A Twisted Valentine

Story Info
Will Nathan take what's on offer?
3.1k words
4.35
11k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

Nathan and Chloe had been housemates since they finished university and both started work for the same company. It made sense, they worked the same hours, made the same money so it was easy to split bills and own one car. They even shared the same likes, dislikes and friends. Things should be great, right? But lately, Nathan just wasn't feeling it. He didn't know what was wrong, but he was feeling antsy. He hoped it would pass, and soon, as Chloe was his best friend.

It was Saturday night and Nathan didn't feel like going out. It was Valentine's day and he didn't have a girlfriend. He'd split up with Evie about six weeks ago. She just didn't understand his relationship with Chloe. She kept making sly little digs about Chloe, about the way she looked and the fact she lived with a bloke. Nathan soon put her right and when Evie reacted poorly, he quickly put an end to their dating.

In fact, Nathan thought Chloe was pretty perfect. She had a great sense of humour, could hang out with the boys without them feeling like they had to watch what they were saying. She was a great listener and helped Nathan with any problems he had. On top of all that she was gorgeous. She was about average height, curly, blonde hair, a great smile and an hourglass figure. She had big tits but natural and not stupid big. Nice full hips, perfect for holding onto doggy style and only a little padding on her stomach which still formed a waist. Nathan didn't really get what all the fuss was about with these really skinny girls or the ones who spent more time at the gym than him. They were straight up and down, with no curves or softness.

Nathan shifted uncomfortably on the settee. Thinking about Chloe like that had caused his dick to start twitching and hardening. This was another reason Nathan didn't feel like going out, he didn't think he could stomach watching Chloe on the dance floor with the rest of their friends. The last time they went out, they'd all done a bit of grinding on each other when they'd had a few drinks, but it was all just a bit of fun. Tonight, Nathan was not in the mood for watching his mates brushing up against Chloe.

The television channels flicked by quickly as Nathan searched for something decent to watch. It just seemed to be one chick flick after another, where were all the action films for the blokes? Nathan smelt Chloe before he saw her. Her perfume intoxicated him, stirring in him emotions that truthfully he'd been doing his best to ignore. And when she walked into the sitting room, well it was game over.

She was stunning! She was dressed in a simple black dress, but there was nothing simple about the way she looked. Her dress hugged her figure like a second skin, reaching down to mid-thigh and putting her ample cleavage on display as the neck of the dress dipped in a 'v'. Nathan's eyes slowly ventured down her body. Her legs bare and firm, ended in black high heels that could only be described as 'fuck me' shoes.

Nate looked up in time to see Chloe watching him. She smiled at his worried expression. "Are you sure you don't want to come, Nate?" asked Chloe, "It won't be the same without you."

"Nah, not really feeling up to it. I think I'm just gonna chill and watch some telly." Nathan responded, trying not to stare on Chloe's plump tits, just begging to be squeezed.

"Well, if you want, I could stay in too, just the two of us. I was hoping to hook up with someone tonight, I can't remember the last time I had a good fuck." Chloe purred as she ran a fingernail up his thigh.

Nathan could remember vividly the last time Chloe had 'had a good fuck'. He'd barely slept that night, listening to the moans and screams of pleasure.

Chloe had always been far more open and relaxed about sex. She viewed it as a way to de-stress and make new friends. Whereas Nathan had always been in relationships with his sexual partners. Another reason why the whole Evie thing wasn't going to work for him.

"One of these days I might just take you up on that offer," laughed Nathan, trying to appear nonchalant.

"Ok, well the offer still stands. Don't wait up!" Chloe bent down and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek, stood and turned waving her hand as she left the room and headed towards the front door.

"Fuck!" thought Nathan as he ran his hands over his face. It wasn't that he didn't want to fuck Chloe, it was just that he was sure that doing it would change their relationship, and he couldn't bring himself to do anything that might damage their friendship.

'Why can't I just fuck her!?' He screamed at himself inside his head. Maybe it was fear of damaging their friendship, but maybe she just scared him. God she was so fantastic, so sexual, so open, so much female power!

Hours later, Nathan was aware of an annoying ringing noise but it took him a few moments to come round from his deep sleep. His mobile phone was next to him on the settee, he glanced at the screen as he picked it up. "Hey Karen" he greeted as he answered the call "Hi Nate, me and Josh are just pulling up out front. Could you please come and get your best friend out of our car". Nathan jumped up worried "Coming out now" he replied hanging up. Nathan opened the front door just in time to see Josh pulling a very unconscious Chloe out of the back of the car.

"What happened? Is she ok?" he yelled as he ran towards the car.

"Don't panic" called Karen from the passenger window, "It's just a little too much tequila. She'll be fine in the morning. Well, she'll be suffering, but fine" Karen laughed, showing little sympathy. Nathan took Chloe from Josh, lifting her up into his arms.

