A Twist of the Fates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Colleen began," I think just this once I can allow that as long as you get her back home by let's say 9 this evening."

"Oh yes ma'am," I replied, "I'd like to take her to lunch and then maybe down to the mall for a bit before dinner with my parents who have no idea I'm back either."

Colleen had already picked up the microphone and was calling into Jenna's current classroom. "Jenna Dawson to the office please, oh and bring your books, book bag and coat."

I sat down in a chair off to the side of the office and watched as this beautiful girl came into the office. "What's going on mom? You never call me out of class."

Colleen just grinned as I walked up behind Jenna and wrapped my arms around her, kissing the side of her neck quickly with closed lips. She spun around and with a tear in her eye hugged me and started giggling before she could find any words.

"It's alright princess, I have two weeks home and your mom has agreed to let me kidnap you for the afternoon."

"Oh boy! Where are we going?" She asked as she tugged me out of the office waving to her mom.

The moment we were in the rental car the sweet, shy little girl was gone. "Take me somewhere to be alone," she whispered into my ear as she kissed my neck with a hand on my thing slowly moving up, "I'm legal and ready for you!"

CHAPTER 3

Now I know what you are all wondering, is there a back-story, is this just going to be a modern vampire tale? Well a bit of both actually. I'll do some flashbacks and some lengthy tales from my years before all this but for this first submission as I write the story will remain on Jenna. I've spent the last 16 years with this gorgeous woman and plan on an eternity so bare with me as I lay it all out. I feel I need to tell this story before any of the rest would make sense to you. Now moving on...yes I do mean you will finally get a little sex.

I sat in the car nearly shaking, ok now remember, and don't let the fangs come out, have sex like a mortal not the fierce thrusts of a lusty vampire, and be careful she is a virgin; ah the inner monologue came rolling through quite nicely. I was driving and she was singing to songs on the radio as we headed out of her town to a place I knew as a good motel. Quaint, quiet and I could pay in cash and not have to worry if we left this evening and I dropped the key earlier than tomorrow morning. Now I do also have to admit, I had kept the vampire within at bay for way to long now, it was itching to have sex, and taste blood again. It had been nearly twenty years that I had managed to keep it silent with little bits of raw animal blood and a synthetic drink manufactured by one of the ten. Something so that those of us that decided to lay off mortals for a little while would be able to function on. Boot camp had been rough on the beast within but I had managed just fine with a little bit of vampire magic. More on that later though.

Jenna smiled as I led her into the room; it was obvious from the pulsing vein in her neck that she was nervous and turned on at the same time. She was giggly and flushed and hadn't sat down on the bed yet. I smiled back at her, "Princess, we don't have to do anything you don't want to do right now baby there is no rush."

I think those words themselves did the trick, I added an, I love you, in there at the end and she melted. She sashayed over to me and pushed me back on the bed. She started unbuttoning my shirt tossing it aside as she kissed my chest and then unbuckled my belt. I caught her hand and flipped us over. Oh hell no I would let her have her fun but, I needed to explore her delicate little body before this went any further. I kissed her neck and was rewarded with goose bumps covering her arms and as I ran my hand down her side and under her shirt she arched into my palm as it came up to cover her breast. I pulled her sweater up and the cup of her bra down and leaned in, capturing her nipple between my teeth. I wanted to scrape a fang against it but was being extremely careful; she wasn't ready for all of that yet.

As her nipple swelled between my lips I took my tongue and caressed the hard nub, catching it between my teeth nipping and licking it at the same time. I swear she climaxed right then and there but she was continually panting for more. I sat her up and pulled off the sweater and deftly, ok not so deftly, I still had to appear a little nervous, unhooked her bra and lifted it away from her magnificent 36 C breasts. Oh they were so perky and amazing I swear I wanted to devour them both then and there. I licked sucked and played with them for a good ten minutes before slowly delving further south on her body.

As I unbuttoned her jeans she smiled shyly, "Remember Jenna, if you want to say stop at any time I understand," I told her.

"Stop!" she bellowed.

I sat there with pause and bewilderment, "I mean stop teasing and talking and let's keep going, I want this and I'm not going to change my mind."

I slipped my hand beneath the waistline and into her panties and found a very moist slit opening up and waiting for me. I tugged her jeans and underwear down with one hard pull and then dove in tongue first between her legs. Now to describe what she tasted like would not even do her justice. But to anyone, I would say imagine your favorite drink or food and then multiply that taste by ten and that's how good she tasted. I lapped and licked and fingered her through another orgasm and then stood to remove my pants. Now here's the thing, so far Jenna had only stroked me, never taken me in her mouth and never hinted before her letters that she wanted to try it. My god she was a natural, she slipped her mouth over my throbbing cock and licked the head swirling her tongue and making murmuring sounds the entire time.

It was a wonder I didn't spill my load then, I hadn't been alone in about four months, no time to help myself out. Jenna then slowly began to stroke me as she licked and sucked and played with my cock. Suddenly she flipped over onto her back pulling me with her; I shifted up and felt the head of my member touch her virginal pussy.

"Are you sure honey?" I asked.

Jenna's reply was to reach between us and grab my cock lining it up slipping it between her lips and then thrusting her pelvis up sheathing me inside of her. I felt the hymen give way and she bit down on my shoulder, her nails raking across my back and moaned into my ear." Oh my god you are amazing," she whispered.

I slowly began to thrust in and out and when she had gotten used to the invasion I slipped even deeper inside of her. I watched her bite her sexy lip as she moaned and cried out and then shivered with another minor orgasm. She was on fire and luckily I had somehow remembered right then I needed a condom, slipping away, ignoring her whimper I slid one on and then slid right back inside her welcoming pussy.

Each thrust was filling my heart with love even more. I gave myself to her completely, sliding in all the way and then nearly all the way back out before slipping in to the hilt again. Jenna rocked with me and moaned and sounded oh so sexy. Then she wanted to try being on top. Let me tell you, the way she rode me and watching her fantastic tits bouncing with each movement would have made any man cum and I did hard and fast filling up the reservoir tip of the condom to the breaking point. Jenna came with me and then slumped over.

"That was amazing," she said with a grin, "I love you so much!"

"I must agree Jenna, wow you are truly delicious in every sense of the word, and I love you too!"

To Be continued...

12