A Vacation Moment

Story Info
Husband and wife has sex in the forest.
1.9k words
4.08
35.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
268 Followers

I've always thought my wife was sexy. To begin with, she's very attractive. Dark hair, dark brown, cut short a little like that ice skater of a few years ago. Sparkling dark eyes. A mouth that's often in a grin. Overall more of a cute, girl next door, face than a raving beauty. A fantastic body. Probably fifteen or twenty pounds more than the popular skinny models, which just means she's got an extremely curvaceous female body. Breasts to die for. Full C cups that expand a little when the bra releases them. Firm, lovely to touch and taste. Nipples that go from large and soft to tiny and almost hard and pointy. Gorgeous, shapely legs. A shape that exercise helps but has to come from the genes. And a perfect, firm butt, round and sitting high above those shapely legs.

But she's more than sexy. She's nice. She's smart. We talk. She's open and nothing gets held in for some later explosion. She's got a sense of humor. A dirty sense of humor. Smiles a lot. In the give and take of marriage, I suspect she gives more than she takes. So I purposely try and not be bossy and give in to some of the things she likes. For some reason, she seems to think better of me than I might even think of myself. And I couldn't think any better of her than I do.

I said that she's more than sexy, which is true. But she is sexy. When she wears one of several pairs of tight shorts, I want to just hop on her and do things with her. Fuck her. Eat her. Whatever. Just seeing her makes me want her. And when I tell her I want her she usually grins at me and tells me, "That's good, cause I sure want you." And most of the time, that means we strip down and go for it right then. Unless we're somewhere that's impossible. Then we try and get some place possible as quick as we can.

She was 24 and I was 26 when we married. Neither of us was a virgin. It was on our fourth date that we ended up naked in her bed. We had been making out more and more and finally, on this date, she led me to the bedroom and told me, "We might as well get naked and do this right." I darn near came when I saw her naked. She was so gorgeous. We got on the bed and kissed and felt one another for a moment. Then she went after my cock like it was her favorite meal and she hadn't had any for a long time. Months later, I told her that description and she laughed and said it was basically true. Whatever, she didn't just suck me to make me feel good as had been done before. She sucked me like she wanted to, badly wanted to, telling me what a great cock I had. It was the best I'd ever experienced. Then I found out how perfect those breasts are, how great they feel and taste. I also found out she had the greatest pussy I'd ever known. It feels good. It's firm, has shape. It tastes better than anything in the world. Her clit almost didn't exist and finally ended up about as big as my little finger, but softer, easy to almost push around with my tongue. And when she came, I ended up with my face and chin glistening, coated by her, but she's not a squirter or pushing out huge volume. It's just enough to show she's having her orgasm and it's the sexiest I've ever tasted. I can't even describe the taste. I've read where guys say their girl tastes sweet. I've never tasted a sweet pussy. But Diane's, my wife's, is pure sex, which is the only way I can describe it. And then I discovered her insides as they clasped my cock. Her whole body acted as if it wanted me in there, held me tight and seemed to actually suck me in and hold me.

Right after, I said, "Can I move in here or can you move in with me. I don't ever want this to stop. You're by far the best I've ever experienced."

She replied, "I don't want it to stop either. We're not done, are we?"

And we weren't. Not that night or not forever. It took a couple months before we were married.

I think she's probably hornier than I am, if such a thing is possible. Except for during her periods, she has never said "no" or even hinted at anything other than being eager to proceed. She starts things as often as I do. Maybe more often. She seems to love the feel of my cock. She has hold of it often enough. And the taste of it, the feel of it in her mouth, the taste of my cum. We eat each other as often as we fuck. Maybe more often because sometimes it's just foreplay. But a lot of the time either she likes sucking me or I like sucking her so much that we just finish each other. Sometimes 69 but usually not. Doing each other separate seems to be sexier for each of us.

