A Twin Summer Paradise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Precious was drooling over the possibility of a French love, Max was getting bored. Thankfully, he heard the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs and he saw that it was Ella, still wearing the skimpy red bikini and thongs. Arching her eyebrow, she looked at Max questioningly. "You are watching Pet Stylists?" Max stretched lazily and replied, "Nothing good was going on and he wanted to see this show. So yeah, Pet Stylists."

Ella giggled imagining the bonding between Max and Precious. She came over and settled on Max's lap as she wrapped her arms around Max's neck. "I might have an idea to cure your boredom." Ella ground her ass on Max's lap while pulling his face to her chest. Max was staring right into her C cup tits and his cock was rock hard as Ella ground her round, soft ass against his rapidly growing cock.

With her right hand, she traced the outline of Max's throbbing dick from the fabric of the swimming shorts and purred into Max's ears. "Mmm, I missed you baby. I can't wait to have you back inside me. You want to cum inside me too, don't you? Mmmm!" As she said it, she squeezed his cock and stroked it lightly. Max moaned as he felt Ella's fingers on his hard cock, but he was still feeling guilty about the earlier incident or 'sexident' if you will call it that.

Looking up at Ella from between her tits, he nervously answered, "I don't think Emma will like this." Ella mocked ignorance and purred again, "Like what, cutie?" Pointing at his hard cock, she asked, "This? I think she would like that thick, hard cock just fine. If she doesn't, she is a dumb broad because I just love this baby." She ground her thong covered pussy on Max's shorts covered cock and pushed back and forth.

Max moaned when he saw a wet patch grow on Ella's thong. Ella kept grinding round and round against his cock with her eyes closed. Enjoying having her pussy rubbed against the soft fabric of her thong and his cock, Ella was moaning back at Max. Max couldn't help it anymore. All thoughts were left aside as his tongue darted out and started licking Ella's nipples which were hard like diamonds through her bikini.

Ella squealed in surprise and pulled Max onto her tits and let him lick her nipples. Max wrapped his hands around her ass as he licked and sucked on both the nipples. Ella lifted her ass up and pulled down his shorts to free his cock. Licking her lips, she exclaimed, "Mmmm, good boy! Show me how much you want me!"

Ella grabbed Max's cock and started stroking it up and down fast with both hands as Max hungrily feasted on her tits and nipples. Using his hand, he squeezed her sexy ass and spanked her which made Ella arch her back and moan loud as she squeezed his cock around her tiny fingers harder.

Ella slowly pulled away from Max. Max was the one who was whimpering softly now when Ella got up from his lap and stood up. Ella flicked her hair and ordered Max to stand. Max listened and Ella's right hand wrapped around Max's erect, throbbing cock. Squeezing it, she said, "Follow me."

With her hand on his cock, Ella lead Max up the stairs. Max's eyes were fixated all over Ella's back, especially her ass when she climbed each stair slowly and seductively. She knew what effect she was having on Max. Smiling naughtily, she squeezed his cock every now and then and pulled him forward and led him to Emma's room which was closed.

As they stood, just outside Emma's room, Ella started stroking his cock faster as she looked across her shoulder and saw Max's eyes focused on her ass. She swayed it for him and then let go of his cock. Turning, she lifted herself on the tip of her toes and whispered in his ears, "I want that hard cock inside me again! Mmmm... But, first enjoy your gift. You got one hour."

After that, Ella pushed Max inside the room and closed the door behind him and locked him.

Confusion was the first thing on Max's head admittedly. But as soon as he entered Emma's room, painted in pink with a dressing table and a large bed, he was left spellbound. On the bed was his gift.

Emma was on the bed, squirming about on her knees with her hands holding on to the headboard of the bed. Her back was turned towards the entrance of the room so Max was staring right at her round ass. She was wearing red lingerie like her sis but it was worn around her sweet tits and cute ass like a gift wrapping paper. He could see little bows all across the lingerie.

What made this sexier was that Emma's wrists and ankles were bound to each of the four posts of the bed respectively. Her face was covered with a black satin blindfold and her mouth had a soft ball-gag toy to keep her from screaming. Knowing that she wasn't alone in the room anymore, Emma was squirming about trying to free herself.

