A Valentine From a Good Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At those words, Pammy's internal war is concluded as the cerebral troops shake hands and go home. She can't refuse him. Her desire for him is intense and consuming. Her body is humming with need; her lower belly twitches with anticipation when he grinds into her, her panties wet. Her mouth is dry with lust.

Quinton's kiss becomes fierce, bruising her lips. His tongue dancing and sucking hers. When she feels him suck her bottom lip into his mouth, to nip and tug he catches her deep moan in his mouth. He tightens his grip on her wrists, almost painfully, as his other hand reaches between them to fumble at the buttons on her blouse. Baring her bra covered tits, his mouth descends on one, then the other, licking, sucking, nipping and teasing her through the lace. The sensation of lace wetly scraping over her nipples is exquisite. The corresponding rush of fluid released to coat her cunt is copious and she feels it seeping more steadily into her panties.

Quinton draws back some to run his free hand down from her breasts to her belly and lower, sveltely and sinuously coming to rest against her sex, palm down. Another long look into her eyes, he must hear her voice.

"Pamela, will you let me be good to you? Will you let me make love to you? …Make you feel fine?" His voice is husky and low, rumbling.

Looking up at him, the desire burning bright in her, she answers simply.

"Yes Quinn, …please." The 'please' a supplication he rejoices in.

Pressing his palm down on her cunt and moving it slowly, he kisses her again. 'Ah, she feels hairless through the thin panties …this just keeps getting better and better' he thinks as he feels her response with the slight parting of her thighs and returned upward pressure from her hips.

Releasing her wrists, and standing, he offers a hand to help her up. Pammy moves to his embrace as he gathers her in a hug before leading her from the room. Her mind is in a jumble with longing and anticipation. Following him up the short stairs back through the foyer her heart is trip-hammering crazily in her chest. Down a hallway, he leads hers through the shadows to his bedroom.

Hitting the wall switch, the room is brought into focus. She can hear the music from the living room flowing into speakers recessed on either side of the huge bed. The colors here are also the fiery colors of autumn, and suit him, she decides. Quinton crosses the thick carpeting to light a hurricane lantern on the dresser. He walks back toward her to flick off the light leaving the room bathed in its flickering glow. Pammy watches him, noting the grace with which he moves.

Her blouse still open she looks down at her breasts, nipples still hard and poking out of her bra, the white lace darkened with wet circles from his mouth. A shiver travels from her head to her toes at this mute evidence of his lips. Moving back toward her he sees the shiver and smiles his warm smile at her again, moving around her to return to the bed to turn down the comforter.

"Quinn? Can I use your bathroom?" She needs a moment.

"Of course, Pamela, through the door there" pointing to a door adjacent to the wall the bed is against.

'My god, I love the way he says my name' she thinks as she slips inside and does her business. Without much forethought she indulges in the bidet that she marvels he even has, the warm water spray cleaning her pussy makes her realize again how close she is to being held so intimately. No one calls her Pamela; evidently her girth makes her a Pammy in everyone else's eyes. Every thing she knows about him, his looks, his kisses, his body, his smile, his laughter is exactly what she finds attractive.

Bracing herself against the basin, she looks into her own reflection and wonders how he can be attracted to her. She ponders a little; washing her hands and decides to let it go. If she keeps it in perspective, she at least will get a mind-blowing night of sex. To hell with getting upset when he doesn't call her again. Reaching instinctively to re-button her blouse she stops and with a defiant look back in the mirror, leaves it open.

Pulling open the door, she is started by him just on the threshold. A little "Oh" squeaks out of her mouth before she can stop it.

"Thought I was going to have to haul you out of there Pamela" he tells her with a smile. Placing a finger to her lips, "No more second thoughts allowed darlin'."

Taking both her hands in his, he lead her to the bed. Standing in front of her and gazing into her eyes, his hands move to her shoulders to slide the blouse down her arms. When her hands reach to serve him the same way, he takes her hands and holds them down at her sides, shaking his head.

"This is for you, my Pamela, I am the songwriter and this is your song," he bends to whisper this magical phrase in her ear.

Could any other words have the same affect? She doubts it as she feels his lips move against her ear, a soft shudder shaking her body.

Feeling around her waist until he finds the zipper at her side, he unzips her skirt, pulling it down slowly as he brushes her body with his, then kneeling to continue to move it down her nylon clad legs. Hooking his thumbs in the waistband of her pantyhose, he draws that down too. Each movement a caress. When he reaches her feet, his hands urge her to sit down on the bed so he can release her from them.

