A Vacation To Remember Ch. 04

Story Info
Rafa gets his dream.
2.7k words
3.62
10.6k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang waking Heather up she heard Sara answer it. "Really? Okay you can just send him right up."

Heather's voice was muffled s she spoke though the pillow and Blankets. Who's being sent up?"

"Oh no one just a young man with flowers, a shirt, oh and your glasses. So now I guess well get some answers."

Heather rolled her eyes and tried to get up. It only took one mover to remind her about the bruises on her back. She let herself fall back to the bed and waited for the tremors to leave the bed. She decided that Rafa would have to face Sara alone that wouldn't be too bad. But the door opened and Kandra and Melissa came scurrying in. "What's up with the two of you?" Sara asked.

"Oh nothing we just saw Rafa Nadal in the lobby so I thought it would be best to get Melissa out of there before she attacked him."

"Yeah that was a good Idea." Sara said laughing.

"That boy sure is Yummy." Was all Melissa had to add to the conversation. Which brought a dark thought to Heather's head maybe Melissa would kill her to get to Rafa at least if she were dead the pain in her back would stop.

"You're just in time." Sara said.

"What are we just in time for?" Kandra asked as Melissa danced around the room chanting Rafa's name.

"Heather's mystery guy is on his way up right now." Sara said. That got Melissa's attention.

"So we get to meet Mr. Wonderful that has stolen Heather way from us?" Melissa asked.

"Yep."

"Then why is Heather still sleeping?" Just as Melissa went to start jumping on the bed to wake Heather up Kandra went to answer the knock on the door.

"Is this Heather's room?" Rafa asked her as Kandra stood socked in the doorway. She just nodded and walked backwards into the room.

"Hi there it's nice to finally meet you." Sara said as she held out her hand to shake his. Granted it was easy for her considering she didn't know who Rafa was.

Rafa was immediately distracted by Melissa's bouncing on the bed. "That must be Melissa" he said.

"Yeah she's such a child at heart. What is wrong with you Kandra?" Sara looked at Kandra who was doing a good impression of a fish just opening and closing her mouth trying to say something. Sara looked at Rafa and just shrugged her shoulders.

"So do I want to know why Melissa is jumping on the bed?" Rafa leaned in as he asked Sara.

"She wants to wake Heather up. You didn't notice that bulge in the blankets?" as Sara said it, it clicked in his brain. He quickly grabbed Melissa by her waist and gently tossed her onto the other bed where she bounced once or twice before falling off the other side.

"What that hells the big Idea" she yelled as she got back up. She went quite as she realized who had thrown her.

Rafa was kneeling next to the bed gently paced his hand on Heather's back as he pulled the blankets away from her face. He laughed a little as, he saw her face. She was biting a pillow. He leaned in and whispered. "You're such a good friend that you won't even tell them that they are hurting you?"

She let go of the pillow to speak to him. "I was really hoping she'd finish me off."

"Here I brought your glasses." He set them on the night stand next to her bed "and those flowers are for you too. And there's a new shirt over there for you too."

"Thanks for bringing my glasses but you didn't need to do the shirt and flowers." She slowly sat up. When she finally was up right "Now go away." She glared at him.

Rafa felt the room cool as he looked into her cold but fiery glare. He quickly looked around the room to see her friends where shocked but that they would side with her. "She's doesn't mean it she's just in pain from Melissa jumping on her."

"I didn't jump that hard and why did you have to bring her a new shirt?" Melissa looked like she was ready to jump back over the bed and rip his throat out.

Rafa tried to back peddle. "Yester day I kissed her and accidently hurt her back against a tree." He could tell he had said the wrong thing as Melissa actually did jump up on the bed but Sara was quick and grabbed her arm holding her back.

He looked back at Heather only to see she was madder at him. "Do you honestly think that after only two dates you know me inside and out? Get out I'm still mad at you for what happened after. GET OUT NOW OR I'LL MAKE SURE MELISSA FINISHES YOU OFF." She had back him out though the open door as she yelled at him and though the shirt at him too.

She slammed the door and locked it even though she knew it locked automatically. She staked back to the bed and started to cry like she did every time she got mad. Melissa, Sara, and Kandra were all startled by her quick temper flare up it usually took a lot to get Heather that worked up. Heather looked over at them "you guys just go and watch the matches I want to be alone right now. I promise I'll talk about it later ok? And don't let him back in right now."

"Ok Heather if you're sure that's what you want." Kandra said as she was the most timid of the three and was very happy to leave a, pissed off Heather by herself as the three left the room the found a very confused Rafa still standing in the hallway.

"What did you do to her?" Melissa asked as she shook him slightly.

"I am not sure what made her so mad." He was running his hand over the soft fabric of the shirt he bought her. "After the kiss I took her back to the place where I am staying so I could take care of her cuts. While I bandaged her back she fell asleep so I laid down next to her. We were a wakened by my roommate Feli bring me some food from his night out.

After he left the room she was mad and wouldn't calm down. I got her to put one of my shirts on and down to a taxi with out any one else in the house noticing her as she wished, but I see she is still mad at me. Help me I don't know where I went wrong."

The pain in his eyes as he looked at Melissa made her soften to him. She leaned in and whispered. "While you were lying next to her did she do and thing or say anything while she was sleeping?"

Rafa looked at her surprised and, nodded his head. He did not expect Melissa to bust out laughing. "Well then I know exactly why she's mad she's embarrassed that you now know that she dreams about you."

"That makes me happy so why should it embarrass her?"

"First thing to know about Heather is that she doesn't always make since. Can you come back later tonight?"

"No I have a late match and my uncle Toni doesn't like it when I stay out to late."

"Well then come back tomorrow. She'll be happy to see you and will regret that she got so mad at you trust me on this ok?"

He could see the truth in Melissa's eyes and nodded his head "If you think it best."

"We know it is," Replied Sara, "you'll see, she'll be in your arms again before you know it."

Rafa left but was distracted though out his practice and almost lost the game. As they were riding back to the house Toni decided it was time to talk to his nephew "You have to put that girl out of your mind."

"How did you know?"

"I was walking by the window last night as you put her in the taxi. So she had a one night stand with you and you thought it was more. It has happened to all of us. You will be strong and you will get over it. Her not seeing you to day was probably a good thing for you now."

He was going to say something about getting tested on his next physical. But Rafa interrupted him, something you don't usually get to do when Toni is talking.

"She did see me. She yelled at me for thinking I knew her. And I went out with her twice now. I hurt her both physically and emotionally last night and she still mad at me."

"How did you hurt her?"

"I pushed her up against a tree and it both bruised and cut her back I brought her back to our place to bandage her up and she fell asleep. I was snuggled up next to here when Feli came walking in with the food. She was extremely embarrassed that I was in the bed with her she said I should have woken her up and sent her away."

"So she does have character?"

"Yes and a temper. This morning I went to see her and she yelled me out of her room she was still mad. Her Friends said that she would forgive me but, I'm not so sure."

Toni looked out the window as the car slowed and smiled. "I'd put more faith in her friends they seem to know her well. She's the same girl who let us have the taxi I like the look of her she knows how to show respect."

"How do you know who and what she looks like?"

"She's sitting on our steps for one and she was kind that first day."

Rafa looked out and sure enough she was sitting on the steps she stood up as she saw them get out of the car. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" She asked sheepishly.

"Yeah you can talk to him but come inside I don't want him to be chilled."

"Thank you." She smiled at Toni and followed them both in. She headed to the stairs. Rafa gave her a questing look. "Am I wrong to assume the best place for a private talk would be in your room?"

"No, you're right." He walked quietly behind her.

Feli merely poked his head out of his room to see if it was them and rolled his eyes. "I suppose you two will want me to be look out?" "No thank you Feli, Toni knows I'm here and thank you for last night. I don't think I told you that."

"You didn't but you're welcome."

She stepped into Rafa's room and let him step pass her before she closed the door and started to speak. "Look I know you were trying to be nice this morning and I shouldn't have yelled at you. I was just so mad and in so much pain that I couldn't handle it all at once specially with and having your there." She didn't look up as she talked to him just hung her head in a sign of defeat.

He walked over and cupped her chin, "its ok Melissa explained it all to me. I like that you dream of me so erotically." He watched her blush and smiled. "Would it help if I told you I dream of you?" She looked up at him confused. "I do, I dream of your sweet mouth."

He brushed his thumb over her mouth, "I dream of what it can do to me I dream of your kisses and of you sucking my cock. I'm sorry if I embarrass you but at lest now you know." He leaned in and kissed her softly. Putting his hands on her waist and he waited for her to respond.

He was about to pull way in defeat when she did respond and just like this morning it was as if she exploded. The kiss that she gave back to him was passionate but also needy and wild. Her hands were pushing his jacket off of his shoulders on moment and fumbling with the buttons on his shirt the next. He kissed her back pinning her hands to his chest as he pulled her to him.

She pushed back and undid the button of his jeans and unzipped the zipper. Her breath was ragged as she pulled away form his mouth. Her eyes were questioning him. He smiled at her and while he leaned his forehead against her's he said "Do as you want to me. I'm yours tonight."

She kissed him passionately as she pushed him back into the bed. She kissed down his neck and chest until she came to the still done buttons she jumped them and brushed her cheek against the hair that lead down into his pants. She pulled on the waist of them and he lifted his hips so she could pull his jeans down. She left them riding on his thighs as she looked and fondled his cock. It was nice and thick long enough that it took both of her hands to hold it.

He was breathing heavy and his whole body was shaking at her touch. If she stopped now and left he knew he would die of frustration. He rose his hip pushing into her hands she marveled at how something could feel like both velvet and steel at the same time. She leaned over and flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock. A sharp intake of breath and his body becoming completely still was her reward.

She licked form the tip down to the base of his cock where the hair tickled her nose she laughed sending vibrations up his hard cock. He groaned and clutched at the sheets of his bed. She looked up to see if she had done wrong but at the look on his face she knew she had hit something wonderful for him. She swirled her tongue around the base of his cock and licked up the other side.

When she got to the tip she swirled her tongue around it as if it were an ice cream cone. He whimpered and gowned at her slow administrations that were going to drive him mad. She blew at the tip of his wet cock her warm breath mad the wet cock fell cold and he had to concentrate on not cumming already. She final kissed the tip of his cock and then opened her mouth around it.

He arched his head back as waves of pleasure took him. She sucked him all the way in and then she sucked him softly and hard in a rhythm that mad him loose all control. He grabbed a pillow and held it to his mouth muffling his scream as he was sure she would get mad again if Feli or Toni walked on them this time. He felt her pull back up to the tip as she sucked his cum. He heard her sputter a little.

Then he felt the bed move a little as she laid her body next to him. He pulled the pillow down and put it under her head. He rolled to his side and winced as something ruff moved against his softening and over sensitive cock. "What's wrong, did I hurt you?" Heather asked her voice full of concern.

"No you didn't hurt me your jeans just felt a little ruff to my cock after having such a soft mouth on it." He kissed her softly. As he reached down and pulled the blanket over both of them. "If you stay will you be happy that you stayed in the morning? She just mumbled something as she snuggled into him already half a sleep. He put his arm around her and held her close he never wanted to let her go.

*

Please leave me comments so I know how I'm doing.