A Union Consummated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is when Renee saw it. There was an odd green tab protruding from Nina's taint. It was mostly hidden by her swinging balls but from this angle, Renee spotted it. She started to black out from lack of oxygen and pulled off of Renee's thrusting dong, allowing a mouthful of her cum to splatter out of her mouth and run down her chin.

Nina kept cumming and cumming. She could see Renee was unable to take it all so she pulled out of Renee's cum-splattered face mid-orgasm. She stroked her spasming cock and shot a few more loads out, hitting Renee's face, hair, and tits with a several generous blasts of jizz.

"Mmm, so delicious! Tastes like caramel!" said Renee. She used both hands to scoop the cum off of her luscious tits and her face and licked it off her palms.

Seeing this, Nina scooped some cum off of Renee and tasted it.

"Tastes like sugar cane!" said Nina.

Renee then bid Nina to get on her back.

"Now, spread your legs, honey," she said. She reached for the tab under Nina's nuts and gave it a tug.

"What, what's down there?" Nina asked, worried.

"There's this tab, I didn't see this here last night. It's coming like.. right out from under your nuts."

"Let me see," said Nina. As Renee held the cock, Nina reached down and pulled on the tab. As if by magic, the huge phallus detached itself. Both girls gasped, as they saw tendrils withdraw from Nina's pussy. Remarkably, however, Nina did not throw the phallus across the room or even drop it.

Sure, the girls were both startled and they both screamed, but they relaxed quickly, the afterglow helping to numb their surprise.

"What do you think it is?" Nina pondered aloud. Renee was the studious one, she half hoped that perhaps Renee had heard of such a thing. They watched as right before their eyes, the huge, veiny cock shrank and returned to its original size and color.

Renee looked at the life-like peach dildo, then at Nina's pussy. It was red and seemed a little swollen. Was it magic? Or some kind of alien symbiont?

"Are you okay, Nina?"

Nina began frigging herself. "Oh my god Renee, Renee, something is happening to me."

"What!?" Renee cried, panicking a little. "Horny?" she added.

"I.. am.. extremely.. horny!!" Nina gasped. "Fuck me with that thing, quick!"

Renee fumbled and put it on quickly. Nina was writhing on the bed, and squirmed onto her stomach, her ass high in the air.

"It's not changing," Renee said, disappointed.

"Fuck.. Mee...!" Nina panted.

Nina's snatch was already very wet, and Renee pushed in easily. She buried the strap on in Nina's hungry pussy and began thrusting rhythmically. Nina started moaning and howling. In less than a minute she was cumming. She hit wave after wave of orgasm for about ten minutes before finally slowing down. Then they looked at the time.

"Oh my god, we're about to miss the test!"

"We're going to be late," Nina said. "There's no way we can make this one."

"My parents are gonna kill me.." Renee said. She took the strap on over to the sink and washed it off, then dried it and brought it back to the bed. She opened the case and put it back in the case, too agitated to notice the text embossed into the top of the cushioned interior of the case.

Renee felt an uneasiness in the pit of her stomach. She also didn't know what to think about Nina, who was sprawled naked on the bed, enjoying the afterglow of her massive multiple orgasm. Renee was too upset about missing a test to feel good about anything though. She jumped in the shower, dried and brushed her hair, and went out alone for breakfast.

When she came back, Nina was out. She left a note on a little magnetic whiteboard that let Renee know where she was. "Sociology test, 1pm" she wrote in cute girly letters.

"Oh, the poor thing, I hope she studied enough," thought Renee. If the test was at one, Nina wouldn't be back for at least two more hours.

On her desk sat the pink case containing her strap on dildo. She decided to take a closer look at it. She picked it up and ran her fingers along the supple leather straps. They were made of a thin, supple white leather resembling rabbit, but they were extremely strong.

At first Renee just chalked up the quality of the straps to the exacting standards of foreign workers making hand-made goods to sell to the West. Now, she was baffled.

Renee looked for any sign of the strange tendrils she had seen popping out of the dildo's base. She turned over the flaps of the crotch and peered carefully at the plastic ring that connected the dildo's base to the leather. There was nothing to see.

"Hellooo," Renee said, softly. She rubbed the base from the inside. Then she turned it around, squeezed, and stroked the shaft. Nothing.

