A Unique Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to walk close behind Sue to more or less conceal my hard-on as we made our way back to the table where an obviously pleased John flashed us another grin and said, 'Well it looks like you two are getting along rather well together. Sit down and we'll have a night cap before we call it a night.'

"When Sue sat down she managed to slide her chair closer to me. Moments later her hand touched my thigh. I almost lost control when she caressed my cock through my slacks. I returned the favor by sliding my hand along her silken thigh through the slit in her skirt, gently easing my fingers toward her pussy. Her legs parted and the heat of her sex was apparent. I touched her mound through her panties and she stifled a little moan. Even through the haze of her sexual heat she must have realized how outrageously we were behaving because she shook her head as if to clear it and then reached for her drink with her free hand, but the hand holding my hard-on gave me a little squeeze as she drank.

"'Sweetheart,' John said and Sue turned to face him as if she had forgotten that he was still at the table. 'I've arranged a very special anniversary present for you this year.' Sue's forehead wrinkled as she was obviously confused by what he was saying.

"'I believe you're holding it in your left hand at this very moment.' Sue's hand fled from my cock like a startled bird and settled next to her other one on the table. John continued, 'I've arranged to have that super-sized joint and its proud owner come up to our room and ball you.' He smiled at her and added, 'But, of course, that is only if you're interested.'

"Sue laughed and looked over at me. I smiled at her and nodded. 'John,' she said. 'You're such a conniving bastard!' But she too was smiling as she said it. 'I should have guessed it was no coincidence when this sexy guy with the large economy-sized cock just dropped into my life.'

"'So, do you want to take him to bed?' he asked, reaching out and taking her hand.

"'My god! You're serious aren't you?' She looked at me for confirmation and I nodded again. Then she leaned across the table and kissed her husband. 'You're crazy, but I love you, Darling. I want you to know that. Now let me get this straight. All I have to do is say yes and this lovely man with the giant magic wand will accompany us back to our room and fuck me.' My heart skipped a beat when this elegantly dressed, stunningly beautiful woman said the 'F' word. 'And knowing you, I suppose you're just itching to watch him do that?' she continued.

"You've got the picture, Sue. You have no idea just how itchy I am,' John said. 'Happy anniversary, Darling. I love you, Sue and now I want to watch while you enjoy your special present.'

"Then she turned to me, looked me in the eyes for a long moment then smiled. 'Okay,' she said. 'Let's get going. I want to have plenty of time to unwrap my present and enjoy him.' We left the club and walked arm in arm down the short block to their hotel.

"'As horny as I feel right now,' she said as we walked. 'You might have to stay an extra night so I can get my fill of that 'Big Unit' of yours.'

"'I promise I'll take vacation until you're satisfied,' I said.

"John laughed then said, 'I think 'fill' is an apt description for what you're about to receive, Sue.'

"She reached down and touched my hard cock through my pants. 'Oh, I know how big he is. Me and this nice cock got somewhat acquainted on the dance floor and under the table. I think I'm going to enjoy a lot of 'filling from Jim.''

"We reached the hotel and when we were in the chancy privacy of the elevator Sue and I soul kissed all the way up to the tenth floor. Tenth floor and tenth anniversary, a delightful coincidence, I remember thinking. I caressed her ass and cupped her breasts while John watched us make out with a dazed grin on his face.

"'God. This is already fantastic,' he said as the elevator door opened on the empty hall. He went ahead and opened the room door as Sue and I followed behind feeling each other up. No sooner had the door closed behind us when she fell to her knees and attacked my belt, undoing it and pulling my pants down around my ankles. Holding my cock with both her slim-fingered hands she proudly displayed it to her husband who had found a ringside seat where he could take in every wicked detail of what Sue and I were about to do to one another.

"The diamond in her engagement ring winked at me, confirmation that Sue was another man's woman. That really turned me on and I told her so. 'God, Sue. You have no idea how it excites me to see your graceful hand with your beautiful rings holding my prick,' I said. 'Fucking a married lady is a special thrill for me and having you show the proof that you belong to another man just adds to my thrill. I can't wait to make love to you.'

"She looked up at me, her face softened by lust and said in her husky voice, 'You're not going to have to wait much longer for your thrill.'

