A Unicorn's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
A unicorn turned human finds his mate.
785 words
4.33
29.2k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dreams were no longer troubled. She felt at peace and in the quiet of that moonlit night she dozed into a light sleep. Her dreams were filled with the sweet scents of jasmine and roses. She was at peace, her heart and mind were at peace and her dreams were restful.

In her sleep a small smile touched her lips and as her watcher saw it, his chest swelled with pride. The cry that leapt from his throat was filled with the triumph and joy that swelled from his soul.

She started awake with the sound of a voice yelling very near her. The young woman jolted awake from her sweet dreams, only to find the most handsome creature she had ever seen bellowing his joyus cry to the heavens themselves.

Her eyes were drawn to his chest first, chiseled in muscles that seemed to cry out to be touched. He was an adonis standing before her with his arms raised and his head tilted back. Her eyes drifted upward as his eyes turned toward her.

His eyes looked into her's, those dazzling bright blue eyes. 'Lapis' she thought, then chided herself for her mind wandering from the adonis before her. Her eyes locked onto his and her breath caught in her throat.

His cry left him as he sensed movement from the woman. As his eyes traveled down to her they caught on the pools of brown and green. Just as before, his chest swelled with pride once again, just as though he were showing off for any mare, he threw his chest out, showing off his strength to her. And it seemed to be working. He could sense her awe.

He knelt down beside the frozen figure of this woman, this goddess who would free him from his loneliness. Her eyes remained locked onto his, there was strength in her spirit, that untameable spirit he so often thought he would never find.

Not a word was spoken in the silence of the night. The pale man simply locked his gaze onto her's and knelt before her. There was a fire stirring in her that she'd never felt before. A desire that raced through her veins and made her heart throb within her chest so loud she was sure He would hear it.

As he knelt before her, she was able to drink the sight of his body in more, his shoulders, his high brow and cheeks, but his eyes captivated her most.

"Your name." His words were honey through the air, and ambrosia to her ears. In her still dazed state she didn't hear him at first, captivated still in his lapis lazuli eyes.

"Your name..." His words were more commanding this time, but a pleading undertone lingered.

Her trance broke and she blinked away the images of him, to look at his face, perfectly framed by the locks of silver hair.

"My name..." Her voice trailed off, as though she'd forgotten her own name. For that moment she had. "My name... my name is Rose."

His own breath steeled for a moment as she spoke her name. He reached toward her, brushing some of the deep mahogany hair from her face. "Rose..." He repeated softly.

She nearly melted when he spoke her name. Where his hand touched tingled with life, his touch awakening ever sense she had. She could smell his musk, she could sense his strength. And all of it made her want to simply melt into nothing.

"My name is Jarath." His voice was strength, it was courage. Most of all, as it fell on her ears, his name burned into her mind, he was power. And deep in the back of her mind, she knew he was her's. He was who she'd sought in her dreams and waking. He was the reason she had come so far. He was her reason for being.

His hand met her cheek in a caress as soft as a butterfly's touch. Yet he could sense so much about her. As his hand traveled lower over her cheek and over her neck he could feel the strong life in this woman before him. His hand slowly trailed over her shoulder and down her arm to her wrist, his fingers entwineing with her's as he brought her hand to his lips, kissing the knuckles lightly.

She trembled as his hands touched over her skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind the satin feel of his fingers. Her eyes closed, a stirring starting in her belly that had nothing to do with the berries' scents around her. Unbidden, her face blushed under the layer of dirt, heating her skin and traveling down over her breasts.