"Cheers, mate. I'll take her from here. Stay safe!" he called as he turned and walked back to their house.

Nathan entered Chloe's bedroom and lay her down on the bed. He looked down at her, hair fanned around her head on the pillow. "Still hot, even when passed out cold" he muttered to himself. He was just about to leave when he remembered the recovery position. Not wanting Chloe to choke if she was ill during the night, Nathan pulled on Chloe, turning her body onto her side. Nathan knelt at the side of the bed and lifted Chloe's foot to remove her shoe. Her foot firmly clasped in his hands, Nathan's eyes followed her legs up. Her dress and ridden up quite high and the position she was laying in had her legs scissored. Nathan inclined his head slightly to the side and realised he could see part of Chloe's black, lace covered pussy.

His heart sped up a little as he blinked and stared. He could definitely see the swell of her pussy lips. He licked his suddenly dry lips, "Chloe" he softly called, wanting to see if she was awake. Nothing. As he removed her shoe he pushed her leg slightly higher towards her body. The view was slightly better but not enough. He nervously rubbed his hands together and reached up to push Chloe's dress up and over her arse. He sat back on his heels, eyes wide as he looked. Her arse was completely exposed now. He could clearly see her thong covered pussy and follow the material where it disappeared between her plump arse cheeks.

He quickly removed her remaining shoe, eyes fixed firmly on her pussy. Nathan knew he should cover her with a blanket and leave, but somehow he found his hand reaching out. His shaking hand met warm, firm flesh. He squeezed gently, firm but with a little give when squeezed, just how he liked it. His other hand clasped her other cheek, squeezing now with both hands he could feel a flush off heat running down his body. His dick was definitely showing interested as he felt it growing harder. Nathan leant forward, leaning on his elbows either side of Chloe's thighs. He started making circular motions with his hands. Small and gentle at first, the circles got bigger with more pressure. The movement was causing her cheeks to part, giving Nathan tantalising glimpses of her arsehole.

He pulled the front of the thong to one side, exposing her plump pussy lips. They were full lips and naked, she obviously shaved or waxed. Nathan started the circular massaging again, opening up not only her arse cheeks but pussy lips too. Everything was neat and tidy, with a firm little clit poking its head out. As he pulled her cheeks apart, her pussy lips opening, he would get a glimpse as her passageway opened, it was pink and wet, he could smell her now, musky arousal filled his nostrils.

Nathan's dick was now straining against his jean's zipper. He lowered the zip to relieve the pressure, not wearing any underwear his hard dick leapt free and he could feel the cool air on the head. He called her name softly again, "Chloe? Chloe?" Still nothing, she must be really drunk. Nathan bit his lip, he really wanted to see her tits, he wondered how much would be on display if he rolled her over. He pushed her onto her back, her legs parting and arms falling to the sides. There they were, pushed high up in the 'v' of the neckline. With one hand on the dress and the other clasped to her tit he pulled it free from the dress and repeated the action on the other side. She now lay on her back, legs open wide, thong on display and her bra covered tits out.

Nathan's breath caught in his throat as he noticed part of her areola was showing on one side. It was dark pink, the same shade as the inside of her pussy lips. Nathan's brow furrowed as he wondered "Should I or shouldn't I?" "Fuck it!" he thought, as he pulled first one tit and then the other from its confines. They were perfect, large, dark pink areolas that had pebbled, with perfect hard nipples in the centre. With both of his hands full of the warm flesh he squeezed, leaning down he sucked the left nipple into his mouth, twirled his tongue around it before biting gently down on it. He sucked hard before releasing it with a pop and moving onto the right nipple. When he'd given it the same treatment he admired the hard nipples again, this time they were moist with his saliva.

He grabbed a nipple in each hand and between his thumb and finger , he pinched them. Chloe gave a little moan. Nathan froze, his eyes darting to her face. Her eyes were still closed, her cheeks were flushed and her lips slightly parted. He waited, nothing. He pinched her nipples again, another little moan. Pinch, moan, pinch, moan. This was fun. He pulled each nipple upwards, stretching them, before letting them go and watching them fall back into place. There was nothing false about these beauties, they bounced and moved.

Having completely lost of all his common sense, Nathan whipped his shoes, socks and jeans off. He climbed up onto the bed and straddled Chloe's body, he fisted his dick and pumped it a couple of times before wetting it with his spit. He lowered himself down until his dick was nestled between the two warm mounds. Pushing them together Nathan slowly pushed his dick in and out of the valley he'd made. "Fucking perfect" he muttered as he picked up speed. He could feel pre-cum leaking from the end of his dick, mixing with his spit and making his titty wank so much more pleasurable.