"'I see what you're saying.' John said. "Having her rings flash while she's holding onto that big joint of yours is a serious turn-on. They're the ultimate proof that my faithful Sue is about to cheat on me by engaging in some deliciously nasty forbidden sex.'

"'Well, you're both weird as hell, but if seeing my rings is all it takes to please you, I can flash them all night long. But for the moment, I'm going to concentrate on enjoying my first experience with infidelity,' she said and began to masturbate me with both hands. Her rings sparkled in the light.

"'Just look at the size of his dick, Honey. God! And it's so thick!' she said waving my prick at Jack. 'His nuts are as big as fucking baseballs,' she said hefting one of my testicles to her lips and kissing it. 'You did well. I didn't know cocks came this big. My introduction to being a promiscuous wife promises to be great fun!'

"I was beginning to feel like a specimen at the zoo or something, but Sue took care of my uneasiness in an instant when I felt her mouth on me. Her tongue was liquid fire as she licked me from underneath my balls all the way to the end of my cock. She took her time and I was more than ready by the time her lips completely engulfed the head of my erection. Her tongue teased me for a few moments more before her mouth opened and my prick slid into the heaven of her hot mouth until I was wedged firmly in the back of her throat.

"This was a point-of-view sex scene for both John and me. I had my own intimate vantage point from which to watch this incredible woman making love to my cock. She was kneeling in front of me still dressed in her low-cut evening gown with her elegant hairdo atop her head. I looked beyond where my prick was happily lodged between her red lips and admired her generous cleavage. I remember thinking what fun it would be to come in her mouth and have her spill my jism so it could pool between her tits, but I put that thought on hold, maybe later.

"Her diamond earrings glinted as her head moved rhythmically, repeatedly taking me deep into her hot mouth all the while caressing me with her tongue. Traces of her vivid red lipstick decorated the shaft of my penis, kind of the high tideline for how deeply she had succeeded in swallowing my cock. All the time she was blowing me she continued masturbating my cock with both hands. Again, the glint of her rings, that extra special erotic detail, caught my eye and proved that the gorgeous woman making love to my cock was indeed another man's wife.

"I looked over at John and his point of view was certainly working for him. He was licking his lips and rubbing his crotch in time with Sue's motions as she sucked and jerked me off. I suddenly realized that his presence in the room and having him be an enthusiastic participant as his wife defiled their marriage vows wasn't a problem for me. On the contrary, he made this moment even more special...the three of us were creating a scene of consummate lewdness. For me this was infinitely superior to just fucking a wife and then sending her home to her trusting husband with her cunt full of my semen.

"'Shit!' Sue said backing off and gagging a little as she looked over at John. 'What a bummer! I can't get his whole thing in my mouth.' She looked up at me and gave me a wicked grin. 'I don't have much experience at this slut wife stuff. Up until this moment, I've never sucked any man but John and he's nowhere near as big as you are. So I guess I need more practice,' she said and this time John and I watched, both hypnotized, as more than half my cock disappeared from sight. Saliva ran from her mouth and dripped off her chin. I had wanted to fill her cleavage with come, but she was providing a very nice substitute by filling it with spit. From my admittedly prejudiced point of view, she was doing a fantastic job of blowing me. Confirmation of her expertise came when I looked over at John. His pants were on the floor at his feet and he had a handful of hard-on.

"'Looks like you're enjoying Sue's slutty performance, John,' I said. 'I can tell you I sure as hell am. Your lecherous bitch is a very talented cocksucker. I love a nice wet blowjob and your sweet wife has a very hot mouth. Would you like for me to fill her mouth with my come?'

"'She's the best,' he agreed. 'For more than a year I've fantasized about seeing her make love with a heavy-hung man. Now you're here and my fantasy has come to life. It's hard to believe that I'm actually sitting right here watching my sexy lady turn into a totally wanton slut right before my eyes. God, I love to see her like this, down on her knees with your big hard cock halfway down her throat! Go ahead. Fill her shameless mouth with your come. This is my dream come true!"

