A Twisted Web We Weave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What now?" she asked. "I'm with Jason, but I don't love Jason. He's just a good fuck. And right now, I need a good fuck."

"How about this, since my wife clearly thinks it's okay to sleep around, we'll let her continue, as long as I get to fuck you. But we have to keep it between us."

"Now that's hot!" replied Emma, still glowing from her release. "But not right now. I need to get a shower. I'm going out with Jason later. You need to leave and not make Melissa suspicious of you."

"Yeah, I suppose you are right." I stood up pulling up my boxer and pants. "I believe Jason will owe me a big thanks later, if he's lucky tonight."

Emma stood up, putting her clothes back on. "He'll be very surprised tonight. Keep your window open." She winked at me.

Later that night, I could hear Emma and Jason. She was more vocal than normal. I rolled over and fell asleep, facing away from my cheating wife.

12