Her flesh is like a pearl, translucent and fair. Only marred in his eyes by the red line at her waist where the panty hose has cut into it. Quinton takes her by the hands to stand before him, as he steps back to remove his clothes. Picking up their clothes, he drapes them on his valet standing by the dresser. Pammy gets a good look at his naked body. Wow. Long, lean, tight ass. Broad in the shoulders, and his penis… good sized and thick. Moving to the little table in front of the draped windows, he pours her a glass of wine.

Standing before her again he tells her, "I don't want you thirsty or distracted Pamela" handing her the wine and watching her drink.

Taking her glass and putting it on the bedside table, he faces her again, taking her into his arms. Sliding his hands around to her back. Merely her bra and panties separate them. He moves so slowly against her. Letting his skin learns hers. As passionate and frenzied as they were in the living room, it's slowly languid here. This time he nurtures and builds their passion. When her hands reach again to touch him, he smiles and shakes his head 'No'.

'Ah, this is pure delight,' he thinks, her hands at her sides are such a lovely indicator. As he nuzzles against her, kissing her neck and shoulder, he hears a moaning sigh, tinged a bit with frustration. He smiles against her neck, and bringing his hands to her ass, clasps her tightly against him, so she can feel every inch of his cock. Opening his mouth he sucks against her shoulder, raising the skin and leaving a little love mark that causes her to take in her breath, hold it and release it in a shuddering sigh.

Moving around to the other shoulder, he repeats this love kiss, pulling her into him in time to his sucking. He feels her start to raise her arms to hold him again and is amused and smiling once again as she drops her hands, frustratedly fisted.

Pamela is so excited at his touch, when he closes his mouth around a mouthful of shoulder again she groans louder. Fighting the urge to touch him, she grits her teeth at the maddening sensations he brings to her.

Quinton feels her arousal, and leads her to the bed. Laying her down, he gets the lamp on the dresser to put on the nightstand. Her eyes squeeze shut as he adjusts the flame brighter, embarrassed to be exposed to his eyes.

"I want to see you, Pamela, I want to see your face and body as I make love to you. You are my dream woman, my fantasy" the pleading in his voice continues, "Please look at me, and watch me love you."

Pammy opens her eyes to see him looking at her so tenderly, beseechingly, she finds herself nodding.

His answering smile sweet, he sits by her and bends to kiss her. This kiss again a soft caress. His hands touch her softly, slowly, massaging her lightly, moving across her breasts to tease her nipples. Pinching slightly, rolling them between his fingers. A hand moves down her belly tracing gently, exploring the faint stretch marks her failed pregnancy left her with.

Climbing on the bed, he urges her toward the middle, to be able to move freely around her on the bed.

Moving his body on top of her, he kisses her again, circling her lips with his tongue and teasing her mouth open. Resting his weight on her, he slides his hands down her sides and scoots them under her ass to hold her tight while he presses into her with his cock. Quinton's cock is between them it's length against her clit, and he massages her for a bit. When Pammy's hands again try to grasp him, he breaks off the kiss and smiles at her.

Rising up from her, he knee-walks to the edge of the bed and reaches down. A rustle of paper, and he returns to Pammy with a handful of silk. Straddling her at the waist, he takes one hand and gently ties the silk around her wrist, then the other. Moving up on her chest, his cock in nearly in her face, Pammy can't resist a quick lick to the head of his penis. She sees him jerk slightly with her touch and smiles when he pushes up away from her to tie her hands together over her head.

"All for you Pamela," softly spoken as he moves back down her body.

His mouth claims hers again and then blazes kisses down to her tits. Nipples so big and hard against the lace. He mouths them, making them wet again, nipping and sucking. Quinton continues his exploration down lower with his lips, tongue, mouth and hands, not leaving an area untouched, down to her wet panties, savoring the sweet skin, idolizing the abundant flesh, and her Rubenesque proportions.

Pammy starts to pant and move her hips in the love dance of eons when she feels his tongue lick from her hole to her clit through her panties. Slow long, licks, soaking her panties, making her hips jerk, making her moan, he finally reaches up to unhook the fastening between her breasts letting her tits spill free.

Quinton nearly loses it when he sees her naked breasts. He moves back up on her body to nuzzle them, hold his head between their perfection, kiss the sweet hard nipples and suckle them, his cock hot and throbbing. Getting a grip on his own passion he rises and bends over the bed again, returning with another swatch of silk, this one black.

