A Valentine's Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

They had nearly dozed off again, when they were awakened by shrieking horns and bells around them. When they looked up, what they saw over the top of the metal wall, were the radio and radar antennas of military ships, that appeared to be much larger than the large yacht they were on. The ladies quickly donned their bikinis, and put on their robes, before they peeked over the metal wall that had concealed their presence on the roof of the bridge. What they observed were a dozen ships of various sizes, sailing all around their vessel.

Just then, Manuel appeared at the top of the stairs and said, "Would you ladies mind joining us on the bridge." They immediately complied, and when they reached the wheel-room, they saw Captain Friedrich having a heated conversation with someone on the ship's radio in fluent Italian.

The captain was angry, and said, "Dummkopfs, they were going to try to board us. We are not even in Italian waters yet. They have no jurisdiction here off the coast of France."

He continued his heated conversation with the person on the radio, until they were both interrupted by third, more authoritative sounding voice that seemed to be chastising the first voice on the radio.

Finally, the first radio voice said, "Mi dispiace moto. Ti prego perdonami."

To which Captain Friedrich responded, "Grazie, stiamo proced sul nostro corso per Genova." As the radio went quiet, they all observed the warships disperse and turn south, and soon they were mere dots on the horizon.

"What just happened?" Sally asked.

The Captain walked over to Sally and embraced her, saying, "A young, recently promoted gunboat captain decided he would try to make a name for himself, so to speak, and intimidate us by attempting to illegally board a private vessel, us. When I refused to accept his insolence, he called in reinforcements. When his commanding officer realized the fleet had been brought into his ruse, he chastised the little shit, and made him apologize to us. Cooler heads prevailed, and we were never in any danger. You see, the Admiral and I are old friends, and he recognized my unique way of speaking Italian. Anyway, I owe him dinner the next time we meet."

The Captain then turned to Manuel and said, "Herr Enrile, I am going to be busy for several hours documenting this Snafu, and making copies for the Italian, French, and Spanish governments. Why don't you accompany the ladies to the Spa, and enjoy the Jacuzzi while I write down all of this, before I forget any important details. I will have the official paperwork ready for your signatures as a witness, by the time we dock in Genoa tomorrow."

The two men shook hands, and Manuel led the two ladies below to undress. They went below, and Manuel led the ladies down the passageway to the spa compartment. As they were all getting undressed, Manuel turned on the Jacuzzi, and waited for it to warm up. When it reached the proper temperature, they all climbed in and enjoyed themselves. Manuel smiled as he watched the ladies ride the jets, giving themselves orgasms.

Several hours later, when Friedrich entered the room, carrying a bottle of chilled champagne and four flutes, Jacqueline and Sally were quite relaxed. The Captain filled three of the flutes and handed them to the occupants of the Jacuzzi before he undressed himself, filled the other flute and joined them. He sat next to Sally, and as they drank the bubbly, she reached under the water and found his cock erect. She drained her flute, climbed on his lap, and impaled herself on his tumescence. Jacqueline did the same to Manuel, and the four of them matched the turbulence of the jets with their actions.

After an hour, the two ladies excused themselves and climbed out of the Jacuzzi, because they needed to empty their bladders, and didn't want to pollute the water. The men understood, and realized their needs as well. The ladies took turns using the toilet in the Ladies room at the end of the Spa. While they were there, Jackie said, "I have been madly in love with Manuel for nearly thirty years, but since watching you and the Captain fuck, I wonder what he would be like. Does that make me a bad fiancée? Would it be cheating?"

Sally smiled at her boss and said, "This is all new to me, boss, I'm a bit confused about the dynamic between you two. I mean, the day before yesterday, we were fucking his sons, and now you are engaged to be married to him. I think you should just come right out and ask Manuel, and let him decide for you."

Jackie smiled at Sally, and the two women shared a passionate kiss. When they left the bathroom, the men were already in the Jacuzzi, because their 'external plumbing' allowed them to share the same commode.

The ladies climbed into the bubbling waters, but this time they sat next to the men, instead of on top of them like they did before. As Jackie whispered to Manuel what she and Sally had discussed in the bathroom, and he started to smile. He kissed her and said, "Darling, I don't mind sharing at all."

