A Vacation To Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
Rafa & Heathre go on their second date then need bandages.
4.7k words
4.27
10.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather got back to her hotel room and was mobbed by her three friends. Who all wanted to know how her date went. She told them that it went well but held back about how the hostess had treated her and about the car ride back to the hotel. She knew her friends well enough to know that if Melissa got it in her head there would be no stopping her from hurting the poor hostess.

She still refused to tell them her date's name. She knew it was driving them nuts but, isn't that what friends are for? It was well after midnight when they all finally went to sleep.

When she awoke the next morning it was to the smell of wild flowers and roses. There were two vases each set on the night tables on either side of the bed. Her friends were standing around her. Sara spoke first, "so the date just went well huh?"

"We went down stairs and found these waiting for you. There's a note as well." Kendra showed the still sealed envelope to Heather. When Heather reached out for it Kendra danced back pulling it out of her reach. Kendra opened it and read from the card

"For my sweet Heather, the wild flowers for the side I saw last night. And, roses for the side that is delicate, I know it is there you've just hidden it well. Here's to the search which is all the fun. Meet me at Cannizaro Park, Westside Common at seven. So I may feel plain walking next to you."

"Your wild side last night?" asked Sara.

"What's his name Kendra?" Melissa asked.

Kendra flipped the card over. "There is no name. But, I bet Heather knows his name."

"I wouldn't tell you, besides you wouldn't believe me." Heather grinned as she went walking over to her duffle bag to get a pair of jeans out and a tee-shirt. "So are we going to spend the whole day in this room with you guys interrogating me or are we going to watch some tennis?"

The other three looked at each other but then quickly answered in unison. "Tennis"

They watched Roger Federer's match which was an excellently played match but Heather, Melissa and Kendra missed a few points of it because they took turns watching Sara blush. She had a crush on Federer which meant that though the whole match her face was beat red.

It went redder still when she caught his head band that he though into the stands after he won. They were still ribbing on her as the next players came out on to the court. It was to be a match between Andy Rodderick and Rafa Nadal.

Rafa scanned the crowd as he entered behind Rodderick, he even though he had seen Heather sitting with three other girls but he wasn't sure so he pushed it out of his mind and focused on the match ahead of him. Rodderick gave him a hard time with Rodderick wining the first two sets.

Rafa was almost ready to give in when he could have sworn the wind carried her sent to him it rejuvenated him. Rafa won the next two set forcing a fifth set. In the fifth Set he broke Rodderick in a decisive 6-2 victory.

During Rafa's game it was Sara's turn to pick on the other three but even she didn't pick up on the fact that even though out of the three of them, Heather had the biggest crush on Rafa, she blushed the least. They ate at one of the bistros near the tennis site where Heather was once again grilled on her mysterious man by her three friends.

Then they whisked her back to the hotel to get her ready for her date they fought about every thing from getting her in the skirt again to how she should wear her hair. By the time she left she had won only one argument and that was about wearing a tight pair of blue jeans. Sara had won by making her wear a pale blue button down blouse.

The Blouse had a lot of light frilly fabric and she had to wear a camisole underneath it to prevent it from being see-though. She had also won the fight over her hair by pointing out the time and that a pony tail was all they had time for. She waited by the main gate until she saw Rafa walking towards her.

She bit her lip and wished that she would have gone along with Sara on the skirt. She felt ridiculous next to him now. He was in a black sports jacket over a white dress shirt that had the first few buttons undone giving just a teasing view of his chest. His Look was finished off with a pair of black slacks.

He looked every bit the romantic prince that he took her breath away. He walked over to her and smiled he reached out to one of her hands and waited for her to respond. She handed him her right hand and he brought it up to his lips and kissed her knuckles while looking into her eyes. He smiled at her. "No mean hostess to day?"

She laughed at him "No mean hostess today, but just incase I decided to wait for you. Are you ready to go in?"

"Yes." They walked side by side for a little while in silence along the paths that lead though the flower beds. "Did you get my flowers?"

