A Valentine's Day Gift

Story Info
Betsy surprises her husband at the office.
3.2k words
4.12
44.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwise80
dwise80
4 Followers

It was a beautiful brisk February evening with a bit of frost forming on the trees and houses. Betsy loved this time of year. It was cold enough outside that she needed to wear a sweater. Having a fire in the fireplace meant she could use her incense crystals in the fire. She was getting dinner ready for when her husband, Paul, arrived home. As she went about her usual evening routine, it occurred to her that Valentine's Day was only two short weeks away. She had been planning a surprise for Paul. It was time to get help in implementing the plan she chose. Betsy was going to need to get into Paul's office before the usual opening time. She had to call one of Paul's coworkers to get some help arranging Paul's surprise. She was sure that Marcus would be willing to sneak her into Paul's office before he will have arrived.

Betsy picked up the phone and dialed an old friend at her husband's office. She was really hoping that her plan would work and Marcus' help was essential. Marcus picked up after two rings and recognized Betsy's voice right away. She explained to him what she had in mind, and swore him to even before he agreed to help. He was always willing to do what he could for them. Paul, Betsy and Marcus had gone through high school together as the closest of friends. When Paul and Marcus got jobs at the same firm all three were very pleased. It meant that the three of them would stay close friends for a long time.

Still excited from her phone call, Betsy went into the master bedroom to change into something more enticing, since greeting Paul at the door wearing a revealing nightie always turned them both on. He would smile and kiss Betsy and by the time he would pull away from her he would already be very aroused.. Betsy just had to decide which outfit to put on. She chose the cream coloured teddy; it was very short and a little bit sheer with gold embroidery accentuating her breasts. Stripped naked, she then got into her negligee. She went over to her mirror and looked herself over to make sure it looked the way she wanted. Betsy stood about 5' 3" tall and had a rather shapely figure, she measured 37-24-39. Paul adored her breasts and this showed them off nicely.

She brushed out her long red hair, and headed downstairs to have a glass of port and wait for Paul in front of the roaring fire. He arrived right on time at 5:30. Betsy had a freshly poured glass waiting for him on the coffee table. "I'm in the living room, Paul, come join me." Betsy called to him. Paul strolled over to the living room and stopped still as soon as he saw his curvy wife. He knew her usual style and the instant he saw what she was wearing he knew it would be a long pleasure filled night. He sat next to her on the couch and leaned over to kiss her. What he wanted was a long lingering kiss to help him quench his desire a little bit. What he got was not enough, and now that he was right next to her, his desire was at full attention.

"Paul, dinner should be ready. Let's eat first before we play." Betsy said with a little grin as she pulled away a touch.

"Ok lets eat." Paul replied, with a low grumble.

It was his usual reaction when he knew Betsy was going to tease him for a while before any sex happened. He loved her sweet torture, though. Their lovemaking was always passionate enough to make up for anything she made him wait for. At least he would be able to see her beauty through her negligee. It was even sheer enough to see her sweet pink nipples. He was just going to have to eat first before he could wrap his lips around them. She always made sure that she could force him to wait a bit while she teased and flirted with him. Paul knew that it was always worth the wait. He had always found her incredibly sexy and arousing. He even had to ask her to not call him at the office too often, he always ended up with a raging hard erection each time. Thank god he had a private office with a locking door. He was forced to take care of his hard cock all on his own enough that masturbating at work was a ritual for a while.

They sat down to eat a cozy dinner complete with candlelight. Betsy took small bites through the entire meal. She knew by now that he'd be watching her capture each bite in her lips. Teasing her husband this way was one of her favorite things to do. Waiting to make wild passionate love was made to be sweet torturous agony for her as well. Their sex was even more wild than most folks, she thought, because she knew that Paul loved her doing this as much as she did. Betsy tried to keep the conversation on anything but fucking, but Paul had an incredible knack for innuendo.

As they were finishing dinner, Betsy said that she had something to take care of in the living room and Paul offered to do the dishes. Saying that they could wait, she just asked him to pour more port and join her in the living room. He was only too happy to oblige her request. He poured two more glasses and went in a few moments later, sporting a massive hard-on. Betsy was the type of lady who could give him an erection over the phone. Just thinking about some of their adventures in sex made him rock hard. Tonight was no exception.

"Paul, hunny, Valentine's Day is coming up soon, and I was wondering if you had anything in mind."

"I just thought we could do dinner some place nice. Do you have any preference?"

"No, not really, but I wanted to do something during the day while you are at work."

Ok, no problem. Knock yourself out; go have fun however you want. I'll plan a nice dinner and surprise you with where, deal?"

