A Vacation to Remember Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and son go north.
1.7k words
4.26
248.5k
36
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following story was created in the realms of my imagination, or was it. You will be the one to decide. All of the participants in this story were of legal age.**

My parents have been separated for the past couple of years, but we all lived within close proximity of one another, so that was cool. My mom became a mid-level executive with a local company, so she had some great financial resources to do things when and how she had wanted.

I wanted to go to Canada for quite sometime, but as a recent college graduate, I didn't really have the financial resources to drop what I was doing to make a trip. Mom offered to pay for everything one night over dinner, but there was a condition. She caught me off-guard when she told me that she would like to go with me.

On the surface, it would have sucked to have your mom go on a trip with you, especially when you are in your early 20s, but how else would I be able to afford this opportunity. I gladly accepted her offer, and I suppose that it had a lot to do with who my mom was.

Although she is pushing 50, she has kept her self together. She goes to the gym four times a week and works on her body. In fact, she probably has a better body than most of the young girls that I went to college with. Standing at 5'4 and 120 pounds, she has shoulder length jet-black hair and dark brown eyes, with a ass that would make most guys snap around when she walks by. Her tits are starting to get a little on the saggy side, but you can still see that they are nice and plump.

It was getting close to when I wanted to go, so I had to make last-minute reservations on one of those vacation planning websites. The only hotel that I could find that was close to the places and attractions that I wanted to see only had rooms that had king-sized beds. I accepted that, because I really wanted to go, and I figured that I would just sleep on the couch.

When we arrived to the North, I stood at the counter looking dumbfounded, as the receptionist said that our room was available, but it had a king sized bed. I couldn't let on that I knew about this, because my mom, might have flipped off. Actually, mom was really cool about the whole situation. She gave me a wink when the receptionist said to us, "Welcome to our city and I hope that you two have fun."

We got to the room and we were both totally exhausted from all of the travel time. I took up a sitting chair in the corner of the room, and I allowed my mom to take the nice, comfortable looking bed. We fell asleep for a little while before waking up.

We decided that we wanted to go out and about to explore the local fare and to see what everyone was bragging about when it came to this city. My Mom told me that I could lay on the bed while she got washed, so that I could have a better view of the TV. She left the bathroom door ajar while she went in to get washed up.

There was a mirror on the wall, slightly off to the right, outside of the bathroom. This meant that as long as the door was ajar, I could see what was going on, by looking at the mirror. I saw my mother take off her clothes, rather slowly, or at least in my mind, everything had gone into slow motion.

I watched in awe, as mother undid the buttons on her shirt. Her tits looked terrific, as I hadn't seen them like that in several years. She revealed a lace black bra underneather her shirt, that she quickly undid using only her right hand that had finger nails painted in fire engine red. Her boobs had hung there in all of their great glory.

Next, mom, took off her pants. She did this whole booty shaking dance to wiggle out of them, as they were tight to her body. She was wearing matching panties to her bra. I felt a stir in my cock growing very rapidly, as I watched this, whole thing happen. She slid the panties down her long, tanned and toned, legs to reveal her pussy that had been neatly trimmed.

She decided that she was going to take a bath, after she couldn't figure out how to turn the shower on. She kept the door open the whole time-I don't know if she did this on purpose or not, but there was no way in hell that you would hear a complaint escape my lips.

I watched in great amazement, as she took the bar of soap and slid it up and down her body. She started with her underarms and worked them all along her arms before moving to her boobs. She worked the soap all over the boobs, as they seemed to dance before my very eyes. This went on for quite a while and I knew that she always seemed to take a good amount of time while washing up. I couldn't sit here any longer without feeling the need to stroke my cock.

I slid my shorts down, so that my cock was hanging out. I took my right-hand and vigorously stroked my 8" cock. I kept looking at the mirror, so that I could see my mother and the little show that she was putting on for me. She got on her knees and started to rub her black-haired pussy. I didn't really think that older women play with themselves, but I suppose that they do.

I started to lose track of what was going on, and I closed my eyes, as I continued to beat my manhood for all that it was worth, plus some. I must have continued to do this for quite a while, because I didn't hear her come out of the bathroom with only a big white hotel towel wrapped around her body. My mom let out a loud screech when she saw what I was doing.

I didn't know what to say, because my body had tightened so much. I couldn't move my lips to provide an explanation, although I don't know what I could have said to make things better. Of course, I still had my hand on my cock, and it was starting to get redder by the minute, because my grip had become like a vice.

She asked me what I was doing, and all I could stammer out, was something about needing to find a release. I was surprised when my mom told me that it was okay that I was doing what I was doing, but that I should tell her that I would be doing those kinds of things, so she didn't walk in on them. I apologized, as I tried to slide my shorts back up, but she stopped me in mid-track.

"Don't you know that you could give yourself a case of blue-balls, if you don't finish what you started?" I agreed and I was going to walk to the bathroom with my tail between my legs, when mom suddenly said, "Well, I think that you need to finish, and I think that it will be good for you to finish in front of me."

After a couple of hard swallows, I started to stroke my cock again, as my mom watched over me. She started to talk to me, "Stroke your meat, stroke your meat, I want you to cum for me. Come on, and cum for your sexy momma." After I heard that, I don't think I could have lasted more than another minute or so, before an explosion happened, as my cum shot up in the air, barely missing my mom's face.

Mom said, "Let me clean you up, so that you don't get all sticky." She disrobed and took the towel and gently (in a way that only a mother could do) wiped me off. I pulled my pants up, as she gave me a smile, as she still stood nude in front of me.

"Come off the bed and get on your knees," is what escaped from my mother's lips. "I want you to kneel before me, and I want you to take a good, long, hard look at my pussy, because I know that is what you were wacking off to." I looked at her pussy and in amazement, as she took her right hand and slid it down her flat stomach to her opening, and she opened her hole for my viewing pleasure. It was as pink as raw meat and it look very inviting, but how could I think about my mother in this way, even after what had just happened between the two of us.

She worked one of her fingers in and out of her wet pussy, as she took her other hand and lifted her boob to her mouth. She sucked on her tit for the longest time, as her finger kept going in and out of her pleasure box. My cock sprung hard again, just by watching this happen.

Mom said to me, "I want you to be a good boy, and eat my pussy, now." The truth of the matter is that I never ate pussy before, and I didn't think eating pussy for my first time was going to be that memorable for her. I started slowly, as I took my tongue and ran it, all along her black pussy hairs, before I took my tongue and slid it into the tunnel of love. I licked her in the way that one of my friends had only told me a few days before, "Do the alphabet and the bitch will go nuts." I started making letters with my tongue, as I was inside of her pussy.

Her pussy had a very sweet smell to it, and the taste was even better. It was very sweet and tasty, something that I wasn't really expecting. I kept this up for quite a bit of time, even to my surprise, and her leg started to shake, almost violently.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, I am going to cuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm." The next thing that I knew, mom was collapsing on the bed, and cum was dripping from her pussy. I told her that it was my first time, and she congratulated me on a job, well done.

**COMING SOON-PART TWO to this Great Story**