A Twist in the (Very Sexy) Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then that afternoon plus Wednesday and Thursday seemed like ages. Right up to their finals was to infinity and beyond.

Stay cool and friendly, she silently repeated. Stay cool and friendly and fuck to infinity and beyond.

With every repetition it sounded more of a plan.

*****

Carrie City won the match 3-1. Carrie scored the opening goal and Hev added the other two almost professionally. Viola must have cheered as loudly as anyone as the ball hit the back of the net; not least Hev's second, which was an overhead bicycle kick Gerd Muller would have been proud of.

But, disappointingly, Viola was not allowed in the home team's showers.

Well, she never really asked, her still being fresh out of the closet, so to speak.

Or maybe she never asked because she was fresh of the closet! She didn't really considerer all the rights and wrongs at the time. All she wanted was to see Heather, her body wet and lathered, those delicious tits of hers dripping soapy water . . .

Dripping deliciously, from diamond-hard nips . . .

She would never admit it but Viola was jealous as hell of those teammates who were in there with her, playfully slapping and nipping her bum.

After ten minutes for a shower (perhaps eager for beer, perhaps wanting to imply that no slapping and nipping had taken place) Hev linked arms with her patiently awaiting, bestest fan and escorted her to the uni main building, going up a couple of flights of stairs to D floor, and along a corridor towards the infamous Union Bar.

One step over the threshold and any hope Viola had of preserving her straight reputation was shot at.

'Look who's here,' a strident voice called out of the (as always) overpopulated Lesbian's Corner. 'And look what Hunter's wearing! Haven't we seen that outfit somewhere before?'

Part of Viola cringed. Normally Heather lived in jeans and sweats or Ts. Last night she'd put on a skirt and a revealing, gypsy-style blouse . . . mainly so she could take them off again, very, very slowly. On a normal day her choice of attire would have gone unnoticed, worn yesterday or not. But that was not the case today.

And, quite predictably, everybody sided with the strident voice.

'Hey Hev,' someone called, 'where's the lippy? Wiped it off on someone's lips?'

Viola cringed again. Heather hardly ever bothered with cosmetics. But last night she had. And yes, of course she'd rubbed it off on someone's lips.

'Look at Hev's nips,' someone else observed, 'she's not been out of bed five minutes, has she?'

'Look at her bird's ass,' another rejoined, my nips are even harder.'

The chorus of witchy laughter didn't affect Viola as much as she'd feared. In a crazy sort of a way she felt included.

Yes, she felt included but unable to hold her peace.

'Hev's been playing soccer,' her mouth said, completely unprompted, 'but before that we did wipe off lippy together. And, before anyone asks, we did have the most incredible sex. Between you and me, I have never had a better night and suspect I never will. Mock if you want, but that's how it is.'

Nobody mocked. Instead the entire Corner broke into a spontaneous round of applause.

Grabbing Viola's arm, Heather pulled her to the bar, dozens of pairs of eyes on their backs (as well as their asses).

The Union's long-serving barmaid, Gloria, awaited them.

'Morning, girls,' she said brightly.

'Afternoon,' Viola corrected automatically.

'It's always morning in a bar until you've eaten,' Gloria corrected. Then, rivalling the Corner for witchy laughter, she added, 'Not that I'm going a lot farther with that line of questioning. Marston's, is it?'

'You're part of the scene now,' Hev said to Viola, accepting her change from Gloria, stroking her hand as she did so, seemingly out of habit. 'So shall we go join the girls?'

'I'm out with you,' said Viola. 'Who needs to share?'

'Here then? Do you want to stand at the bar?'

Viola said yes. She also signalled Gloria for two "Sunday Lunch Baguettes". She ordered blind but the day's selection turned out to be lamb with mint sauce and it met with Hev's total approval.

'Our farm was mostly dairy,' she said, 'but we had the best sheepdog ever. Gyp could do everything: cows, sheep, pigs . . . escaped bulls . . . wolves . . .'

'Wolves,' Viola echoed.

'Okay, so we didn't get so many wolves in Micklethwaite. But he'd have seen them off if we did.'

As they laughed together the music on the jukebox changed. Probably by chance, Johnny Rotten (as much bawling as singing) Pretty Vacant, a Union Bar staple if ever there was one, was replaced by Crazy on You (a Lesbians' Corner staple in its own right).

Hev gripped Viola's hand and indicated the mirror behind the bar. 'Which one,' she asked.

'What?'

'I mean which one on the Corner? Now you're converted, you'll need to branch out. And trust me, you can have any one of that crowd, anytime.'

Viola visibly gulped. Well, it felt visible to her, anyway.

'Most of them scare me,' she said, excruciatingly carefully, her voice no more than a whisper. 'I guess I only like beautiful girls.'

'You're in the right place, then.' Heather cackled. 'They're all beautiful in their own way.'

Viola recalled some of the plug-ugly girls she'd seen Hev out with and said nothing. Beauty could be in the eye of the beholder, she supposed. Or maybe Hev knew something she didn't.

And what the hell had she got herself into?

Apart from something incredibly addictive; exactly what was she involved in?

'Do you have reservations?' Heather asked, just before the latest pause became uncomfortable.

'A few,' Viola confessed.

'Take your time, then. Don't hurry. Weigh your options . . .' Hev broke off to signal Gloria for two more pints.

'Pissheads,' Gloria said as she flexed her impressive barmaid's muscles.

'Takes one to know one,' Hev countered.

'Yeah . . . and I know 'em all!'

Viola's eyes were flashing between the mirror and Gloria; or, more precisely, between the suddenly intriguing girls on Lesbian's Corner and Gloria's glorious cleavage.

Gone, she thought distantly. That little I ever had for men and their selfish ways.

Whoosh, away with the fairies!

And screw fairies, what would Gloria be like? Divorced, forty, flirty and fun . . .

'Penny for them,' said Heather.

Viola quickly pulled herself together. Never mind pipe dreams, she was in the middle of a fling with the dreamiest girl of all.

'Have I still the option to sleep with you this afternoon?' she enquired, rather politely.

'It isn't an option,' Hev replied. 'You said yes so it's happening, end of. The only question is how many more beers we have and when you kick me out of bed. Two beers and ten hours is my best estimate, but I'm open to suggestions.'

Before she could stop it, Viola's mouth was off again.

'You've been going easy on me, haven't you?' it said. 'I haven't seen the real Hurricane Heather, have I?'

Hev shrugged and finished her latest pint.

'Come on,' Viola persisted, 'tell me I'm right.'

'I'm saving the hurricane impression for Wednesday or maybe Thursday. But that's only a small part of me. You've been getting all the rest.'

Viola nodded, passing judgment via her head.

'You mean the appetite and unflagging stamina, and the delicacy of touch, of course.'

'But of course.'

Silence ensued, ultimately broken by Viola.

'You don't have to go easy, you know?' she said. I feel as if I've made a great discovery but there is a lot more to come. And I can't wait for the next few discoveries.' She laughed. 'Trust me, Hev, I am not likely to be scared off anytime soon.'

Heather shrugged again.

'Two more beers and ten hours of sex do sound good,' Viola went on, 'but let's make it in your bed, not mine.'

She stared meaningfully at Heather as she spoke, sending out a message that wasn't missed.

'Vi,' Hev said cautiously, 'do you really . . .'

Toys had played no part in Viola's life to date. There again, even a day ago neither had girl-on-girl sex or the possibilities of the (no longer) dreaded Corner.

'I really can't wait until Wednesday,' she said earnestly, 'let's have those beers and go to yours.'

Heather rolled her expressive eyes.

'Okay by me,' she said, 'but you have been warned . . .'

'It's the warning that interests me. That's why I can't wait.'

'Good grief, I really have created a monster,' she said, and not for the first time.

Viola just smiled back at her.

Heather waved to recapture Gloria's attention.

'Over here,' she said urgently, 'we've not much time to lose.'

'Tell me something I don't know,' Gloria countered, wiggling her traffic-stopping chest.

Chapter Four

Heather's house was, by student standards, a palace. Not that Viola wasted time admiring any of the décor. Every nerve in her heart and soul twitching, she allowed herself to be steered directly into the master bedroom.

No, her mind gabbled, into the mistress bedroom.

Sexual excitement had never been like this before. For Viola it was off the scale. She was physically cumming in her panties . . . like for real, already and very, very sloppily.

'Hev,' she gasped, 'oh my God, Hev . . .'

Heather closed the bedroom door behind them. 'Second thoughts?' she wondered.

'Like heck I have,' Viola said with a degree of emphasis she hadn't known she possessed. 'I want you to do me here and now. Please, do me like you've never done anyone before.'

'Now there's a challenge.' Heather's chuckle was deep and throaty. Viola tried to chuckle in response. Still seriously self-lubricating, she reckoned that, canned and made available for sale, Heather's voice would bring in zillions if not squillions.

Anything, Viola thought hungrily, greedily, avariciously, anything, just do me . . .

'Please,' she repeated out loud.

Hev responded by pushing her away and unfastening her gypsy-style blouse, her tits springing out in wild abandon.

And like wow!

Accustomed to the sight as she now was, every muscle below Viola's waist contracted.

'Oh my God,' she breathed.

Holding her attention with those incredible eyes, Heather unzipped her denim skirt, letting it fall.

'Do you want to see my toy collection?' she purred, discarding her doubtlessly soggy thong.

'Yes,' Viola gulped.

'Okay, but strip for me first,' Heather said, more throatily than ever, 'then I'll show you what pleasures lie in store.'

Viola had actually dressed freshly, but not too differently than usual. Feeling Hev's eyes on her every second of the way, she removed her sweatshirt. Then, struggling a little, she removed her full-length, very tight-fitting jeans.

'Rather damp,' she said, indicating her panties.

'Rather sexy,' Heather replied. 'Better off than on, though. Come on, girl; let's have a look at you.'

Viola quickly obeyed, tossing the wet garment aside before very wantonly grabbing Hev's tits.

Oh, those tits!

It would have been easy to say they had a life of their own but they really had.

Everything about Hev was real and natural, filled with life.

Everything about her was beyond compare.

'I can't believe we're here,' Viola murmured.

'I can't believe you haven't looked in my drawers yet.' Heather laughed. 'The wood ones, I mean.'

Despite her earlier claims she only had one out-and-out toy drawer, but it really was jam-packed full of possibilities. Poor innocent as she was, Viola's eyes bulged.

Red, purple and green scarves . . .

Half a dozen multi-coloured dildos of varying sizes . . .

Were those smaller gadgets vibrators?

And what on earth was that eighteen inch long device; the one with a very realistic male resemblance at either end?

'I sometimes like to tie girls up,' Heather admitted. 'And I sometimes like girls to tie me up. But I doubt that's your thing. Why don't I just put on my harness and take you to Heaven?'

Viola's head was reeling. She was still wildly excited but reeling. Heather was going to strap-on fuck her, wasn't she? And she'd once overheard a couple of girls praising her prowess. Always vigorous, always good: wasn't that the way they'd described her?

But how would she respond herself? What if she struggled to cum the way she struggled with guys?

'Well,' Heather went on, perhaps mistaking her silence for reluctance, 'what do you say?'

'Heaven sounds good,' Viola replied shakily.

Hev nodded and, rooting among the scarves, picked out what could only be a harness. It was made from shiny black leather and wasn't as cumbersome as Viola might have expected.

Not that I ever expected this, her brain jabbered.

'My jury's out on men,' Hev said, slipping a medium-sized fake into place before tightening her straps. 'I am sincerely not sure. But shagging and being shagged is fun, isn't it?'

Viola pushed her list of failures out of her mind. 'Yes,' she fibbed, 'it certainly is.'

*****

With the benefit of hindsight to some (hopefully) slight extent, Viola may have disgraced herself. Once they were naked, Hev's newly acquired erection pointing up her flat six-pack belly like the cock of the walk.

Perhaps only too eagerly she sank to her knees.

She'd never sucked a guy before. But now, faced with Heather in all her splendour, she itched to hold that bright green imitation; to kiss it, lick it and worship it. So she duly did that for ages. Then plucking up courage, she took it all the way into her mouth.

Heather let her suck for a minute or so. Then, displaying quite astonishing strength, she tugged Viola upright.

'Nice,' she said, softly but firmly. 'And much appreciated, but not needed. Leave the rest to me.'

Viola nodded dumbly then squawked when Hev swept her off her feet.

Viola was not so far off six feet tall and, slim as she was, she was almost a hundred and forty pounds, all hot woman (or so she liked to think). Even so, Hev lifted her as if she weighed mere ounces.

Just how strong is the girl?

The very idea sent fresh shivers through Viola.

Men were strong but Hev was stronger.

Well, maybe not stronger than all men, but definitely stronger than most.

And Hev was imminently about to fuck her . . .

Omigod, what if she's rough with me! What if I don't like it and can't stop her!!

Viola needn't have worried. As gently as always, Heather deposited her on the double bed, spreading her legs with the utmost tenderness.

'So beautiful,' she observed softly, almost reverently. 'You are so, so beautiful.'

By now Viola just wanted to get on with it. She was determined to be seen to enjoy herself whether or not she actually did. And however it went they could always fall back on oral sex later, couldn't they? She wouldn't need to put on an act with oral.

Get the physical fucking out of the way, she decided. Then take it from there . . .

And show willing, for God's sake. Pretend you're patience is running out.

'Come on then,' she prompted. 'Show me your version of paradise.'

'Trust me,' Heather replied, 'that is my most sincere intention.'

If anything, her tone was a clue.

Too right she was sincere.'

Chapter Five

Had Viola recently (very publically claimed that Saturday was her most incredible night ever? That nothing ever would or could surpass it?

Well she'd been wrong. Deep down she'd thought that being taken by a girl with a strap-on seemed to be a little tacky. But it wasn't tacky at all; it was simply out of this world.

No, Hev was simply out of this world.

And she wasn't lacking in foreplay. Having oral later wasn't a concern because they had it first. That is to say Hev had Viola that way first. Starting in with her luscious mouth she tenderly kissed, very softly licked and so subtly nibbled Viola to orgasm after orgasm. Then, when it seemed life couldn't possibly get any better, she rubbed her bright green imitation between Viola's tits.

Yes, lengthily and increasingly vigorously, as if her fake "manhood" appreciated every last rub.

As if the super-sensitive skin of her breasts was like . . .

Like . . .

Uncouth and horrendous as it sounded, the sensations were great. Viola had had even less cock-to-tit contact than she had had mouth-to-cock. Now, as yet another brand of virginity went once and for all, Hev's attentions stirred feelings she had never expected.

'Omigod yes,' she moaned, 'omigod more,' she groaned.

As if Hev was likely to stop!

And as if any lover could ever be more thorough and considerate.

Aeons later, finally leaving Viola's tits Hev knelt between her spread legs and gently brushed the tip of the dildo over a very, very receptive sex.

Cue instant orgasm! Vi's tits had become supersensitive but her pussy was in a different universe.

The reactions Hev inspired in her!

Rational thought fleeing, Viola lived only for now. Now she was experiencing a fake cock brushing her exceptionally real, exceptionally receptive self and . . .

Well why had she feared she wouldn't like it? Who could possibly not like being pleasured like this?

No, who could possibly not love and adore it!

Eventually, slowly and gently (as per always), almost subtly, Hev eased the head of her toy inside.

Cue three more orgasms, like ducks in a row.

'Fuck me yes, yes, yes!' Viola squealed.

Initially Hev limited herself to using maybe an inch of green PVC and Viola howled appreciation. Then she eased in a couple of inches more and instantly hit the world's most eager G-spot.

Viola's squeals became screams of sheer, utter delight. She could readily find her G with her fingers but guys always struggled to even come close. Not Hev, though. No, after thoroughly stimulating her (surprisingly reactive) entrance she'd hit the target first time.

Bang on, so to speak.

From that point time became meaningless. Hev did at last press in deeper and deeper, until their wet groins slip-slapped, and Viola did her best to meet her thrusts with powerful lunges of her own.

It was Heaven; sheer, unadulterated Heaven.

Climaxes came thick and fast for Viola. This was even better than being penetrated by Heather's deft and so-knowing tongue. Perhaps the way her fingers were working helped. Flitting between Vi's labia and her clit she . . .

Well put it this way: she knew how best to add to the occasion.

And the positions she wanted to use! Face-to-face was good but soon she had Viola crouching on all-fours, riding her like a champion jockey: Lester Piggott on Nijinsky perhaps, or maybe Brian Fletcher on Red Rum. Then it was this way and that-a-way until Viola wasn't sure if she was coming or going.

Except she was cumming all right; she was positive about that. At one stage many, many orgasms in, she began to climax and feared she might never stop. Normally her cums were followed by lulls which were in turn followed by rebuilding work. But not then; no, she suspected she was reaching "plateaus" without ever falling away, climbing ever higher from one level to the next.

Best of all was when Hev had her face down on the duvet, seven inches of joy buried deep inside her, not so much thrusting as twisting and grinding.

That was beyond superb. Her tight buns were acting as fulcrums and Hev's even tighter tummy was rocking and rolling on them. She'd never felt so deliciously full and the way Hev's hands were gripping her tits only helped. So too did the feel of Hev's tits on her bare shoulder-blades.

Wet, sweaty and hot, hot, hot!

No doubt about it, their bodies fit together perfectly well.

But suddenly Heather was rolling off her, giggling and saying no mas.

Viola scowled. She could have taken more forever. At least she thought she could, until she realized she had no bones in her legs and saw how dark it had got outside.

And it felt late. She couldn't actually see a clock but guessed it might be as late as ten o'clock.

Again!

Hev's been my lover for twenty-four hours, she marvelled. She's had what, maybe thirty minutes kip, and been at me most of the rest. Okay, so I did get to pay a bit of a part, but it's really been all her.