A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

Taking the hint, Shanti opened her mouth and slowly eased her lips around the head of his penis. She slowly eased more of him into her mouth, her lips sliding a couple of inches down his rock hard organ. She slowly pulled him out of her mouth with a ‘pop', and kissed the tip. She slipped him back inside, squeezing the base of his cock as her mouth again slid down his pole. He had a clear view of her lips sliding up and down his white cock – he was fucking her beautiful brown face!

‘Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Her mouth was gliding up and down his pole slowly, but she was sucking on him really hard. He could tell that she has not had a whole lot of experience doing this, but it felt incredible nonetheless. He slid his hand down her back to the bottom of her shirt. Reaching further down, he was able to place a big hand on her smooth ass cheek. He squeezed her soft cheek as he subtly writhed his crotch up into her face.

Using his other hand, he reached underneath her chin and gently lifted her face. His dick slipped out of her mouth with another ‘pop', and she looked up at him. Using his hand, he gently urged her up towards him, and she obliged, crawling back up the bed to him. Her searching lips quickly found his, and he was caught off guard with how aggressively the normally passive woman was kissing him. Her tongue eagerly darted into his mouth, and her mouth was pressed hard against his.

The big Italian kissed her back just as hard, rolling her onto her back in the process. He squeezed a muscular leg in between hers. Shanti found herself opening her sexy legs for him, squeezing a leg underneath his until he was able to get on top of her. Their lips were smacking loudly, and the sounds of their heavy breathing filled the room. The only thing that was between this handsome man's giant penis and her needy vagina was the tiniest, wettest bit of fabric that made up her panties. Her tiny, brown feet caressed his tanned, muscular calves, and her hands were running up and down his sides. Their tongues were rubbing against one another, as he began to writhe against her. So tiny and thin were her panties that she could clearly feel the length of his manhood as it ran up and down against her. He ground against her even harder, and she writhed her ass up off the bed equally as hard. Shanti's pussy was so wet that the crotch of her panties were sliding from one side to the other – at times the swollen lips of her vagina were touching the hot shaft of his penis unhindered as they ground against one another. Images of that monster cock and how it would feel in her cunt began to creep into the West Indian woman's mind. That image did nothing to help her regain her composure.

Angelo broke the kiss, still rubbing the length of his cock against her thinly covered vagina as his lips kissed down her cheek and neck. He softly nipped at her earlobe, and his kisses continued back down her neck. He could feel her heavy breathing on the top of his head as he kissed down to where her chest was hidden by her little top. He stopped writhing for a moment, and using both hands he pushed up both her top and her bra, instantly exposing her smallish, beautiful breasts. Her black areolas encircled big nipples, and he was quick to bend and suck one into his mouth.

"Ohhhh…" she sighed, as the sensation in her breast shot down to her crotch. His big, tanned hand was squeezing her one brown breast as his mouth sucked on the nipple of her other one. He released her hard nipple and began to kiss down her smooth stomach. Tingles shot up her body from her pussy as she realized what direction he was heading. She also felt a wave of fear.

They shouldn't be doing this! Also – she was incredibly wet down there, and that embarrassed her. She did, after all, have limited experience with this.

He kissed over her belly button, and then kissed the top of her red panties. He was about to put his mouth over the crotch of her panties when she placed her hand overtop of it, blocking his access.

"No – don't do that." She breathed. "It's too wet down there." He smiled, kissing her pretty, well-manicured hand. He grabbed her hand and gently moved it out of the way, but she placed her other hand over her crotch. His smile grew, and he grabbed that hand and moved that out of the way.

"I'm serious!" She protested. "I'm really wet – you don't want to do that." He smiled, patiently. She was too inexperienced to realize that the wetter she was, the better he liked it. He placed his mouth over her panties over her crotch quickly before she could squirm a hand loose. He sucked her sopping wet panties, as well as some of her pussy, into his mouth.

Bolts of electricity shot through her body, and she gasped, stopping her struggles. His mouth released her panties, and his hands released her hands. He placed a finger at the side of her panties and slowly eased them to one side, exposing the swollen dark brown lips of her pussy. He kissed them, and they quivered at his touch.

"Ohhh…" she sighed again, opening her legs a little wider and raising her tiny feet in the air on either side of his head. He sucked her sensitive lips into his mouth, pulling them outward from her body. He ran his tongue up and down them rapidly. Shanti closed her eyes and placed her bare feet on his shoulders, lost in the feeling. He tasted her flowing pussy juice, lapping at the lips that he held in his mouth.

He released them slowly, gradually allowing them to fall from his mouth and back into her body.

He grabbed her thong with both hands, pulling

them downward roughly. He got them down a few inches, just barely exposing her entire bald pussy. She grabbed for her panties, holding them tightly.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked, panting, looking down at him with her gorgeous dark eyes.

"No." He said, honestly. His condoms were back in his room – he didn't like using them, and felt he could nail this goddess without one. Still, he should have lied and said he had one!

"I can't have sex with you, okay?" She said seriously.