He rocked back and forth, fingers pinching her nipples. He was so caught up in watching his hard dick tunnel in and out from between her tits, that he hadn't noticed the increase of Chloe's breathing and low moans. He slowed down his movements watching her face. She showed no signs of distress or being awake, she must be enjoying her dream. Nathan had never considered himself a selfish lover, so with a final thrust he released his grip on her tits, pleased with the pink marks on her flesh where he had been squeezing.

Nathan shuffled his way down her body until he was sat between her open thighs. Her thong was still slightly askew from earlier and he could see her pussy was swollen with desire and the pinkness had darkened. He moved to one side as he pulled her knickers down her legs, noticing how very wet they now felt. Nathan bent one of Chloe's legs and pulled her thong over her foot, leaving it dangling from the other leg. He pushed her legs open again and positioned himself in between. With a thumb on either side of her pussy he parted the swollen lips. Her arousal was clearly showing now, pussy juice was gathering at her opening and running down, he leant down and inhaled deeply. "Fuck!" he groaned as his mouth watered.

Leaning further in he stuck out his tongue and made a slow swipe with it from the bottom of her entrance all the way up and over the hard clit. His tongue tingled with her taste and he felt her hips push up slightly as she moaned. Glancing up, her eyes still shut, Nathan smiled to himself wondering what she was dreaming about, sex obviously. Nathan made several more passes with the flat of his tongue, enjoying the taste of her. He raised his head a little and watched as brought two fingers up to her pussy, he wiggled them through the lips and into the hot, wet tunnel. Her inner muscles gripped onto them, he pushed his fingers in and out and felt the muscles relax until he was pumping them in and out freely, her juices coating his fingers. Nathan dick was throbbing at the mesmerising view, imagining how it would feel if it was his dick buried deep in her pussy.

He pulled out his soaking fingers and put them in his mouth, sucking the musky juices from them. He parted her pussy lips again, pushed his thumbs a little way into her entrance and pulled it open. He could now see inside her, that warm, wet, welcoming passage. Face now pushed into her pussy, he formed his tongue into a firm, hard point and pushed it in her hole as far as it would go. Still holding her open he pistoned his tongue in and out savouring the taste. Her hips were grinding her pussy into his face, her moan spurring him on to push his tongue in as far as it would go. Her smell was in his mouth, his nostrils, his face covered in her juices. He couldn't get enough as he ate her out.

Her breathing was getting quicker and he could feel her muscles clenching again as her orgasm neared. Nathan pulled his tongue out from her and shoved his two fingers back in. He put his mouth over her clit and sucked hard as he fucked her with his fingers. Chloe was moaning in her sleep, her orgasm hit, her hips lifting and her muscles gripping his fingers. He gave light licks over her clit as she rode out the last of her orgasm. Her hips stilled and lay flat on the bed. Her breathing starting to slow down.

Nathan looked up at her face as he slowly withdrew his fingers. She looked so peaceful, flushed and relaxed, she seemed to fall deeper into her sleep. Nathan sat up and gripped his aching dick in his hand, squeezing hard as he pumped in and out of his fist. He was close, so close. He looked down at his angry looking dick, that demanded release, it was glistening, but it wasn't enough.

Holding himself firmly in his hand he pushed the tip of his dick up and down Chloe's pussy lips, feeling the moisture and heat. With his left hand he parted her lips and looked down as he placed his dick at her entrance. He pushed in slowly, but only the head, watching in fascination as in went in and out, getting wetter and wetter. The end of his dick was surrounded by her and it felt amazing. He was breathing loudly now as he continued teasing himself just inside her entrance.

Nathan new he was getting close and reluctantly pulled out from the best pussy he'd ever had the pleasure to be in. Dick still in hand he shuffled back up Chloe's body, positioned his dick over her right nipple and pumped his fist. The tip of his dick kept touching her nipple as he fisted himself, he could see a strand of pre-cum, or perhaps it was pussy juice, stretching from the tip to her nipple. Nathan felt his balls draw up tight as his orgasm hit him hard. He moaned aloud as he emptied himself over her tits.

Nathan looked down at the mess he had made. A possessive feeling swept over him and all the emotions he'd been burying came to the surface. One way or another Chloe would be his, he just had to be careful as he didn't want to upset their friendship. Chloe might just think she'd had a wet dream but Nathan would know differently, and so he rubbed his cum all over her tits to mark her as his. His scent would be on her. He jumped off of the bed and pushed her tits back into her bra as best as possible and pulled her dress back over them. He pulled her legs together and put her knickers back over her foot and her thong back into place. Pulling Chloe back into the recovery position, Nathan grabbed a blanket and covered her up. He bent down and gathered up his discarded clothing. He leant over and for the first time ever, his lips touched hers as he gave her a lingering kiss. "Goodnight, sweetheart" he muttered before turning and exiting her room. At the click of her door Chloe smiled and inhaled deeply, the smell of his cum filling her nostrils. She couldn't wait to get 'drunk' again.

The End.

fewella
fewella
97 Followers