A Vacation to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began moaning. "Yes, oh yessssssss like that. My god what are you doing to me? Clint? Clint I'm going to finish. Oh god, Clint I'm cumming. Clint I'M CUMMING! Oh shit I'm doing it now. I can't stop it, I can't wait. I...I...AM...CUM..MMM...INGGGGGG!"

He wouldn't stop. He suddenly used his fingers and spreading me apart, he put his whole mouth over my pussy and his tongue began to do crazy things inside me.

He was working his tongue in and out, then he would move up and suck on my clit. About at that point I thought I would pass out.

Seconds later he slide his warm hand up the inside of my thighs and suddenly he slid two, then three fingers deep inside my slippery opening and began stroking.

My second orgasm was even more intense, but at least I had some time to get ready for it. He was twisting and turning his fingers deep inside me and continued sucking my clit as far as possible into his mouth.

Holding it there, he began to flutter the tip of his tongue back and forth across its smooth surface.. His other hand held my left breast, and his fingers squeezed my nipple. I dug my heels into the bed and lifted my ass high as it started again.

"Nowwwww Clint. Oh god that feels good. Baby? Clint, I'm gonna cum again. Clint I think I'm gonna squirt or something. It feels like it. Oh My God, Clint! Do it again! Oh shit here it comes. Oh,Oh, Oooohhhh yesssss I'm gonna explode!

I know I did. I felt something give way inside, then I felt a rush of warmth. He was doing crazy things with his tongue now, sort of lapping my pussy from my ass up to my clit and I couldn't stand it any more. I clamped my thighs together and trapped his head as I screeched aloud for the entire world to hear.

"Unh, unh, oooh, ooooooh Baaabbbbeeeee! Eat me. Drink me! Ohmygoddd, ohmygoddd. It's so good. Suck it baby. Suck me like that. Yeahhhhhh more!"

Finally I had to draw my knees up to my breasts and roll onto my side. I was panting so hard I couldn't catch my breath and was gasping for air. He was killing me. And he still hadn't mounted me. I lay there panting and shivering, unable to fully understand what he had done to me.

Moments later he was hovering over me and our mouths met. I tasted myself on his breath, and suddenly had a compelling urge to go down on him. I needed my pacifier and it was within reach.

Twisting around I ran my hand up his thigh and clutched his balls in one hand while my other held his shaft high. Now it was a simply a matter of opening my mouth and drive down, taking him deep down my throat. Then I began. "Mmmmffff. Lemmee have it! I want to suck it! Oh god baby let me suck you! I want to taste you. Oh Clint, let me suck you! Mmmmf! God it's so hard and big. Baby, gimmee it now!"

There was no struggling, no resistance, he just lay back and now I had his shaft trapped in my mouth. His cock was thick and long, and it sort of curved up so I was able to force it all the way down my throat each time I held my breath.

I needed to do this. I wanted this more than anything else in my life and I was desperate to have him give in to me. There must be some need that women are born with. A need to make a man submit. Maybe it's a feeling of power or something, I don't know, but at that moment, I wanted him. I mean I would have died if I couldn't make him cum for me.

He held perfectly still as my head bobbed up and down, sliding his shaft in and out of my mouth. Sometimes pausing to suck gently on his balls while I stroked him, and sometimes just bobbing my sucking lips back and forth over the rim of his head.

Suddenly he began to thrust... I was ecstatic. He was mine! He was going to cum for me!

"Kim...No! Kim I'm gonna shoot! Stop! Don't do any more. Please Kim I can't stop!"

"Gimmee it! Mmmmmfffff. More! Shoot Clint. Gimmee it all! Feed me baby! I want it all! Now shoot! Give it. Give it up. Gimmee it Clint!"

Seconds later it began. The first gush seemed thin and maybe tasteless, but then he erupted. I held my mouth tightly around the head of his shaft and swirled my tongue back and forth across the tiny slit, feeling the pulsing jets of thick cum flood my mouth.

It was mine and I needed it. I needed to taste him. To drink him and prove that he was special to me. And I wanted to taste him just as he had done me. I had to show him that I was good.

I tried to hold it in my mouth. Perhaps to show him how proud I was of what I had made him do or perhaps I just wanted it to last, but it was a bit too much and I began to swallow.

I did manage to hold some and twisting my head I looking up into his eyes before I let his cock slip out, and I opened my mouth. He looked up at me and gasped. "Oh god Kim, I'm sorry. I tried to warn you."

