A Turn of Events

Story Info
Beth is forced to watch Lisa seduce her guy.
1.2k words
3.84
110.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farcar
Farcar
9 Followers

I always thought I have an active sexual appetite but my girlfriend Beth is always telling me that she is the aggressive one in our relationship and that I am too tame. She is always telling me that I don’t give it to her enough and that I should surprise her and change things up every once in a while. Usually we joke about it and have fun with it and I never really take it to heart or mind that she teases me in front of her friends. In fact, when I visit her office, I have grown to expect one of her friends to comment on how Beth has told them about how she is going to wear me out that night or that she may be late in the morning for work, depending on how sore she is. Its hard to be embarrassed about it when it’s the truth.

Last night was quite different though as some things happened that will probably change things for us. Beth and I had some friends over and, as usual, Beth was blatantly announcing to our friends about her sexual wants and needs. At some point in the conversation, one of her friends, Lisa, told her “Beth, maybe you need some hormone medication so Freddie can catch a break every once in a while. All you ever talk about is boning this poor guy!”

With that, everyone started cracking up and Lisa looked over at me and said with a wink, “But if you’re as big and good as she says you are I can understand!” The rest of the night was more of the same and as it dragged on I began having the feeling that Lisa was interested in finding out just how many of Beth’s stories were accurate. She continued to drop suggestive remarks and when we would pass in the kitchen or hallway it seemed as if we always found a way to brush up against one another. Finally, my own urges had taken just about all I could and I decided to take Beth’s advice and give her a shock for once.

I slipped Lisa a note asking her to make sure she stayed until after everyone left. When she slipped the note back into my front pocket and said “sure” I was pretty certain I was half way there. With the three of us sitting in the living room, I made a light comment that Beth was always dishing it out like that but she wouldn’t know what to do if the tables were ever turned on her.

With that, Beth pounced on my remark just as I thought she would and said, “Oh yeah baby? Just try me and see, not that you ever would.” I looked at her and said “O.K. Miss Brave woman, how about I just pull it out right here and you can show Lisa just how good you can suck a cock. Not afraid to prove it are you?” Not knowing exactly what to expect, I wasn’t very surprised when she replied, “If you can get it up in front of her, I’ll suck it.”

With that I unzipped my pants and walked over to where she was sitting in a chair. She looked a little surprised but I was guessing that she wasn’t going to back down in front of Lisa. I acted as if I was going to pull it out and then stopped abruptly and said, “ you know, maybe you need to be tied down so that you can’t change your mind.” Beth got a smug look on her face and said “I’m not about to change my mind but go ahead, it might turn me on.”

With that, I got the rope we use from time to time and, with Lisa’s help, tied Beth to the chair so that she couldn’t move. I then resumed my stance over her, with my crotch pushed into her face. “Now for the surprise honey.” Just as Beth began to look puzzled, I swung around and faced Lisa. Without hesitation, Lisa took my dick in her hand and brought it to her mouth. She quickly opened up and began licking my cock up to a good sucking length.

During this time, Beth never said a word. She looked shocked but never protested. Once my rod was hard and ready for action, Lisa removed her jeans and panties and I quickly mounted her from behind. Lisa looked up and right into Beth’s eyes as I made my first push into her tight, wet pussy. “Mmmm Beth, you’re right, he’s got a great piece of meat!”

With that, I began pumping her and running my hands over her body. Beth sat there, tied to her chair, helpless, continuing to be quiet. In just a few minutes, Lisa began squirming and shaking. She began moaning as she was talking, begging me to fuck her harder. As I did, she started cumming all along my shaft. Before she was even finished, I abruptly pulled out of her and left her on the couch to finish her orgasm as I walked over to Beth.

“Open your mouth bitch!” I said. She began to speak but I slapped her hard along her face before any words came out. “I said open it, not talk! You’ll get your chance to work your jaws in just a second.” Again she started to say something and I slapped her other cheek. “Bitch, quit trying my patience!” I said. Totally stunned, Beth complied. Her cheeks were both flushed and God knows what was going through her mind as she took my wet cock down her throat and began sucking it.

“Clean it up woman. I’ll bet it tastes real good with another woman’s cum on it, doesn’t it? Show Lisa how you suck my cock, like you said you would.” With that, Lisa chimed in, laughing, “Yeah Beth, make him feel good. I guess you can taste how good he made me feel, huh?” As Beth continued sucking me, I kept pouring it on, grabbing her hair and gagging her a few times on purpose.

“What’s the matter, can’t take it bitch? I guess you’re not as good as you thought you were. Lisa, could you do better than this sorry excuse of a whore?” “You know I can baby” she replied, playing it up. Beth looked genuinely angry as she picked up the pace, taking me all in. She had a look of determination on her face as she intensified her efforts. All the excitement was getting to me quickly and I began feeling my cum build up in my balls.

As I neared my peak I quickly said, “well Beth, I guess I should share my load with the one who helped me get it." With that, I turned again and stuffed my cock in Lisa’s mouth again. Within seconds, I was shooting load after load into her mouth and on her face. I was still cumming when Lisa jumped up and guided my dick into her twat and started riding me for all it was worth.

The cum on her face fell to my chest as she wildly bounced up and down until a second orgasm overtook her. This time as she came, she moved her soaking muff to my mouth and let me lap up her juices. As she finally tired, she lay on me with her legs straddling my chest as we both looked over at Beth with our wet mouths and sweaty bodies, giggling at her.

Farcar
Farcar
9 Followers