A Valentine's Day Run Around

Story Info
A simple surprise trip turns disastrous.
6.9k words
4.24
17.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

*

Lisa rose from the bed and walked slowly towards Joey. He stripped down to his boxers and the dim flicker of light from the candles burning around the deep circular bathtub danced along his skin. His hand reached out for her and as she walked closer he grabbed her blouse and pulled her close to him. Their lips met and the familiar jolt of electricity shot through her body and electrified her. His lips never parted from hers while his hands explored her body. Lisa shuddered, the excitement building inside her.

Joey was the first to pull away from their kiss but he kept his eyes fixed on hers and began to unbutton her blouse. One by one he pulled the buttons through the holes, revealing more and more of her delicate skin. Her blouse completely open, he pulled it down her arms and let it fall to the floor. He softly kissed her neck as he reached around her small frame to unhook her bra and drop it next to her blouse.

He fell to his knees and pressed his head against her stomach. Her mahogany complexion contrasted greatly with his far lighter skin tone. Keeping his head against her stomach, his hand slowly glided up her legs, rounded her knees and slid up her thighs. She moaned and threw her head back. With his free hand, Joey unzipped her denim skirt and gently pulled both her pink panties and skirt to the floor. He stood up and guided her to the bathtub which was filled to the edge with water and bubbles. Joey removed his boxers and stepped in. He helped Lisa step in, placing her in front of him.

Seated in the tub, her back rested perfectly against his smooth chest as if it had been made just for her. Lisa nestled into his chest. The calming aroma of the scented bath water soothed her body. Joey used the sponge to drizzle water along her arms. Light splashes touched her face as Joey wet her torso. Lisa squirmed, causing small waves to splash against the walls of the tub. Joey returned the sponge to the water and used his hands to massage her shoulders. She had never felt as relaxed as she did when lounging in the bathtub with Joey.

He slid his hands from her shoulders down to her breasts. In anticipation of his gentle touch, her nipples became erect as they sat above the level of the suds. Lisa squeezed her legs together, her body tingling with excitement at his gentle touch.

Joey's hand slipped between her thighs, prying them open.

"Find what you were looking for?" She teased.

Joey's mouth rose slightly as he smirked in response.

He teased her clit making Lisa squirm even more. Waves splashed within the tub as water spilled over the edge and covered her body at the same time. Her ears became hot with ecstasy and her breathing sped to a fast pace. Her chest rose above the water as she inhaled deeply.

"I don't want this to end," she said.

The warm water and her increasing arousal had beads of sweat forming on her brow. He rubbed her small bud in circles applying more pressure the more aroused she became. His lone finger, his magical finger, was bringing her to pleasures she had only dreamed of. She grabbed his thighs and raised her butt off the floor of the tub as he brought her to brink of climaxing. Instead of allowing her release he stopped. Panting, she ground her rear in his lap. He returned his finger to her mound and teased her once again. Shivers ran through her body as he played with her arousal. His finger glided past her engorged lips, easily sliding into her creamy middle. He replaced his index finger with his thumb. The water sloshed about as he slowly penetrated her with his finger.

She moaned, "Baby please don't stop."

He whispered back, "Tell me you like it."

"I love it baby."

"Tell me you need it," he ordered as his fingers found their way deeper and deeper inside her.

"I...I..." she trailed off unable to complete her sentence.

He continued his cycle of teasing and tormenting her, bringing her to the point of ecstasy again and again. She trembled at his touch and groaned with his kisses. Her heart raced and her breathing was fast and shallow. She tossed about, turning her head from right to left and swaying beneath the water. Without thinking, Lisa submerged her entire body under the bubbles and away from Joey's reach. She resurfaced with her wet hair sticking to her shoulders and full breasts, sitting upright and facing Joey. She got on her hands and knees, never breaking eye contact with him.

"What are you...?" Joey was at a loss for words. Lisa retreated back under the water. She found Joey's lap and without hesitation she put him into her mouth. Massaging him with her tongue and fierce suctioning, Lisa pleasured him. His hand gripped the edge of the bathtub as the water bounced off their bodies. Only the very back of her head moved above the water and as quickly as it appeared, it disappeared back under the water as she swallowed him.

