A Twist on a Slave Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex slaves with a twist.
5.7k words
4.29
12.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of "A twist on a sex slave story."

Look for part 3 in Dec / Jan.

I thought back to what happened last night.

Caleb Renfroe was a waste of oxygen. He was a farmer, who didn't seem to do much work. He was always complaining of being broke and took no pride in keeping up his farm buildings.

What money he did have, he spent buying sex slaves. He didn't seem to like them very much or take good care of them, as he was always buying more. I knew that slaves were dying on the farm, as he couldn't afford to feed everyone. Based on records of purchases, he should have many more slaves then he did.

He had found religion and felt it his duty to free all his slaves. The only problem was that he tested the slaves before releasing them. He wanted to make sure they had indeed accepted god.

The problem was how he tested them. He would tie their hands and feet together and throw them in the lake. If they floated they were saved, and if they didn't, well they usually died. This was one of his kinder tests.

Clearly, he needed killing, and soon. I didn't want to wait another night to attack his farm. We had planned a small raid last night, with the intent of capturing a slave. The full raids always worked better when we had someone on the inside, and knowledge of what we were facing.

It had been cloudy last night, and cold. A good night for sneaking. The farm's guards would be busy by the fire, trying to stay warm. The light would ruin any night vision they may have had. The plan was to sneak in, rescue a slave and then sneak out again. So, I took only my best guard.

Golde had blonde hair and blue eyes. She didn't know how old she was, but I guessed she was in her thirties now, as she had been with me for almost 10 years. She trained with a vengeance and was in great shape. Her firm breasts had dumbbells piercing both nipples, and she had a tattoo of a Valkyrie on her back. The wings of the horse the Valkyrie rode, swung around to touch the tips of her breasts.

I had rescued her from a Viking village. The raiders had left her behind when they went pillaging. They wanted her to serve the women. The women made her sleep with the pigs, and it had been rather easy to free her. She was the first slave I rescued, and she had been with me ever since.

I am sure the Vikings were upset to lose her. They had trained her to fight and were taking her around to villages. They would take bets from the crowd, and if she lost, she was given to the men of the town. If she won, she was left alone until the next fight. Needless to say, she was soon a feared fighter.

We started out in the wee hours of the cloudy night. The streets were empty, and fog had rolled in off the river, so it was hard to see much. There was a chill in the air, and Golde's nipples were hard. I could see goosebumps pebbling her skin.

I was ready for a fight, with my leather armor on. I carried a bow across my back, a sword on my hip, and several daggers. My armor was a dark brown, and I had rubbed charcoal on my sword. I blended well in the night.

Golde, naked, except for her armor, joined me. She had wrapped her hair with leather straps, making it hard to see. She had leather armor on her forearms, shins, and thighs. She was wearing leather across her stomach. Her breasts and mound were left bare to the cool night air. She had painted blue stripes on her face. She had a sword across her back, along with daggers strapped to various body parts.

If anyone saw her, we would be in trouble. Giving weapons to a slave was punishable by death. I had hoped that we could fake our past anyone, but I knew our chances were slim. Which was why my pulse shot up when I heard voices in the fog.

The two guardsmen were on us before I could pull Golde aside, and hide. The men were small and armed with cudgels. I knew we could kill them if we needed to. Golde stiffened beside me, as she got ready to fight. The men were arguing and had not yet noticed us. I didn't want to kill innocent guardsmen if I didn't have to.

So, I turned and pushed Golde against the wall, enclosing her in my arms. I spread my legs wide on either side of her, so it was only possible to see her legs. She immediately dropped her hands and started playing with my cock. She stuck her tongue in my ear and began to lick. The woman was crazy. She knew what she wanted.

I whispered, "Watch them." into her mouth.

I then started to ravish her with kisses. Long kisses, slow kisses, deep kisses with lots of tongue. I gave my complete attention to kissing her thoroughly. I could tell she was turned on, as she started to grind her wet mound against my leg.

She kept her eyes open the entire time, watching. I dropped my hands to her breasts and started to rub her nipples. She moaned at the intensity of my kisses. I wondered if she was acting, but if so, she was a true professional about it.