"'You two make me feel so delightfully slutty when you talk dirty about me. All I can say is, keep it up,' Sue said giving the head of my cock little kisses between words as she spoke. 'I plan to be to be the best cocksucking wife you've ever fucked around with, Jim. It excites me to have your big hard dick in my mouth. You taste so sweet I want to suck you off and then drink your come like fine wine.' She pulled back then pressed her nose into my pubic hair and continued, 'You even smell divine. But first we need to get more intimately acquainted,' she said smiling up at me. 'I want to kiss you and touch you some more before I surrender my virtuous cunt to you.' She stood up facing me and our lips met. Her mouth opened to me and I could taste myself as our tongues met.

"Without breaking our kiss she put her arms up and loosed her glossy dark mane of hair from atop her head. Then she stepped back and tossed her head using that special sensuous gesture long-haired women seem to instinctively know. Her hair cascaded down her back and the scent released from it, her personal aphrodisiac, filled my nose and rocked my world.

"John stood up and moved in close behind her. She held my cock and masturbated me gently as we began to undress her. He unzipped the back of her dress and I pulled the bodice down. I cupped her full breasts outside her lacy bra and kissed her again while he slid her dress down over her hips, letting it fall to the floor. When he unclipped her bra, I lifted it off her arms. Her magnificent breasts, tipped with aureolas bigger than silver dollars and tiny pink nipples, were even more beautiful in person than they had been in her pictures. I gave each nipple a kiss and a lick and I could hear her sharp intake of breath as I delivered those caresses.

"Sue relinquished her hold on my penis when John and I knelt to remove her tiny scarlet panties. We slid them slowly over the swell of her lush hips and down her graceful legs until she stepped out of them. I followed the path her panties had taken with my lips. I looked up to see John cupping her breasts and kissing her neck. My tongue followed an enticing trail of tiny silken hairs across her belly until she put her hands on the back of my head and pressed my face into her furry muff. I inhaled her female scent and kissed her cunt lips through her hair. I used my tongue to search for her clit and when I found it she jumped, letting out a little cry and held my head even tighter against herself.

"John, who appeared to have had his face in the crack of her ass, said, 'Let's get her over onto the bed so you two can really get it on.'

"I stepped out of my pants, then we kind of lurched a couple of paces backwards. Sue knew what she wanted. She sat on the edge of the bed then leaned back on her elbows and spread her thighs to give me full access to her sex. I needed no further invitation. I threw off my blazer and shirt, dropped to my knees and buried my face in her exquisite crotch. I don't know about you Ted, but I love tasting the juices of a woman in heat and Sue was delicious. I licked and sucked her cunt all the while maintaining eye contact with her. The look of lust in her answering gaze made me decide to eat her until she climaxed. It didn't take long. When I rolled her clitoris between my lips, she threw her head back, pushed her cunt against my mouth and let out a series of little cries. She pulled my face tight into her crotch, holding me until her climax subsided and her hips sank back onto the bed.

"While Sue caught her breath I finished getting naked. She slid up onto the bed and her long dark hair fanned out over the pillows. 'Come on up here and join me, Lover. I want to give you my married cherry,' she said with a smile. I laid down next to her and shifted her ass so John was looking directly into her crotch. I remembered how she had enjoyed our dirty talk and I said, 'Your slut wife's pussy is the best I've ever eaten, John. But eating her succulent cunt was just the appetizer. Now I'm ready for the main course...a nice juicy piece of your lady's married ass.'

"'This is your fantasy,' I continued. 'So why don't you be the director of our performance so we can fulfill your lecherous expectations while we satisfy our own lust.'

"'That's a great idea,' Sue said. 'Just tell us what to do and we'll put on the nastiest show you've ever seen.'

At first John just sat there as if he didn't comprehend what we had told him, but it didn't take him long to recover. 'God, what a terrific plan. All I have to do is tell you what I want to see and you'll do it, right?'

"'That's right, lover,' Sue said. "Let's get this show on the road soon because I'm horny as hell.'

"Well, Jim, I want to see you fuck her next. I want to watch you shove that big horse dick of yours right up her married cunt and stretch her tight little pussy like it's never been stretched before. I want to see her come, maybe more than once. And then I want you to shoot her so full of your semen that it'll be running down the crack of her ass before you even finish ejaculating in her. I've had plenty of practice imagining what my formerly virtuous wife's vagina will look like filled with another man's come and I'm ready for the real thing. Seeing your load leaking out of her will be proof of Sue's violation. Are you ready to fuck my wife?'

