A Vacation To Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
American girl gets a London vacation to remember.
3.6k words
3.8
12.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe she was standing here in front of the restaurant at five to eight. She had dressed in her best clothes a long black gypsy skirt that had an embroidered belt at that waist a blue button down blouse that matched the blue flowers on the belt. She wore simple jewelry her class ring on her right hand, on her left wrist was a bracelet that was made up of gold silver and bronze threads braided and encrusted with semi-precious stones that she had bought earlier today.

In here ears were just simple studs. She knew she wasn't anything special but she also knew she could pull of looking good when needed. Her friends had done her hair they had done the top half in French braids on either side of her head then they meet up in back and where braided into one long braid.

But she left the hair underneath loose and had jelled it so that the soft natural curl could show. She waited till eight then entered the building feeling silly. She spoke to the hostess "Excuse me I'm meeting some one for dinner. I'm not sure if he made reservations or not."

"I could see. What is the name?"

"Rafa Nadal."

Heather felt her face warm and the hostess started to laugh. "Nice try he wouldn't be caught dead with someone as plain as you."

Tears of anger and degradation sprung to her eyes. She fought with them when she as she said "Just check the name please."

The hostess checked the book in front of her. "I can't tell you if someone like that is dinning here tonight you would probably just go off and get the paparazzi and terrorize our fine clients. So get out of here or do you need to be escorted out?"

"No I'll leave with no further problems." Heather turned sharply on her heels and with her shoulders thrown back quickly marched away trying to control both her tears and, temper. Most people saw her and quickly got out of her way, which was a good thing because she wasn't seeing anything though the red haze of her temper.

Even the cool night air against her face did nothing to clear her vision. The only reason she saw the taxi cab is because even her temper wanted to be long gone form the place. To her it was just a yellow blob in a see of red.

She walked straight for it. Her ears registered something but it didn't work its ways to her brain. It wasn't until she ran into what felt like a brick wall did her vision change. She felt something circle her waist it felt like a hot band of steel it helped to steady her. She glared at the man who had stood in her way. Of course it was Rafa.

"I know I'm a little late but that's no reason to leave me." He smiled trying to make her laugh.

"Let me go." She said though clenched teeth.

He looked at her inquisitively he couldn't believe his being a few minutes late would make her this mad. He had seen her walking and, just like this morning at the airport his heart had started doing jumping jacks. She was thin and her walk was nimble but it told also of untold strength.

Her walk tonight had been full of determination. He noticed that he felt like he was holding a steel sculpture instead of the woman he was looking at. Her eyes just like this morning took his breath way. This morning they had been a honeyed brown and hinted at secrets that he wanted to know more of. Now they were so dark that he was almost afraid to look into them. They had a sharp and dangerous feel about them.

"Let me go," She repeated though clenched teeth, "You've embarrassed me enough for one night. People are starting to stare at us."

He was confused "How did I embarrass you?" He too had noticed the people looking at them. "Come this way and lets talk," when she didn't move he added a "Please."

He led her into the building and into an alcove with a couch used by people waiting for a table he was glad the space was empty. She sat stiffly on it. He sat next to her and held her hands they felt cold and stiff to him. "So tell me how I embarrassed you. Was by me being late? I'm sorry but my press meet went late I can't help that."

As his words got though the red haze of her temper she lost it but instead of coming out in a whirlwind of fist like she had wanted to a few minuets ago. It came out as hysterical laughter and tears. He looked at her surprised at this reaction who was this woman who this morning was so kind. Tonight when he had seen her she looked ready to kill and, now was laughing uncontrollably.

"It wasn't that you were late." She finally said though the laughter and tears, "It was more a case of you just being who you are." He just looked at her confused. "I asked if you had made a reservation for us and, the hostess basically told me to get lost and, accused me of working with the paparazzi. Saying, "Nice try he wouldn't be caught dead with someone as plain as you." It just got to me. I'm sorry."

"No you had every right to be mad at a comment like that." In fact the comment and angered him something not very easy to do. Guys had made worse comments about him on the tennis court to his face and hadn't roused his anger so why did this one. "Come on lets prove her wrong."

She went into another peal of laughter. It was like music on his ears. "I can't go in there looking like this." She pulled her hand out of his and gestured to herself. "What do you mean?" He looked at her trying to see what was wrong with her. Her cloths fit her nicely and seemed to compliment the personalities he had seen with in her. Her hair, well he was glad he was still holding one of her hands because all he really wanted to was run his hands though it to see if it was as soft as it looked.

Her eyes had returned to their earlier honeyed hue. He had a hard time to look away from them even now that they were sparkling with unshed tears.

"My makeup must be a mess." That's when his eyes took in the rest of her face and it was true that the makeup around her eyes had run with her tears leaving dark trails over her cheeks.

"Can't you just go to the bathroom and fix it?"

"No I don't normally wear makeup I wouldn't know how to put on just right and, I didn't bring any. So I guess I could just wash it off. Why don't you go get our table or else we may lose it?"