In and out she allowed his dick to penetrate her mouth. Joey opened his legs wider and raised his hips to meet her mouth. Lisa moved forward taking in a little more of him. His fingers walked down her back until they found her bottom. Playfully, he rubbed her bottom, slipping a finger down the middle and massaging circles along her tail as she inhaled more of his rigid member. Lisa came up for air and he took her by her arms and pulled her to him.

"I want you Joey," Lisa confessed gasping for air.

"I know you do baby girl," he said, placing her on his lap and slipping inside her. He moved his back away from the tub, allowing just enough room for her to wrap her legs around his waist.

With his hands cupping her ass he moved her hips into him and together they thrust into each other.

"I can't hold back," he moaned into her ear. He pulled her body even closer to his and felt her breasts against his chest.

She sucked her bottom lip through her teeth and stared into his eyes. As the tip of her lip exited her teeth she whispered, "Come inside me baby."

Her words nearly put him over the edge and he struggled to hold back.

He thrust deep inside her and said, "Say it again Lisa."

"Come baby. Come deep inside me," she panted.

"Fuck!" Joey screamed out loud.

His deep thrusts became quick pumps inside Lisa. Faster and faster his hips moved until suddenly he was dead still.

"Yes baby!" He muttered as he released his hot load deep inside Lisa.

She ground hard on top of him, trying to take as much of him inside her as she could.

Lisa leaned backwards into the water as Joey's softening dick slipped out of her. She panted hard as she lay floating in the tub and wondered how in the world she'd gone so long without feeling this way. Joey lifted her by the small of her back so they were eye to eye.

"I wanted to spend Valentine's Day with you though Joey," Lisa said between breaths.

"You know I want to be with you too sweetie. We knew this long-distance love affair was going to be hard when we agreed to it though," he said, brushing her wet hair from her face.

"It's only two weeks and we'll be back in each other's arms. What I just gave you should be inspiration enough for you to wait two weeks, isn't it? Just think how special it will be when we're the only two people celebrating Valentine's Day the week after Valentine's Day," he said, trying to convince her.

"I'm still going to pout," she teased.

"If you stick out that cute tongue of yours I'll be forced to nibble on it." He brushed the tip of her nose with the tip of his finger. "Now give me a kiss."

Melanie puckered her lips and made a squeaky kissing noise as she planted her lips on his.

"That's my baby. Now, come on. We have to get dressed so you can take me to the airport."

Thirty minutes later, Lisa was dropping Joey off at passenger check-in. Since their online relationship had developed into a real life relationship and they began traveling to see one another, they had developed a strict rule. Neither one went into the airport when dropping the other person off. The pain of saying goodbye was too much for either to endure and was best left curbside.

Joey put his head into the driver side window.

Lisa said, "If I find a way, I'm coming to see you next Thursday."

Knowing it was going to be impossible for her to get to Las Vegas the next week, he said, "I'm sure you will baby."

She leaned in for a kiss and said, "I love you Joey."

"I know you do baby," he said and kissed her forehead.

Before Lisa could reply, Joey walked past the curbside check-in and was inside the airport. Lisa opened her door as if to leave her car, but the automatic recording from the overhead speakers reminded her that leaving her car unattended could result in it being towed. With a smirk on her face, Lisa pulled away from the airport and wondered what Joey's last comment meant.

**

Monday and Tuesday seemed to fly by for Lisa. Tuesday afternoon her boss Rick walked up to her desk.

"Got plans for Valentine's day Lisa?"

"I wanted to go see Joey but I'm not able to go until next week," she said and frowned.

"I'm going to California with some friends and was considering closing the office Thursday and Friday. Would that help you any?"

"Would it? That's a rhetorical question isn't it? That would help me tremendously Rick!"

"Good, I like my employees happy," he said with a smile.

"Aren't I your only employee Rick?"

"That makes it easier for me," he teased back. "Now, hurry and get online and see if you can get a cheap last minute fare!" He walked away from her desk only to turn around and add, "Have fun, just make sure you're back Monday morning!"

Lisa found a last minute fare for a flight leaving late Wednesday night. She contemplated calling Joey and letting him in on the good news, but changed her mind, thinking a surprise would make the holiday just that much better.

