A Unique Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John led her back to bed where they settled into a leisurely sixty-nine with her on top. It was my turn to watch and I was stunned, absolutely stunned by the sheer beauty and grace of the woman as she set about satisfying her man. Her lush feminine curves were the epitome of sex. She had the power to hypnotize me. Even though it was her husband under her I felt her passion as if it were me she was making love to. It wasn't long before they each gobbled down an early protein breakfast.

"They both told me how much they had enjoyed having me fuck Sue. It was kind of crazy having this spectacularly beautiful and sexy woman thanking me for what was easily the greatest night of my life. To say I was grateful to John for having shared his wife with me was an understatement. I really didn't want to face the prospect of never getting a chance to fuck her again so I made sure they both understood that.

"'I'm certainly ready and more than willing for a repeat,' I said.

"'It's a funny thing,' Sue said while standing naked with her arm around John who was likewise in his birthday, or should I say anniversary, suit. 'John has been trying for ages to talk me into taking another man to bed. On an intellectual level, I just wasn't all that interested. But that all changed last night when we danced.' She reached over and took my limber dick in her warm hand. 'This big beauty pressed against my tummy and that was the magic spark. That tingling in my breasts and groin that I had thought was gone forever came rushing back. Fortunately for me this was John's idea because I think I would have fucked you even if he had disapproved. I even enjoyed playing the role of the unfaithful wanton wife for you two. I just love these crazy new feelings you two have stirred up in me and I'm sure I'm going to want to have you stir them up again.'

"'Well I hope you'll still feel the same way in a day or two.'

"'Don't worry. Sue and I really had fun. You were perfect as the ravisher of my virtuous wife. You played your part in our little drama like a star,' John said with a smile. 'I know I'm eager to have you join us again for another episode in what I hope will become a long-running serial attraction.'

"'Me too,' Sue said, smiling at me as she reached out her other hand and affectionately cupped my balls. 'Thanks to you I feel like a bride again after all these years. I was technically a virgin when I married John.' She giggled. 'So, in a way, I sort of lost part of my cherry to you. You really are my very first adulterous lover. This magic wand,' she said giving my dick a squeeze, 'discovered virgin territory in my cunt, untouched nooks and crannies that John's cock just can't reach. I'm going to want to welcome it home deep inside me again for more journeys of exploration, real soon.'

"Sue hefted my balls in her delicate hand and said, 'These beauties feel a bit light to me. I think you're going to need a couple of days to refill them before I drain 'em again.'

"I got dressed and kissed Sue goodbye then held her at arms length, imprinting in my mind the vision of her loveliness. Her tousled, long auburn hair, beautiful smiling face, full firm breasts and, best of all, those flaring hips with her V-shaped pubic thatch at the junction of her thighs. Still glistening with John's saliva and perhaps a little of my come, it pointed out the entrance to that secret core of her womanhood which had given me so much pleasure.

""I don't want to leave,' I confessed.

"'Don't worry. We'll be back together very soon. Won't we, Honey.' John nodded and I left.

"To make a long story short, we have gotten together, the three of us a number of times and just Sue and I on several memorable occasions. She makes sure John knows about our private encounters, however. As matter of fact, she told me that he takes almost as much delight in hearing her 'blow by blow' description of our fucking and sucking as he does when all three of us are in bed together.

"'I make sure my pussy is still full of your come so he'll have a little treat when I come home,' she tells me as she sucks me off and swallows her own treat.

"When she comes into the Center to work out I politely greet this sophisticated married lady dressed in her tight leotards who looks ever so proper, but for my private enjoyment I cherish my mental picture of her on her knees with my dick in her mouth. We smile at each other and say hello, each of us sublimely aware of the pleasures we have shared with one another.

"Trust me...I am extremely careful to not do anything that might damage her reputation or jeopardize our delightful sexual liaisons. Her special signal to me that she acknowledges our intimacy is when she smiles and, using the identical gesture with which she displayed her semen covered rings to John and me, raises her left hand and flashes her gold wedding band and glittering diamond engagement ring for me to admire. That secret signal never fails to give me a hard-on.

"Well, it didn't take long for me to discover that John and I had ignited Sue's appetite for more advanced lechery. It was only a couple of weeks after the anniversary surprise that she started hinting around, asking me if I knew anyone else who was hung like me.

"I'm not particularly interested in sharing my delicious treasure, but, the handwriting is on the wall, she wants another stud. I found myself keeping an eye out at the Athletic Center and now I have an inkling of how conflicted John must have felt when he first approached me and asked me to fuck his wife. The truth is I'm torn between wanting to keep her for myself and indulging her desire by sharing her with another man. But, if I'm any judge of women, Sue will find another lover with or without my help and I want to remain a star in her intimate playbook so I've decided to help her satisfy her newly awakened lust.

"Well, Ted. You must have guessed what the purpose of my long-winded story is by now. I'm looking for another good man who will appreciate Sue the way John and I do. From what I've seen of you in the locker room you've got one of her major qualifications hanging around. Take a look at these photos and let me know what you think. But let me tell you first, these pictures don't even do the lady justice!"