"Good Idea." He stood up and by just pulling on her hands guided her up. They were standing so close he could smell her perfume it was sweet but tangy and had a hint of something wild about it. He controlled the urge to kiss her and, let go of one of her hands he gestured with his free hand toward the bathroom for her to wash her face.

He watched her walk away. And then he walked over to the hostess just by the look of her he understood what had upset...the thought that washed over him took his breath away. He didn't know her name. He was having dinner with someone and didn't even know her name. It made him chuckle slightly. The hostess looked up at him as the chuckle brought him to her attention.

"Good evening Mr. Nadal."

"Good evening, I had reservations but, I am late is a table still available?"

"Yes sir. We kind of expected you to be late. Besides Able always has a table for you when you're in town you know that. It's right this way."

"No I have to wait for someone. She'll be along soon I promise." He watched as the hostess's face fell when he had said that he was waiting for a woman. He knew the kind of woman that was standing in front of him.

She thought she was of such great beauty that every man who came thought the door should fall in love at the sight of her. In some ways she was right. She was blond, blue eyes, and knew how to dress so that the amble swell of both her bust and hips showed with out making it look trashy.

Her face was also nice but it was too gaunt for his taste. When she smiled at him it didn't reach her eyes. She also had a knack for making you feel she was looking down at you. He knew that she had said everything mean word that had made his date so angry. He rubbed his hands in anticipation for the look on her face when she would see his date walk over to him. It also helped to control the urge to slap that silly smile off the woman's face.

"As you wish Mr. Nadal," She nodded to him as he stepped back and allowed the next client to be lead to their seat. She had returned to the desk just as his date was walking toward him. Her face was slightly paler then it had been this morning but also rosier from the rubbing she had, had to do to get all the makeup off.

It sent a shiver though him. "Not again." He looked over at he hostess as she glared at his date. "I'm sorry Mr. Nadal we've had problems with that young lady she seems to be laboring under the delusion that she's here for a date with you. Miss if you don't leave I'll call the police on you."

His date stopped and arms reach away and smiled he noticed that her eyes sparkled with mischief. She turned and looked at the hostess. "What would you have them do?"

"I'll have them either escort you off the property or arrest you for disturbing my guest peace." The hostess's nose rose slightly as if trying to put his date in her place below her.

"What guest peace am I disturbing?" she looked at the hostess with an innocent expression on her face.

"You know full well you are trying to disturb Mr. Nadal's peace." With this the hostess gestured toward Rafa with one of her hands.

"I'm not disturbing your peace I'm I...Mr. Nadal am I?" She looked at him and gave him a knowing grin.

As she had hoped he played along. "Actually you are," he noticed that hostess smile slightly at his words and watched from the corner of his eye as her face fell with his next words. "And, I'm glad you are. Who could have peace when someone as beautiful as you is anywhere nearby?" He smiled as he watched her blush at his complement. He then reached his hand out to her as she put her hand in his, he put it though his arm and rested her hand on his fore arm as she stepped closer to him. "Now, that my date has joined us may be please be seated?"

The hostess slowly regained her composure. "Yes, just this way." She led them to a small table for two and left them as he helped his date into her seat. As soon as she had left their sight they both broke into laughter.

"Did you see her face when you said that you were glad I was disturbing you? She looked ready to kill."

"Yes. But now I realize that I have a problem with you."

He watched her face fall slightly "a problem? What problem could you have?"

"You know my name apparently or else you couldn't have asked about the reservations but I don't know yours." He smiled across the table at her. Just as she was starting to answer him the waiter came over to give them their menus he set his down and said. "I already know what I would like to eat how about you?"

"I don't know." She looked at the menu and chewed slightly on her lower lip. She then looked up at him and said "Why don't you just do the ordering for both of us this time. You know what's good here."

He smiled back. "Very well," He gave their order to the waiter and then turned his attention back to her. Leaning over the table slightly he looked her in her eyes and said "So your name?"

She bit her lip as she smiled back at him then said. "Why don't you guess it?"

He leaned back in his chair and looked at her appraisingly. He thought of all the emotion he had seen from her. Her kindness, her anger, he couldn't forget the feel of steel as he had held her, the tears and laughter that he knew all of these were only the beginning of who she was. His thoughts brought up a Spanish name "Isabella?"

She smiled. "No. But, that is what my father wanted to name me."

"It is a shame he didn't name you then. Did your mother not like the name?"

"No it was more that after she heard what he wanted to name my older brother did she come to the conclusion that he wasn't allowed in the naming process."

"What did he want to name your brother that was so bad he was banned from naming you?"

"He wanted to name him Otis as in Milo and Otis the movie about a cat and dog."

They both broke out in laughter at this. "Okay I can see why she didn't let him name you so how about, Sara?"

"No, my friend is named Sara. Would you like a clue?" She smiled.

"Yes."

