A Twist of the Fates Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around this time that Jenna started feeling the hunger; she had survived thus far on the supplements that Stephen had provided and his blood, without a need to taste real blood again. But lately the hunger had been getting stronger. Stephen not one to admonish her desire took her aside and told her that later that evening they would jump somewhere far away and use a surrogate that was kept for just such a reason.

That night they stayed in the new house, after a trip home to bring the pets they began to settled in, Stephen had arranged for movers to be at the other house the following day in order to get everything transferred. With all the packing and stuffing they had done over the years they finally had enough space to be able to keep everything and sort through their items. Stephen had made sure that the garage had a large area that would accommodate storage until they were able to unpack fully. He had also purchased five washers and dryers for the home. He wanted to make sure that anytime someone needed something washed and/or dried he would be able to do that. It was a constant source of need in the other house and this way if there were guests in the house they would also be able to wash and dry clothes without affecting anyone.

(Yes, dear readers I know this chapter has been fairly slow, I do promise to bring more to you very soon.)

As the children laid in their new beds that night Stephen whisked Jenna away to Russia, one of the clubs there was a front for vampire surrogates, people were rotated in every few days, a constant fresh source so that anyone that needed feeding could get to a fresh safe place for nourishment. Long ago the ten had decided that this would be the best place to hide such a facility. It was cold, easy to pay off government and any source that may be trying to bust into their location. No true mob or mafia or gangs to hound them, and the Russian group had been able to find sources all around the world for import. All the donors had to do was remain drug and disease free and be handsomely paid for their efforts. Usually a source lasted for close to a year before they decided to leave and have a brief memory wipe that they had never been there. Sometimes the memories would be allowed to stay if the source only desired a vacation prior to returning to donation.

Stephen walked Jenna to the doors of the club and was greeted by a vampire doorman, this was one of a very old lineage and Zach had been one of Sabien's prodigy's once upon a time. He knew Stephen well but this was the first time he was laying eyes on Jenna, he bowed to Stephen and asked who the companion was, sniffing the air, smelling the vampiric strain in her blood.

Stephen introduced them and immediately he saw the admiration in Zach's eyes. "Madam it is very nice to meet you, I'm sure of course that the good King here has failed to tell you exactly who he is and how great he is to our kind."

Jenna smiled and returned the greeting and raised an eyebrow in question, "King?"

"Zachary," Stephen began with a grimace, "Jenna is only fairly newly changed, about a year now, and I haven't revealed all to her yet, just waiting for the right time and a meeting with Sabien sometime soon."

Zach paused and looked sheepish, he wanted to crawl into a hole and disappear. He knew that Stephen wouldn't punish him for revealing anything that could be questioned but also knew that the King would find a way to tease and torment him later. They had been friendly over the years and he knew that Stephen had a soft heart and wouldn't hurt anyone without a very just cause.

Jenna was ushered into the club by Stephen with a light slap on her butt as they passed by Zach, she saw Stephen swat at Zach out of the corner of her eye. She couldn't help but smile as Stephen pulled her to the side of the entryway and kissed the side of her neck. He nipped at her and whispered, "Later tonight you may get down and worship your king, if you know what's good for you my playful little slut!"

Jenna gave a quick giggle, and replied, "Oh a king, should I be impressed?"

Stephen really wished he could just take her and ravage her right then and there and he knew that she wouldn't have objected but at the same time he wanted to get the feeding done and get out of this place. It wasn't that it was underappreciated but that he just didn't want to stay much longer than he had to, for he knew that if they did he would have many more questions to answer if any of the old guard where here. He had fully expected some bowing and other nonsense that he really never saw that he needed. He and Sabien being of the ten and two of the oldest of vampires along with their status and the lore that surrounded them never failed to garnish awe and reverie.

Stephen pulled Jenna into an anteroom and very quickly began to tell her what she may see before the night was over and exactly why. " Sweetheart, as you know I'm one of the oldest vampires, as well as the fact that I am the head of our order with Sabien as the second in command, it's truly a formality, but as a leader it just came natural. Anyhow tonight you may see bowing and honor bestowed, we will be offered the finest donors here tonight and with you as my wife and my newly changed it also makes you something of vampire royalty."

Jenna could feel the rush as she thought about this; she had never thought of Stephen as ordinary but could have never imagined any of the things she had learned in the past year. The fact that he could teleport anywhere, he was over 3,000 years old, that they were rich beyond any real comprehension now and oh yes, the fact that he was basically the king of the vampires. It all seemed so surreal.

Stephen slipped his hand into Jenna's and led her out of the room leading her to the main room which was a dance club, there was no reason the donators could not have fun nightly, the club had several levels, including a gym, a pool hall and bowling alley, as well as a floor for just sex games and fun. Leading her down through the dance floor he stopped and listened to the beat before pulling her closing and dancing with her, it was dirty, sweaty and intense, and several members on the dance floor, vampire and donators alike stopped to watch them.

"Oh I see our king has come out of seclusion to join us tonight," a loud voice boomed from nearby, followed by a quick chuckle.

To be continued.

12