A Twist of Fate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears streamed from Amber's green eyes. They cascaded down both her cheeks and neck before reaching the top of her chest and slowly making their way to her breasts. Dustin quickly became infatuated with them, urges long since dormant within him now steadily rising to the surface. He glanced up at Amber's face, and for the first time in a long time he felt at peace. He liked this girl more then he had previously admitted. She had a good personality and a kind soul. He wanted to be with her, but it had to be this way. Hopefully she could understand. Dustin was sure they could have a lot of fun together.

Amber looked up at him and let out another low pitched moan as Dustin pulled at her already tender nipple. "Master," she said between sharp breaths. "I...I don't know what to say. I love you Master. I want to be your little fuck pig."

Dustin pushed her down and leapt on top of her in one single, fluid motion. He undid her belt a second later, and pulled down both her pants and lacy underwear before freeing himself from the restraints of his own clothing.

They both looked at one another for a time, their eyes filled with mutual lust. Amber moved to reach him but Dustin slapped her hand away before flipping her over and forcing her ass into the air.

"You need to be reminded of your place slut," he said as he pressed the tip of his cock against her soaked slit. He rubbed her for a few seconds, remembering that she had orgasmed in the same way the last time they had been together.

Once again Amber shook and groaned as wave after wave of pleasure smashed into her. She grabbed hold of the flannel sheet and pulled and twisted it while begging for him to enter her.

Dustin sniffed. "What do you call it?"

Amber hesitated for a second, earning her three hard slaps to her jiggling ass. The soft white flesh quickly turned scarlet and crimson, the imprint of a hand already emblazoned upon her in much the same way as a brand would.

Maybe I should brand her, Dustin through as he continued to rub his dick against her clit.

Amber moaned, the sound only growing louder and more frantic as she writhed underneath him. "I'm sorry sir," she said in a thick voice. "It's a fuck hole. It's your dirty little fuck hole."

Dustin leaned in and kissed the lobe of her ear. His tongue then snaked around it's outside as he entered her. A rush of warmth filled his body, and he let out a low sigh as he slowly began to fuck her.

The speed increased as the want within Dustin turned into a primal lust. He pushed her face against the mattress while sticking the entire length of his cock into her. He held her down there for a few seconds, the feeling of being inside of her adding to the confidence he felt deep within.

When he began to fuck her again he pushed the pace, making each stroke harder and deeper then the previous. Amber screamed, and in response he wrapped his hand around her surpassingly narrow throat. A few seconds later she shook with her second orgasm, her body growing limp as Dustin took whatever he wanted.

Both his hands snaked underneath her plump little body and grabbed hold of her tits. He leaned down and kissed the back of her neck, before whispering. "This is going to please me. Do not whine."

Amber nodded and Dustin began to maul both her tits with his strong hands. He pinched and pulled at her tender flesh, all the while rubbing her already sore nipples as hard and rough as he could. His pace had now slowed into the perfect mixture of torment and pleasure, and soon Amber screamed again.

Dustin simply used his weight to push her down and continued to fuck her as fast and hard as he wanted. He could feel his own orgasm begin to fill him, pushing him to the limits of his own pleasure.

"On you back whore," he hissed as he pulled back and grabbed hold of his cock.

Angry violet veins ran across his length, urging for the pleasure he now held back. Amber got into position; her eyes wide open as she awaited his seed.

"You have such potential slut, but don't think for a second that you will be enough for me. Now take your reward."

Before Amber could ever react Dustin let go of the floodgates directly on her face. Rope after rope of white cum exploded from the tip of his cock and smashed into her face. She kept her eyes open, her tongue slithering out of her thick lips and lapping his seed as if she were addicted.

Once he had finished Dustin shoved his cock into her mouth and slowly began to fuck her face. As he did he started to laugh, a sense of success filling him. Collin had been right, and now Dustin knew he had to have his mother.