"No problem." Angelo replied. He pulled on her panties again, and her fingers released their hold on them. He slid them down her smooth, sexy legs. Shanti pulled first one small foot out of them, and then the other. He dropped the dainty things on the floor as he watched this supermodel open her legs wide for him and present to him her pussy. She was now completely naked from the waste down, and her legs were spread wide, bent at the knees, offering herself to him. Her cunt was buzzing like crazy, and she was dying to have him lick her again. She was no longer thinking straight – if she even was before!

Angelo lay back down on the bed and buried his face between her thighs, sliding his hands under her soft ass. He squeezed her cheeks as he drove his tongue between the folds of her treasure. Now he could really taste her – the flavor was very strong.

"Unh!" She groaned, placing her feet back on his shoulders. As he licked along the roof of her pussy, she began to writhe into his face, her toes were wiggling on his shoulders as she lost more and more control. He pulled his tongue out of her twat and wiggled it quickly against her clitoris.

"Ohhh yeah!" She gasped. Sometimes when she was really turned on, she talked dirty when her pussy was being eaten out. The closer she came to orgasm, the more she talked. Her feet were pulling his head further between her thighs as his tongue danced against her little button.

"Ohhhh yes…eat my pussy…" she breathed. She was rubbing her wet crotch all over his chin, mouth, and nose. "Eat it!" She cried, face wincing. Her words shocked him – this innocent girl was not so innocent! He sucked her clit into his mouth, holding it there.

"Eat it! Ohhhhh…eat my pussy! Ohhhh…lick it! Eat it! Ohhhhh yeah!" She moaned. She was bucking against his face even more violently. She could feel an orgasm building within her. Angelo could not let her cum. He had to fuck her! He pulled back, staring at her puckered lips. He kissed them and they quivered. She gasped, shuddering. He smiled up at her, kissing her pussy again, getting the same reaction. Her feet had fallen off of his shoulders, and he grabbed one, bringing it to his mouth. He kissed it, and she opened her eyes and looked down at him. She needed him to finish!

Angelo crawled up the bed between her legs, kissing her belly briefly on the way up. Her top had slid back down over her breasts during her writhing, and he grabbed it and pushed it back up. He briefly sucked on her nipple before quickly kissing up her neck to her mouth. He kissed her lips, sucking the top one into his mouth briefly before releasing it. He kissed her again, sending his tongue into her mouth.

Shanti could taste her pussy on this man's tongue – she could not believe that it was not Danny's! Suddenly, she felt him press the length of his hard organ against her slit. He grinded against her, sending thrills up her body. She found herself rubbing her pussy upwards against him, and her tongue darted back into his mouth.

Suddenly, the big man broke the kiss. Looking down at her, he held himself up on his arms above her. The small woman felt so helpless – this big man was all muscle! She watched him reach down in between them and grab his gigantic penis. He quickly brought it down the entrance of her vagina, pressing it against her lips and rubbing up and down a little. She gasped, looking up at him pleadingly.

"Can I put this in you?" He asked. Had he not asked, and just taken her, she would probably have liked it. As it were, her response was automatic.

"No – not without a condom." She panted. He ran the head of his member up and down the swollen lips of her pussy again, and she shuddered. He let go of his dick, and he lay back on top of her. Again the length of his shaft was pressed hard along the petals of her cunt. His mouth engulfed hers, and they kissed passionately. He was running his long member along her sensitive lips, and it was driving both of them crazy. She ran her small brown feet further up his tanned legs, opening herself up for him even more. She was kissing him urgently, and she was subconsciously writhing her pussy even harder against him. Each time that she rubbed up against him, she ran her pussy a little higher up his shaft, as if hoping he would accidentally pierce her. At the same time, Angelo was rubbing his penis a little further down her cunt. Their lips were smacking loudly, and their writhing was becoming more and more passionate.

Finally, Shanti rubbed her pussy even further up the length of his dick, just as he rubbed further down her slit. When she writhed back down and he thrust upward, the hot entrance to her needy hole caught the tip of his manhood. The head of his penis penetrated the dark brown lips of her vagina.

"Unh!" She groaned, breaking the kiss and arching her head back. Her pussy was being stretched so wide!

Angelo couldn't help himself. Her hot entrance was gripping the tip of his cock so tightly that instinct took over. He pushed forward, forcing two more inches of his dick into her tunnel. "Unhh!" She grunted again, wincing.

She was filled with mixed feelings. Her cunt was really being stretched open, and she was a little fearful of his length, yet at the same time she desperately wanted him to enter her further. She placed a hand on his stomach – not so much to stop him, but to make sure that he didn't force himself inside her too suddenly. Like a 110 pound woman could hold up a 250-pound man!

He pulled back just a tad, and then eased forward again, this time squeezing six inches of his penis inside her. Her little cunt was gripping him so tight! The entrance to her treasure really had a hold of him six inches down his shaft! He eased out of her a little ways again, and this time was able to slide his entire nine and a half inch cock inside her.

"OH FUCK!" She moaned. He held himself inside her, letting her grow accustomed to his size.