"It's a deal." Betsy replied. She had a naughty look on her face while she said it, but she was going to make Paul find out why later.

Paul was about to sit down when Betsy caught him by the wrist stopping him with an impassioned kiss. She undid the buttons of his shirt, continuing to kiss him while she pulled his shirt out of his pants. She ran her hands up and down his chest playing with his nipples along her way down to his pants. She loved to play with his cock as much as he loved her doing it. She loved seeing his hard erection through his pants. Stroking the outline of his hard cock with her hands. Gently nibbling his dick through the rough material while she squeezed his balls. He let out a little growl from the anticipation. He loved it, and the look of rapture on his face let her know.

When she began to unzip his pants she could see a wet spot of precum at the top of his boxers. She knew taking her time was still the right thing to do. She rubbed his hard hot cock through his boxers a little, and then took the waistband and pulled them down. Paul's dick was very ready for her to suck him into an oblivion of pleasure filled orgasm. She put her cool hand on his dick and as she stroked him, she lifted up his dick so she could suck his balls at the same time. One at a time, she slurped his balls into her wet warm mouth. She captured his balls in her other hand as she still pumped his cock up and down. She planted her lips on the tender spot right below his balls and sucked on him there. She wanted him to have a mark there that only she could see. He had to lean back on the arm of the couch to keep his legs from giving out on him as she finally licked her way up his cock. She licked his hot engorged cock head and heard another small groan of pleasure as she took his whole cock in her mouth. She pumped her hand up and down at the base of his cock while her mouth worked on his head and top of his shaft.

"Oh OH god Betsy you are going to make me cum like this. God here I cum. Uuuh, oh YEA....that's the way baby!!!"

Paul shook with a massive orgasm as Betsy tried to keep him in her mouth. When he finally regained his power of movement, he reached for her. He held he in his arms until his breathing settled down a bit. Paul finally let her go and motioned for them to have a seat on the couch. Betsy you are so sexy when you give me head. I love the way you look with my cock stuffed in your beautiful mouth. Paul sat down and expected Betsy to sit next to him. She, instead, straddled his lap. His cock had a mind of it's own it seemed and usually stayed hard even after he had cum. She leaned into his chest giving him a hug and kissed him on his neck. She wasn't quite done with him yet. With one hand as she leaned into him, she rubbed his cock head up and down her folds. When she got him at her entrance she slid down on his still hard cock. She rocked back and forth squeezing him with her inner muscles, in her most intimate embrace. It didn't take long for them both to reach orgasm together. She cried out in pleasure and felt her insides begin to quake. That was enough to set him off again. Her spasming insides held him there as they shook with their mutual orgasms. Each time she clenched around him he went off again sending her into a wave of orgasms that wracked her body.

They sat on the couch warmed by the still blazing fire in their own heated afterglow. His arms circled her shoulders holding her to his nicely muscled chest. They were both thinking about valentine's day sitting there together. But little did Paul know that what she had in mind was very different from what he did. They wandered off to bed after the fire died down. Slipping into their warm soft bed still holding each other as they drifted into sleep.

The next morning, she had to think about that to wear, and many other details so that she could be sure Valentine's day would be perfect. Betsy set about making sure her surprise for Paul would go as planned. She talked to Marcus about making sure she had a good excuse to slip out of the house before her husband on the 14th. The day before finally arrived and Marcus called the house to let Betsy know all was arranged for them to have their usual staff meeting the next morning in Paul's office.

"You really sure about this Bets?"

"Yup, I am very sure. Paul has always said that he has a great amount of self-control. Well, we are about to find out just how much."

Valentine's day morning came and she got her coffee quickly. She told Paul that she had an early appointment. She gave him a kiss and left. The drive to Paul's office seemed to take forever. She was very excited to spring Paul's surprise on him. She parked at the rear entrance at the opposite end from where she knew Paul's spot was. She got her overnight satchel out of the back seat, and waited only a few minutes before Marcus let her in. She thanked Marcus for being her accomplice and headed to the Ladies' room to put on her corset and stockings. The corset she chose was cherry red silk with small roses and little bows as accents in a few spots. She had been wearing them for him for some time now, so she was adept at snugging them up on her own. It came up to right under her tits, and it made her look even curvier when she wore it. The stockings were red and lacy on top. She had picked her most sexy pair of red pumps, the ones with the 4-inch heals. She slipped into her red robe and sneaked into Paul's office unseen.

