A Twisted Web We Weave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own aching cock was begging for a release as I unbutton my shorts and pulled down the zipper. I pulled my hard cock out of the boxer fly and started to slowly stroke it while I watched Emma and her lover put on a show for me. Emma started grinding on top of her lover's swim suit. Her hands went under water and I could only imagine she was stroking him as well. She then quickly got up and off of him. He lifted his hips up off of the seat and removed his trunks. They too were placed on the side of the hot tub. She then sat back down, on top of his lap as they continue kissing. A few moments later, another piece of fabric was discarded to the side, her bottom bikini. At this point, she was rocking back and forth, fucking her lover while he continued sucking on her tit. She was no longer trying to be quiet with her moans as she placed her mouth on his neck, sucking on him.

He pushed her off of him and she slid back into a seat on the other side of the hot tub. He stood up, allowing me to finally see what she had in her. He was about average, no bigger than me. But he was thicker. He walked over to her, picked her up and sat her on the edge of the hot tub. He then stood in the seat and directed his hard cock towards her face. She picked up his gesture and opened her mouth, accepting his cock. She immediately went down on him, getting as much of him in her mouth as she could. She slid her mouth back and forth over his dick as he thrusted in her, his hands around the back of her head. He continued to fuck and abuse her mouth until he grunted "I'm cumming!" and then held her head still as he shot his load down her throat. I could hear her gag and choke, but she swallowed every last bit. Once he was done, he pulled himself out of her mouth and she slid back into the water. She splashed the water over her face cleaning off any last residue. He then went and picked her back up, and sat her on the opposite side of the hut tube, the side where the fence was. The slide I was on. She leaned back against the fence as she spread her legs and he knelt down between them. I could hear his tongue lick and suck on her pussy as she leaned against the fence; just mere inches from my face. I couldn't help but jerk faster as she was moaning in pleasure, one hand pinching her left tit as the other held onto his head. She kept moaning louder and louder when she finally exclaimed "Cummmmming!". This set me off and I grunted as I shot load after load of my own cum onto the patio near the fence. I heard her gasp for a brief moment before she came the second time, this time, screaming out loudly. Her head fell back against the fence and I saw her hand, which previously was pinching her tit, reach back between the fence. I backed away in fear of what she would do if her suspicions were confirmed that I was there, watching her. I turned off my video and quietly snuck back into my house.

Standing in the kitchen, leaning against a wall, my pants still down at my ankles, my mouth was dry. I couldn't believe that just happened. I stepped out of my pants and got myself a glass of water. After drinking the water, I went upstairs, stripped down to the nude, and turned on the shower. I let the hot water run down my back as I jacked myself off to another mind blowing orgasm. After cleaning up, I turned off the shower and finally headed to bed. I rolled over, facing away from my wife, and fell asleep with the evening fresh in my mind.

The next morning, I woke up to another missed text from Emma. "I know you were there. I know you were watching and recording. And I want to see it."

12