She had my cock out now and was pulling on it. She spat into her hand and ran it up and down my shaft. She used her hand to play with the slit at the top of my cock. I was incredibly turned on, by her and by the danger. I heard an owl calling in the distance. The two men had fallen silent, and I could no longer hear their footsteps.

She shifted, so she could rub her center against my shaft. Her liquid left a cold, wet spot on me. I dropped my left hand to her mound and started stroking with my palm, and fingers. I massaged her clit and sank my fingers into her folds. While all this was going on, I continued to press her into the wall and kiss her. She was still hidden, from the sight of the guardsmen. The wall was cold, and Golde started to shiver.

She slid down the wall as if her legs were no longer steady. Her kisses grew even more frantic. She had her arms wrapped around my neck and was pressing her breasts firmly against my chest. It was as if she was desperate for any sort of connection between us.

I heard the guards chuckling behind me, they were saying something about how I have a "lively lass." Then they started talking about joining us.

I was rock hard now and did my best to forget about them. I lifted Golde in my arms and buried myself inside of her. She was dripping wet and groaned in pleasure, tipping her head back and sinking into me. We were as close as two people could be. The sensation was so pleasurable that I held her in my arms.

As I did so, I couldn't help noticing how smart she was. Her hands were on my chest, so she was completely surrounded by me. The guards were only able to see her legs wrapped around me, and I was pretty sure the dagger in her boot was well hidden.

I braced myself and moved away from the wall. I started to lift Golde up and down on my cock, rubbing her body against mine. I was tender at first, but soon I was frantic with desire. I started to pant as I lifted and dropped her, maintaining a steady pounding rhythm. Golde was hanging on for dear life, her arms squeezing my neck. She pasted wet, sloppy kisses all over my ears.

Then she stopped and was content to catch her breath. The contrast between her warm, sweet breath and cold kisses was most pleasurable, and I increased my pace.

Golde started moaning then, "Fuck me,"..."Oh god," ..."please!"

Her moans drove me crazy with lust, and I started pounding in and out of her. I could feel how wet she was, as her juices dripped down my leg, and we made wet smacking sounds on each stroke.

She was moaning and panting in my ear now, reduced to a base animal by her pleasures. Her juices squirted out when her orgasm came. She stiffened in my arms, as her body started to shake around me.

That did it for me, and my own orgasm rocketed through me. I held myself, inside of her, as my come flooded her. I could feel her muscles quivering, around my shaft.

I held us like that for a moment, my cock buried deep inside her, her clutching onto me as if she was drowning. I didn't set her down until she looked up and kissed my cheek. She had never been one for post-sex cuddling. She stumbled against me but soon regained her strength. She looked up at me with a cocky smile,

"Well then, I say we do that again on the way home."

I gave her a light smack on the rump, " What a shameless tart you are!" I pulled her back into my chest and nipped her ear. I turned to look for the guards, but they had already resumed their rounds.

Golde had come a long way, and I kissed her again, to let her know I was proud of her. There was a time when she refused to let anyone touch her. That would have gotten us killed. She gave a bubble of laughter and then hugged me with all her might, lifting my feet off the ground.

I groaned, " Aren't you the perky one?"

She blushed a bit at my comment but let me down. Perky was the last thing anyone would normally label her.

We had much better luck the rest of the way to the farm. We didn't see anyone else in town and made our way into the woods. Renfroe had burned down parts of the woods, to create his fields, and build his house.

The trees grew back and quickly. They seemed to almost shelter us, as we walked towards the farm. I couldn't imagine it was easy to farm when even the trees seemed to root against you.

We crawled the last quarter of a mile to the farm, and then huddled under a young pine tree. It shocked me to see that people were still up and about. In fact, it looked like, he had guards posted. How was he paying them? What were they guarding? I didn't think he had any expensive slaves, but all slaves were valuable to us.

The guards were not very professional. They had a wide assortment of rusty weapons. They were dirty and appeared drunk. There were a few horses tied up. They were still saddled and didn't have food or water.

