A Vacation To Remember Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he didn't expect was his door to open and showing Feli holding a tray of food for him. As Feli felt for the light he said to the room in general "Hey Rafa we bought you some food incase you wanted ..." the rest of Feli comment went unspoken as the light came on and he noticed the two in the bed. Rafa quickly got out of it as he completely covered her with the blanket that had rode down to her hips.

"Out now," then he none to gently shoved Feli out the door, "and not a word" he shut the door and leaned back against it, as he scolded himself for falling a sleep and losing track of time. Poor Heather was totally embarrassed. He reached for the room phone and the phone book he called a cab for her and then went back over to her. Then he gently put his hand on her back. "I'll get you out of here quick ok before the rest can see you ok?"

She just nodded at him at lest he saw the blanket move as if she was nodding. "Listen Feli might not be smart enough to knock but he is a gentleman enough not to tell every one what he saw."

Then she tossed the blanket off of her, the glared at him. "What exactly did he see hum? He saw to adults fully dressed on a bed. Wow, really embarrassing. What was embarrassing is what happened before he came in. You should have woken me the second you realized what was happening. Don't even think about playing like you don't know what I'm talking about. Having a nice dream, indeed."

He had been backing away form the fury that was radiating off of her. Now he was pressing himself against the wall trying to getaway when the phone rang. She reached with her one hand and answered it. In a pleasing tone that took him by surprise she said hello and thank you to who ever was on the phone.

Then she turned back to him and then continued in the treating whisper. "That was the cab company it's waiting out front. So I guess I'll just be going." She turned on her heels and went to pull the door opened but he forced it close and pinned her body between it and him.

"I woke up only a moment before you and I'm sorry that you had such a nice dream," he hissed in her ear sarcastically. Then he said in a more gentile voice, "you may want to take this," he handed her a light blue button down shirt of his. It may hide the fact that you're in just a camisole and that your shirt is destroyed in back. Then again you can take your chances."

He smiled at himself as she took it from him and pushed back on him. He just rolled over so he was leaning on the door ad he watched as she put his shirt on and rolled up the sleeves to have her hands free from the extra fabric.

"Thank you," she said it in a soft voice but he could still see she was mad at him. She was just trying to control her temper. It did help her cool her temper that he was still topless and she could see exactly were his tan ended and began. She also noticed his six pack abs and the furry little pleasure trail that disappeared into his dress pants. She held her arms out as she asked "Good enough to leave now?"

"It's the best we can do." He opened the door and looked out Feli was coming up the stairs. Feli Spoke to Rafa in Spanish and then nodded to Heather, "he says every one is in the kitchen talking we should be able to get you out with out any one seeing you."

They quietly stepped down the stairs and out the front door. But be fore he let her get in the cab he pulled her close for a passionate kiss. When she looked at him startled he just smiled and said "I told you I still wanted a good night kiss." He let her get in and he reached in and pre paid the cabbie to take her to her hotel.

She barely noticed the car ride or even her friend's quizzical looks as she entered their room. She just lied down on her bed and fell into the deep sleep of exhaustion. In fact she hadn't even noticed that the world around her was fuzzy considering that Rafa still had her glasses.

12