A Valentine's Day at Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later," Jennifer said, panting, having trouble breathing with Rachel on top of her. "Off."

Rachel moved. She rolled over onto her back. Jennifer sat up, breathing quickly. She pushed her hair out of her face with one hand. Rachel was still holding her other wrist, and Jennifer didn't pull it away.

"More?" Jennifer said, after a moment. "For you?"

Rachel shrugged. "When you're ready."

"I'm fine," Jennifer said, and kissed Rachel, and felt her arm still trapped, still held, and was excited by that.

They started again. They had sex again, more slowly, and this time Jennifer came from being licked, and then, a lot later, she did again, with both their hands together on her. They kept kissing, and touching, and tasting one another often. It was a wonderful thing to do, sex in nice dresses and heels and with touching and kissing and tenderness. It was nice they both still wanted to, after years together, and it was especially nice today, because of the day it was, when the whole rest of the world was being all coupley and lovey.

It was nice, even though they didn't really do Valentine's day, and never had.

Just like they wouldn't again do it again next year, either.

12