"'Keep your legs spread wide, Sue,' I told her. 'We want to give your loving husband an eyeful when his dear little whore wife receives her anniversary present.' She smiled at me then bent her knees and opened her thighs. She slid her hands from her breasts down her body and into her crotch where she spread the lips of her cunt until they gapped open and a pearl of moisture slid out of her pink vagina and down her crack 'Just look at how inviting her sweet cunt is, John.'

"'Why don't you slip a couple of fingers into her and stir them around in her honey pot. Go ahead and suck her nipples, she really likes that.'

"I followed his instructions and Sue's hips arched off the bed. 'I think she's anxious to feel your nice big cock in her.'

"'God, John. It's making me so hot to have you talk like that," she said while looking at her husband. "Is this scene working for you, Honey? Can you see Jim's fingers in me?" she asked him solicitously. "I don't want you to miss a single moment of Jim making an adulteress out of your faithful wife.' "'Sue, I'm enjoying every depraved detail,' he said. 'You've never looked more beautiful than you do right now. You just concentrate on enjoying your anniversary present.' Then he scooted his chair closer to the foot of the bed.

"'How about you, Sue. Are you ready for me?' I asked as I removed my fingers from her. I got on my knees between her legs and positioned myself to enter her.

"'Shit, yes!" she said. "This may be my first time with another man, but I'm no shy virgin.' I leaned down and we kissed again, this time her tongue invaded my mouth while I swiped my cockhead back and forth between the lips of her slippery cunt. She held me close against her breasts and when our mouths parted she said, 'I want you to put that magic cock in me now, you fucking stud.'

"Hear that, John. Your cheating cunt of a wife wants me to fuck her,' I said. 'Here it comes, Sue. Welcome to the wonderful world of adultery you wicked slut.'

"I held the shaft of my dick and steadied the swollen head between the lips of her very slippery sex, then slowly and deliberately I lowered my hips and pushed about half my length into her. She gasped and her hands moved from my shoulders down to my hips.

"'Oh, god, Jim! That feels wonderful. You're so big and so hard,' she said squeezing my butt cheeks.

"'How are you doing?' I asked. "I'm only part way in you. Do you need a little more time to get used to my size?'

'I'm fine,' she said. 'Go ahead and put it all in me!'

"Even though she said she was encouraging me, she had her lower lip between her teeth and a tense look on her face. I leaned on my elbows and rested in her for a moment, but when her pelvis raised to meet me I plunged into the velvety heaven of her cunt until my balls wedged firmly in the crack of her ass and I could feel the nubbin of her cervix against the head of my dick.

"'That's it!' she moaned. 'Now fuck the shit out of my married cunt!' I drew back and began to screw her very slowly, taking long strokes to savor every sensation. Her pussy was superbly tight, a hot slippery, clinging glove that massaged my dick.

"'My god! I can't believe my eyes,' John said. 'You are one sexy bitch, Sue! Jim's horsecock is stuffed all the way up in your cunt. Are you feeling as full as you look? I just hope he doesn't stretch you so much you won't want to fuck me any more.'

"'Oh, John, don't be silly! I'll always want you to fuck me, but I must admit I've never been so full and Jim's cock is fucking me in all the right places,' she said smiling at her husband while her arms held me close. She kissed me and said, 'Come on, Lover. Fuck me silly with that magic wand of yours.'

"I don't know about you, Ted, but being deep in a hot new pussy and having the owner of that pussy, preferably a sexy wife, responding to my every move is heaven for me and Sue was my angel. She stroked my back and ass, pressing her full breasts and hips against me, encouraging me to wedge myself ever deeper into her. The head of my dick passed back and forth over her cervix with every stroke I took and the way her snatch was gripping me I could tell she was enjoying herself too. She was so tight that I was afraid of coming too quickly before she got off, but I didn't have to worry for long. Sue's head rolled back and forth on the pillow and she let out a series of little shrieks.

"'Shit! You're making my darling slut come already,' John reported. "Fuck her some more.'

"This was not news to me. Sue's climax made her vagina ripple around my cock and I lost control. The sexy bitch's cunt just sucked the come right out of me. I've never experienced a climax like that before. It just went on and on. I felt like I pumped a quart in her but she wasn't complaining. As a matter of fact, when her climax ebbed she became aware that I was still emptying my nuts in her and and began talking to me.