"Yes, they're beautiful my friends have been bugging me all day about who sent me them."

"You didn't tell them it was me?"

"No I didn't tell them I had dinner with you."

He stopped and leaned back against the trunk of a Weeping Willow where they would be hidden from the outside world by its trailing branches. Before asking "Why are you ashamed of me?" the eyes he looked at her with were slightly sad and uncertain

"No! How could you think that! I had a wonderful time with you last night or else I wouldn't be here now would I? I just doubt that even if I told them they would believe me. They'd probably just ask if I had bumped my head or if I was just dreaming. In fact I'm still not sure I haven't bumped my head or that this isn't some kind of wonderful dream." As she spoke she leaned back against the tree next to him. Her arm brushed against his. He almost immediately wrapped her hand in his.

"So you think your dreaming uh?" He turned so his shoulder was leaning against the tree and he was looking at her in profile. He liked watching the emotions play across her face, she was like and open book for him to read. She had blushed slightly at his question which looked odd with the soft green glow that the shadows had under the branches of the tree.

"Yeah a little," she blushed and tried to duck her face away so he couldn't see.

"Is there any way I could prove your not dreaming?" he slowly moved his other hand to cup her chin and make her look at him.

She laughed gently in to his face as she spoke her sweet breath washed over him, "nothing comes to mind."

"Not even this." Before she could respond he leaned in and kissed her. He meant it to be just a soft kiss but soon found he wanted more. He took the step required to be facing her. He let go of her hand so he could cup her face and deepen the kiss. He felt the change in her go from surprised to shock and then to his slight surprise she was kissing him back.

He stepped up to her so there was no space between them but, before he could appreciate the soft feel of her he felt her muscles tense and he knew that her anger had awakened. With their close body contact he felt her weight shift and was expecting it when she went to knee him in the groin he just caught her knee with his hand and pulled it to cradle his hip.

He pushed against her as he deepened their kiss. Her lips were soft and tasted like honey. Her taste had him harder then he ever remembered being. Her hands that were trapped between their chests pushed against him. He knew he should let go after all she had stopped responding to his kiss put he couldn't stop either as he started to grind into her. It wasn't until she whimpered did he ease up.

He was ashamed of himself as he looked at her face. Her eyes sparkled like they had last night with unshed tears. Her lips were a deeper red then the lipstick had made them last night but now they had a slightly puffy look to them from the swelling that was just starting to set in.

His hand was still holding her jean clad leg to his hip. He could feel the tension and heat in her body everything from the thigh he was holding to the stomach and chest he was leaned against. Both of their breaths were uneven and slightly ragged. He leaned his forehead onto her shoulder as he slowly released her leg fully expecting to get the kick he had stopped.

He started to move away as her hands moved across his chest thinking that she wanted him to back off. He was surprised when they grabbed a hold of his jacked and pulled him closer. He raised his head to look at her. She smiled and kissed him gently but, she turned her head to the side as he tried to deepen it. She kissed along his face and whispered into his ear.

"Now I would say I'm defiantly dreaming, except for the pain my back is giving me from being rubbed against the bark of this damned tree." They both chuckled at her joke. He straightened up and put his arms around her pulling her close he looked down at his hands as he felt something wet. Seeing red blood on his hands sent him into a panic he roughly pushed her around to see her back. "What's up with you?"

"I really did hurt your back you're bleeding." He could barely get the words out in his shame at least it wasn't too bad. It was really just two or three spots where the knots in the tree bark had broken open her skin. "I'm sorry." He gently turned her around to face him. He refused to look her in the eyes and, didn't look up until she put her hand under his chin and laughed.

"You look like a scolded child. So how bad is it?" He couldn't hold back his laughter as she craned her neck around trying to look at her own back. She could see the stain in the fabric and one or two small holes in it but that was all.

"Not really bad at all. If you come to the place I'm renting I'll bandage it up for you so your friends won't notice." He had her facing him again and had his hands on her waist stopping her from trying to look again.

She looked into his eyes and wrapped her arms around his waist as she said, "On one condition."