She gave her assistant a 'thumbs-up', moved across the Jacuzzi and sat on the Captain's lap, saying, "Sally and I want to 'share', as she lowered herself onto the German's schwanz. Sally climbed on Manuel's lap, and grabbed his hardening cock, rubbing its head between her vaginal lips, and worked herself down onto his growing tumescence. While Jackie had no trouble taking all of Friedrich, Sally struggled with the Spaniard's gran polla, and finally got most of it into her straining vagina.

For the next two hours, the ladies traded back and forth, until they were hungry and exhausted. The four of them got out of the Jacuzzi, and the Captain shut it down, and joined the other three in the showers in the next room.

Later, as they were eating dinner, Sally said, "Jackie, I'm sore, and don't think I can fuck Manuel anymore."

Jackie smiled said, "Sally, I've decided that I really don't want any other man's cock in me except for my Manuel's. However, I do think I may need to have my pussy licked from time to time"

The men smiled and shared a sigh of relief. Manuel was relieved that the woman who had been the love of his life since they met, did not want any man but him, and Friedrich was relieved that he wouldn't be asked to fuck his boss's future wife again. When they finished dinner the four of them decided to retire to their staterooms for the evening.

Jackie and Manuel climbed into bed together, and as they made love, they were both thinking, 'I can finally spend the rest of my life with the only man/woman, I have truly ever loved'. When they both came together, they held each other until they fell asleep, with her on top of him, and his softening manhood still trapped deep inside of her.

Sally climbed into bed with Friedrich, and they made gentle love until they became tired. She smiled as she thought about this man who had suddenly become very important to her, because he made her feel safe for the first time since her father had died, all those years ago. She turned around and spooned with him, falling sound asleep in his arms.

The Captain held Sally as she slept and wondered why this woman whom he had only just met, was having such a profound effect on him. She had touched something inside of him he thought had disappeared, years ago. He gave up trying to understand what he was feeling, and fell asleep contented, for the first time since his parents' untimely death.

The four of them spent the next two days of their voyage without wearing any clothes, and making love whenever they felt like it. About noon Wednesday, the Captain took his leave from Sally, because he had to dress and be on the bridge when they docked in Genoa. When the Yacht was tied securely to its moorings, the paperwork had been completed and filed, Friedrich dismissed the crew, and allowed them shore leave for the weekend. He returned to his cabin, where he undressed, and spent the night making love to Sally.

When they docked, Manuel left Jackie's side and dressed, so that he could sign the necessary legal documents pertaining to the incident on the high seas, and his stay in the Italian port. When his business was finished, he immediately returned to his future bride's side, and they spent until morning making love, and talking about their wedding plans.

The next morning, after the two couples had a sunrise tryst, they bathed, dressed, and ate breakfast in the ship's ballroom. After they finished eating, the four of them left the yacht, and the Captain and Manuel went to the Harbor Master's office of file their paperwork. Before they started down the gangplank, Sally kissed Jackie causing her to become Jacqueline. The two ladies got into a black Mercedes 600 Limousine that was already loaded with their luggage and were driven to the offices of the Facchinetti Sisters, in Milan. During the drive, Jacqueline removed her engagement ring, and secured it in a hidden compartment of her travel make-up case.

An hour later, they pulled up in front of what appeared to be a large villa in the hills on the edge of the city, and were met by an immaculately dressed young woman, who escorted them into a large room with tables covered with fabric samples. Very soon, they were joined by two tall women with long straight black hair, ghostly white skin, and sky blue eyes, wearing long black dresses that covered them from their necks to their wrists and ankles.

The women rushed to Jacqueline, and embraced her, kissed her, and the three of them started conversing in Italian. Finally, one of the ladies said, in perfect British English, "Jacqueline, who is this beautiful creature?"