Moving to Pammy's head, he asks a question with his eyes, as he shows her what it is. She nods mutely at Quinton, her mouth again dry as she sees another of her fantasies come true. He covers her eyes with the silk and lifts her head to tie the scarf. So careful not to pull her hair. The gentleness in his touch moves her and the silk quickly absorbs the tear.

Quinton brings the bag to the bed, now and spreads out the rest of its contents beside her.

He teases her body with silk, a feather, edible oils; he pours wine from her glass into her belly button to lick it out. Slowly increasing the stimulation of Pammy until she is moaning almost non-stop.

Stopping between her legs, Quinton finally removes Pammy's panties to bare her hairless cunt to his mouth. He spreads her legs wide and licks her cunt, clit to asshole, stopping to use his tongue like a little dick at her pussy opening. She is so wet. He puts his face into her cunt and inhales the sweet scent of her arousal. His tongue plays at her ass, swirling and darting in just a little, when she feels his tongue in her ass a near scream is forced from her as she urges him deeper. 'Oh god, another fantasy,' her mind babbles.

One hand is squeezing, rolling and pinching a nipple, then the other. His other hand holding her folds open to his mouth. Then he captures her clit with his mouth, sucking and licking, nipping. Developing a rhythm that leaves her crazy and wanting. The sounds coming from Pammy's mouth become more guttural and lustful. She is straining against the silk bonds at her wrists, her head moving side to side.

Quinton feels the gathering and tightening of her body as she prepares to head over the edge. She starts to moan louder and in her moans are the words he has waited to hear.

"Fuck me Quinton. I need you in meeeeee."

The last syllable breaks and he moves quickly between her legs, and finally enters her. One hard, fast shove, and his cock is buried deep in her. Flexing and bearing down against her, he doesn't thrust. His hand reaches up to remove her blindfold to stare into her eyes, so dark now with her excitement. His hand goes to her bound wrists circling them tightly, to use for leverage, the other snakes under her ass to push her up against him.

Quinton rocks against her, feeling her cunt tightly clasp his cock, her movements echo the tempo of his rocking, a delicious friction on her clit.

Pammy pushes up against him, urging, tightening again and again, milking his cock into her as she quickens toward her climax, when she steps over the edge, her spasms grip his cock and he starts to cum, bathing her cunt as he mashes down harder on her cunt and clit with each pulse, loosing his pent up seed in shuddering spurts. Pammy's cries mingle with his as she continues her release, cumming in long slow bursts, matching each spurt and jerk of his cock with her convulsions, slow drawn out ecstasy.

Quinton collapses on her, his delicious weight exactly what she wants to feel. His hands slowly move on her wrists, freeing them. Pammy can then hold Quinton tightly to her as the shudders through her body wane and still. Her hands twine in her hair as she brings his head forward to kiss him with a mouth dry with such release. She drinks from his mouth, sated.

Quinton rolls off of her, bringing her with him to be cradled against his chest. Their breathing slows finally. Each is content to savor the closeness of the other.

When Quinton stirs, and rises, Pammy looks at him questioningly. He stands at the side of the bed and brings up the bag, the damnable bag that caused Pammy such worry earlier. Moving to her again, he sets the bag beside her, to reach in and withdraw a card. He hands it to her.

Startled, Pammy takes the card her eyes widen in shock when she sees her name written on the card.

"What is this Quinn?" clearly perplexed.

"Open it Pamela," his only answer.

Sitting up, she opens the envelope and draws out the heart shaped card within. Opening the card, she reads:

---

Pammy,

I hope you don't mind that I didn't make it to the bar, but Quinton has been so insistent on meeting you that we arranged this date. He has wanted to meet you for a long time. If you are reading this card then I think you have had a lovely time. Don't hate us! I think you two were made for each other.

Happy Valentine's Day my dear best friend.

Love,

Janet.

PS. The bags of 'gifts' were chosen especially for you, Pammy. Quinton and I had fun shopping for you.

---

As Pammy read this, the blush starts in her face and traveled down her entire body.

When finished, she has a terrible time meeting Quinton's eyes.

When she does, the warmth of his gaze, the love in his eyes, is evident and he grabs her, hugging her, kissing her. Showering her with all his pent up emotion. Pamela smiles as she pulls back to look at Quinn, returning his gaze with answering love.

"Quinn, we need to send her a Thank You card."

12