"Depends on what the condition is?"

"You behave and, no more kisses like that one."

"I'll only promise to try and behave. I still want to give you a goodnight kiss though."

She gave a content sigh before saying, "I like the sound of that," she unwrapped her arms from around him and was ready to put her hands though the branches to step though them before he stopped her again.

He was shrugging out of his jacket and handed it to her. "To cover up your back so no one else sees it. I never know when the paparazzi are about." She smiled up at him as he wrapped the jacket around her shoulders. It enveloped her in his sent; to her it smelled like fresh cut grass, mud, and just a hint of sweat that sent a husky tang to it all.

Between his sent and the kiss they had shared she was weak in the knees. She had to lean into him as they left the sanctuary of the tree. He held her close by putting his arm around her waist. He quickly hailed a cab and put her in on the passenger side. As he walked around the back of the cab she slid her arms into the arms of the jacket. He smiled as he got in and then told the cabbie where to go.

She smiled at him "Aren't you worried I'll come and pester you for the nest two weeks?"

"You could never be a pest to me. Besides there is about eight of us staying together. I'm sure we could get rid of you if necessary. He chucked at the image his mind brought up of Feli trying to get the best of the woman of steel her anger would make her.

"What's so funny?"

"I was thinking of Feli trying to force you to leave. I think you'd win."

"Yeah, I fight dirty." She smiled sinisterly at him.

He placed his hand on her jean clad knee and ran his thumb over the side of it before saying, "I noticed." He smiled as he noticed the shiver that went though her at his touch. He moved his hand off of her knee as she moved over to snuggle up to him he draped his arm over her shoulder. His phone rang disturbing the peaceful quite that had enveloped them. With his free hand he got it out of his pocket and after looking at the name said to her, "I have to answer this."

"Go ahead I won't stop you." She closed her eyes as a wave of pain washed over her as she moved her back. She enjoyed his voice even though she couldn't understand any of it as he spoke in Spanish. As the cabbie made a quick turn she slid across the back of the seat. It wasn't much but it was enough to irritate her sore back.

Rafa's arm slid very gently down to her waist and pulled her close. He had noticed her close her eyes and then the tension in her neck muscles and her hands as her back moved against the seat. He said his goodbye and hung up his phone before putting his other arm around her waist as well

"We'll be there soon."

She just nodded in response to him. When the pain had subsided slightly she asked, "Who was that?"

"Just Feli he called to tell me he won today and that their all going out to celebrate. He beat the other player for the first time today. He lost to him five times already. He wanted to see if I wanted to come along. I said no."

"Oh, you could have just taken me back to my hotel and still go out with them."

"Yeah, but I don't want to go out and, besides this means we'll be all alone in the house." He gave her a mischievous grin.

"Please aren't you just the hopeful ray of sunshine. The only thing you're touching on me is my back." They laughed at this as the car slowed down. He got out and walked around and was there before she could even get the door open he took her hand, paid the cabbie, and lead her into the house.

With out thinking he led her to his room which was on second floor. As soon as he open the door he almost back up but she had already seen the mess. She scanned the room it appeared to her that his suitcases had exploded. There were clothes everywhere from the back of the chair by the computer to the headboard of the bed.

But she noticed that the large bed was blessedly clear of cloths. She took the few steppes and collapsed on it. Her back felt like it was on fire and every step she took only made it worse.

"I'll go get the bandages and be right back." He stepped over to his trainer's bag and pulled out a few small bandages and the rubbing alcohol to clean her wounds. He was starting to rethink dating someone who would let such little cuts bother her so. When he got back to his room he felt a shame for thinking so lowly of her.

She had taken off his jacket and her blouse. She had also pulled her camisole up so that it exposed most of her back while she could still use the front part to hide her bare breast from him. He could no see exactly why she hurt so much. Besides the three small scraps on her back there were long bruises that went from the top of her shoulders down to her hips. He immediately felt bad for being so forceful with her against the tree. She turned her head and looked at him.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." She smiled. But it faulted when she saw the pained look on his face. "It's that bad huh? I thought there were only a few cuts?"

