A Unique Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers

I can see her breasts heave higher with her heavy breathing. And I can soon see her twitching her back and moving her hips and thighs to create friction at the core of her sexuality. I gradually come closer, bend over and then sit beside her, all the time my eyes glued to her treasures. I can see her fluids dripping more profusely than ever before. She urges me to attack her in the most animalistic way by inserting full length of my manhood into her. I ask her to wait just a little. I promise to give it all to her after this one. The vision and expectation of the promised reward has a magical effect on her. I shift my attention to her lovely breasts and even more beautiful nipples standing tall on her chest. I whisper softly to them and compliment them for their shape and fullness. I promise to them that they would soon receive my attention in a more physical form. I then talk to her lips and can see them licked immediately by her tongue. I return to the Midland and squat beside the lovely vegetation. The pink lips of her womanhood are swollen with her arousal. They are dripping wet from her own ample juices. I whisper this time to her pussy and promise it the most powerful thrusts and lunges it has ever experienced.

She is now moaning loudly. She finds my direct dialogue with the jewels of her body as sensuous in the extreme. As I whisper once more to her pussy in a colloquial language that I am not normally given to use, she calls out my name aloud yet again and the blast takes place. I am treated once again to the festivities of spasmodic eruptions from her orifice.

She has contracted for the millionth time. We are both lying quietly beside each other. I know that we are both wondering that being physical is not the be all and end all of a man-woman relationship, that penetrative intercourse is not necessarily the pinnacle of such a relationship. And yet, I know now that time has come for the promised physical action. She is lubricated to the maximum extent possible. My phallic assembly, which has been hanging loose from its perch the whole evening has suddenly come to life. I can see the familiar smile on her face seeing the tower stand tall in my mid-region even as I lie next to her. I get up and take her left nipple between my lips. I suck on it strongly, all the time massaging her right breast with my hand. Gradually, I warm up and her treasures are inside my mouth way beyond the pink areola. I love it when I find my mouth full of her breast, and the softness appears to melt more and more of it into my mouth. I know that she loves it even more than I do. After a while, I interchange attention to her breasts, taking in the right in my mouth and kneading the left with my hand. The upsurge that has built during the evening makes her climax yet again. Even as she erupts, she grabs my left hand and places it where she wants me, full length of me.

My hand is fully drenched in no time with her nectar. She chooses to be demanding, for a change. She wants another orgasm straightaway and commands me to give her head. I obey immediately. She has never been so full of juices, the 'som ras'. As soon as my tongue touches her labial lips, she is on fire. She pulls at my head so that my tongue can delve deeper into her rose. From the corner of my eye, I can see a celestial smile on her lips, a statement of the immense pleasure my forays into her furrow are causing. She moves her tongue across her lips in token of the immeasurable enjoyment I am giving her. She is now rocking her pelvis up and down and I am lapping my tongue harder and harder, now on her vaginal lips and now on her clit. She is flowing incessantly into my mouth. Her moans are becoming louder by the moment. She never makes secret of the pleasures that I give her, which makes my enthusiasm and effort multiply manifold. The more she melts into my mouth, the more vigorously I suck on her orifice and nub - and more loudly she says "OOOOOOhhhhh", "AAAAAhhhhhhh", "Yaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" and "Moreeeeeee". I just love it when a couple of her long but well kempt pubic hair, so wet and creamed by her ample juices, get stuck on my tongue every now and then. Neither of us is surprised when she explodes for the umpteenth time this evening in my mouth. This is like putting my mouth to a hosepipe. This is tastier than the most delicious ice cream that a diabetic like me can ever have. This is more nourishing than the best health drink I have ever had.

The most sensuous and erotic build up of the evening has had its effect on her. She doesn't seem to cease wanting more. She eggs me on to give her one more, this time a big one. Without any ado, I decide that it is time for the feast. I crouch on top of her and enter her effortlessly. Deeper and deeper I go with each stroke and louder and louder she shrieks with each dive that my dick has into her pussy. I love it when during the intense moments, she sheds her modesty and actually cajoles me to "fuck" her. Yes, love does strange things.

We do it in a dozen different positions. Variety and longevity has always been the hallmark of our sex life. We often talk of occasions when I have pumped her incessantly for a couple of hours before filling her up. It always gives me immense pleasure when she orgasms ten times before I get to release my truckload into her. Today is no different. We try different positions and go to the next only after she has experienced an explosive discharge of neuromuscular tensions at the height of her sexual arousal accompanied by vaginal contractions.

We do it with she lying with her legs open and me on her top, the classical missionary position. Her legs gradually grip me, as if in a vice, as the rigour of our movements increases.

The book position, with the two of us sitting and coupled together at the middle and alternately opening and closing the book, all the time fondling each other's body.

Me lying on my back with a tower of an erection in the midland and she sitting atop me, now with her back towards me and rocking me and engulfing full length of me in a most sensuous manner, with me massaging now her tits and now her clit.

She atop me, her face towards me and me playing with her lovely breasts, even as we try to break the very realms of possibility so as to reduce distance between our bodies even further.

The doggie position, with me getting a most fantabulous view of her shapely back and buttocks, both extremely white, and a gorgeous sight of my big manhood entering and withdrawing from her majestic womanhood. This is one movement that gives me visual proof that we belong so completely to each other.

A side-on entry, with she lying on her back, slightly tilted away from me and me entering her effortlessly and pumping her unceasingly for an eternity.

I ask her to lie on her belly and I stand between her legs. I lift her legs from her thighs even as she curls her lower legs to grip mine. Her weight is now on her hands. I enter her smoothly and even as my strokes become vigorous, she is walking on her hands. Yes, we do it in the wheel barrow position, with she walking on her hands....... The possibilities seem endless. They always are.

And then, we get into the position that thrills us most – the 69 position. I lie on my back and she mounts me, her womanhood directly on top of my lips. I love devouring her with my lips and tongue. Assisted by earth's gravitation forces, her flow never seems to abate, let alone end. And while I am drinking her from her hosepipe, she is playing with my big penis, massaging it in the most loving and erotic manner possible with her little, tender but superbly manipulative fingers, giving it a little peck with her lips every now and then. She can be a big tease, as I realise each time we are in this position.....

This goes on for an eternity, when a mere exchange of glances tells us that it is time for the feast. She slides off me and I mount her yet again. I don't need any assistance on such occasions to enter her, even though she lovingly holds my big organ and guides it into her hungry tavern. The rocking and heaving is frenetic and frenzied. I am like a man possessed. And her cries of pleasure are louder and shriller with each stroke. As the moment of reckoning draws near, my movement becomes even more purposive and vigorous. This goes on till I am ready to reward her with my hot steaming seminal fluid. I cry out aloud to her and am surprised to hear her calling my name simultaneously. We have our orgasms in a synchronised manner. I must have filled her up fully with a litre of semen, and yet the flow doesn't seem to end.

We come back to earth after a while. For the first time this night, she speaks in a clear voice telling me that she is famished for food. We slips the clothes back onto our bodies, retreat into the resort and head straight for the cafeteria. The girl in the cafeteria looks at us meaningfully. We sit down on a side table alongside the window. She gets up, walks to the girl, whispers something into her ear, pats her on the back and returns. I know, it is a thanksgiving in her own nice way, an acknowledgment of assistance received and enjoyed. The dinner that we have today is the most well-earned and sumptuous one.

Neesraj
Neesraj
38 Followers
12