Jacqueline said, "Sophia and Sonya, this is my new personal assistant, Sally Hemmings. Sally, these are the Facchinetti sisters, Sophia and Sonya." When Sally walked over to the sisters, she was hugged and kissed as energetically as Jacqueline was. Jacqueline and the sisters spent the next three hours looking at designs, and discussing changes for the next season's offerings. When they were finished with their business, they all went upstairs where they were served lunch by two girls who were dressed like the older women, resembled the sisters, but appeared to be teenagers.

The girls were introduced as the ladies' daughters, Rosa and Angelina, and had the same dark hair, fair skin, and blue eyes. After they ate, Jacqueline and the sisters left the room to talk more about their business. The two young girls sat on either side of Sally, touching her hair and face at first, and later caressing her arms and breasts. The girls giggled and talked in Italian, and when Sally touched one of the girl's arms, she smiled and moved the assistant's hands to her chest, and smiled when the older woman fondled the girl's breasts.

Just then the older women walked back into the room, and when they saw Sally and the girls fondling each other, the sisters scolded the girls. The teenagers looked sad, but obediently left the room. The sisters talked at length with Jacqueline, and the conversation ended, her boss was smiling. The three women embraced, and Jacqueline said, "Come with us Sally," and the four of the went upstairs to a room that was covered from wall to wall with mattresses. The sisters kissed Sally and Jacqueline, and left them alone.

When the door closed, Jacqueline smiled at Sally and said, "Darling, the Facchinetti sisters are not only incredible clothing designers, but they are also unique individuals. We have been friends, colleagues, and lovers for more than twenty years. Because we will be sharing their beds for the next few nights, I need to tell you more about them, and their unique physiology. While they may present themselves as women to the outside world, besides breasts and vaginas, they also are equipped with penises and testes. Some people refer to them as intersex, or hermaphrodites, but they are women, and keep their genital abnormalities a secret to the world."

Jacqueline paused for a moment to allow her assistant to absorb what she had just heard. The older woman continued, "They are descended from a long line of gender ambiguous people who originally inhabited a small island in the Aegean Sea named Hermyos, near Mykonos. The ancient Greeks revered them, and treated them like gods, but when Christianity arrived on the northern shores of the Mediterranean, and was accepted by the Roman Emperor Constantine, they were thought to be devils, and nearly all of them were slaughtered by the Roman army. The few that escaped were spirited off the island, and found refuge in a small secluded monastery in the mountains of what is now Macedonia."

She took a deep breath and continued, "They were safe there, until the fall of the Roman empire when the monastery was raided by Barbarians, who slaughtered nearly every member of their small group, except for two young girls, who were dressed as postulants, and a small group of surviving priests, who spirited them away, eventually ending up in a small monastery in the mountains of Austria. The monks there realized that they were the last of their race and decided that allowing their line to die off would not be part of God's plan. It was decided that they would allow the two to mate when they matured.

Several years after the girls had started to menstruate, the monks allowed them to copulate with each other, and when they reached the age of eighteen, both girls became pregnant at the same time."

Sally looked at her boss, and said, "Holy Fuck!"

Jacqueline smiled, and said, "Exactly. The girls both gave birth to healthy baby girls, and as they grew older, it was obvious that the children were genetically the same as their mothers. The monks explained to the young mothers that they would allow the young women to raise their children, but if they had any more, the young women and their children would be killed, thereby wiping their existence from the earth. They were told that each generation would be allowed to reproduce only once, and only be allowed to do so with each other. This would guarantee that there would be a limited number of them, and assure the purity of their race."

She continued, "Their descendants stayed in Austria until the 1930's when the Nazis came to power, and two monks snuck them into a secluded monastery in Switzerland, where they lived and propagated until the order was disbanded in 1952. At that time, the grandmothers of Sophia and Sonya were sent to the convent connected to this villa by an underground tunnel, along with their preteen daughters. They were taught about dressmaking by the nuns there, who did not inform the priests of the church that oversaw them about the girls 'peculiarities'. The women learned their trade well, and soon were working for a dress designer, who taught them how to design their own clothing."

Jacqueline concluded her story, "When Enrico Faccinetti , the bachelor clothing designer died, his will stated that he had adopted the ladies, giving them his name, making them his heirs, and the owners of the business and the villa we are in right now. Years later, Sophia's and Sonya's mothers explained their heritage to them when they turned eighteen, and instructed the girls how to impregnate each other, as their mothers had taught them. This weekend, we are about to become a part of the 'passing of the torch', so to speak, and be a part of this very special ceremony."