I love having my cock in her. I've read lots of descriptions and being in her equals all of them, it's so great. Having an orgasm, cumming, is great. There's nothing else like it. But I have to admit that overall, while it's absolutely great, other things are great, too. Maybe different kind of great, but still great. But Diane. Wow. I think her orgasms are something else entirely. Some are bigger than others. But even the lesser ones are big to her, I can tell. And the big ones move her like I've never been moved in my life. Her orgasms move her out of this world, I think. She goes to some different plane. It's only happened twice that I've seen but she's had such a big orgasm that she passes out. I don't think I ever leave this world during an orgasm. I still know where I am and what's going on. I think Diane is different. Her orgasms take her away some where. There's sound involved. Sometimes loud but usually not all that loud. And there's body action, sort of a stiffening or something like going into a trance. She grins and kids about it but I know that orgasms are a very big deal to her and I'm glad she loves them. Because I love to give them to her.

Anyway, what I'm about to describe happened to us after we'd been married for eight months. We were still after each other like dogs in heat. We were on vacation on the Olympic peninsula of Washington State. Lots of forest. Beautiful. This particular day we decided to hike Lovers' Lane. Hike is an exaggeration, it's really a walk in the woods. A little long overall, about six miles, but still a walk. We started at the resort at Sol Duc and got to the Falls, a little over half way. Gorgeous. All that scenery could almost give you religion. We were starting back and Diane said it was a little hot. She had on pants that could be unzipped at around the knees and turned into shorts. We were at a spot where a tree had fallen so it made an easy seat, plus there were some huge Douglas Firs around, several feet in diameter.

"Crap," she said, "I can't get these off without taking off my boots. So I have to get half undressed to do this."

We had been hiking, or walking, for almost two hours and had seen one other couple. Her sitting there, with her boots off and her bare legs now showing turned me on. "Why not get more undressed," I said, "And we can do it right here."

"Doug, we're out in the open. People can walk by any time."

"Yeah, but not likely. Besides, we could quickly hide behind one of these trees. I mean, this is Lovers' Lane, other people must feel sexier here, too."

"You want me to go bare ass, is that right?"

I grinned at her, I knew she was coming around. "Yeah," is all I said.

"Well, you can't just hop on me, I'm not aroused. So you'll have to lick me a while and get me in the mood."

And with that, without waiting for an answer because she knew I loved the taste of her, she slid her shorts off and then her panties. I knelt down in front of her. She sat on that log and spread her legs wide and I moved in, getting my tongue into her. To balance herself, she held onto my head, pushing me in against her. I think she was lying. I think she was actually ready. She was very moist already. But I love eating her, at least as much as she loves me doing it. I kept at it, finally sucking on her clit after it bloomed, with my fingers in her, until she came. Then I straightened up and got my cock aimed into her and started really fucking her. Pounding into her.

"Doug, there are people coming. I can hear them."

I could hear them, too. I pulled out and stepped back. She grabbed some but not all of her clothes and ran behind a huge tree. I at least had the presence of mind to get my cock back in my pants. And here come about a dozen people. Some group out on a hike. They each say, "Hi," I smile and "Hi" back. I can see them smiling and looking so they know Diane's behind the tree. So I say out loud, "Call of nature, you know." And they all smile and keep right on walking and go by.

As soon as they're past us, I can hear Diane. "C'mere Doug, you haven't finished yet." I move around the tree and she leaning against it, naked from the waist down, the fingers of one hand inside her, masturbating herself. "I've just been keeping myself ready for you," she says, giving me a big grin.

So I unzip and get it out again. Amazingly it's ready. As I've said, I think my wife is sexy. I come up against her. She leans against the tree and lifts one leg, giving me room, and I get it started into her, with her holding my cock, too, and helping get it aimed right. Then I pick up where we left off and start pounding into her. Doing it standing up against a tree even has a little advantage, in that I tend to lift her a little as I shove in and then she drops slightly as I slide out, only to get lifted again. She doesn't like the rough bark against her bare butt so she keeps trying to shove forward while I'm shoving her back. It all works great. She ends up with one leg around me. She has one of her better orgasms.

Later, we realize that what went in, leaks out, as we've learned often before. But the way we were all locked up, some of what she leaked ended up on my trousers. And as we walked another two miles, roughly, back to our car, she kept leaking down her legs and onto her shorts. So when we got back, we didn't go into the shops but into our car and drove back to the motel to change clothes. Which means we were naked with each other so we didn't change clothes right away. Things happened. Then we showered and drying each other led to another delay. More things happened.

It was a great vacation.

ainu
ainu
268 Followers