A Typical Week: Tuesday

Story Info
Just a typical week in a rather unusual family.
1.3k words
3.59
14.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seeno
Seeno
19 Followers

Matthew was in the kitchen helping Elise prepare dinner when he heard the garage door opening. His head snapped up from chopping vegetables as he heard the sound which signaled Master's return from work.

Elise knew how Matthew got distracted at the first sign of Master's coming, so she didn't bother to look up from her work as she told him, "Oh go on Maddy, I can finish up here."

Matthew grinned, washed his hands quickly and departed with a "Thanks Elly" and a peck on the cheek. At the front door he knelt, adjusted the cotton maid's uniform to be presentable, and folded his hands on his lap and waited.

"Welcome home Master," Mathew said with a grin as the door opened.

There is nothing better than being greeted by a smile one at the door after a hard day's work for John, so he return the smile as he said, "It is good to be home. Did you finish all your chores Maddy?"

"Yes Master," Matthew replied.

"Good, then fetch me a drink and tell me all about it," John said, completing the little greeting ritual that they had grown into.

Mathew set the glass of scotch down on table in front of the couch before assuming his place at Master's feet and began reciting all of things he had done to keep the house in shaped for Mistress and Master that day. It always amazed Mathew that Master would listen to him recite his list of tasks without being board, but John always paid careful attention and asked questions about details of the house's care. For his part, Mathew was always full and complete in his answers, drawing deep contentment from seeing that Master was satisfied with his service.

The daily recitation complete, they watched the TV, John sipping scotch and Matthew leaning happily against his Masters legs as they waited for Cassandra to arrive.

It was only when the door opened again, signaling his Mistress's return that Matthew rose from the floor.

"Welcome home Mistress," He greeted her, taking her purse and coat.

"Thank you Maddy. Have you been a good boy today?" Cassandra asked, loud enough for her husband to hear.

"Indeed he has," came the response from the living room.

"Then I'll get out of these work clothe," Cassandra said. On the rare occasion that John had answered in the negative, Cassandra had preferred to discipline her sub before changing.

In the master bedroom Matthew undressed him Mistress, pausing to give small devotions with his lips and tongue to each area of exposed skin. Then he gave his devotions again before the skin was covered back up as he helped her dress.

The gentle touches had begun to stoke the fire within Cassandra and she drew her sub into a passionate kiss, her hands forceful and possessive as they roamed over him. She could feel him becoming aroused as he melted into the kiss.

When she released him, Matthew was flushed, his erection obvious beneath the short skirt of his uniform. Cassandra grinned at his appearance, "Now let's go see what Elise has made for dinner."

After, dinner was eaten and the dishes cleared away, the subs were released to change out their work clothes. They both had jobs to do in the home, and were dressed practically. Even Maddy's maid's outfit was simple and functional, not fetishwear, though Matthew had a fancier versions for parties.

Elise had been smirking the whole way to their room, she'd seen the way Matthew looked when he came down for dinner, and she planned to take advantage. He'd calmed down during dinner, but she knew him and it wouldn't take much to get him started again.

Matthew had hung up his uniform and was looking for something comfortable and pretty to wear for Couch Time, when he felt Elise come up behind him. He started to turn, but her arms wrapped around him holding him still. He felt her breasts press against his back, as she pulled herself firmly against him and began to nibble lightly at his neck and earlobe. He was hard in moments, pressing back against Elise his hands stroking her thighs and forearms. As she reached down and began stroking him, Matthew let out a moan. Elise's other hand played with his nipple, and Matthew's breath become more ragged. When she bit gently into the nape of his neck, Matthew started to groan and thrust his hips.

At that moment Elise stopped and whispered in his ear, "Do you have permission to cum?"

She knew the answer, but it still delighted her to hear Matthew whimper, "No."

When Elise started to tease him again Matthew asked "Do you have permission to be doing this?"

"Of course," She replied, "Don't you remember?"

Matthew groaned, he did remember. Elise had earned permission to tease him after work all this week. He would have to be extra good and earn permission to orgasm before the weekend, or this was going to be hell.

"Come on, you don't want to be late for Couch Time," Elise said as she released him, "And wear the blue one. Mistress loves that."

The subs came down to join their Master and Mistress, Matthew in the blue teddy Elise had pointed out, Elise wearing a red silk robe tied loosely enough to expose much of her small breasts and stomach.

Cassandra smiled at the sight of her subs so seductively attired. She stalked forward and slid a hand under Elise's robe to tweak one of her nipples. Cassandra's voice was a purr as she asked, "You're dressed more elegantly than usual for Couch Time. Whose idea was this?"

"It was my idea, Mistress," Elise said with a hiss as her Mistress continued pinching and twisting her nipple.

Seeing Matthew nodding in agreement, and his obvious still arousal under the sheer teddy, Cassandra switch from pulling at Elise's nipple to lightly cupping and caressing her breast. She was very pleased with Elise's action, and they would have to be suitably rewarded.

"I would like you to lie with your head on my lap during Couch Time tonight, Elise. Maddy, I'm afraid that won't leave much room for you. Would you like to sit at my feet?" Cassandra asked, knowing what the reply would be.

"Of course, Mistress. It is always a pleasure to be at your feet," Matthew replied dutifully. With that the household moved to the living room to begin Couch Time.

Couch Time was a tradition that had started soon after Matthew had joined the group to help them all feel connected. Every Tuesday and Thursday, if they could, everyone would come together to sit at the giant couch in the living room cuddling together as much as possible as they watch some movie or show that one of them had chosen. There was no sex, but plenty of kissing and caressing, especially on a night like tonight when the subs were dressed erotically and three quarters of the household were already randy from play earlier in the night.

The sitting arrangement changed, but tonight's was not an uncommon one, with John at one end of the couch, his arm around his wife. Elise lay stretched out across most of the couch, her head upon her mistress's lap. The couch was big enough that Matthew easily could have fit, but he wasn't lying when he had spoken to the mistress earlier. He was perfectly happy to be sitting on a cushion at his mistress's feet, his hands stroking her calves and feet as Elise played idly with his hair.

What Matthew was less happy about was that his Mistress kept slowly rubbing her foot along his inner thigh and along his cock, and Elise would reach down periodically toy with his nipples through the teddy, or pulled him up into a fiery kiss. Worse the movie was romance that edged upon being porn. All told Matthew was rock hard throughout the entirety of Couch Time.

Groaning as Elise rolled his nipple between her fingers again, Matthew though, 'I am going to have to be a very very good boy.'

Seeno
Seeno
19 Followers