Worst of all, the majority of them huddled around the fire, so they had no night vision. We didn't see anyone posted in the dark, which of course doesn't mean they weren't there.

One of the guards ducked into the barn and came out with a naked woman. He was leading her by a chain attached to a collar. She was older, but still in great shape. Her hair was blonde, and the rest of her body was completely shaven. I could see she had a nose ring and a brand on her hip. Her breasts and clit were pierced. She was gagged and offered no resistance.

The guard placed her hands in a pillory, next to the fire. He chained a hard bar between her ankles, spreading her legs apart, so she couldn't move her feet. He then removed her gag and then started rubbing some sort of liquid all over her, focusing on her core and breasts.

She started to wiggle and squirm, and I could hear her moans all the way across the clearing. I knew creams existed that would act as aphrodisiacs and increase her arousal. I could see her excitement and frustration, as she couldn't move.

The men watched her struggle and laughed. They poked fun at her and called her all sorts of names. At one point, she seemed to be crying, so great was her desire for relief. Finally, they took pity on her and removed her from the pillory and chained her in a kneeling position.

The men were able to fill her holes in this position, and they did. It was all very organized, one man started in her mouth. She would suck him for a bit, and then he would move to her core, while she took the second man in the mouth. When the second man was hard, he moved to her pussy, while the man there moved to her ass, and a new man took her mouth.

When the man in her ass came, they would rotate, and a new man would use her mouth. It was well organized and almost civil. Some of the men appeared to be gentle, and she would reward them by moving her head and body and sucking. Others were rough, and she did nothing more than endure them.

Initially, she was full of spunk and seemed to enjoy herself. Her moans were audible from the other side of the clearing. She was twitching and bouncing on the cocks as they moved in and out of her.

She quickly grew tired and limp. I could see that it was no longer pleasurable, and she was enduring what was happening. It wasn't easy to watch, and I felt myself wanting to look away. I was tense and anxious.

I looked over at Golde. She was laying flat on her stomach, with the palms of her hands pressed into the earth. The muscles in her arms were rigid with tension. She looked like she was ready to push herself up into battle at any moment.

She jumped, when I placed my hand on her back, to calm her. I don't know if she even remembered I was there until I touched her, so focused was she on what was happening. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths as she tried to calm herself.

I kept my hand on her back and moved next to her, so we were touching at the hips. I was able to whisper in her ear. "We'll get her out," I assured her.

The men finished with the slave and pulled her by her chains to her feet. She wasn't able to stand on her own and collapsed back to the ground. They got angry at this and yelled at her. Three of the men kicked her, but nothing got her back to her feet.

So, they let her lay there and went back to their drinks. I was now positive everyone was around the fire and drinking. I was pleased to see a younger guard show her mercy. He picked her up and carried her back into the building. He didn't come out for a while, so hopefully, she was getting the help she needed.

Now we needed to make a plan.

I'm in charge, really I am. But Golde didn't give me a chance to come up with a plan that night. She looked determined and furious and informed me that she was going into the barn where the slaves were. That I was to give her my first aid kit, and that I was to come back tomorrow night with the rest of the girls. She told me to watch until sunrise, and if I didn't hear anything that meant she had gotten inside undetected.

Who was I to argue? Her eyes were glowing with incandescent rage. She kissed my cheek and disappeared into the night.

So, I waited and watched, as Golde vanished. The guards were mostly sleeping or sitting around the fire drinking. I doubted Golde would have any issues. I heard a couple of disturbances, but things soon calmed down. I didn't see Golde again before I left in the morning, tired and discouraged.

"I was so fucking pissed! Three of the guards had kicked the collapsed women, and they were about to die. "Stupid fucking pigs." My rage was all consuming as I crawled through the night. I had marked each one and knew exactly where they were.

My breasts were always sensitive after sex, and it was pure torture to crawl across the ground. I hated having to pretend to be a slave and wanted nothing more than to dress like a 'normal' person.

The bastards who had kicked her were still awake. They were sitting together, a small way from the fire, with their backs to the night. It would be an easy thing to kill one or two of them, but I didn't think I could disable all three before they sounded the alarm. Luck was with me though.