The heavy oak doors swung closed slowly, she heard them latch together as she walked over to the closet. She put her satchel on a shelf behind a box to hide it from easy view. Paul would be walking in the building any second now. He'd get his coffee first, say hello to a few folks, and make his way to his office. Once inside the office he'd get his notes out for this morning's meeting. Just as Betsy suspected, she heard the doors swing open and gently close. She was hiding under his large mahogany desk waiting for him. There was no chance that she could be seen from the front of the desk as the wood extended to the floor. She was sure that Paul would be too busy getting prepared for today to look under as he sat at his desk. She was right again. Paul had papers in one hand, and he was just setting his coffee down with the other so he could move his chair to sit. She, once again, heard the door, then a voice.

"Goodmorning, Paul, are you ready to have our usual update today? I assume there is nothing out of the ordinary to discuss."

"Oh hello, Gene, yup all of the usual things. Update on the current client projects, which there are three of, introduce any new clients and any new projects, then ask for volunteers to head them and draw out the intro specs."

"Great, it looks like the first of our assistant VP's are here..."

Betsy waited for the noise to get settled down, then people would be sitting and the meeting would begin. She had to make sure there were enough people around so that he would have no choice but to try to maintain composure. She heard someone say they should sit and get started, as all had arrived. This was going to be her chance. Paul sat at his desk and scooted in. She moved up so she was sitting on the floor just in front of him, and placed her hands on his upper thighs. Feeling his muscles tense, she looked up at him and saw him looking back at her. He was smiling a nervous smile, but he was not able to react to her in any other way or there would be trouble. Betsy was starting to hear the buzz of the meeting beginning as people started to go through the agenda.

Betsy looked at Paul's trousers and saw that he was tenting them out already. She rubbed his dick through the material, as she nibbled at his hip the same way. She could spend a while like this rubbing and nibbling the sensitive parts of his upper thighs and hips near his dick. First the left side, up and slowly down, then the right from down to up, nibble....nibble.... nibble. Every few moments he would tense his muscles and try to shoo her away. It was all he could do unless he wanted to have the mischief revealed.

Betsy knew that the morning meetings lasted only about 20 mins. She waited for the last 5 mins to unzip him. She first unbuckled his belt quietly as possible, then unbuttoned him and slid her fingers into the waistband of his both his trousers and boxers at the same time. She pulled them out enough for her to see his engorged cock head. It looked so yummy, all hot and purple. She leaned her head over and licked the top of his hard dick, all of a sudden she heard him cough and clear his throat. Taking that as a good sign, she pulled his boxers down to under his balls and kept a hold of them to make sure they stayed put. With her other hand she circled his hot dick and began to pumped up and down a bit. She was getting ready to lick his cock up and down when she heard someone say goodbye, they had adjourned. She was so entranced by Paul's hard cock that she didn't notice the meeting ending. The sound Marcus' voice saying that he'd catch him later, and to have a good morning, then the door closing.

"Oh, god, Betsy! That was so unfair!..... Jesus, would you suck me already?!?!"

She felt his hands in her hair, encouraging her to do more. She was only too happy to oblige. She licked her warm lips and encircled his raging hard-on. He moaned softly as she sucked and licked his cock. He lifted his hips and slid his trousers down some. Betsy too her now-free hand under his heavy balls, gently massaging and pulling them just a bit. Paul was beginning to tense the muscles in his thighs. That was her sign to slow down. She put her hand at the base of his cock and stopped for a moment. He gave her a look as if asking what she was up to.

" I don't want you to cum yet. I'm not done" Betsy said.

She tightened her grip at the base of his cock to make sure he waited, and stood up. She gave him a lick again and straddled his lap. She moved her thong aside as she lowered herself onto his hard fat dick. Paul moaned and leaned his head back a little as his hand found her hips. She began to ride up and down his shaft; she lowered herself harder with each return. She liked it hard. Paul began to raise his hips in time with her making him hit bottom each time. She began to feel an intense orgasm coming.

"Oh god, Paul, kiss me before I scream!! I'm cumming.... Oh my god...."

With that Paul kissed her deeply, their tongues entwined with the same passion as their bodies. They shook in orgasm reaching the moment together. They sat holding each other for a bit before either spoke.

"Betsy, how.....?"

"Marcus helped me."

Oh, ok, you had an accomplice, huh?"

"Yes, I sure did. Happy Valentine's day hunny. I hope you liked your surprise."

"Betsy, Darling, not only did I love it and will never forget it, but I also am going to have to find a way to thank you." Paul said with a grin.

Betsy kissed Paul wondering how he would pay her back. That would have to wait, she supposed. He was annoyingly good at keeping surprised quiet. She was content to sit in Paul's lap smiling to herself, knowing her own surprise went so well.

dwise80
dwise80
4 Followers