**

Wednesday was completely useless as far as work was concerned for Lisa. She came in the office for a short while only to leave around ten to get her nails and toes done. She returned to work only to leave an hour after that to go to the beauty salon. The afternoon had passed in a flash and before Lisa knew it, she was at home packing the last of her toiletries and other small items.

She left her condo and walked towards where she believed she had parked her car just hours ago, but it wasn't in the spot she thought she had parked it.

That's strange, Lisa thought as she walked around the parking lot with her luggage in hand. She carefully walked up and down each aisle of the parking structure but couldn't find her car.

"Now, I know I drove my silly butt home," she thought aloud. "Where in the hell is my car?"

Lisa walked to the parking attendant booth and found George, the regular attendant, reading his newspaper and drinking coffee from his thermos.

"Hey George," Lisa called out, nearly out of breath from lugging her bags through the parking structure.

"Good evening Ms. Levine. What brings you to my neck of the woods?" He asked, peering over his thick glasses.

"I can't seem to find my car George. Can you help me find it? You don't think it could have been stolen could it?"

"We had the tow truck in here a while ago removing cars with expired plates, and disabled vehicles."

The gears in Lisa's brain started to spin. She knew she was supposed to have renewed her tags, but didn't in a million years think the condo association would tow her car for tags that had expired just last month.

"Oh Jesus!" She cried out. "They towed my car for plates that expired a month ago?"

"You know the new management has been a thorn in everybody's side since they took over at the beginning of the year. They have been nit picking on every little aspect. Here, look at the memo I just got regarding the vehicles parked here. That's why I called the tow truck. Take a look at the list of cars that were removed and tell me if one of them was yours."

The third car listed was a black Explorer with her license plate numbers. She pointed to it and as she sighed in disgust, George picked up the phone and called the tow truck company. He had been instructed by the management company to give complainants a card with the towing company's information, but had decided to help Lisa since she was always so good to him.

"Well Ms. Levine, I have good news and bad news."

"Bad news first please." Lisa closed her eyes and rubbed her temples.

"The yard which is located on the west side of town closes in 45 minutes."

Lisa looked at her watch. The airlines suggested passengers arrive two hours a head of time, but there was no way she was going to make that deadline if she had to call a cab and drive 45 minutes west, another 45 minutes east and finally another 30 minutes to the airport.

"What happens if I leave the car there until I return from my trip Sunday night?"

"Depends on what time you retrieve the car Sunday. They close at 6PM on Sundays. Its $70 per day to house the car, you incurred $125 in towing charges and yes, they will be charging you for today. If you pick up the car tonight you'll be paying almost $200. If you wait until Sunday you'll have to pay $475 to get your car."

Lisa picked up a small rock that sat on the ground next to George's booth and threw it. The rock hit the eight foot steel fence that surrounded the ground floor of the parking garage.

"God dammit!" she screamed in frustration.

"Easy Ms. Levine," George said. He tried to calm her down and placed a large brown hand on her shoulder. "My son is a taxi driver. He can be here in a matter of minutes. Let me call him and see if we can't get you squared away ok?"

George's head shook as he spoke to his son on the phone. True to his word, a yellow cab appeared within minutes of him hanging up the phone.

"Ms. Levine, this is my son Junior. Junior this is Ms. Levine and as I explained to you on the phone, she's in quite the pickle. Please take care of her like you would your momma," he said sternly to his son.

Lisa and Junior shook hands, "I better get you going if we're going to get your car and get you to the airport on time."

Junior breezed past semi trucks, cars and buses on the highway, trying to get to the tow truck yard in time. Lisa was huffed and puffed in the back seat of the taxi, visibly irritated with her situation.

"If it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all," she mumbled to herself as she crossed both her arms and legs.

Junior glanced at her in the rearview mirror and watched her unfold her arms and legs only to change positions and cross them back again. Must be something really good where she's headed, Junior thought.

They approached the gate to the yard. Junior pressed the intercom button. The two waited for a reply.

"Please press it again Junior," Lisa asked, leaning to the front seat.