She noticed the inscription on the inside of the case. There, embossed in the plush, pillowy velvet, were the words "For sex between two lovers."

"Well, duh," Renee thought to herself. "Must be something lost in translation there."

"But wait," Renee thought. "This is no normal strap on. The thing had a life of its own, did it not?" Renee pondered how this normal looking, inanimate object had for a time been a real, pulsating hot cock. It had sprayed her with cum that took at least twenty minutes to wash out of her hair. She hadn't any idea how to remove the cock or switch it off until she spotted the green tab.

"Lucky we found a tab at the bottom!" Renee thought. It might have been hard for Nina find something she could wear that could hide a ten inch boner. And yet, when they pulled the tab, something snapped in Nina that made her go crazy. I mean, within seconds she became even hornier than she had been during that epic night before.

Renee read the inscription over and over.

"For sex between two lovers." The letters were stitched into the plush cushioning. She wondered where it came from. It came off sounding like a warning label. Renee stroked the phallus and ran it over her t-shirt and thighs. She slipped it under her shirt and nestled it between her breasts. She had to figure out the secret of how to make it activate again. She wanted to experience her fantasy with Nina.

Finally, Renee stood up, placed the dildo on the table and shucked off her clothes. She put the dildo on and tightened the straps just the way she felt they ought to be. Then she admired herself in the mirror, turning left and right. She slipped her fingers around the shaft and stroked it. She began to squeeze and stroke, playing with her full breasts with her other hand. She watched herself in the mirror and felt herself getting very turned on.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, lying back on Nina's bed and stroking herself. She pretended she was stroking a cock, stroking and stroking the dildo. Nina's scent from the bed filled her nostrils.

She closed her eyes. She didn't know why she kept the dildo on, but she kept stroking it and playing with it. She imagined it was real. It started to feel real. In fact, her fingers were creating pleasurable sensations she could feel. And she was getting super horny.

She looked down, amazed. She was stroking a real cock sprouting from between her legs. Reaching down, she felt a pair of balls as well. The entire phallus was a massive ten inches in length, with considerable girth as well.

She wrapped both hands around the shaft, one hand near the tip. She began moving both hands in time, allowing the sweet friction to send a stream of pleasure into the shaft and throughout her entire body. Precum began oozing from the tip. She squeezed eagerly with her upper hand as she stroked, and the pleasure intensified. Precum dribbled in a constant stream, and within moments Renee found herself stroking her cum-slickened cock with abandon and lust. She came, sending ribbons of cum high into the air.

As soon as she came, however, she just felt hornier. The cock she had been stroking was not sated either. Instead, it grew several inches longer and somewhat thicker.

Renee's arousal grew tenfold.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh my god," she moaned, unable to stop herself from stroking her cock. "I fuck I fuck I fuck I fuck I need to get this off me," she panted, "fuck oh fuck oh god, I --" she moaned, spurting another load of cum. The thick ribbons of cum shot up high into the air, nearly hitting the ceiling. They splattered the wall and the whiteboard where Nina had left her note.

Her straining, throbbing cock grew even bigger, too big for her to really jerk off with her hands. It was at least two feet long, and dribbled a constant stream of precum. Renee reached down between her legs to feel for the tab, but couldn't find it at all. She was still horny and what was worse, her stomach felt empty, she felt starved. She ran to the fridge and began eating whatever she could find. A few fresh tomatoes were gone in seconds. A quart of soy milk, Renee gulped down as fast as she could. She began eating a pack of strawberries, stems and all. They had some nuts in the cupboard, she swallowed clumps of them whole.

Finally she felt somewhat full. Her cock was still jutting out in front of her, and she was so horny she couldn't help herself. She threw on a big white T-shirt and tucked her cock up inside it and rushed out into the common room. She knocked on the door of Bonnie, one of her suite-mates.

Bonnie was also a freshman. Renee didn't know her well, she only knew that Bonnie had a new boyfriend in her dorm room every few weeks. She was attractive enough, with a narrow waist gently sloped out to round, supply hips. She had pert C cup tits, and Mediterranean features framed by wavy dark hair. Her jaw dropped when she saw Renee at the door in her current state.

"Bonnie," she panted, holding the cock with both hands as it tented her T-shirt. Precum soaked the part of the shirt where her glans pressed against the fabric, and Bonnie could read every wrinkle and fold.