"Then you can ask one question that I will answer and, before you even think about it, it can't be, what is your name?"

He laughed at her foresight into him then asked, "Is it from the Bible?"

She shook her head. "Not that I'm aware of."

"Arial?"

"No, do I look like a fish to you?"

"No." They talked though out dinner and he kept trying to guess her name, but all of his guesses were wrong. As they got up he asked "may I have another clue?"

She studied him for a moment. "Yeah, I guess you can. My name is the name of a flower."

"Rose?"

"No. Do I look that delicate? Think more of English and Scottish moors where the plants have to be heartier."

He had read a few stories where they talked about English and Scottish moors. In the stories they seemed barren except for moor grass and sometimes...it stuck him then and he knew he had her name. "Heather?"

She broke out in a huge smile. "Yep that's the name now don't wear it out." They had reached the front of the building and he opened the door of a waiting cab. She climbed in and started to tell the cabbie where to go when she stopped surprised as he got in on the other side. "What do you think your doing?"

"Getting a Second date," He smiled at her, "now I have your first name but not your last if I let you drive away now I'll never find you again."

"And that would just break your heart wouldn't it?"

"I think it actually would." His eyes were serious as they meet hers. The words he had spoken he had meant to come out in just but there was a truth in them that had taken his own breath away and scared him slightly.

He could see some of the same fear in her eyes as she said to the cabbie which hotel she was staying in. Then she turned to him and said her room number but only as she got out of the cab and danced away from him. He was about to get out and go after her when his cell phone rang. A quick glace told him it was his uncle who would be furious that he was out this late when he had a match to play in tomorrow.

"Hi, Toni I'm on my way back." He hung up the phone before Toni could yeah at him over it. He told the cabbie where to drop him off. When they arrived at the house he was renting it didn't surprise him that all the lights were on. His uncle Toni meet him at he door and chewed him out for being out so late and then told him to go to bed. On the upstairs landing his friend and fellow tennis player Feliciano Lopez was waiting for him.

"So did she show up?"

"Yes."

"Was she as pretty as you thought she was?"

Rafa smiled at the memory of how she had looked when she coming out of the restaurant when she was missed off at the hostess. "Yes."

"What was that smile all about? Did you kiss her?"

Rafa just smiled and said, "I wouldn't tell you." as he turned and shut the door to his room. He heard Feli though the door Feli as he said, "So you stuck out ha."

He was on the practice courts. It had been a good but boring practice for him when he noticed someone walking up behind him. They came slow he wondered why Toni was permitting this he was usually very strict about no interruptions during practice. He turned to tell whoever it was to get lost.

As he turned he realized it was her. She was dressed has she had been last night. She looked in his eyes and said, "Hi" her face went a brilliant shade of red and she ducked her head down trying unsuccessfully to hide it. He stepped closer he put his hand out to cup her chin.

He lifted it so their eyes meet. He tried to say hi but his body had other intentions before he knew it he was kissing her softly. He moved his other hand up to cup both sides of her face. Her hands came up and rested on his forearms. To his surprise she kissed back. He took his left hand off of her face and wrapped it around her waist bringing her body flush against his.

Her breath hesitated as she felt the solid warmth and length of him. He deepened their kiss knowing he'd have to let her go soon for surly Toni would notice. She moaned for him and he lost control of his body. She tried to pull away as she felt his cock harden against her but, he held her.

He wanted to let her know this is what she did to him. Her hand went up his arm and down his chest to his stomach where she hesitated for a second. He wished he could feel her hand on his stomach and not just though the shirt he was wearing. Then her hand moved again it undid the button on his shorts and slowly unzipped them.

She reached into them and gently started stroking his member. He growled into the kiss as her touch sent shivers though him so strong he felt like his knees would give way. She broke the kiss and look down at his member. "Does that feel good?" her eyes smiled at him.

All he could do is nod and buck against her hand. He pulled her face to his again and started kissing her. He had to break of the kiss after a few intense moments because the combination of her touch and kiss was going to make him lose it. He placed his forehead against hers.

He watched her eyes as the sparkled with mischief. With out a word she started to lower her body until she was kneeling in front of him. She smiled up at him his hard cock had precum on the head of it as her hand kept working him. "I know what would feel better. Do you want that?"

He nodded franticly his hands were on ether side of her face. He was so close to cumming it wasn't funny it was taking all he strength to stay standing for her. She turned her face and blew gently form the base of his cock to the tip. As she spoke her breath washed over it making him grown. "Say yes. Ask for it. I need to hear you say it."

Just as he opened his mouth to ask her to suck him dry. A loud blaring noise startled him he bolted into a sitting position. He was slightly surprised to see his room and, to be still in bed. He wasn't surprised to see he was hard as a rock. He walked to the shower to wash and take care of it. He grumbled hello to Feli who took one look at him and said.

"She's that pretty uh?" He disappeared into his bed room just as Rafa was going to give him a not friendly slap on the chest.