Junior obliged and pressed the button once again. Still, no reply. The two exited the taxi and walked towards the gate. A determined Lisa began climbing the gate. As she neared the top and started to descend on the other side two huge pit bulls came charging towards her.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!" Lisa screamed as she scrambled and tried to climb back to the safe side of the gate.

Not willing to risk his life for a stranger's car, Junior turned and fled for the taxi. Upon reaching the cab he realized he was alone. He turned to face the gate and found Lisa dangling upside down. The cuff of her jeans had gotten caught on one of the hooks that extended from the top of the gate.

The ravenous dogs barked mere inches from Lisa's body as she swayed from the gate.

"Help me! Junior help me!"

Junior raced back to Lisa, lifted her body up and unhooked her from the gate. The two tumbled to the ground.

"Look lady, I don't think they're open. I know my pops told me to take care of you but I don't think we're getting your car out tonight," he said, gasping for air. "I don't think those dogs are going to just allow us to walk in and take your car."

"Oh fuck me!" Lisa threw her arms up in the air in disgust as she panted hard.

"Well, let's get to the airport then." Lisa stood up and extended her arm to Junior to help him up.

Without delay Junior headed back for the highway. He sped the entire way, weaving effortlessly in and out of lanes, barely missing the cars in front and cutting off those behind him. Lisa clenched her teeth tightly at the near misses. She was careful not to say anything that would slow him down or take his eyes off the road. She did want to get to the airport as quickly as possible.

Lisa glanced at her watch as they approached the west terminal of the airport. Fifteen minutes to spare, she thought. She began gathering her items for a quick departure as he turned the corner and stopped at the United Airlines curbside check-in.

"Here's my number in case you need a ride to the towing company when you return," he said as he turned around to face Lisa.

Lisa and Junior were eye to eye for the first time that night. She was so busy trying to get her car and get out of town she hadn't stopped to look at Junior. "What a sight to see," she whispered to herself.

"I'm sorry Ms? What did you say?"

"Uh..." Lisa stumbled over her words, "I said 'What a nice thing.' Yes, that's what I said."

Junior's light brown eyes gleamed softly into hers as he watched her arm extend to retrieve the piece of paper he had scribbled his number on.

"Where are my manners? Please, let me help you." Junior got out of his taxi and scurried over to open Lisa's door and help her with her bags. "Have a safe trip."

"Thank you," Lisa answered. She picked up her bag and headed into the airport.

**

"Ma'am, you just made it. Hurry to security. Your plane is at gate D43 on concourse D. You'll have to hurry though. Honestly, I shouldn't have checked you in," the man at the counter said.

"I appreciate your help sir, really I do."

Lisa ran at a slight jog to security to be screened. She looked up at the sky lights and prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't make me have to do a strip search to get through. Just this one time I'm praying you'll let me through."

"Ma'am, you'll have to come with me to the side," the security guard said, pointing his hand held metal detector wand in the direction he wanted her to go.

"Look, I can tell you I'm no security threat. I really need to make this plane. You see, I'm trying to surprise my boyfriend and my car was towed. I had to take a taxi to the other side of town only to find the damn towing company had closed. I now have four minutes to get to concourse D to catch my flight. Can't you help a sister out just this one time?"

The towering man peered down at Lisa. The butterflies in her stomach began to flutter in fear.

"We take the issue of national security seriously here at this airport ma'am," he replied. "Now, if you'd be so kind as to remove your shoes and open your bag I'll be happy to inspect you and your property and let you go your way."

Seeing no other option but to oblige, Lisa stepped out of her sneakers and opened her bag.

"I'll be confiscating this ma'am." He said taking her nail clippers from her carryon bag. "I'll need to hold this and um...yes I'll need to inspect this as well."

Lisa became flushed with embarrassment as he pulled not only her lotion, but her lubricant and her massive black dildo. The few people trying to get through security and the entire security personnel burst out laughing.

"My God, could this day get any worse?" she asked herself as she hunched over and tried to hide.

"I see why you're in such a hurry now ma'am," the guard joked. "Oh my, that's a mighty large one!" He continued to tease.

"Oh really? Feeling a bit insecure are we Mr. Security Guard? You can keep the dildo since it seems to have enticed you to have such a good time."

12