A Turn of Events Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise Leslie rolled over on top of Kara and slid down to her pussy.

She looked over the top of her pussy and said, "I want to try this cum eating."

Kara looked at me and grinned as Leslie dove right in and began licking and slurping up my cum.

My cock was now flaccid and I wanted to fuck Leslie while she ate my cum. So, I moved onto the bed at Kara's head and let my cock hang onto her face. She opened her mouth and sucked me in.

I leaned over and fondled her tits while I watched Leslie eating her pussy.

I pinched and rolled Kara's nipples as she sucked. Kara was the only one of us who had not come yet and I hoped Leslie could accomplish that for her.

Kara's nipples got extremely hard and she was sucking vigorously on my cock so I knew she was getting close to an orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmmm" She moaned on my cock and her body convulsed.

Leslie like a pro locked down on Kara's pussy and sucked hard on her clit, which then threw Kara over the edge, and she rolled into an intense orgasm causing her body to shudder and jerk with contractions.

Leslie pulled off Kara's pussy when her orgasm subsided and I pulled my cock from her mouth.

Kara laid there breathing heavily and I looked at Leslie who was ginning a shiny smile due to all the cum on her face.

"My gawd that was the best sex I have ever had in my life." Leslie said.

Kara sat up and leaned against me on the bed as Leslie sat on the end of the bed.

I reached around Kara to fondle one of her tits while we talked.

Kara said, "If you would like we can let Glen recoup a bit and go again."

"My gawd I don't know if my body can take more of that." Leslie answered with a smile.

"We have the room all night." I replied.

"How about another drink while we wait." Kara said.

"Sounds great!" Leslie answered.

Kara jumped off the bed and went to the mini bar.

Kara handed us our drinks and Leslie asked, "How many times have you guys done this?"

Kara looked at me with a quizzical look on her face and nodded, "I guess a couple of dozen times."

"Do you ever do it twice with the same people or is it a one time thing?"

"We have a couple of people we have done this more than once with." I replied and continued. "But, the fun is really in the chase and seeing someone do it for the first time."

"Have you ever done it with another guy and let Kara have two cocks?"

"We did once." Kara answered. "But, Glen is not into guys and I am into other women. It is just way more exciting to have two women for us."

Kara was now stroking my cock to get me hard again.

"Would you guys consider doing it with me again someday?" Leslie asked with a pleading look on her face.

Kara answered, "Without a doubt! You are beautiful and have a great body."

Leslie looked at Kara stroking my cock and asked, "Can I help him along with that?"

"No need to ask Honey just come on over here." Kara replied.

Leslie crawled across the bed with her big tits dangling beneath her. When she got to me Kara removed her hand and Leslie grabbed it and then bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth.

I quickly got hard in her mouth and we were on again.

12