The fool didn't realize that I wanted it this way. I wanted to taste him and watch his face as he came. I needed to hear him moan and call out to me. And most of all I wanted to be the best he had ever had.

I lay atop him now. His cock was still rigid and trapped between us. Unexpectedly he stayed hard. And I heard my own voice asking, "Can you do it? I mean can you finish again? Do you want to try?"

He didn't say anything. He just held me tightly and rolled over. Now atop me he pushed himself up so we were slightly separated, and he reached down and grasped his cock.

Sliding it between the petal like folds of my pussy he began to stroke it up and down. I thought he was searching for my opening so he could slip in, but he kept teasing me with the promise of penetrating me, yet making me crazy with anticipation.

I kept working my legs out wider, trying to give him enough space to kneel between my thighs and when I couldn't stand it any longer, I lifted my legs high. Closing them slightly I rested them on his shoulders while raising my ass up.

I must admit, I have never been able to cum simply by sliding anything in and out of my cunt. Even my vibrating dildo needs help and I was slowly inching my hand down my tummy so I could tease my clit once he was in.

Suddenly he pulled his hips back slightly and I felt the head of his cock nudge me open. Slowly he swiveled his hips forward. I gasped. I had never felt anything like this. His cock felt warm and rigid. Hard, yet soft as he stretched me open. Slowly he began to oscillate back and forth, working his shaft in deeper and deeper with each thrust.

I lay there and felt the lining of my pussy being stroked as he moved slowly in and out. Within moments the room was filled with the salacious wet sucking sounds of his cock being worked in and out of my hungry pussy.

I was watching his face intently. I had to know if he was feeling what I was feeling. I was strangely afraid I wouldn't please him and I had to know that I was satisfying him, making him need me.

Minutes passed and I became anxious. Slowly I began to feel my body responding. No longer was I just trying to give him pleasure, but I was involved.

Slowly my need shifted from him to me. I couldn't believe it was happening. I was being fucked and I was on the verge of cumming for the third time. Almost imperceptively I began to thrust up, meeting his slow methodical thrusts with ones of my own. As I came closer and closer to cumming I suddenly lost control. I needed to cum and I needed him to finish me.

Oh my god I thought. He's going to do it. He's going to make it happen. There was no need for me to keep my hand over my clit any more. I was going to cum and there was no need to help it. I began pinching and pulling at my nipples as I began chanting orders.

"Fuck me! Do it faster Clint! I'm close now. Oh shit, I'm gonna cum again. Oh my god, Oh Dear God I'm gonna cum again. Clint? Clint, please, give it... Give me it...Deeper, oh shit I'm gonna cum like crazy on your cock. I need it baby! Now! Ooooooh Now give it, give it to Meeeeee!"

I thought I had experienced everything sex could offer, but this was so far beyond that, that I went crazy. My legs flew apart and hung suspended in air. Then lowering them I wrapped them around his waist and locked them tightly around him. My ass was bouncing like a balloon up and down and I began to gag on my own saliva. Finally I heard his voice.

"Kim? Kimberly, Oh my god I'm gonna explode too baby. Here it comes...... Take it. Babeeeee TAKE MY CUM NOW KIM, TAKE IT ALL!"

I vaguely remember screeching out.... "Gimmeeee it! Shoot it now. Spurt it in me! I want it all! Shoot for me. Give it! Give it! It's mine! I want it!"

For perhaps five minutes we lay panting in each others arms when I asked a foolish question. "Was it good for you?" Was I good Clint? Did I make you come good for me? I need to know. Was I really good?"

He kissed me and whispered, "The best. The best ever Kim."

He began to try and get up when I clamped my hands around his ass and held him down.

"Noooo. Keep it in. Don't take it out. Please don't do that. I want to keep it in me deep like this. Your still hard so just leave it in, please."

I think we fell asleep at some point because the next thing I remember was the cold wet spot under my butt. He was laying next to me on his back and was breathing as if asleep.

I reached for the nightstand and gathered a cluster of tissues and tried to blot up the thick slippery fluid that was slowly oozing out of my pussy. I clutched it in my hand and fell back to sleep.

Just before daylight, I woke up. He was still asleep next to me and keeping my eyes closed, relived the night before. And the more I thought about it, the more excited I got.

Reaching over I moved my hand down over his abdomen and held his limp shaft. I wondered to myself. "Could I do it again? Could I make him hard and come again? Was I really that good?"

Not wanting to wake him, I began to very gently squeeze his cock. Ever so slowly he began to respond. In the beginning my fingers curled around his shaft and touched my palm, but now he was expanding like something alive and he grew thicker and longer.

Now firm, I began slowly stroking him while my other hand cupped his balls. And still he grew. I suddenly realized that I had held that beautiful shaft deep within my body last night and he had spewed his sperm deep inside me. A feeling of pride made me flush, and suddenly that urge returned again.

I wanted to take the covers off him and put my lips to his cock, but fearing I would wake him I just slid my head under the blanket and laid my head on his abdomen. Slowly I drew his cock into my mouth.

I couldn't bob my head or move very much so I had to be content just lapping around the rim of his cock, teasing it with my tongue. And still he grew until I couldn't stand it any longer. I dragged the covers off and threw my leg across his hips and rocked forward on my knees.

I actually had to lift up even further until I could get his shaft to gently nudge into my pussy. Again I felt the thrill of being stretched open. But now it was me who would slowly work his shaft in and out, taking more and more of him until finally I had his cock completely within my slippery cunt.

He stirred, and I held my breath. Moments later he again began the slow and measured breathing of sleep and I began to slowly rock forward and backward, holding my palms atop my thighs so as not to lean on his chest.

I was doing it again. I was going to have an orgasm without touching my clit or helping myself using my hands. I needed no more than the feeling of his hard hot cock inside me to be satisfied.

Slow measured drives deep into my vagina soon turned to more urgent thrusts, and I had to stifle my moans. I couldn't hold my breath though, and I was soon panting with guttural gasps as I felt myself get closer and closer to finishing.

Suddenly I couldn't stop myself. The sensations were too intense and I didn't give a shit if I woke him. I leaned forward and cried out.

"TAKE ME! FOR GODS SAKE CLINT, FUCK ME PLEASE. HELP ME CUM. FUCK ME HARD BABY!"

He was quick to respond. Possibly he had awaken at some point. I don't know, but as soon as my hands fell to his shoulders he began thrusting up into me. His hands moved to capture my hips and he was actually lifting and dropping me as he rammed his shaft in and out. Then it began.

"Take it Kim. If you need it, it's yours, baby. Use it! Use me! Take my dick deep and hard and cum all over it again. I'll give it to you if you need it. Any way, any time, so take it all baby and come for me."

I felt my muscles contract hotly around his driving shaft and I tossed my head back and began sobbing.

"Unh, unh unh, unh, Clint, I need more! Harder. Fuck me harder. Oh shit. I love it Clint. Gimmeeeee it deep! Yeah, like that. Pound it in hard. I can feel you deep. BABY I'M CUMMING NOW! I AM, OH SHIT, GIVE IT TO ME GOOD!"

It was long and hard and I was actually drooling on his chest when I fell forward. He didn't stop, he kept stroking in and out and I sobbed to him.

"Tell me when. Tell me when your ready! I need to know. Don't pull out yet, keep fucking me. Give it to me. Keep going baby but tell me when."

He suddenly held his breath and moaned. Kim? Kim it's close. Kim, here it comes, I'm cumming now."

I drew my knees up, lifted high, and freeing his shaft, swung around and directed his spewing cock to my mouth. The first jet splattered against my cheek. And the second hit my chin before I could finally captured him between my lips and take the rest. I sucked as hard as possible as I began swallowing.

I never in all my life thought I would do that for a man, but after last night I had discovered that it wasn't unpleasant and I actually enjoyed taking him that way. I was becoming addicted to him and even the taste of him.

Later that day after sightseeing, we returned to the lodge and had dinner. It was at that time that I told him about Monika's proposition. At first he didn't seem too enthused but after I told him that I had no objections, he finally agreed to think it over.

There was one other thing I wanted to do with Clint before I was willing to share him with Monika. I wanted to know what it would be like to be taken up the back way. I had bought condoms and now all I had to do was convince him to at least try it with me.

That night we showered together and I spent a lot more time than necessary rubbing his cock with my soapy hand, and getting him worked up enough to suggest it.

Hell I was chomping at the bit to try it and surprisingly he was more than willing. He had apparently dated a few women who really got off on it so he knew what to do.

My backside is not a place that I really ever considered an erogenous area, but as I knelt on the bed with his hard cock wavering back and forth in front of me and his warm hands on my butt, I was suddenly turned on. I had asked him to put on a condom so he was already prepared.