Nina could smell that Bonnie had been smoking something in her room. She spotted half a joint on the table in front of the couch. Without another word, she burst into the room and freed her cock.

Bonnie tried to speak but she was dumbfounded. Renee grabbed her and threw her face down on the bed. She aimed her cock at Bonnie's thighs, using both hands to spread her legs wider. Bonnie was a loose girl who had her share of big dicks. However, Renee's penis was far, far too large to fit into Bonnie. Nevertheless, Renee had to fuck and she had lost all control of her senses.

As if by magic, the phallus somehow squeezed down into Bonnie's pussy, its size contracting like a balloon until it could squeeze in. Bonnie's vagina stretched to accommodate Renee's cock, and every millimeter of her inner walls slid against Renee's bulging cock-head and veiny shaft. Renee began thrusting with abandon.

Bonnie was high on weed and a bit slow to react to what was going on. She looked back and saw Renee boffing her from behind. She never felt her pussy stuffed so full.

She watched as Renee's eyes close and she threw her head back. Then the hot, sticky cum started filling her. Bonnie's vagina was stretched so tight that the cum could hardly burst out. Instead it flooded through Bonnie's cervix into her uterus. Renee came and came, and Bonnie's belly started to expand a little. Finally Bonnie was inundated and she popped off of Renee's cock like a cork from a champagne bottle. Renee's orgasm was nearly done, and she spurted a few thick dollops of cum onto Bonnie's shoulders, back, and legs.

Cum poured out of Bonnie's pussy. Renee's cock, while remaining big and hard, slowly began to shrink down in size.

"More," Bonnie moaned, too rocked to even move.

"Really?" Renee asked with glee. She pushed her dick back into Bonnie's sopping pussy and started fucking her again. This time Bonnie began crying out. She arched her back and moaned when her orgasm hit. This in turn pushed Renee over the edge, and she began shooting her load deep into Bonnie's pussy once more.

The warm, wet cum coursing through Bonnie's insides squelched and streamed over her vagina's inner walls with each thrust from Renee. The sensations brought on another orgasm right on top of the one before. She could feel Renee's cock spasming and new jets of cum filling her inside. The cum, which seemed endless, was now getting pushed out of her vagina with each thrust. She could feel the cock-head battering her cervix and spraying cum right at the tiny opening. She felt another orgasm wash over her. It was as if she was cumming three orgasms at once. It was a pleasure overload. She arched her back and convulsed, impaled on Renee's huge cum fountain.

Finally Renee stopped cumming. The bed was sopping wet and slimy in a large patch under Bonnie, and a large puddle of cum was on the floor between Bonnie's knees. Renee pulled her cock out. Bonnie drifted off to sleep, too spent and high to move.

"Thank you, Bonnie," Renee said, this time careful not to stroke her cock. It was still very hard and real but had shrunk down to its original ten inches. "You're a true friend."

Renee cracked open the door, hoping no one was in the common room. The coast was clear. She bounded back into her room and locked the door.

"This thing is incredible!" she thought. "I can't wait for Nina to get back!"

There was still at least an hour to go, and Renee's mind kept wandering back to the thought of Nina getting the same deep fucking she just administered to Bonnie. Nina wouldn't be jealous, she thought. After all, it had been an emergency.

Renee could feel her arousal getting stronger. She wanted to stroke her cock, to suck it, to stick it in any hole she could find. She lay down on her stomach and pressed it between her mattress and her body.

Oh god, that feels good.

Renee was afraid that she was losing control of this part of her body. Maybe it was time for her to remove it? She reached down and checked for the green tab. There it was. She pulled it, and it came right out. However, the phallus remained attached.

"What the--" she said, looking at the tab. There in small letters was a web address and a password.

Renee's jaw dropped. "Holy shit!" She wondered what she could find. Could she order more of these from that website?

Renee was a bright girl. She had a hunch that she had been merged with some kind of alien symbiont, and she was right. Shortly, she would access the website and confirm her hunch. As for whether she could detach the symbiont or even pass her first year at college, is a story for another day.

There was something truly exciting about her new cock. It was magical and powerful, it gave her incredible orgasms, and it would be her ticket to more mind-blowing ecstasy with Nina.

Possibly sex with many, many other girls.

Renee smiled, logged onto the website, and registered. She was about to learn what this symbiont was all about.

12