Max stood and admired her sexy form as he quietly took off his shirt. Tiptoeing forward, his hands slowly traced tickling lines on Emma's soles before traveling up her legs and caressing her round ass. Tracing a single line across her spine, he watched as Emma squirmed a lot and let out a muffled moan. Carefully, he moved over to the front where her face was. She looked beautiful and mind-blowingly sexy with her eyes covered by the soft satiny blindfold and that ball-gag over her mouth.

Sliding the ball-gag quietly from her mouth, he looked at her as Emma huffed against the restraints on her wrists and ankles. "Els! I swear I will kill you for this! Let me go, you fucking bitch!" Max was stroking his cock slowly as he watched Emma struggle and try to pull her wrist free. Quietly, Max came close to Emma and softly slapped his hard cock's spongy soft head over her pursed lips.

Emma was surprised at the unknown contact over her lips. Immediately her tongue came out to investigate and as her tongue lapped it, she knew what it was. She blushed as she asked, "Oh God! Max? Is that you?" Max could only reply, "Mmmhmmmm" His cock throbbed hard after feeling Emma's tongue on his cock. Once again, grabbing his cock, he slapped it softly on her cheeks and then her lips again before asking, "Do you want this Emma?"

Emma nodded her head softly and opened her mouth to accept Max's cock. Max grazed his hands through her golden hair and pushed his cock slowly inside her mouth. His cock head slipped in first, brushing against her lower lip and then he felt her upper lip coming down on the top of the head as she wrapped her lips tightly around his cock. Max closed his eyes as Emma immediately started licking all around his head and he groaned as her tongue lapped up his precum oozing from the little slit on his cock.

"Oh Emmmma!" Max moaned as he tried to work more of his hard cock inside Emma's mouth. He looked down to watch his shaft slide inside her mouth. He could sense that Emma was feeling his cock with her tongue as it lapped around trying to lick everywhere on his cock. He moaned louder as he felt Emma's tongue licking along the veins of his cock on the underside and then sucking his cock deeper inside her warm mouth.

Emma seemed to be the perfect amalgam of innocence and naughtiness merged into one to Max as she hungrily pulled more of his cock in her mouth while having a blindfold over her eyes and her hands being restrained. Emma started moaning around his cock as she felt precum oozing out of his cock and sliding along her tongue. Lapping it up, she moaned while sucking his cock harder.

Emma was noticeably getting wet but she couldn't touch herself. So, she was squirming around, desiring to get touched on her wet pussy. Looking pleadingly at Max with her blindfold on, she tried to thrust her ass upwards to get his attention. Whimpering around on his cock, she sucked on his cock slowly so Max would understand her need to have her aching pussy touched by him.

Max mistook her whimper though, and he thought Emma's hands were aching from being bound like that. So, he reached out and started undoing the shackle on her right wrist. Emma pulled her mouth away from his cock and shook her head as she said softly, "No, don't remove that. I... I kinda like it. But, please, please, please... my pussy is aching to be touched Max. Please touch my wet pussy."

Max wanted to just get behind Emma and fuck her wet, aching pussy as Emma pouted her pretty lips at him. Without even knowing it, she was fucking around with Max's heads and he would do anything for Emma. Deciding to tease her first though, Max sternly said, "No, Emma. You will have to earn that right first. Suck my cock like a good, little girl and maybe I will touch that aching pussy for you. Is that understood?"

Brushing his cock against her lips, Max ordered Emma, "Open your mouth wide."

Emma was a bit disappointed but there was excitement too at being ordered by Max while she was his captive and completely at his mercy for her pleasure. The wetness of her pussy increased as her pussy ached more and her tiny gift wrap like lace panties were soaked.

To please Max, she opened her mouth wider and put her tongue out so that she could welcome his cock in her mouth with her tongue first as it slid inside.

Max pushed his cock slowly inside Emma's open mouth, dragging it against her tongue and then pushing further inside as her lips wrapped around his cock and sucked them in. She was being such a good cocksucker. Max held her hair softly as he pushed in further. Moving his hips back and forth with his hands on her head, Max was fucking Emma's warm, wet, mouth and getting a blowjob of his life.

To reward Emma for being such a good cocksucker, he slipped his hands further into her hair and slowly pushed them till he was caressing the back of her neck. Sliding it further, he let them travel along the lines of her shoulders and then down her back. Max pushed himself in closer to reach across Emma's short, lithe body. As he caressed further down her back, his cock slid further inside her waiting mouth.

Emma was so glad that Max finally touched her. She was surprised when he started sliding his hands down on her back and it sent chills down her spine as she felt his fingers trace firmly along her spine. She arched her back and pushed her ass, ever so subtly upwards to try to persuade Max to touch her where she craved to be touched. But, she couldn't deny that this was extremely nice. Feeling Max slide his hands slowly on her body created pits of pleasure inside her and she never wanted it to end.

Max and Emma worked together to make most of his cock disappear inside her soft mouth. It felt so good for Max and he wanted Emma to have that feeling sweep through her too. So, he leaned forward and squeezed her asscheeks before smacking it once. He loved the way her cheeks wobbled softly before settling again and he squeezed them once more for good luck.

Bending forward, he moved his cock back and forth while trying to focus his attention back on giving pleasure to Emma. It felt so good to have her tongue licking around his shaft and his head. His right hand's middle and index fingers brushed against her cute, little asshole and he flicked his fingers up and down on it. He hoped that since her twin liked having her asshole teased, maybe she would like it too.

These twins are not the same though. Emma's first reaction was shock. Shock gave way to another reaction, the reaction to stimulus. She gasped around Max's cock at the sudden touch and tried to move her ass away. Max felt it on his cock when she gasped and he moved his left hand immediately to grip the back of her head to comfort her and hold her. Not letting her move her mouth away, he asked quietly, "Emma, are you okay?"

Emma's head pointed upwards as she nodded with her mouth still wrapped around his cock. Caressing her hair, Max then asked, "You don't like that? Me playing with your cute, little asshole?"

Emma blushed as she meekly shook her head. She didn't want Max to remove his cock from her mouth. Max was smiling as she started sucking his cock again while she shook her head. Max rubbed up and down at the back of Emma's head. Sliding his cock back, he pulled it out of Emma's wet mouth. Emma whimpered softly and wondered if that was some kind of a deal breaker for him. But, Max didn't leave. He went down on his knees and held Emma's face with both hands as he looked at her. Emma loved feeling his warm palms on her face.

Her lips felt the touch of his soft lips. They weren't as soft as hers, but those lips were soft and intensely desirable. Her lips felt the wet touch of his tongue as it probed out and licked her. Her own tongue darted to welcome its counterpart and they both met and coupled together in their own dance. Emma felt everything between butterflies and elephants inside her and they were wreaking havoc on her senses. She was giddy with excitement and her pussy was soaked.

Squirming around, she moaned into Max's lips as they kept kissing passionately. As Max pulled away softly, Emma seemed to be in a daze. Max looked curiously at her before saying sorry about earlier. Emma would have done anything for Max at that time, even if he hadn't said sorry. Her desire to have her pussy rubbed was reaching aching proportions. She pouted before pleading Max, "Please, please, please! Make me cum, Max. My pussy is aching for your fingers!" With that, she opened her mouth again and just waited for Max to use her again.

Max stood up again and without waiting a second, slammed his cock inside her mouth. Emma loved the way, he slammed his cock inside her and she sucked on voraciously as her back arched up, begging for Max to touch her where she wanted most. Max leaned forward and snaked his way immediately to her pussy. She was dripping wet and he used two of his fingers to spread the wetness of her pussy lips before shoving them in deep inside her pussy!

Emma cooed happily into Max's cock which made him buckle against her as he felt vibrations from her mouth hitting his cock. It felt insanely good to have his cock shoving up deep Emma's mouth while he fingered her tight, wet, pussy. Emma kept swinging her hips back and forth to have Max push his fingers deeper inside her. Her mouth kept sliding up and down his cock as she tried to fit more and more of his cock down her mouth.

Max was pushing his index finger and his middle finger joined together inside Emma's pussy. He slammed them forward till the knuckles of his fingers rammed against her clit which made Emma moan loudly around his cock and she pulled him inside as deep as she could. Max groaned and cocked his head backwards to see Emma deep-throating his cock.

Grinding his knuckles against her clit forcefully, he started fingering her pussy harder. Using his fingers, he pushed them in deeper and then slid them out before pushing in again. Emma would moan loud every time his fingers would slam against her engorged clit. Pushing his fingers inside her again, Max flipped his fingers round and round like a screw working inside her before pulling out.

Without waiting, he slammed his wet middle finger with his ring finger inside and repeated the same screwing motion inside Emma's pussy. Emma felt wonderful. She felt her pussy would scream out in pleasure as it tried to squeeze and clench on his turning fingers and then he would pull out and slam in deep which made her gasp on his cock and her saliva started dripping out of her mouth making it a very sloppy, wet, deep throat for Max.

Just like before, Max pulled his fingers again and slammed his ring finger and pinky finger. He was fingering faster now. Thrusting them in deeper, he fucked her pussy deep before pulling them out. All of his fingers were soaked except his thumb. Emma tried to whimper around his cock deep down her throat and it made Max close his eyes and enjoy feeling her tongue and mouth on his cock.

Using his middle and ring fingers together, he rammed them inside Emma again and fucked her pussy harder and deeper. Every thrust of his fingers slammed against her clit and her pussy was trying to suck the fingers deeper, clenching and pulling on it as her wetness started dripping down her thighs.

Both of the lovers were breathing heavily as they fucked each other with their mouth and fingers harder and faster with each thrust. They both wanted the other to cum and they were edging close to intense orgasms. Max was holding onto Emma's hair wrapped like a ponytail around his left hand while Emma kept trying to pull his fingers deeper inside her pussy.

Max held firmly onto Emma's hair with his left hand and pulled her forward on his cock to deep-throat him again. He kept thrusting his cock forward and backward but Emma's mouth was firmly locked around his base and it felt so good for Max. Looking down, he told Emma, "I'm gonna cum inside your wet, warm mouth once I'm done fucking your face. Is that understood, Emma?"

Emma started nodding her head but before she could complete the motions, Max was fucking her face intensely. Trying to pump his cock deeper down her throat, he kept ramming in faster in her throat. His middle and ring fingers were moving in a blur of their own inside Emma's pussy. Max was in full control of Emma's body now as he used her mouth to his utter pleasure while he brought pleasure on her pussy with his fast fingers.

Max's hand wrapped tighter around Emma's hair and she understood that he was going to shoot his load down her throat. She wanted to taste his cum so badly. She let Max use her mouth as he wanted as he kept pumping his cock down her throat. Max slammed his cock deep inside her mouth and held her firmly as he felt orgasm take him in its sweet clasp.

His lips quivered. His eyes closed. And he was lost in the throes of his orgasm as he hoarsely groaned at Emma, "Ohhhhh fuucccckkkkkk! Emmmmmmm! I'm cummmminnngggg! FUCCKKK!"

Emma felt hot cum splashing inside her mouth. It was sticky and thick and salty and deliciously yummy as it blasted in her and made its way down her throat. Emma hungrily accepted all the cum Max was making for her and gobbled it down her throat happily as she kept thrusting her pussy back and forth against Max's fingers which had stopped slamming deep inside her when Max started to cum down her throat.

As soon as he could maintain some sense of composure, Max leaned forward and started fucking Emma's pussy with his fingers again. Emma was milking all the cum out of Max's cock. Sliding his fingers out, he slapped her pussy softly with his open palm which made Emma writhe around with her mouth wrapped on his cock which was pleasurable again for Max.

Max coaxed Emma to cum on his fingers. "Come on Emma. Cum for me baby. Mmmmm, give me that sweet, juicy cum! Spray it on my fingers!" Max shoved his fingers inside her and stretched them open, touching her pussy walls. This pushed Emma over the edge and she was cumming on Max's fingers as she humped back at his fingers rapidly riding her orgasm. Her mouth shook around Max's cock as she took his cock slick with his cum and her saliva deep in her mouth and sucked happily as she came on his fingers.

Max let Emma ride her orgasm while his fingers were stuffed inside her convulsing pussy. Once she started to come down from it, he slowly pulled his fingers out amidst a muffled whimper from Emma. Bringing his cum soaked fingers to his mouth, Max tasted Emma's lovejuice as he smelt her on his nose and his nostrils flared, trying to soak her fragrance inside him.

Breathing deeply, he pulled his cock out of Emma's mouth. Considerably softer now, it was slick with the sheen of his cum mixed with her saliva. Bending down, he grabbed Emma's face again and kissed her. Emma was initially surprised that Max would kiss her even with the taste of his own cum fresh on her lips, but she responded happily as he kept kissing her and they tasted each other's cum on their mouths.

Unknown to Emma and to some extent Max, Ella was watching everything from a small opening at the door while she rubbed herself off. She thought it was so hot watching her twin sis blow Max. She wanted Max's cock and the one hour time limit that she gave Max was quickly coming to an end. She watched as Max came behind Emma and lay down with his face below her pussy.