"I have to drain the lizard." One of the men joked with the others. He stood up and walked into the woods, right by my hiding spot.

I wrapped my hand around his mouth and stabbed him in the throat with a dagger. I held him so he couldn't make any noise, as he drowned in his own blood. It didn't take long. Without a sound, I dragged the body into a bush.

The second man was drunk, as he lurched into the woods, muttering to himself, about being sick. He did my job for me, tumbling down a ravine at the back of the lot. I followed him down before he could scream, and ended him, with a dagger to the heart. I enjoyed watching the light fade from his eyes.

One man left.

I could see a nervous tic, as he called out to his friends. " You guys okay?"

I heard him muttering, as he stood up to go look for them. "Dumb son of bitches. They better not be sleeping."

He didn't look in the least bit drunk and was wearing more armor than the other two put together. I watched the general direction he was heading in and hid in an ancient Oak. The branches were large enough that he couldn't see me, in the lowest one.

He stalked me, passing right underneath the tree. I leaped on his back and stabbed downward with my dagger. He was well trained, and grabbed my arm and flipped me onto my back. I struggled to breathe and was momentarily stunned.

That should have been it, I should have been dead, and the other guards should have jumped to the alarm. I had no business living through that. But he was a man, and like most men, he thought with his dick.

I could almost see the wheels turning in his mind, as he looked at my semi-naked body. I don't think he even noticed my weapons, as he leered. The stupid son-of-a-bitch actually dropped his pants.

I grinned when he did that, which made him hesitate for a moment. That was all I needed to bury my dagger in his thigh cutting the artery there. He bellowed, but I scrambled and cut the shout off. I pinned him, and he didn't make any more noise as he died.

I couldn't hear any of the guards coming, so I knew I had gotten away with it. I took a moment to make sure all 3 bodies were well hidden and then I crept back to the clearing. I noticed the far side of the barn was dark, and it was but a moment's work for me to climb up on the roof.

My breasts were killing me. Stupid ass, slave clothes. The tin on the roof was cold, and I was catching my nipples on the ridges in the roof. I was already bleeding in a couple of spots. I took a piece of leather from my hair and wrapped it around my breasts. I hoped that would provide some protection.

It was dark on the roof, and I was invisible, as I waited above the only window in the upper part of the barn. I could hear movement, and voices coming from the inside. I was waiting for things to calm down.

The night fell silent, and most of the guards were sleeping. I carefully and slowly leaned out over the edge and pried the window open with my knife. I then held myself on the roof and swung through the window feet first. I landed in a small dark space. Immediately, I turned and pulled the window closed. I paused for a moment listening, but no alarms sounded. I had made it!

I noticed a chamber pot against the wall and wondered if I was in the bathroom. I could see light coming from underneath the door. There was no way of opening the door, without alerting the occupants of the room. So instead, I climbed on the chair and used my dagger to pry out a small knot in the wood. In this way, I could see in the room.

The room was large, and the candles were burning on the walls. There were pillows piled all over the place, with blankets and chairs, but no beds. The room was occupied by several people, both male and female. All were naked, collared, and branded. They all had a nipple pierced with a ring. Some appeared to be talking, others snuggled in the blankets, and looked to be sleeping.

A petite woman with long brunette hair stood and started walking towards my hiding spot. She was older, but her body was still firm, and I could see her hip bones jutting out as if she didn't get enough to eat. She had whip scars across her small firm breasts. Her eyes were red, and her face was blotchy.

I jumped from the chair and hid behind the door. She didn't see me until she had closed the door again. She opened her mouth to scream, but I covered her mouth with my hand.

I pulled her down with my arm around her neck, so she was laying on top of me, with her back to my chest. She stopped struggling as she felt my breasts and piercings. It wasn't always right, but for most slaves, the male masters were the ones to worry about. She relaxed completely in my arms.

I whispered in her ear and assured her I wasn't going to harm her. I told her I was a slave, like her. I twisted and grabbed her hand. I placed the hand on my breasts, so she could feel my piercing, and then on my clit so she could feel the ring there. She immediately relaxed, as no free woman would ever have a piercing in those spots.

12