He kneeled next to the bed to start cleaning the cuts before he said anything. "There is only Three cuts and, they are small."

"Then why do you look like you want to run from my back?"

He hung his head as he told her the rest. "There is basically one hung bruise covering your entire back from your shoulders to your hips from the tree as I pushed you against it."

She slowly moved her hand from under her chest to cup his face. "I knew there was bruising," She smiled at his stunned expression. "Like I said before I'm not as delicate as you think I am. I've had my fair share of bruises in the past to know what they fell like. I'll have to be careful moving the next three days or so then I'll be right as rain even though the color will take a month to leave my skin. And if I may say so that kiss was worth three days of discomfort."

He chuckled as he gently moved her hand and kissed her palm. The then put it back on the bed and started to clean the wounds with the alcohol. The only thing that showed that she was in any discomfort from his administrations was how she tensed her back every now and then as the alcohol burned in the fresh wounds.

He then kissed the three spots he had bandaged and, was rewarded as she squirmed under his lips. And he felt her voice rumble though her body as she said, "I told you no more kissing."

"You said no more kissing you like I did under the tree. I didn't kiss your back then." He gently kissed more areas of her back and gently ran his hands up and down her sides. He felt the goose bumps on her skin as she shivered from his administrations.

He grabbed the Icy hot off of this bed side table and started to rub it over her back. "Here this may help with the bruising. It won't heal it any faster but it may soothe the pain for the night." As His hand glided over her back she drifted off to sleep. The pain had drained her energy for the day.

When he was done and realized she was a sleep he gently lifted her glasses off of her face and set them on the night stand he took off his shirt off as he walked over to turn off the light. He grabbed the spare blanket off the footboard of the bed and covered both of them with it.

In her dreams he was rubbing her back again but, this time her back didn't hurt at his touch. Every touch was meant to entice her farther then the last. He kissed her neck down her back to her butt. When he got there he gave her a teasing bite. His hands were kneading her thighs and, they trailed over her back as he kissed back up it.

He leaned down on her so she could fell the heat the came off of his naked body. He kissed the back and side of her neck pulling her hair to the side with one of his hands he then nibbled on her ear. She bucked up against him in desperation as her longing intensified.

He whispered in her ear, "Do you want it?" as he pressed the tip of his long cock against her wet opening. She nodded and reached behind her to grab and claw at his hips as he just teasingly rubbed against her lower lips. She could fell him smile against her neck.

He rolled her over to her side he brought one arm over her hip to fondle her left breast. He wrapped his other one under her waist so he could play with her little nub. Between his two arms he was able to pull her closer as he entered her in one quick thrust. She whimpered at the pain and pleasure he brought her.

He just kept nibbling on her ear and neck as his thrust got longer and faster. She bucked back against him and tried her best to wiggle against him. She wiggled and gasped with every move he made it just built the fire inside of her. Her one hand could only reach his hand that played with her nub.

She both rubbed and pulled on it not knowing exactly what she wanted. With the other she held his head to her neck and ear. She finally had to turn her face into the pillows so she screaming his name was muffled. As she took deep cleansing breaths she allowed her self to wake from the dream.

At least she thought she was a wake. She was indeed biting a pillow not the first time she had awakened to her doing that. Her back hurt as if she was a wake. She could feel her camisole and her jeans. She could also fell that her back was pulled close to something that felt like a that felt hot and as solid as a brick wall. It both warmed her and comforted her. So if she was a wake whose arm was on her jean covered hip and who was she lying next to?

She slowly released the pillow from her teeth and turned her head. Blushing as she remembered where she was and wondering if she had actually moved her body with her dream. She felt him raise him self up on to his elbow so he could look down at her. "Have a nice dream?"

He laughed at how she blushed deeper and quickly tried to hide her face form him. But he had moved his hand off of her hip and was cupping her chin making her look into his eyes. "I enjoyed watching you have it." He was teasing her and was expecting her to try and hit him soon.

12