. This time she didn't ride atop the dildo. This time it speared her. Penetrating right into her soul.

"Lick." Cheryl slapped Stacy's bottom to make her point. "Little white skank."

"Ahhh..." This time it was Tamara that groaned in passion. Stacy was licking. Really licking.

"See?" Cheryl said, her fingers roaming below Stacy's body. Stroking her clit with one hand and holding the camera with the other. "It's like I'm not even here."

"What do you think Tam?" Cheryl asked. "She any good?"

"She's pretty good," Tamara's voice squeaked.

"Really?" Cheryl said. "She's all skin and bones and no ass at all."


Cheryl's hand roamed over the flawless damp flesh of Stacy's ass, then down under to tease her clit, before moving on to her pert breasts.

"And her titties look like lemons." Cheryl laughed. "Did you see 'em? What' up with that?"

Poor Stacy felt like she was drowning, so deep was her sense of mortification. She had always been embarrassed about her breasts. She wanted a boob job, but till now she'd always kept them hidden within the confines of a bra. The weren't small. They were a bit smaller than average. But they road high on her chest and then swelled out to each side.

"Be nice Little Chief, she has a pretty face," Tamara said. "Mmmm...and I just love running my fingers through her hair. It feels like silk."

"She stinks too," Cheryl lied, as she inhaled Stacy's musky fragrance. "Did you take a bath today skank?"

"MMmphh...Yes...." Stacy managed between licks. God would this girl ever get off her case? Worse, the cruel girl was stroking and petting gently despite the mean things she was saying. Touching her clit. Her lips. Her ass. Her breasts. Inserting an extra finger into her pussy while she rocked up and down on the dildo. Her loins were on fire. She was getting close.

It was the last thing in the world she wanted, but her body didn't get the message.

"With soap?" Cheryl said. "Did you use soap skank?"

"Oh God...ahhh...yes...I...used fucking soap..." Stacy panted. Sweat ran down her back in rivulets. Her juices coated the insides of her thighs and dripped down on the blanket she knelt on. This cruel bitch wasn't letting up for a moment.

"Don't get smart with me." Cheryl warned. "Otherwise.."

To Stacy's horror, Cheryl began paying particular attention to a new part of Stacy's anatomy. Namely concentrating her attention on the tight pucker of Stacy's ass.

No. Please no. God. Whatever the lube was, it was already making her grow warm and tingle even back there.

"Do you like it up the butt lemon tits?" Cheryl laughed.

"Mmmphhh...No..." Stacy protested. She tightened her ass as much as she was able. However, it did nothing to stop the girl's finger from easily slipping into her virginal sphincter.

"You are coming aren't you skank?"

"Oh..oh..oh God..." Stacy panted in quick gasps.

"From getting it up the ass." Cheryl finished.

"Mmmmhhhuhh...." Stacy moaned. She wanted to stop, but her body had a mind of its own and the hot flash that filled her loins would not be denied. Her hips humped as she fucked the dildo and driving the finger in and out of her ass with every thrust. She was coming, and so was Tamara, if the thrusting and the tightened grip on her hair was any indication.

Cheryl disrobed quickly. She pushed Tamara on the shoulder.

Poor Tamara was still trying to come down from her orgasm. She felt like she was come undone.

"Move out of the way bitch. It is my turn now," Cheryl said. "Besides, it stinks back here too much. Like a skank whore house. I'm a bout ready to gag."

"Sorry," Tamara said. "I'm sorry. I was just-"

"Keeping it warm for me?" Cheryl smiled a crocodile smile, as she took her place in front of Stacy.

"Get busy Lemon tits," Cheryl ordered, and to make her point, she reached beneath and squeezed Stacy's nipples. And none too gently. It was painful.

Stacy didn't need to be asked twice. She began to lick once more even though she wanted to rebel against this cruel bitch. The girl had openly mocked her. Had touched her most intimate places. Worse, the girl wasn't even attractive like Tamara was. This girl was short and stringy and dark as night.

And mean. Where Tamara had encouraged and lovingly ran her fingers through Stacy's hair.

"Swirl that tongue skank," Cheryl slapped the side of Stacy's head.

It didn't hurt. But it stung the white girl's pride. No one treated her like this. No one.

Stacy swirled. What else could she do?

"I can still smell you..even up here," Cheryl said. "Don't look at me. Look down there at what you are supposed to be working on. Get that tongue back to work you lazy slut."

"I can't hear that skank ass pussy of yours slapping that wood no more," Cheryl said, roughly pinching Stacy's nipples with cruel fingers. "I want to hear it slap slut."

Poor Stacy rocked back and forth, driving the dildo to the hilt, and slapping her mons against the 2x4 stand, her wet juices splattering her slim sweat covered thighs.

"Slap it slut. Slap it."

Wet smacks echoed throughout the room. Sweat dripped from the pretty cheerleader. The dirty comforter was balled up and shoved out of the way. Stacy's knees and palms gave wet squeaks with her ever plunge.

"Work my clit baby," Cheryl purred. "I'm getting ready to cum all over your pretty white face.

It was...the first nice thing that the girl had said to Stacy. She'd called her baby. She said she was pretty. The hands running through her hair were gentle. Caring. Pulling her hair from her eyes.

And also moving it out of her face so Tamara could get a close up with the camera, but poor Stacy was oblivious to this fact.

"Shit.." Cheryl panted. To Tamara: "Stick a finger up her chute, I want this skank to come with me."

"Noo...ufff." Stacy grunted, as a finger was briskly thrust into her bottom once more. No. No. She wished it weren't so. She wasn't that sort of girl. But the heat flooded her loins once more. She trembled in orgasm, while Cheryl thrust against her lips until she was sated.

"That was fun baby," Cheryl pulled on her panties and a bra. Then she helped Stacy to her feet. "Come over here and sit on my lap. Let's get to know each other better. Would you like that?"

"Yes," Stacy said. She'd like to talk right now. Now this girl had a video of her doing the most humiliating things. They could finally talk and then Stacy could get out of here.

"Sit right up here," Cheryl said, guiding the naked white girl into her lap.

It wasn't quite what Stacy had in mind as she assumed the position her body was guided in. She trembled, realizing that Tamara was still filming her, sitting on Cheryl's lap, her legs spread wide, her engorged lips visible through her damp curls.

"First of all, what are we going to call you?" Cheryl said. "You can be lemon tits if you want."


"No," Stacy shook her head vigorously. "My..name is Stacy."

"You got a suggestion Tam-Tam?" Cheryl said.

"I've seen her cheering at school," Tamara said. "I think we should call her Cheer-baby."

"Cheer-baby? Hmmm... It has a nice ring to it." Cheryl said. To Stacy: "Let me hear a cheer."

"Ahhh..." Stacy hesitated. It was so hard to concentrate with Cheryl's fingers teasing her from below. "Two..four..ahh..six.."

"We need some pom poms." Tamara said, filming from the front.

"She has pom-poms right here." Cheryl said, guiding Stacy's hands until the girl cupped her breasts.

"Start again." Cheryl ordered. "And do it right and work them pom-poms."

"Two." Stacy jiggled her breasts. "Four." Her cheeks burned a bright red. "Six." God, she was being videotaped. "Eight." Her breasts weren't even pretty. They were weird. Lemon tits the girl had called her and she could see the resemblance. She would never ever let anyone see this. "Who do we appreciate." Not for all the money in the world. "Go....team" Not even to get revenge on this cruel bitch.

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers