A Tutor's Lesson

Story Info
A tutor gives a student a lesson in Femdom.
961 words
3.91
35.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young university tutor looked up from her computer at the knock on her office door. "Come in, the door isn't locked." The door opened and in walked one of her students from her history tutorial.

"Excuse me," he said. "I just wanted to talk to you about the mark you gave me on the last essay. I don't think you marked me fairly."

"Oh yes," she replied. "I remember that essay. It wasn't up to your usual standard and certainly not enough for a passing grade."

"Well, I needed that passing grade on the essay to pass the subject and be able to take the next subject in the series."

"Hmmm, well perhaps I can set you another assignment to do and we can see if you do better on this one."

"No, that won't work," he replied. "I was thinking of another way to get that passing grade."

"Oh, and what would that way be?"

"I was thinking maybe you need a hot big cock in your obviously tight pussy, as you don't get it much not passing grades and shit!"

She replied, "What did you just say to me?"

He reiterated, "You seem like the type who doesn't get any."

She stood up, cleared some work from her desk and moved towards him. "If that's what you think smart ass. Take off all your clothes and get on the floor on your hands and knees, sticking your ass in the air. If you can take what I've got for you then I will let you lick my tight pussy and if you're not too worn out, you'll get fuck it."

Slightly shocked by the change in her demeanour, he did what she said, getting on the floor on his hands and knees, sticking his ass in the air.

"Laughing." She crossed the room to the cupboard and pulled out something he had never seen before. She strapped his ankles into it and found that his legs were now locked in a spread position. "You naughty boy, you're going to be my bitch and be taught how to submit to a woman," she said in a slightly teasing manner.

"He laughed nervously." All the while he felt his cock get harder at her words. "What are you going to do to me?" Asking with trepidation in his voice.

"HAHAHA, you think I would tell a little bitch like you my plans? You will just have to wait like a good boy."

"I thought you just said I was a naughty boy?"

"Don't answer back." She said slapping his ass. With her slap, his cock got even harder. She then put something around his cock that made it even harder and said teasingly, this will make sure you have a nice cock for my purposes tonight. "She giggled with delight.," knowing what she had in store for this alpha male.

She then took off her shirt and bra. "I hope you like looking at my tits, because you're a naughty boy and naughty boys need to be punished and won't get to play with them, unless you do as I say. Then you'll receive your reward," she said laughing to herself. Looking down at his exposed ass, she asked "Have you ever had anal sex before?"

"I have fucked girls in the ass before and they love it. I love seeing them get treated like the sluts they are," he replied boastingly.

"Well I am glad you think that because tonight you're the slut who is going to get fucked in the ass. I think you're going to love being my bitch and taking all that I have for you and more."

"No way are you fucking my ass." He said, slightly worried. "My ass is virgin and I like it that way."

"You're going to love it. At first I'll go easy on you but by the end of tonight, I bet I'll be able to stick four fingers in and milk you of all of your hot sticky cum." With this, the tutor began to lightly tickle his ass, probing into the hole slightly with a generous amount of lube.

He was surprised at how good it felt and how his cock reacted.

"See, I told you that you would like it." She said, noticing that his cock had gotten harder and was now straining against the cock ring. "Now let's see how you like this."

He felt her slender finger slide past the slight resistance at the entrance to his hole and he moaned.

"Oh, yeah, you little bitch, you love it!" She said, as she slid another finger in and wiggled them around.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. "That feels so fucken good." He wasn't sure if it was the fact that she was totally dominating him or that these were all new sensations, but he knew that it felt good and that he wanted more. "Please................more."

"So now you're begging for me," as she inserted another finger and slapped his ass cheek. "Ohhh........yeah, please..........give me more."

"Tell me what I need to do?" He moaned as he felt a few drops of pre-cum drip from his throbbing cock onto the carpet.

"Well you need to be my submissive male and submit to everything I have on offer today, what is your answer?" She said as she scooped up some of the precum in her finger.

He replied, "Yessss I want to submit to everything you want to do to me."

Smirkingly, she said "Well I really enjoy my submissive men to be turned into cumslut's who have a woman fuck them at their will, with all their toys and strapon's." With that, she said "Here, eat this precum slut and get a taste for it."