He loved how it felt. Her cunt was so hot and tight that it gripped each and every inch of his massive dick. Shanti was panting, her bare feet resting on the back of his knees, and she had both hands on his sides. Never before has so much penis been inside her vagina! She opened her beautiful eyes and looked at him. She smiled.

"Your dick is so BIG!" She exclaimed. She has never felt this full before – it hurt a little, but she had to admit the pleasure was much more intense. He bent and kissed her smiling lips, and she closed her eyes and shot her tongue eagerly into his mouth. She was able to move again, and she reached around his big body and put her hands on his strong back. Her toes began to caress the outside of his legs. Angelo kissed her for about thirty seconds, loving every second of being inside her and loving the way she was kissing him. Finally, he could hold out no longer. He slowly pulled half of his manhood out of this small woman's body, and just as slowly he eased it back in.

"Mmmmph…" she breathed into his mouth as she felt him penetrate her again. His groin was pressed tightly against her, and he was grinding against her hard. She ground her crotch back against him, stimulating her clitoris. He slowly slid his fat penis out of her tight vagina, this time taking nearly all the way out of her and holding it there. Just the thick mushroom head was inside her, stretching her entrance. The cool air of the hotel room hit his hard, wet penis as it held at the gateway to her warmth. Shanti kissed him even more urgently, her small hands sliding down towards his ass, pulling him towards her. He obliged.

Nearly ten inches of the thickest cock she had ever seen, slowly sunk into her body. It was so long that it seemed to take forever to get inside her. She could feel every inch of him gliding along the inner walls of her vagina, and she was in heaven. Finally, she felt his hard cock poke at the back of her pussy, and he was inside her all the way again. She moaned into his mouth, kissing him even more sloppily. The big Italian man pulled his cock most of the way out of her and slid it back in even quicker this time.

"Mmmph!" She groaned into his mouth, bolts of electricity shooting up her body. He began thrusting in and out of her small body at easy pace. Her pussy was so sensitive that she was aware of the entire organ running along the inside of her vagina. Already wired from the earlier oral sex she received, she could feel the stirrings of an orgasm gather within her.

She has never had an orgasm via intercourse – only through oral. She broke the kiss, heart pounding with excitement.

Angelo held himself up on his arms high above her, looking down at her gorgeous face as he rammed nearly ten inches of manhood into her depths. Her small tits were bouncing up and down, and her eyes were closed as she took his member over and over. She raised her tiny feet up in the air, intensifying her pleasure. She couldn't believe it – for the first time, she actually believed that a cock could make her cum! Her feet were flailing high above his thrusting ass, moaning as she embraced the feelings within her.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Oh yeah! Unh! Unh!" She moaned, feet flailing. She opened her eyes and looked down her naked body, still groaning. His cock was so big, and he was using such long thrusts, that she could see more than half his penis each time he pulled out of her. His six-pack was on full display as he flexed his stomach, driving his pole into her. Shanti spread her legs wide, her feet raised as high as she could get them. She was rocketing towards an orgasm, and the vision of his muscles bulging as he drilled such a giant cock into her was enough to push her to the edge.

"UNH…" she groaned, wincing as orgasm rushed over her. "OHHHH!" She cried out, heart pounding. Her legs straightened out behind him, squeezing him in between them. She was conscious of the inner walls of her vagina pulsating around his pistoning cock. "UNHHH!"

She moaned again – he wouldn't stop poking the back of her cunt with his member! She was writhing underneath him, her hands clawing at him. She couldn't take it! His long, thick, white penis was gliding in and out of her needy, brown vagina over and over and over. Her orgasm wouldn't end!

Her thrashing about was causing him to lose it. Normally he had more control, but this woman was just so fucking sexy! His dick seemed to grow even longer, approaching the ten-inch mark.

Shanti felt him grow even bigger, but there was far too much pleasure to even think about pain. She was gasping for breath, recovering from her orgasm finally. She looked up at him.

"Don't cum inside me." She panted. She warned him just in time. He thrust into her hungry pussy a few more times before pulling his manhood out of her. He moaned, cock jerking above her taut stomach. A thick wad of his white cum shot out the end of his penis and landed perfectly between her small tits. As she caught her breath, the thought of how hot his fluid felt on her skin entered her mind.

Angelo's penis twitched again, another load of semen firing out the end and landing just above her belly button. His pearl-colored fluid contrasted with her brown skin. His balls pumped more of it up his shaft, and it poured out onto her stomach, gathering in a pool in her belly button. He moaned, the last of his cum gathering at the tip of his still-hard member.

Shanti put her feet back on the bed, closing her eyes as she continued to gasp for breath, chest heaving. He squeezed his cock, forcing the drops at the end to fall on her stomach. He fell on the bed beside her, smiling. She turned her head to him. When she saw his smile, she smiled back. He kissed her, lips smacking. She could feel his cum start to cool on her stomach. She reached up to the nightstand beside her bed and grabbed some tissue. She wiped the semen off her belly – the cum of another man. She rolled off the bed and grabbed her thong panties. She bent over in front of him, stepping into them. When he saw that perfect ass of hers, it sunk in that his cock was just in that woman!

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12