Sally took a minute to absorb what her boss had told her and finally asked. "Does that mean that Sophia and Sonya can fuck us just like men, but love us like women?"

Jacqueline smiled and said, "You catch on fast, my dear. Most people would be freaking out right now, but you want to make love to them. I'm so glad you think like me."

Sally got a serious look on her face and said, "OK, that sounds like fun, I would really like to fuck them, but what about their daughters? I could tell that they were curious when they were fondling me earlier."

Jacqueline answered, "Yes you will be able to do that for sure, and that leads me to the real reason we are here. They have asked us to witness them help the girls lose their virginity. By watching them breach each other's hymens and attempt to impregnate each other. Are you comfortable doing that?"

Sally smiled and said, "Holy fuck yes! My God Jacqueline, you have introduced me to so much on this trip, and I thought I had seen it all, but this is even better. When do we do this?"

Jacqueline said, "Tomorrow night. Tonight, we will be spending the night with their mothers, sucking their cocks, and eating their pussies, and best of all being fucked by them. Does that sound like fun to you?"

Sally smiled and started undressing her boss, as she said, "This is all making me very horny, and I need to taste your pussy."

"Me too, we should eat our men's cum out of our pussies and be nice and wet for when Sophia and Sophia fuck us later this evening." They quickly undressed each other, and lay on the mattresses they were standing on, and tumbled into a passionate sixty-nine. They continued to devour each other, until they could no longer taste their men's seed, and only tasted each other's juices.

When Sally rolled off her boss, she looked up and saw their two hosts smiling at them. Sonya spoke first, using perfect English, "I see you two have started without us."

Jacqueline smiled, and sat up as she said, "I had just finished telling my young protégé your family's life story, and why you have asked us to join you. She became very excited and we got a little carried away."

The sisters both smiled, and started unbuttoning the dresses that were concealing their entire bodies. Sally stared in awe as the two women's bosoms came into view. The skin on their bodies was as fair as their faces and hands. Their breasts were firm and stuck straight out with no sag, being a large A or small B cup. Their nipples were large and bright pink colored, surrounded by small areolas of pale pink.

As the dresses fell to the floor, Sally saw they both had uncircumcised penises that were about seven inches long, partially erect, and small scrotums that were covered with a soft looking white down. When they were completely undressed, they walked closer to their guests. Jacqueline took hold of Sonya's cock and started sucking on it, causing the woman to moan loudly. When Sophia walked to Sally, the younger woman did the same to the other sister, and she moaned as loud as her sister did.

When the two women were fully erect, they pushed Jacqueline and Sally onto their backs, spread their legs, and drove their cocks into their guests' vaginas. Sally looked at her boss, and saw the older woman passionately kissing her partner, and fucking her back, her legs wrapped around her partner's waist.

The younger woman thought, 'What the hell, when in Rome,' and when the other sister's cock hit the bottom of her vagina, she let herself go she realized that fucking this woman with a cock was much more erotic and satisfying than any man she had ever been with, even including Friedrich and the Enrile brothers.

As she felt her orgasm approaching, she thought, 'This woman is tender, brutal, sexy, and loving, all at the same time. How can that be?' She grasped the woman's large nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, and twisted them as she shoved her tongue deep into the woman's mouth. Sophia then started fucking Sally harder, and changed her position slightly so that her cock rubbed that 'special' spot in the roof of the younger woman's vagina. After about a dozen strokes, the strawberry blonde started to lose control, and her vaginal contractions caused her lover to lose control and start to unload. This tipped Sally over the edge, and the two women came together.

When Jacqueline heard her assistant moaning next to her, she smiled, and threw herself into the lovemaking that she was enjoying with Sonya and met every thrust of the woman's cock with equal enthusiasm. She loved the way this woman touched her in ways that no man had ever done, touching that 'special' spot inside of her vagina with every thrust, giving her an orgasm more satisfying and quicker than any man had.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers