A Vacation to Remember: That Evening

Story Info
Day on the beach turns to night of excitement.
2.1k words
4.44
53.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last night of our stay in St. Martin and after a fun day with Henri and Helena , we couldn't wait to meet up with them later. Henri had told me both he and Helena had some time coming and thought they could get off work early that evening.


"I am looking forward to tonight." Jill muttered, as she stood in front of the dresser nude, brushing her hair.

"How do you feel about today?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

I leaned back on the bed, admiring my beautiful wife's body as she continued to brush her hair.

"I loved every minute of it ."

"It turned me on to see you nude on the beach and putting oil on Henri."

"How did you feel?"

She sat on the chair of the dresser facing me and raised one leg to the chair as she started to paint her toenails. Her trimmed pussy peeking between her legs looked so moist and ready.

"You don't feel less of me, do you?" Still looking down at her nails.

"I mean. . ."

"I mean, I could have done ; well you know."

I then got up and walked over to her. I raised her head up, brushed her hair back, looked her in the eyes and said "I love you even more than ever now." I kissed her gently on her forehead and then moved to her lips for a passionate deep kiss.

"We are on vacation Jill. We are here to have a memorable time. No one will know the things we do but us."

"I was as turned on as you. How did you feel , seeing me with Helena?"

She stood up and placed her arms around me as she kissed my ear.

"I loved seeing you with her. I wanted to. . . . well."

"You wanted what", I said.

" I wanted to watch you make love to her right there."

" I wanted to watch you do things to her that you do to me."

I looked her in the eye and said, "I felt the same way about you and Henri." I was so turned on watching your pussy up against him."

"Tell you what, whatever happens tonight is because we both want it to happen."

"How does that sound to you?"

Jill smiled and said "That is why I love you so much." We kissed again and both of us continued to get ready for the evening.

I threw on a nice pair of white beach pants and my best Hawaiian shirt. A nice pair of sandals finished my attire.

Jill rummaged in her dresser and pulled out a white long sleeve oxford type blouse. I watched as she put it on. I noticed that she decided not to wear a bra. Her 36D tits were firm for their size and her tan showed through the white fabric of the blouse. She didn't button it either, only tying the tails together just below her tits. Her cleavage was amazing and you could almost see her nipples if you were standing just right. She looked great , standing there in just that blouse with her naked ass and pussy. She got her diamond stud for her belly button and placed it. Her hand then reached in the drawer and pulled out a black skirt that fit her like paint. Once again , I was surprised as she decided not to wear any panties. A nice pair of heels finished off her wardrobe for the evening. As she placed some matching diamond earrings in, she turned to me and said, "How do I look? Is this ok?"

"You are the hottest woman in St. Martin." "You look amazing, " I said as I winked at her.

"Let's go paint the town."

The phone rang and it was Henri. He said they were about ready and would meet us at the boarding dock in 15 minutes. We all arrived there at the same time and boarded the dingy to take us to shore.

Helena was dressed in a black evening dress that was nothing less than wow. It hung about mid thigh and was cut low in the front down to her belly. Two strips of material went up from there, barely covering her tits. It tied around the back of her neck. From the side her tits were very visible. She wore a diamond necklace and earrings to match. Henri was dressed much the same as me.

As Jill took a step into the dingy. her skirt rode up giving the dingy captain a clear view of her pussy. He turned red as a beet as she got in. She knew it too as she brushed her tits up against him also before she sat down.

We all talked about how much fun the afternoon had been as we rode to shore. Henri couldn't keep his eyes off Jill. Her skirt barely concealed her bare pussy and her tits bounced with the waves. Helena's dress also was covering very little. Her legs were crossed and I'm sure you could have seen her if she had uncrossed them. Everyone was full of compliments on how good we looked.

We got to shore and Henri jumped out and helped the ladies out . Once again Jill's skirt rode up as she went ashore, giving all a quick view. Henri quickly hailed a cab and off to a club we went.

The club was a very nice disco type club with flashing lights and all. The crowd were all young people like us and the place was hopping. We got a table and ordered drinks. It was a small table and we all had to set very close. This was not a problem. Helena's tits were clearly visible from the side of her dress as we sat there. I just wanted to reach in and grab one.

Helena turned to me and said in that cute accent of hers. "Yimmy(how she pronounced Jimmy), dance with me." I agreed and off we went.

She was a really good dancer and knew how to move that "Barbie" like body of hers. Jill and Henri soon joined us. We danced a couple songs and returned to our table for drinks. Jill's blouse had loosened up from dancing and her tits were almost completely out. I didn't say anything to her as I figured she must know it. After a couple more drinks and conversation a slow song came on. I grabbed Jill's hand and took her to the floor. As we danced, her blouse opened even more. Her bare tits were now pressed against my chest on the dance floor. I placed my hands on her ass and held her tight against me as we danced.

I felt someone rub up behind me. I turned my head and it was Helena. I felt her hard nipples rub on my back as she pressed her pussy on my ass. I had Jill on the front and Helena on my rear. I was horny as hell. The alcohol was getting to both of them. I looked for Henri and saw him at the bar getting more drinks.

He quickly joined us on the floor to join in. Helena moved off me to dance with him, but, we were all close together. The song ended and Jill backed away from me. He blouse was completely untied now. One tit was peeking out for all to see. She noticed it and tied it back a little. We all returned to the table for more drinks.

The girls were feeling the drinks a lot and really getting wild. We switched again for the next dance. As we danced , Helena placed her hand on my dick and said, "Yimmy, you have no underwear on?" She rubbed my dick with her hand and then pressed tight against me as we danced. The dance floor was dark with only the flashing lights now, but , you could still see pretty good. She unbuttoned my shirt as we danced, and rubbed her hand over my bare chest.

As we continued she pulled her dress top to the center, exposing both tits to me, and whoever else could see. We locked our bare chests together moving to the music. Her rock hard nipples moved across my chest. I placed my hands under her dress and cupped her bare ass to me. My dick was starting to come out of the top of my pants as it strained to get free.

I heard Jill beside me. I looked over and saw Henri's hand deep between her legs as they danced. I'm sure he had a finger deep in her pussy as they danced.

The song ended and we returned to the table. We all agreed it was time to leave. Had we stayed longer, no telling what we would have done next.

We walked along the street, which was fairly quiet now, as it was getting late. Both girls were acting crazy as we neared the edge of town. A small Guavaberry shop was at the end of the street. Jill stopped beside it and said "I want to feel the wind on me." As she said it , she untied her blouse and removed it. She then ran her hands over her tits and squeezed them together. Helena, not to be outdone, loosened her dress and let it fall to the ground. She was completely nude right on the street.

"God yes", Jill said. "Henri, come here and take my skirt off"

Helena grabbed my pants and pulled them to the ground." Yimmy, I want to feel you inside me now I want you fuck me right here."

We were now all nude as we managed to get to the grass just off the street. Helena knelt before me and took me in her mouth. She was real good too. It took a couple tries, but, she was able to take most of me deep in her mouth. She took her tongue and worked my head and then deep again.

I could hear Jill working on Henri as he moaned in pleasure. I watched as she took all of him. She stopped before he came and pulled him down to her. He kissed her tits and worked his way to her stomach.

I pulled out and laid Helena on the ground. I started kissing her tits, but, she forced my head to her pussy.

"Eat my pussy Yimmy, eat my pussy. Put your tongue in my pussy ."

"Yes, that's it."

"Oh yes, oh, oh, hmnnnn."

I ran my tongue around her pussy lips and sucked gently on her swollen clit. I then lapped the length of her pussy before burying it as deep as I could. Her hips jerked as she came several times.

I worked my way back to her tits and slowly guided my dick to her pussy. I put the head in and slowly made circular motions with my hips as I waited for her to accept it all. Little by little I worked it deeper. and deeper till she had taken it all. She screamed in delight as I plunged the last of it deep inside her.

I looked over at Jill and Henri and they were fucking madly too. Jill rolled him over and got on top and was bucking like crazy on him. They both were moaning as they fucked. Jill looked over at me , but, could only moan as Henri pumped her again and again.

I picked Helena up , with me still inside her and placed her against the Guavaberry shack. I then pumped her hard and deep as she grunted with every thrust.

Several cars had passed by us, but, I'm not sure if they saw us or not. I didn't care.

I heard Jill and Henri climax together on the ground beside us. Helena was in a constant orgasm as I continued. Finally I blew my load in one final thrust. I lowered Helena to the ground as she almost passed out.

We all gathered up our clothes and walked towards our dingy nude. We stopped short of it and got dressed. When we got back to the ship, we all kissed goodnight and went our separate ways.

Back at our room, Jill and I stripped immediately and fucked on the floor as we were still turned on from our experience. We got together a couple more times with Henri and Helena before our cruise was over, but, that night was the most exciting.