It was strange having someone rubbing oil back and forth between your pussy and your anus but...yeah it was definitely sending messages. I held still as I felt his finger probing, caressing, and finally sliding inside my ass. I immediately contracted, trapping his finger but moments later I relaxed.

Soon it was joined by another and then a third. He worked his slippery fingers in and out and quite frankly I was feeling light headed at the prospect of having him take me that way.

I wanted the job of putting lube on his cock so he held still while I coated the condom. We decided that it would be easier if I put a few folded pillows under my ass, lifting me up a bit and he stood on the floor at the foot of the bed. I took my position and rested my legs on his shoulders as we began.

Almost as soon as he took his fingers out and pressed his dick to my tush, I sort of panicked and tensed up. He was gentle and patient and again played with me using his fingers.

Suddenly I realized that what was now giving me chills was no longer his fingers. He had replaced them with his cock. He was now gently nudging his shaft slowly into my ass.

By now I was toying with my clit, using my well oiled finger to draw circles around its already swollen surface. Moments later he began to sway his hips back and forth. It's a strange sensation.

I put the heel of my hand on my clit and tilted my palm down, sliding three fingers deep inside my pussy. I could feel his cock massaging the thin wall that partitioned one from the other when I suddenly began to contract on my own fingers.

I guess the realization that I was being taken up the back way by this big hard cock and the knowledge that I was already getting those twitching sensations that come just before I get off, made me start to urge him on.

"God yes... Clint. It's good. I mean it's going to make me cum. Can you feel me? It's so tight and hot this way. Go faster sweetie, Oh yeaaah, just like that. Now, yessssss now I'm gonna do it. Oh Clint it feels so fuckin good this way."

Then I exploded. I actually began bouncing up and down so much that he had to grab the top of my legs and hold my ass against his thighs to keep his cock in.

I thought, or hoped that he'd come at the same time as I did, but he didn't. I began to wonder if I was doing something wrong. That was a frightening thought. I wanted to please him and I needed to know that he needed me.

When he began to stroke faster, I clamped down, trying to give him more resistance, more tightness and suddenly he stared down at me and groaned.

"Gonna shoot Kim, gonna lose it."

I tilted my head, digging my chin into my chest, and gasped. "PULL OUT! Quick, I want you to cum on me. Take it out and finish on me. I want to watch you cum."

I heard a faint "pop" as he drew out, then the condom was abandoned and he stroked his cock for a second or two before I watched a series of opaque ribbons of cum arc up between my legs and splatter on my chin.

He held his shaft and stroked it slowly, almost as if pausing between eruptions. Pulsating stream after stream of thick fluid spew out, forming a path of warm cum that extended from my chin down to my abdomen.

I smiled and whispered. "God Clint that was fantastic. Let me clean you up a bit. Come on, give me that cock."

He moved to my side and turning my head I drew the last remaining droplets into my mouth before rubbing my lips back and forth over the slippery head of his cock. I was truly addicted to this man. I was his whore and I reveled in my sluttish need for him.

Later that evening I saw Monika sitting at the bar. Again I broached the subject with Clint and nodded my head in the direction of the bar. We discussed it further.

"Well you do realize that we'll have to do her together. I mean she's going to want to have you go down on her too. Have you ever done that with a woman before?"

"No, I answered, but I have kissed and used my hands and things."

"What thing," he asked.

"You know, kissed and sucked on breasts and I even used my hands and fingers on their pussies a few times. But no, I never tasted another girl down there or anything. Maybe you could do that and I could help."

He looked at me for a moment as if thinking before answering. "No Kim, if we do this we're both going to have to do her. If your alright with that, yeah I'd go along with it, but I don't want you to be a spectator and I don't think you would enjoy just watching me fuck her or go down on her."

I visualized it in my mind before answering. "Yes...yeah I could do it. I could put my mouth over her cunt. Lets do it. Lets make her crazy tonight and I'll do whatever it takes.

Excusing myself I walked over to Monika and nodded yes. She almost flew off her stool, threw her arms around me and gave me a warm wet kiss.

"Really?" she asked. You'll do it?" When, tonight? Oh your both fantastic. Just let me get some things and I'll meet you in your suite in an hour or so. OK?"

I nodded as she left and I returned to Clint. "She'll meet us in our room in an hour. But she wants to get some things or something to bring with her. Er... Clint I think she's a little kinky or something. I hope I'm wrong but she seems a little strange."