A Typical Day

Story Info
What Sir says, goes.
1.1k words
3.35
16k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move," sneered the man.

His voice was familiar, but that menacing tone was not. I did what I was told so I would not upset the already frustrated man. He moved around me in fast pace and began fussing around in his pockets for something. A content breath was released from his lips when he found what he was looking for.

"Move your hair," he barked.

I picked up my hair in the way I would normally put it up into a ponytail. The man placed his cold hands upon my neck, a shiver went down my spine. He then placed a collar, his collar, around my neck and secured it into place. Even before I walked through the door to his apartment, I was his..but now, it was confirmed.

"Kneel," was all he said.

I immediately, yet elegantly, dropped to my knees awaiting my next order. As I do when I'm nervous, my head was bowed. After the man completed the circle around me, he grabbed a fist full of my blonde hair.

"What have I told you. I want your eyes on me at all times," his voice meant business.

"I'm sorry Sir," I whispered.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" he spat back, grabbing my face forcing my eyes to meet his deep brown ones.

Sir hated apologizes more than he hated when I spoke without permission. His firm hand met my face. In a swift motion he grabbed the leash off of the bed and attached it to the front of the collar. He then sat on the bed and tugged at the leash for me to move forward. I found myself kneeling between his legs, staring up into his dark eyes. A sly smirk appeared on his perfectly shaped lips. He stood up in front of me.

"Undress me," his orders rang in my ears for a couple of seconds.

I began to unlace his shoes, one by one I took them off. Then his socks. I began to take his trousers off in an elegant fashion to make sure I didn't wrinkle them, however when I went to remove his boxers he stopped me. I then rose and began to unbutton his white dress shirt, and slipped his white undershirt over his head. He sat back on the bed with his pile of clothes to the left of him.

"Good girl," he said as he patted me on the head.

A smile ran across my face. Making my Sir happy is one of the greatest feelings in the world. We just starred into each others' eyes for a few seconds, until he rose again and moved towards his chest of treasures. He was digging around in there for a while when he pulled out one of our many canes and placed it on the bed. My eyes were fixated on the fine piece of craftsmanship that sat in front of me, but when Sir kept digging in the chest I began to wonder what he was up to. He then pulled out the long, hollow, wooden paddle I loathed so much. Sir threw that on the bed. He then walked back over and sat down in front of me.

"Open," he said implying for me to open my mouth.

I did so and with that he placed the cane horizontally in my mouth.

"Each time you drop the cane, you're going to get 10 hits with it, understand?" his question was more of an order and less of something he wanted answered. I still nodded just to make sure.

"Up. Place your hands on the bed, ass out."

I did as I was told and braced myself for impact. His hands caressed my pale bottom, which was to soon be a shade of red. He warmed me up with some light taps from the paddle and then without warning the intensity increased and it didn't show any sign of letting up. I held the cane in my mouth for a decent amount of time, until one particular thwack caught me off guard and the bamboo implement fell onto the bed. Sir stopped, grabbed the cane with one hand and forced my jaw open with the other.

"That's ten," he spat with a sly tone in his voice as he stuck the cane back into my mouth.

Shit, was the thought that ran threw my mind. Sir was gearing up for another round with the paddle. Do not drop the cane was all I thought. I was bracing myself for the paddle, instead the thud of his fist met my ass.

"You're going to be my punching bag," was all he said as the first blow came dead center on my right cheek. I'm not sure how much time passed until Sir got tired of punching me, but I know it was longer than his time with the paddle was.

"Well my little slut you dropped the cane once, which means you get ten hits with the cane. Now drop it,"

I did as I was told and the cane plopped back onto the bed. Sir snatched it up quickly, grabbed me by the back of the collar and spun me around.

"Sit,"

The soft bed stung my ass, but eventually that subsided. Oh no, not my thighs, was all I thought. As much as I knew that Sir was going to abuse my thighs, I tried to trick myself into thinking he wasn't, which made the first blow hurt a lot more than it should have. I yelped after the tenth strike and could feel the welts already developing from the previous nine. Sir cradled my fragile self in his arms while whispering what a good girl I was and how I should show my gratitude for Him not continuing. I nodded and knelt on the floor in front of Him. I pulled his erect cock out of his boxers and began to lick from the head all the way to the shaft before engulfing his large, thick member into my mouth. I began sucking his cock in a fairly steady pace, until Sir couldn't take it anymore and grabbed a chunk of my hair and began face fucking me, forcing me to take Him all the way down my throat. With his other hand, Sir grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. He loved the helpless look in my eyes mixed in with my smeared makeup, in fact it made him laugh a bit. It wasn't long before I felt him shoot his load down my throat. I enthusiastically swallowed every drop.

"Such a good little pet I have," he said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

I smiled, and blushed a bit. Sir patted the spot next to Him on the bed, which meant I could curl up with Him. He held me close to him as we took a nap, recharging for the next round.